Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Frankie & Michael go on vacation. The journey continues.
5.9k words
4.38
11.7k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

This is the one chapter you can be read on its own. I would still recommend to read the previous released chapters as they are written in chronological order and will provide for a better understanding of the characters and their mindsets.

If you do not like stories of wives who stray or marriages where partners are shared I would consider moving on to other stories that are available.

For those of you that have and provided comments, thank you. I have continually tried to incorporate the comments in my works where appropriate.

Prologue - The story is from the POV of the husband of a 42 year old wife/mother who was very content with her life. Things change when she is assigned to a project out of town. It is the first time she has lived totally independent and she finds the freedom intoxicating, add in a charismatic neighbor and you have recipe for trouble.

***

Chapter 7

We arrived in Ft Lauderdale a couple of weeks after our date with Anton and Michelle to just enjoy ourselves for a few days. But best laid plans have a tendency to change. The first day we arrived we sat around the pool at the condo having drinks and enjoying each other. Frankie wore a modest two piece by the pool but still looked great. Anybody who checked her out probably thought she was my daughter.

It was late afternoon when two young men joined us in the pool area and we started up a conversation. The young men were Scott, 21, and Steve, 18, brothers from Orlando going to school at the local University. It turned out that their folks were big time lawyers and bought the condo for them while in school. You could defiantly tell they were brothers both about 6'1" both slender builds, both brown hair and brown eyes. After a couple of hours of talking we headed back to our condo and them to theirs.

That night over dinner I was kidding Frankie she could satisfy two of her fantasies with the two brothers. She had never mated with a teenager or a twenty something. I was 31 the first time we fucked, Jason 40+ and Anton 50+. We were both feeling no pain when I started making up scenarios of how she would get with the brothers. The first one was we would be out by the pool and she would get us fresh drinks from our condo and ask Scott to help her. While in the condo she would blow Scott and then return. After those drinks she would ask Steve to assist and he would get the same treatment.

She said I can't do that they are about the same age as Jacob. I said sure you can if you want to live out your fantasies. I also suggested we could invite them over for dinner and she could serve them in her silk robe with nothing underneath and tease them until they asked to fuck her. This talk got her hot and we went to bed and fucked that night.

The next day Frankie wore her red and white bikini so I knew she was looking for some additional action. We were by the pool and the brothers showed up and were very friendly. I imagined they had discussed my wife that night and dreamed of her when they went to bed. About 1PM Frankie said, "I need a drink what about you guys?"

We all asked for something as it was very hot. As Frankie went to the condo to fetch the drinks she turned and looked at Scott and said can you come help me carry the drinks back and as Frankie left for the condo swaying her hips in that revealing bikini I knew then Scott didn't stand a chance. About 30 minutes later they returned both somewhat flushed. I ask, "What took so long?"

Frankie just stated, "It took a while to find all the ingredients to complete the job." She then licked her lips so I then knew what had delayed their return.

After that the brothers went into the pool and I heard Steve say fairly loud, "No way!" and Scott shushed him. After about another 30 minutes we needed more drinks so Frankie asked Steve to assist this time and he jumped at the chance. About 45 minutes later they returned and I asked why it took so long for a couple of mixed drinks and a couple of beers.

Frankie just said, "Steve needed a double." I thought Steve was going to feint. I just said ok.

Soon after that I said to the group, "I think it is time to go in and clean up for dinner." I then asked the boys, "Do you two care to join us for dinner tonight?" They agreed and we went to our separate condos to meet up later for dinner.

When we were in our condo I grabbed Frankie spun her around and planted a big wet kiss on her and asked, "What happened when you and Scott went inside to get the drinks?"

Frankie smiled and said, "I did as you suggested, I asked Scott to look out the window to see if you were still by the pool. When he said you were I dropped to my knees and pulled his suit down. He was already hard. I looked up at him and told him to let me know if you head this way. I then started stroking his 7" dick. Once he started moaning to my touch I lifted it up and licked from his scrotum to his crown and he then begged me to suck it which I did and he came a few minutes later. He tried to touch me but I said maybe later and that we had to get back with the drinks."

