Frankie's Fort Lauderdale Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the two girls and said, "We won't see them for a couple of hours." I then said, "We can wait in our unit. We have plenty of food and drink." Off we went me between these two beauties hand in hand.

By the time we made it to our condo I figured the brothers already had Frankie naked with a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy or ass.

When we arrived inside I told Billie to strip. Beth was surprised but watched as Billie removed her bikini for me. I grabbed Billie brought her naked body to me and kissed her hard as I fondled her body. Beth just watched. I could tell she was excited.

I broke my kiss with Billie looked at Beth and asked, "Why are you still dressed?" She immediately removes her suit. I put my arm out and she joined Billie and I in an embrace.

After a passionate kiss with both of my beauties I led them to our bedroom. I stripped and lay on my back. Beth started blowing me commenting she had a hard time wrapping her lips around it. I motioned Billie to sit on my face.

She had a sweet tasting pussy. Beth removed her mouth and I soon felt her mounting me impaling herself on my cock. She was having a hard time at first but she finally bottomed out and started to fuck me cowgirl style.

I told Billie to turn around and face Beth which she did. I then told them to kiss and touch each other, which they did. Beth was starting to really twerk her hips on me and I sensed she close. She soon threw her head back pushing out her chest for Billie to suck her nipples and came with a moan and a grunt as she struggled to control her body.

Afterwards she was panting and rolled off me to my side trying to catch her breath and control the tremors running through her body. I moved Billie from my face to the other side of the bed. I then rolled over on top of Beth and said, "I'm not done with you yet."

I gripped her dark brown ankles bent her knees back, placed her feet on my chest and in one stroke buried my cock all the way in and started hammering her hard and fast. Beth became very vocal saying stuff like, "Fuck me with your big cock, harder, harder," but mostly just loud grunting every time I hit bottom.

I looked at Billie, who was mesmerized by the two of us mating; with her legs spread wide playing with herself. I said to her, "Your next." She came on her fingers when I said that.

Beth had worked through two maybe three, I couldn't tell since they were running together, orgasms.

I pulled out of Beth and told Billie to get between her legs on all fours and clean her pussy. She hesitated at first but did comply. She had her butt in the air and I started to fuck her doggy. The harder I fucked her, the harder she ate out Beth and the more that Beth came.

Watching dark brown body in her constant state of orgasm I was thinking to myself this was the first brown girl I had fucked since before I met Frankie. Thinking of Frankie I started to visualize what the brothers had done to her or were doing with her when I heard Frankie say, "Fuck her big boy."

I turned to see her and the brothers watching from the doorway. I pulled out and shot 4 or 5 ropes of come the first landed on Beth's stomach the second hitting The back of Billie's head and the rest from her back to her butt.

I staggered to the door with my semi hard cock swaying grabbed Frankie's hand and led her away to the second bedroom. As we left I looked at the boys and said, "They are all yours."

Frankie and I were both exhausted by the afternoon activities and just curled up together looked into each other's eyes and we both said I love you at the same time. We went to sleep hearing the youngsters mating in the next room.

We both woke after about a 4 hour nap. It was dark outside so we showered and bathed together. When we came out we checked on the kids as we affectionately called them. There were four naked bodies asleep on the California king. It looked like Beth and Steve and Scott and Billie ended up together. We shut their door to let them sleep.

Frankie and I sat in the living room, me in my silk boxers and Frankie in her silk robe. I asked, "What happened when you went to the condo."

Frankie said, "They had me naked within a minute of entering their place. Scott was the aggressor and had me on my knees sucking him in the foyer. Steve stripped and joined his brother and I went from one to the other for about 10 minutes."

I asked, "Then what?"

"They then took me into Scott's room as it had the bigger bed. We started with me on my back with Scott going down on me and Steve fucking my mouth. Once I climaxed they placed me on my hands and knees and Scott said he was first since he missed out last night and he fucked me as I sucked his brother. Both came within a minute of each other."

I said, "It didn't end there did it."

Frankie smiled and said, "What do you think? We took a short break but Steve was hard and mounted me with my knees by my ears and pounding me good I climaxed a couple of times. I looked over and saw Scott was hard and he told Steve to roll over putting me on top."

Scott said, "Spread her cheeks."

Frankie said, "Steve did and Scott proceeded to fuck my ass. I really like the way they took control of my body."

"Did you come?" I asked.

"I did, Many times, too many to count. For the next hour I had a cock in at least one hole at all times. We finally collapsed rested and then came over here to find you abusing that young girl with your big dick."

"She loved every minute of it."

Frankie just smiled, "I'm sure she did, I know I do."

We hugged and kissed and I said, "I'm hungry let's order a couple of pizzas to have when the kids wake up."

"Good idea I've worked up quite an appetite."

I asked, "For food or sex."

Frankie answered, "Both, but right now I need food."

We ordered three pizzas, one pepperoni, mushrooms and black olives our favorite, one cheese and one half veggies, half meat lovers. When the pizzas arrived we woke the kids.

The girls only had their bathing suits so Frankie lent the girls two of her T- shirts and that's all they wore.

We ate, drank and talked. Nothing was said about our earlier activity but we all knew we weren't done.

We had the TV on watching an action movie, all setting with our significant others. Frankie lifted up and kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "I'm horny."

I said, "For whom?"

"I think Steve I enjoy his youthful exuberance."

I just said, "Go for it."

I saw her get Steve's attention by opening up her legs so he could get a good look at her pussy. He was looking at her not the movie when I saw her mouth, "Let's fuck."

Steve got up walked over to us reached out his hand not saying a word. Frankie took it got up and they walked into a bedroom and shut the door. Ten minutes later we could hear Frankie moaning harder, harder.

