Frank's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I excused myself and went to the kitchen to get another drink.

Mike followed me inside and opened a couple of beers from the fridge. "Why don't you give me a quick tour?" he said.

"You've been here before," I replied, "you know where things are."

"Not that kind of tour Staci...show me where Frank fucked you!"

For some reason his comment caught me off-guard, even though we'd been talking about it all evening. It must have been the alcohol that had made me lose focus. I hadn't realized how drunk I'd gotten until that moment.

"Well, I guess I can show you the master bedroom first."

"No." Mike said bluntly, "Everyone fucks in the bedroom...I want you to show me some place more exotic...kinkier!"

"How about the stairs?" I spoke. I led him to the staircase to the second floor.

"What happened on the stairs?" Mike eagerly asked.

I climbed a couple stairs then turned around facing him and sat down. "I sat on these stairs like this...facing Frank like I'm facing you right now. I undid his pants...like I'm doing to you right now." I unclasped Mike's belt and lowered his zipper. "Frank's cock was staring at me...like yours is now. And I started sucking on him."

"Like you're going to do to me right now!" Mike said forcefully.

He grabbed my head and pulled me close. My mouth opened and he tilted his hips forward so his hardening cock entered my lips. I started sucking -- gently and slowly...then a little faster.

"Is that all that happened on these steps Staci?"

"No." I answered honestly. Frank turned me around and fucked me from behind too.

Mike started to put me in the position I'd just described when we heard the back door to the cabin open. Mike quickly ducked into the bathroom while I pretended to be coming out if it myself. Frank and Tara were walking Melissa and Steve to the front door.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, our baby sitter is having problems and we need to leave." Steve informed me.

While Steve grabbed their things, Melissa and I hugged and said we'd catch up later this week. We invited Tara to join us as well. "It'll be fun," Melissa said, "a girl's day out!"

Mike came out of the bathroom just in time to say goodbye as well, then we followed Frank back outside to the others. Mike grabbed my ass as we followed, then leaned in and whispered, "the stairs were hot...but I need you to show me more."

The next hour or so went by pretty quickly. It was fun standing around the fire and talking to everyone (even Jason). It was just after 10:00pm when the phone rang. It was Tara's sister. She pulled Frank aside and looked upset. They talked privately for a few minutes then came back over to the rest of us.

"I need to leave." She said worriedly. "My sister and her boyfriend just had a huge fight. He left and she needs me right now. There's no need for everyone to leave. Frank's going to stay here and you guys are welcome to stay as long as you like. I just need to be there for my sister."

"Besides," Frank added, "the fireworks are going to go off soon and we did promise a great firework show when we invited you here...don't want you to have to miss that!"

Tara grabbed the car keys and left. We'd all gone inside to say goodbye (and grab another round of drinks). As we were all milling about in the kitchen Mike said "Hey Frank, I really like this table! Is it new?"

"Naw! That's been here for years! It's probably as old as the cabin itself!"

Mike had looked at me when he had said it. I could see the knowing look in his eye and could almost read his thoughts. They were saying to me' ...this is the table that Frank fucked you on until you passed out isn't it Staci? This is the table where he made you cum so hard, and so many times, that you literally passed out from exhaustion?!' I looked at Mike, then at Frank. It may have been my own subconscious, but I could swear that Frank was giving me the same look as Mike. I blushed. I couldn't help it. I quickly turned and excused myself for the bathroom.

"What's the matter Ms Pissy Pants? Can't hold your liquor?" Jason's sarcastic tone rang in my ears as I left the room. Janice's laughter at the comment echoed off the walls.

I tried to shut the door behind me but Mike had followed.

"I saw that blush!" he confronted me. "I saw how red you turned when Frank said that was the table!"

"Do you think anyone else saw?" I asked.

Mike came closer. "I think everyone saw. I think they ALL saw how flustered you got."

He pushed me back against the sink and leaned in to kiss me. "Did anything ever happen in this bathroom?"

"Yes," I replied. "Frank put me on this counter and licked my pussy. He made me cum. It was the first time anyone ever made me cum just by licking my pussy."

"Like this?" Mike said.

He undid my pants and pulled them down to my ankles...then pulled down my panties. He lifted me up onto the counter and leaned me back against the mirror. Then he knelt down between my legs and started to recreate the memory I'd just shared. Mike gently licked up my slit until he came to my clit. He slowly swirled his tongue around my button until it started throbbing. I was soaked and dripping all over -- Mike's face, the counter, myself.