I then asked, "Why were you gone longer with Steve?"

Frankie said, "I went through the same routine as I did with Scott but after he came he stayed hard and begged me to keep going. It took about another 15 minutes to get him off the second time and he surprised me because he filled my mouth with both loads."

I asked, "Whose cock was bigger?"

She said, "They are brothers they are pretty much identical."

We discussed what might happen when they showed up for dinner. I asked, "Do you want to fuck them?"

She said, "Yes, I think it would be fun as long as you are okay with it."

I said, "I'm looking forward to watching you get fucked by brothers half your age." I then asked, "Do you think you can handle it?"

Frankie just smiled and said, "No problem and why don't you warm me up big boy."

We took a shower together and I fucked her against the shower wall and then went into the bedroom and fucked again. Afterwards we slept for about an hour.

The boys were due to arrive shortly so I suggested to Frankie to get another shower and when the boys arrive to come out in her silk robe lightly tied with nothing underneath.

I ordered dinner to be delivered about the time the boys were due. In fact the delivery guy was just leaving when they arrived. I told Frankie to give me a little time with the brothers before she came out and she said she would.

When they entered the condo they looked around for Frankie and I told them she was cleaning up and would be out shortly. They looked disappointed. I gave them each a beer since they weren't leaving the condo being Steve was under 21. We sat down at the dining room table and then I surprised the boys by asking, "How did you like the special treatment you received from Frankie when getting drinks this afternoon?" They both looked stunned and I went on to say, "Don't worry Frankie and I have an open relationship and it was all planned out."

I told them that Frankie had always fantasized being with a teenager and a 20+ year old as she has never had the opportunity. I explained to them that I was her first when I was 31 and since then she has only been with two other lovers, both of them in the last 6 months, one early 40s and one who is my age.

I told them, "If you play your cards right you could be the ones to help fulfill her fantasies." I went on to let them know, "I will be here the whole time and might even join in." I then asked, "Do you have a problem with that?"

They both said "No problems". I also explained to them that Frankie drives the evening if she says no its no or they would answer to me. They again shook the heads in the affirmative.

I called Frankie and asked, "Are you ready for dinner babe?"

"Yes, I will be right there." She then walked out in her silk robe lightly tied. Her breasts stayed covered only because her nipples were so hard the robe clung to them and it allowed glimpses of her sex as she walked toward us. The boys were in awe. We sat at the table and ate our dinner and had a couple of beers/drinks to help loosen up the atmosphere.

After dinner we all shared a joint of some really good weed that Jess had given us for the trip. We actually carried on a decent conversation about college and then we discussed girls. It was fun watching the boys trying to sneak glimpses of Frankie.

Both boys were not in any kind of relationship but Scott said his recent girlfriend just broke up with him after being together for almost a year. He was pretty devastated at the time but is getting over it.

I asked the boys about their special treatment that afternoon and Scott looked at Frankie and said, "It was the best I ever had."

Steve said, "It was my first blow job ever."

Scott blurted out, "Steve is still a virgin."

Frankie just smiled and asked Steve if that was true and he embarrassingly just nodded his head it was. Frankie got up and said, "I think it is time for a little role playing." She excused herself and went to the bedroom. We all just looked at each other wondering what was going on.

Frankie soon came out dressed as close as she could to a teenage girl. She had on a skirt with a crop top that button up the middle and exposed her firm tan belly, no bra. She twirled and her skirt spun up and we could see she had on a pink thong. She finished off the ensemble with strapless sandals. She looked at Steve and said, "Come here." He got up and went to her.

Steve was standing next to her already pitching a tent in his shorts when Frankie started filling us in on the role playing going through her mind. Frankie and Steve were teenage sweethearts who came home to an empty house. His brother was out on a date and not expected back until late and his Mom and Dad were out of town. She sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to her and as he sat down said, "We are going to act out the scenario of two teenagers in love giving their virginities to each other except there will be no acting it will be real."