Scott was whispering to Beth and she shook her head no they whispered some more and she nodded yes. Poor Billie was sitting all by herself with a sad look on her face but Scott got up and went to Billie she smiled as they went into another bedroom.

That left me and Beth in the living room. She got up and walked to me got on her knees between my legs reached into my boxers and freed my cock. She stroked it until hard and then she did her best to suck it. Her best was good but I didn't want to come in her mouth.

I looked at her as she was looking at me as she sucked my cock and told her, "Mount me."

She took off her T-shirt exposing her beautiful breasts for me to nibble on. She guided my cock to her entrance and slowly lowered herself down on me. She started to slowly rock up and down on me and gradually built up speed to the point she was slamming herself down and saying "Yes, yes." every time she bottomed out. I just sat there letting her do all the work.

Suddenly she froze arched her back and tremors went through her body as she climaxed. I let her compose herself and she looked at me and said that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. She started to get up.

"Not so fast sweetheart I am not done with you yet." She looked at me with a smile. We stood up and I turned her around pushed on her shoulders so she kneeled on the floor and laid face down on the chair. I moved behind her grabbed her hips and fucked her doggy. I pumped her through a couple of orgasms over 10 minutes and finally pulled out and exploded over her butt and back.

I felt a hand on my back and it was Frankie's. She said, "I'm going to visit Scott and will send Billie to you. Beth, go to Steve's room." Beth got up on wobbly legs to join Steve.

"Was it good with Steve?" I asked.

Frankie said, "It's always good with him. I sucked him off and he came in my pussy and my ass. He is the energizer bunny."

"Did you get yours?"

"He made sure I came by eating me out before he got his and I climaxed a couple more times while we fucked."

"Hope Scott treats you as well."

I watched her nude form walk to the room with Scott and Billie. I never get tired at looking at her tight butt and great legs. Billie came out a few minutes later in the nude and walked to me and sat next to me on the couch. I could see dried come on her face and belly. I took her hand and led her to the bathroom for a shower.

While washing her off I rubbed and pinched her nipples then moved my hand down and rubbed her clit followed by my fingers entering her pussy. My manipulations with my hand and fingers brought her to a powerful orgasm causing her legs to wobble.

I held her to keep her from falling but then gently let her drop to her knees. I gripped my cock and held out to her and she immediately sucked my cock until hard. I stood her up and turned her facing the wall. I grabbed her hips pulled her back until she had to place her hands on the wall. I entered her slowly and once I bottomed out I picked up the pace until I was hammering her to her next orgasm. I looked at her muscles in her back rippling and they again reminded me of a young Frankie. My orgasm was upon me and I just buried my cock into her and came.

We dried each other off and went back to the couch. I was spent and so was she and we slept. Not sure how long we slept but awoke to Frankie gently shaking my shoulder. She had already sent Billie to Steve and Beth to Scott.

She had showered as she said she was covered in cum from Scott. He came on her face and chest then again on her stomach. She also mentioned he fucked her ass.

She asked me if we could wait until morning to fool around as she was worn out from the boys. I was relieved because I felt I was done for the night. We went to the master bedroom curled up together kissed each other and said I love you. Sleep came upon us quickly.

Our flight was late that afternoon and we didn't have a lot to pack so Frankie cooked breakfast for all scramble eggs and bacon with juice. We also threw in some cold pizza left over from the night before. The girls were in the T-shirts Frankie lent them but had put on their bathing suit bottoms. Frankie had on her silk robe with nothing underneath. Everyone got a peak at her goodies as she moved around the kitchen and served the food.

I saw Steve walk up to Frankie and whispered in her ear and she whispered back and then gave him a deep kiss. As she walked up to me I asked, "What was that about?"

Frankie said, "He wanted to know if we could do it one more time. I told him no. I think we have mated enough this weekend and I am sore from the pounding the three of you have given me.

"Is that true, are you to sore?"

"No, not really I have had enough time with others I only want you for now."

"For now, what does that mean?"

"I mean until we meet up with our friends Michelle, Anton and Jess."

We said our goodbyes to the kids and they retreated back to their apartment. As they were leaving Steve looked at Frankie and said hope to see you next year if not sooner. Frankie said count on it which made Steve and Scott smile.

We finished our packing and just relaxed in the living room talking about the weekend when we heard a knock on the door. We figured it was Steve again but were surprised to see Billie. We welcomed her in and she said the others were asleep. She said, "I needed to come over and thank you again Frankie for opening my eyes to the possibilities that an open relationship can provide. Steve and I are very happy and after this weekend we feel even closer." She went on to say, "I really want to thank for showing me the beauty of girl on girl love. Beth and I will be practicing together for the boys a lot moving forward"

Frankie replied, "I am glad you feel that way as Michael and I were just discussing that we might have a negative effect on your relationships and that is the last thing we would want to do. You guys are so cute together."

Billie leaned over and said again, "Thank you Frankie." She then kissed Frankie on the lips first a little peck then a more lingering one and then they started a full make out session. I just sat back and watched. Within minutes both were naked and fondling each other. It was like watching Frankie making love to Frankie. They ended up in a 69 position and both of them climaxing within a minute of each other.

After they calmed down and started dressing Billie asked Frankie, "What about Michael?" She was looking at the tent in my pants as she said it.

Frankie said, "Don't worry about Michael I will take care of him."

Billie and Frankie kissed goodbye again and then Billie left.

When Frankie came back I had the General out and she was a woman of her word.

We left right after that to the airport. We were picked up by our daughter and when she saw her Mom she said, "Mom you have a glow about you. You must have had a good time on your trip."

Frankie said, "Yes I did, I did have a great time."

12