"Yes," I moaned, "just like that!"

Mike continued for a few moments then abruptly stopped. I looked down and he was standing up and wiping his face.

"Get your pants back on. You still don't get to cum yet."

"Please," I begged, "don't leave me like this! I need you to finish me off!"

He reached for the door, then turned around quickly. "Don't you dare finish yourself off either!" He then left the bathroom with me so turned on I could barely stand it. Mike knew what he was doing when he teased me and wouldn't let me cum. He'd done this to me so many times and the end result was the most mind-blowing orgasms I'd ever had. I knew that if I did as he was instructing that tonight was going to be one of the best ever!

I did as he'd commanded. I pulled my clothes back on and waited a few minutes for my body to cool off before I left to rejoin the others. I left the bathroom and was headed back outside when I saw Frank alone in the kitchen getting more shots together.

"Hey Staci! Everyone else is out back. Will you give me a hand with these before we join them?"

I helped him set up the glasses. He poured two extra just for us. "A toast..." he offered, "to seeing old friends again!" We both downed the tequila in one swallow. My head spun as I set my glass down. 'Time to slow down on your booze Staci!'

"So, tell me Staci," Frank said as he started to fill the other glasses. "what was that all about earlier? I mean...Mike's comment about the kitchen table? Weird, don't you think?"

I felt myself starting to blush again, but in my drunken state figured he couldn't tell. Oh, how wrong I was!

"Staci are you blushing?" BUSTED! He was calling me out!

Frank smiled knowingly. "If I didn't know better, I would think that Mike knows about you and I having sex on that table." He looked directly at me and I stood there absolutely frozen. The look of shock was obvious in my eyes, and they were now locked in on his. "I saw the look he gave you when he said it. And then you both disappeared to the bathroom together for quite a bit. I don't suppose you were getting into any trouble in my bathroom, were you?"

I've always been a horrible liar. Mike knew this. Frank knew this. I stood there, without my full wits about me, for what seemed like 10-minutes staring blankly at him while my mind raced to come up with something!

"It's ok Puddin'. I'm not mad. In fact, I'm quite aroused." He approached me and put his hands on my shoulders.

Puddin'! I hadn't heard that name in years! Frank had given me that nickname when we were being intimate. After one of the first times we'd been together he had said, 'Staci, your pussy tastes as good a pudding' - and it had stuck. And here he was using it again.

I looked up at him as he pulled me in closer. My eyes locked on his as his hands slid down my arms and around my waist. I felt his hands holding my lower back. I found myself melting in his hold.

"You look great Puddin'. I really have missed you." His tone was soft and gentle. He'd always been a gentle compassionate lover who'd made me feel relaxed and cared for. That feeling was now coursing through my body again.

Frank leaned down and kissed me. I hadn't even realized what was happening until our lips touched and mine parted to allow him in. It was a slow, soft, passionate kiss. The kind he used to give me after we'd made love. I didn't resist. In fact, I felt myself responding willingly. My hands reached up around the back of his neck as I pulled him in closer.

Frank's hands slid down to my ass and squeezed. Then he moved one hand up and cupped my breast through my clothes. I felt a wave of passion sweep through my body...followed quickly by panic! I broke our kiss and pushed him away.

"Shit Frank! We can't do this. What if Mike were to catch us?"

"I don't think we need to worry about that Staci. Come see."

He led me to the window overlooking the back yard. In the light of the fire, I saw what he was talking about. Mike was locked in an embrace with Janice. They were kissing too -- not only kissing, Mike had her shirt off and was rubbing her bare breasts. Jason was behind her as well. He had her ass pulled close against his crotch and I could see both his hands disappear into the front of her unbuttoned pants. I started to get mad, but paused. My husband was making out with his ex, without a care in the world, while Jason stood behind her and was very obviously fingering her at the same time. I watched for a few minutes -- both angry and turned on. What right did I have being mad at him for doing the very same thing I had just done with Frank? The longer I stood there watching, the more aroused I became. I didn't really like Janice, but the sight of her getting manhandled by two men was hot -- even if one of those men was my husband. Besides, we'd given each other 'permission' on the drive over hadn't we?

