Frankie's Fort Lauderdale Return

Story Info
Frankie meets Scott and Steve for round two. Others join in.
6.4k words
4.32
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

I don't expect for all of you to have read "The Frankie's Sexual Journey" saga, 9 Chapters, so I will try to write this as a standalone story. To do that I will have to provide some updated personal information of our two main characters, Michael and Frankie who are husband and wife. I would strongly suggest reading Chapter 7 as that details their first trip to Fort Lauderdale which occurred almost a year to day prior to this trip.

Warning - Even though I do not consider this a cuckold story some people might look at it that way. I look at it as a wife sharing/voyeur story. If you do not approve of stories that have a sharing/cuckold theme please use your time to read the many other quality stories found on this site.

By definition, see below, this story is best placed in the "Loving Wives" category.

"Loving Wives" - Married extramarital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

As always constructive comments are welcome.

Frankie's Fort Lauderdale Return

My name is Michael husband to Frankie and what I am about to relate to you is how the relationship between my wife and myself changed dramatically and in some ways became stronger as I accompanied and supported her on her journey to find her sexual identity after 20 years of marriage. The journey brought on many different emotions in both her and me. From love, pride, jealousy, passion, fear, anger, compulsion, insecurity and I am sure others I cannot recall right now. In the end we feel we are in a better place but with almost all journeys there have been many hills and valleys.

Let me provide some background on Frankie and myself. I am a 53 year old white male, 6'5" 235# of mostly muscle. I am a military veteran who served during Desert Storm. I have a black belt in judo and played college basketball at a top DII school. I also have a 9 1/2"penis, though not as round as a beer can but still thicker than most.

My wife, Frankie, is a 43 year old, ex college soccer player, 5'8" 135 pound beauty with short brown hair and big brown eyes. She has what some people call a boyish figure with small but very sensitive size 32 B breasts, a firm round ass and what I like the most is very tan, strong thighs and calves developed after many years of soccer, running and yoga. Let me say she is a knockout in a short black cocktail dress.

Up until about 18 months ago Frankie and I were faithful to each other for the first 20 years of our marriage. That all changed when Frankie took a position in another town and was temporarily on her own for the first time in her adult life (See Chapter 1). She had a one night stand with a neighbor that I watched live based on the hidden cameras I had installed in her apartment (See Chapter 2). That was the start of her sexual journey. Over the next 18 months Frankie had 5 male and 3 female lovers. I was there for all of it and even took part and had relations with the 3 women that Frankie was intimate with.

Frankie has completed her job and has returned home to live as her next project is nearby. We continue to visit and engage with our friends out of town on a monthly basis. We have not and do not plan on any extra marital activities in our home town out of respect for our children and Frankie's family who still live there.

Almost year to the day Frankie and I took a 3 day vacation to Fort Lauderdale and stayed in a condo owned by a friend of my company's. During that trip Frankie had sexual relations with two brothers Steve (18) and Scott (21). In fact she claimed Steve's virginity which was exciting for both of them and for me to observe (See Chapter 7). I was a casual observer and sometimes an active participant in the activities. It was an exciting trip and we were hoping the brothers were still living there.

We arrived late Thursday night made a stop at an all night supermarket for supplies and alcohol and then went straight to the condo. I could feel the excitement in Frankie of the anticipation as she surveyed the condo and I am sure she was visualizing what had happened there a year before. I knew I was. We made mad passionate love that night in the same bed where she had mated with the brothers the year before. We did not say anything about our expectations. When we woke the next morning sleeping next to each other Frankie gave me a kiss on the lips and then said, "Do you think Steve and Scott still live here."

I replied, "I figured they do since their parents bought it for them while they attended the nearby university. Why do you ask? Are you looking for a repeat performance from last year?"

Frankie blushed and asked, "Would that be a problem?"

I said, "No problem why do you think I picked this place to return to for our mini vacation?"

She gave me a big hug and kiss and before we knew we were making love again. We finally got up and the first thing Frankie did was to check outside for any sign of the brothers. Unfortunately There were no signs of them and I told her to relax we have all weekend.