Scott and I stayed in the dining area to watch. We were far enough away not to distract but close enough to see and hear most everything going on. Frankie started out giving Steve little kisses on the lips but soon they were in a full on embrace exchanging tongues and breathing hard. As the kissing kept on increasing in intensity, Frankie grabs his hand and placed it on her breast. Steve started fondling her breast and pinching her nipples through her top. As he did that her hand travelled to his crotch and started caressing his manhood on the outside of his shorts. Frankie whispered something to Steve and he then started unbuttoning her top so he would have access to her small but sensitive boobs. As Steve was alternating kissing each of her breasts we soon saw her very erect nipples as he sucked and manipulated them.

Frankie was getting lost in the sensation; she actually looked like a teenage girl in the throes of passion. She started fumbling with his belt and zipper and soon had his cock out stroking it up and down. As she stroked his cock he moved his hand between her legs which she opened to allow him easy access. Steve pulled the thong to the side and started finger fucking her pussy. She was so wet and we could hear the sounds from her pussy as his fingers went in and out. She was acting as a teenager getting hotter with each touch of her sex. She was moaning the whole time his fingers were in her.

She broke the kiss and whisper in his ear again and she grabs his hand and pulled his fingers out. Frankie then placed his middle finger tip on her clit and started moving it in circles. She was close and wanted him to take her over the top. She buried her head in his shoulder as her hips started circling to match his finger. She was moaning and saying, "Yes just like that don't stop, just like that a little harder, that's it I'm almost there faster, faster." Her hips shot up and she let out a loud moan of, "Yes, yes." After about 30 seconds her hips fell back into the couch. She then said, "Finger fuck me, finger me hard."

Steve buried 3 fingers into her frothy pussy and she started stroking his cock with fast short strokes. I was afraid he would cum before doing the deed. Suddenly Steve grabs her hand and stopped her from jacking him. He started taking control and said, "I don't want to come in your hand I want to come in your pussy." He then laid her down on the couch and placed her one foot on the back of the couch and her other foot on the floor. He slowly brought his cock to her entrance and started the penetration of her vagina.

She kept on saying, "Oh god, oh god," as she accepted his virgin penis. It was soon after that that she wrapped her legs around his hips and drew him completely into her and held him tight as their pubic bones met. Frankie finally released her grip and said, "Fuck me, please fuck me now." Steve started withdrawing and then going as deep as he could. We could clearly hear the slapping of the bodies coming together. We could tell he was close as she was too and they soon climaxed together. Steve was no longer a virgin.

After Steve had come in Frankie he was still hard as he was that afternoon after his first blowjob. Frankie removed her thong but left on her skirt and unbutton top. Steve fell back on the couch in a sitting position with a happy grin on his face and thanked Frankie over and over again. She looked at his erect member and said, "It doesn't look like we are done." She then said, "Let me clean that for you." She dropped her head into his lap and proceeded to lick and suck his cock clean of their combined juices.

Frankie then asked, "are you ready to go again?"

Steve smiled and said, "Sure."

Frankie then asked, "How do you want me?"

He just said, "Doggy."

Frankie quickly leaned over the end of the couch on her knees presenting her ass in the air and her juicy sex to Steve. Steve was lined to fuck when Frankie said, "In my fantasy this is when the brother comes home early from his date and finds us fucking on the couch and joins in."

Scott got the message jumped up and rolled played the part. He walked into the living room and asked "What is going on are you fucking her if so I want a piece of the action." He then went over to the end of the couch pulled out his cock and offered Frankie his cock to suck. About the same time Steve slammed into her pussy forcing her head forward on to Scott's penis. She had no choice but to take Scott's cock into her mouth. Both brothers were fucking both ends of her, mouth and pussy. Frankie was lost in the passion of the moment and was coming every few minutes.

As Frankie was sucking Scott's cock he leaned down and asked her a question. She then looked at me and said, "He wants my ass." We had tried anal a few times with no success as I am just too big for her. We actually discussed it that afternoon when planning out our evening as she said if it came up she might want to try it because there cocks were much skinnier than mine.

