All Comments on 'Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 07'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Well, the whore for her teenager and his brother. Full cuck story now, as he isn't even sniffing a woman for himself.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 3 years ago
Great story....

I still think this is a cuckold story with no BTB ending. She has all the fun without any thoughts to his emotional needs. I hope this story winds down soon. I love the author but not this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why did you ever bring her home?

She should be living in a dumpster along with your computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story which is getting progressively worse chapter by chapter. No doubt she will add animals to her bucket list in the next chapter and will have sex with a donkey.

Whoops my bad she already does that as she is married to one!

StiixxStiixxover 3 years ago
Nice

Great build up. Like how the story’s progressing.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

We need an episode where the husband gets interested in some woman who just wants a one time fuck and just goes nuts on him and bangs him to where he just falls over asleep, but he doesn't say a word or apologize because why should he. Then if Frankie gets all whine, there's the door, whore.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

This is not my usual story to read but for some reason I love this series. It's the first story I read the day it's posted. As to the naysayers; why are you still reading after 7 installments? Are you masochists? If I don't like something I stop reading it quickly. Well before the end of page one. I certainly don't waste time rating the story or posting a comment. I think you would have scored higher in the group sex category. Keep up the imaginative writing.

katibkatibover 3 years ago
The end

Repetitive description; no tension or emotion: boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckold Garbage

Just another cuck story. Enough said. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

26thnc, you must be a lover of cuck stories, as your comment is always there. I believe you enjoy more than you let on.

I give the story 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@26thnc, what a trooper, here to the very end.

5***** for the story

elling50elling50over 3 years ago

I liked the emotional turmoil in the previous chapters and gave many 5 stars. This chapter was just fucking and I gave it just 3 stars, average.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I have read this series hoping that the narrator was going to grow a pair and slap some sense into his whore. But I guess that hope was in vain. I was once a trooper, but now I'm just a trouper who is happy to keep the anonymous cucks entertained with my comments. You boys just read my comments, never the stories, then you give your automatic *5 and leave. That's why cuck authors like me so much, I raise their scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It just

keeps getting worse and worse. One star ⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@26thnc, do you always come back to stories you have read and commented on just to read the comments?

Then try to make it like it was to help the author, when in actuality it is to read the stories you love so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It has slowly but definitely degenerated into the Cuck Hubby Show. So she lets the hubby have some too. Big fucking deal. Its her new lovers who are floating her boat, turning her on, and occupying her mind with lust and longing. Her husband is now just around to clean up and pay the bills. What a dickless poltroon. Too stupid to breathe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.