We made our way out to the pool around 11AM and sat in the same chairs as the year before when we first met the brothers.

About 1PM we heard, "Oh my god I can't believe it, Frankie." It was Steve running up to us. Frankie jumped up to greet him and they met and hugged each other. I stood up and we shook hands. It was then I noticed a beautiful young lady walking toward us. She was about the same height as Frankie and then I realized she looked a lot like Frankie did when I first met her.

Steve and Frankie broke the hug looked at each other and then hugged again as the young lady stood by and watched. She cleared her throat and then Steve remembered she was there. He broke the hug and reached his hand out to her, she took it and he led her over to us. Steve said, "I want to introduce you to my girlfriend Billie." She looked a little shy, maybe a little embarrassed. Steve said, "This is Michael and Frankie. The couple Scott and I met last year."

Billie shook our hands and said, "It's nice to meet you, I have heard a lot of good things about the two of you." It was our turn to be a little embarrassed not knowing what details were shared.

We asked about Scott and Steve said, "We are still roommates but he spends most of his time at his girlfriends house. I can't wait to tell him you guys are here. I am sure he will come right over."

I looked at the two of them and said, "Why don't you put your suits on and join us."

Steve said, "Great give us a few and we will join you. It's great to see you guys again.".

As they walked away I looked down at Frankie and asked, "Did you notice anything special about Billie?"

"Cute girl seems nice." Frankie replied.

"I can't believe you didn't notice. She is a younger version of you. Check it out when they return."

Frankie thought about it for a minute then said, "Okay I will but I think you are just fantasizing."

When Steve and Billie returned, Billie was wearing a small red bikini. Frankie complimented her on her suit knowing it was just like the one she wore the year before. Billie replied, "Thank you, Steve bought it for me."

Frankie looked at me and mouths the words, "You are right she does look like me."

After about an hour or so, Frankie announced she was going to get some drinks from our unit and she asked, "Anyone need anything while I'm up?"

Steve immediately said he would help but Billie said, "You stay here and talk with Michael I will help Frankie."

Off the girls went. Steve and I talked sports and some politics and then Steve said, "Your last visit was the best time in my life, I think about it all the time. Are you and Frankie still sharing?"

I answered, "You and your brother are the main reason we picked to return here. But appears you are both in relationships and we wouldn't want to interfere with that."

Steve looked at me and said, "I would do anything to be with Frankie again."

I said, "Anything? Would you be willing to share Billie with us? Not sure we discussed before but Frankie goes both ways."

That stunned him for a moment. He then said, "Maybe but not sure I want her to experience what you have between your legs." We left it there as the girls were returning with the drinks. They had been gone a good while.

We sat around and chatted some more. We all took a dip in the pool to cool off. Finally we excuse ourselves but as we were leaving I asked them to have dinner with us. They agreed and I said Scott and his girl could join too. Steve said he would call and let us know. We discussed what type of food and would order via Uber Eats.

As soon as we got into the condo Frankie turned and kissed me hard on the lips and said, "Please fuck me now."

She then dropped to her knees pulled my bathing suit down and started her oral assault. Once I was fully hard she stood up grabbing the General as she calls it and led me to the bedroom where we fucked like teenagers.

After we caught our breath I asked, "What got you so hot to trot?"

I expected her to say being around Steve and reliving the memories from last year. She surprised me when she said, "When Billie and I went for drinks the first thing she said to me when inside was thank you."

I asked, "For what?

She said, "Steve has told her everything about last year. She knows I took his virginity."

I told Frankie, "Steve wants to be with you again he told me while the two of you were gone."

She responded, "I know, Billie told me too"

"What did she tell you?"

"She told me she has known him since high school and he was always shy and introverted. She ran into him at college right after our time together and he glowed with confidence. He asked her out and have been together ever since."

"Wow that is interesting he would open up to her and tell her about you and your time together."

Frankie then smiled and said, "She also told me he took her virginity and thanked me for teaching him how to eat pussy."

I looked at Frankie and said, "Let's clean up and we will see what happens tonight. Who knows it could be fun."