I looked at her and said, "Go for it."

Scott took over telling Steve to lie on his back and for Frankie to ride him. He then pushed her down so she was lying on Steve's chest riding his cock. Scott walked up behind her and slowly worked one then two fingers into her ass. Frankie was enjoying it based on her oh god and oh fucks coming out of her mouth. Scott pulled his fingers out and then proceeded to slowly insert his penis into her ass. Frankie was moaning and sayings, "Please go slow." Soon enough he was balls deep into her ass. The brothers developed a good rhythm and Frankie was enjoying the new sensation of two dicks in her.

I finally had enough and walked into the living room and said, "Daddy is home." I walked over pulled my cock out and said let's make her water tight and proceeded to offer my cock to Frankie to suck and she did without hesitation.

Scott was looking at my cock as he was fucking Frankie's ass and said. "Wow your packing man."

Steve hearing Scott looked up and said, "Jesus looks at that thing."

Scott was the first to blow his load as he shouted, "I'm coming in her ass!" Steve followed shortly thereafter. I then pulled out and came all over Frankie's face with much of it running down her onto Steve who was squirming trying to get out from under Frankie with no luck.

Frankie just looked down and said, "Let me clean that up." She proceeded to lick Steve's face clean. I walked back to my chair in the dining room and Scott and Steve sat up on the two ends of the couch with Frankie between them. Frankie then alternated licking and sucking both of their cocks clean. I was surprised that she was willing to do ass to mouth but I think she was just so turned on she didn't even think about it.

I then looked at the brothers and said, "We will see you by the pool tomorrow." They got the hint that we needed some alone time got dressed kissed Frankie goodnight and left.

Frankie and I went to bed and had a vigorous fuck. Afterwards all she could talk about was taking Steve's virginity. She said, "I got so into the role playing I almost felt like she was a virgin again and it was me doing it for the first time."

I looked at her and smiled and said, "You are now able to cross a few things off your list. Things like fucking a teenager, fucking a 20+ year old, having anal sex, taking a virgin, having one in your ass and pussy at the same time and being made water tight."

She just said, "Me, I did all that in one night." We laughed and then went to sleep.

The next day was our last and I could tell Frankie was going to miss all the attention the brothers were providing. Scott stopped by and said he would be back later as he committed himself to helping a friend move. Steve was like a puppy. He never left Frankie's side. If she got up and went into the pool he got up and went into the pool.

Steve did look silly walking around with a perpetual hard on. I could tell Frankie knew what was going on and continued to tease Steve with talk of the night before, how embarrassed she was showing her privates to them last night and apologizing for getting so noisy during all the activity. I thought Steve was going to whip it out on the patio and jerk off he was so excited. I looked at Frankie and said, "Honey why don't you take your prize student into our apartment and teach him a thing or two."

She smiled got up and headed to the apartment and without saying a word Steve followed close behind. I had set up cameras when we first got there as Frankie was becoming obsessed with watching herself in action. I watched from the cabana on my lap top and listened with my ear buds. As soon as they were in the room Frankie told Steve to strip which he did without hesitation. Frankie stayed in her suit for the time being. She walked around Steve and said this is the first time I have seen you up close and totally nude in the daylight. Not bad and your cock is so hard it looks almost painful. She then grabs his cock and gave it a couple of tugs. I thought he might come then and there but he was able to control himself.

Frankie asked, "Steve do you want to fuck me again?"

Steve immediately said, "Yes, more than anything I want to make love to you."

Frankie then said, "You are going to have to earn it."

He said, "I will do anything just ask."

Frankie then walked across the room to a comfortable chair turned and faced Steve and stripped off her bathing suit and sat down draping her legs over both arms of the chair and moving her bum to the chairs edge. She then rub and pinched both nipples. Her hands made the slow trip to her pussy and she spread her wet lips exposing her tunnel and her clit. She beckoned Steve and he started walking but Frankie stopped him and said, "Crawl to me."

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12