Steve called and said Scott and his girl would not make dinner as they had tickets to see a concert of this new up and coming band but might show up later.

Our Uber Eats order of a variety sushi rolls arrived right at 7PM and Steve and Billie arrived about 5 minutes later. Frankie and Billie prepared the table as Steve and I made the drinks. Old Fashions for the boys and long island ice teas for the girls.

The girls looked great both were dressed in colorful sundresses. Frankie was in a. bright yellow sundress with matching yellow sandals. i had asked her to go commando, no bra or panties. Billie was in a white sundress with large colorful flowers and white sandals. I couldn't help but wonder if she was commando too.

After dinner I made another round of drinks listened to some smooth jazz and we talked about their school, sports and eventually sex. Steve asked if we brought any of that good weed we had a year before compliments of Frankie's best friend and our lover Jess. I was hoping the night might lead to this so pulled a joint from my shirt pocket, lit it took a drag and passed it to Steve. Steve shared with the girls. By the time it made the rounds a few times along with the drinks we were feeling no pain.

I could tell the weed and the drinks were getting Frankie horny and she wanted/needed some action. I mentioned to Steve and Billie, "I was amazed how openly the two of you talk about sex being as young you are."

Steve said, "We owe that to the two of you. When you were here last year you both talked about your sex life with openness and I wanted that with my partner too.

When Billie came along and we got together I shared everything about the two of you with her and said I wanted that same type of relationship. She agreed."

Frankie then spoke up and asked, "So the two of you are into sharing each other?"

Billie answered by saying, "Yes we have tried it but only switched partners with Scott and his girl, Beth, and only twice. The two of you had quite an effect on Scott and Steve and how they want to live."

Frankie became the aggressor and looked at Billie and asked, "Did you and Beth get together?"

Billie looked surprised and answered, "No we didn't, but looking at her turned me on some and I thought about it. She is a beautiful woman."

Frankie took the opportunity to ask Billie, "Have you ever been with a woman?"

Billie said, "Not really, in high school me and a girl friend practice kissing with each other but that was all we did."

Frankie stood up and walked over to Billie and stood right in front of her and asked, "Do you want to?"

"I don't know maybe." Billie answered.

Frankie then reached out her hand to her and Billie grab it as Frankie stood her up and leaned in and kissed Billie on the lips. Little pecks at first but as Billie got more into it they were soon swapping tongues.

Frankie stopped, asked Billie to unzip her dress, which she did and Frankie shrugged her shoulders causing the dress to puddle at her feet leaving her totally naked, except for her yellow sandals, for us to see. I looked over and saw Steve rubbing his cock through his shorts.

Frankie said, "Now your turn." Frankie slowly unzipped Billie's dress and ran her hands through the top causing the dress to fall to the floor. Billie had no bra but was wearing white panties.

Frankie leaned down kissing Billie's nipples. Billie started moaning. Frankie then went to her knees removing Billie's panties. She pushed Billie into the chair lifted her legs and placed them over the arms. Billie was putty in Frankie's hands now and Frankie knew it.

Frankie then placed her face between Billie's legs and started eating out Billie. I looked at Steve and he had his cock out stroking it. Billie arched her hips into Frankie's mouth and had her first orgasm of the night. Frankie let her calm down but quickly went back to sucking on her clit and Billie was rapidly moving to climax number two. Frankie was on her knees with her cute butt in the air and Steve and I could see her very moist pussy.

Steve looked at me with lust in his eyes and I just said, "Go for it." He took off his shirt, removed his shorts and underwear, dropped down behind Frankie and sunk all 7" into Frankie's pussy. Frankie let out a moan and lifted her head up turned and looked at Steve and begged, "Fuck me, Fuck me hard." He did just that and before long all three were coming. I just sat back, sipping my drink, enjoying the show.

Frankie got up looked at Billie and said, "You don't mind if I borrow Steve to get better re-acquainted do you? Feel free to keep Michael Company." Frankie then led Steve into the bedroom and shut the door. Remembering Steve's recuperating powers I knew they would be fucking again soon.

Poor Billie was a mess sitting in the chair with her legs spread wide and her pussy coated with a mixture of Frankie's saliva and her juices. I felt a little funny looking at her as she was only a couple years older than our daughter. With that said I had a massive hard on for her. About then we heard groaning and moaning coming from the bedroom.

She finally looked at me closed her legs but not all the way and said, "Steve says you are really hung. Is that true?"

I just said, "Bigger than most."

She said, "Can I see it?"

"If you want to see it crawl on over here and look for yourself." She started to get up and walk over and I said, "Stop, I said crawl." She got on her hands and knees and made her way to me. I just wanted to check out her level of submissiveness.

When she made it to me I just said, "Undress me."

She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my shorts and then pulled them off. I was commando and she just stared at my very large and very hard cock. I just said, "Suck it."

She looked up at me and said, "I have never seen one this large, I don't know if I can."

I just looked at her and told her, "I said suck it, suck it now."

She did and wasn't too bad but I was thinking I am going to have Frankie give her a few lessons.

I ordered her to stop and leaned forward grabbed her by her elbows and stood us both up. I looked into her eyes to see desire and a little fear and kissed her as I felt her small breasts. It was amazing how much like a young Frankie she was.

I turned us around placing her in the chair brought her butt to the edge pushed her knees up to her chest as I got on my knees and lined up my cock to enter her. She looked down at it and said, "Go slow you are so much bigger."

I went slowly but she was so wet I was soon balls deep in her. I stopped moving pressing my pelvis against her mound while letting her get use to my size and all of a sudden she started vibrating and came on my cock without me moving at all.

She started flailing her arms and legs, her eyes rolled up and she kept repeating "Oh god, oh god." I stayed still until she recovered and looked at me with half closed eyes and said, "What the hell was that, I have never come that hard before."

She was still panting when she begged, "Please fuck me, "Please fuck me like you fuck Frankie." I did just that. For the next 20 minutes I fucked her hard and deep and she was in one continuous orgasm. I wasn't sure of her birth control status so I pulled out stood up and spayed my seed from her belly across her boobs to her neck. As I did that she collapsed in the chair out cold.

I walked into the bedroom to find Frankie on her knees facing the door with Steve behind her sawing in and out. Frankie looked at me and said, "He is in my ass."

I walked up to her and offered her the general covered in sperm and Billie's juices and just said, "Clean me." She did. I was soon hard again. Steve finally made his third deposit this one in her bottom and pulled out.

He asked, sounding a little worried, "Where is Billie?"

"She is passed out in the other room. I suggest you get a warm wet washcloth clean her up, dress her and take her home. We will see you guys by the pool tomorrow.

Frankie and I started kissing and she looked at me and said, "It's time to reclaim your wife big guy." Twenty minutes later we were asleep in each other arms.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon frying. I walked out in my silk boxers to find Frankie by the stove in her short silk robe. I asked how she was and she said, "A little sore between you and Steve I was worked over pretty good last night."

I asked her, "Are you ready for more tonight?"

She looked me and said, "Are you?" I just smiled and nodded my head.

We went to the pool after breakfast and were soon joined by Scott and Steve. I asked, "Where are the girls?"

Steve looked at me and said, "Billie is still asleep."

Scott said, "Beth will be right out. She is looking forward to meeting the two of you."

I looked up and saw a dark skinned beauty walking toward us. She was maybe 5'2", 110 pounds with long straight jet black hair. She had on a bright neon string bikini. She had a hard compact gymnast body, a body built for fucking. She was definitely of Latin decent. Scott introduced us and she shook my hand and gave Frankie a big hug which was warmly returned.

We all sat around the pool talking and enjoying the pool. About an hour later Billie made an appearance wearing the same red bikini. We said our hellos and Frankie stood up walked over to her and kissed her square on the lips. Billie look startled at first but you could see her nipples harden and stick out like little erasures.

There was a lot of sexual tension in the air and I didn't think we would make it to tonight before requiring some release.

About then Frankie said, "Boys I never saw your apartment the last time I was here how about a tour."

Scott and Steve looked at each other smiled and said, "Let's go." Off they went, Frankie between the two brothers hand in hand.

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12