Frank pressed against me from behind. One hand reached under my blouse and gently caressed my bare belly, the other cupped my breast again over my clothes. He kissed my neck and I tilted it further to allow him more access. "See Puddin', everyone's having a good time. I don't think anyone's going to be mad."

As he said this, Mike saw me watching from the window. He saw Frank rubbing my breast and kissing my neck. He also saw my lips part as a longing exhale escaped from my lips. At this, he stepped away from Janice, said something quickly, and then came inside.

"Frank...do you mind if I speak to my wife for a minute?" Mike asked this as if he were asking Frank for permission. He took my hand and led me to the living room.

"Baby, are you mad? I know you saw Jason and I with Janice. I saw you with Frank as well. If you tell me you're mad, then we can leave right now and talk about it."

"How did it happen?" I asked. I realized I was more curious than anything else. Angry wasn't even in my thoughts at this moment.

"She saw me come out of the bathroom. She knew I'd followed you in there. First, she asked if you were alright or if you needed her help. When I said you were fine and that I'd already helped you, she asked what kind of help I'd provided. We'd all gone outside and she said something about me being a good husband and then asked if she could kiss me. I guess I wasn't thinking, or maybe I was just so turned on by what you and I had just done. Before I really responded she kissed me. Then I found myself touching her and vice-versa. I swear, baby, it wasn't planned! When I brought it up in the car, I really was just doing it to tease you. I swear I didn't plan any of this!"

"I'm not mad Mike. Actually, Frank kissed me too. He didn't even ask. He just did it. And I hate to say it but I wanted him to. When he started touching me I just melted."

"It doesn't need to end there Staci. If you're ok with it, I'm willing to share you tonight. But I want to make sure you're ok with it. And that you're ok sharing me with Janice too."

I thought about this for a minute. My husband was suggesting we have sex with our exes. It was a shocking proposal, but one that I'd fantasized about many times before. As much as I wanted to seem like I was confused by the situation, my body had already made the decision for me and I simply nodded my head and smiled at him.

Now...Let's really get this party started!!

Janice and Jason came into the living room. She was still topless and I was immediately jealous of her long lean body. She still had that 'swimsuit model' look to her. Her breasts were firm and perky despite their C-cup size. She was holding Jason by the hand and leading him behind her. Frank stood in the kitchen doorway watching her walk by.

Mike hugged me tight and kissed me softly. "I'm going to join them on the couch" he said. "Go to Frank. Tell him that you are his for tonight and let him do whatever he wants. But I want you to do me a favor and have him start in there...on that kitchen table where I can watch."

I started towards Frank and he met me half way. He put his arms around my waist. "So, what's the verdict, Puddin'?"

I turned to look at Mike again, just to make sure he was good with this. As I did, I saw Janice standing before him and removing his pants. His cock was stiff as she pulled down his boxers and she wasted no time grabbing it in her hand. Jason was removing his own clothes as well.

I turned back to Frank and reached for his belt. "Tonight Frank... I'm all yours." He kissed me again gently.

"One thing," I added, "I want you to fuck me on the kitchen table. I want you to fuck me there like you did before. And Mike is going to watch while you do."

Frank unbuttoned his shirt and I rubbed my hands through the hair on his chest as he pulled it off. I finished undoing his belt and opened his zipper. As I reached inside, I was surprised to find out that Frank wasn't wearing any underwear. 'Kinky bastard!' I thought.

I pulled his pants down and his thick cock hung impressively before me -- a mere inches from my face. Frank had always been more of a show-er than a grow-er but he looked even bigger and thicker than I had remembered. I grabbed his massive cock in my hand and was shocked when I couldn't even wrap my tiny fingers all the way around it.

Frank pulled my sweater and blouse off together in one motion. He kissed me again as he unhooked the clasp on my bra freeing my breasts. My nipples were hard as ice and strained at their new-found freedom. Frank leaned down and took them in his mouth, one by one. I threw my head back and melted again at the touch of his mouth on my bare body. I scarcely noticed him open my jeans and slide them down my legs. I stepped out of them and stood before him clothed only in a soaking wet thong. He slipped a hand inside and then backed me slowly to the table while his mouth stayed tight against mine.

"You're wet," he said, "wetter than I remember."

"Mike's been teasing me all day" I lustily replied. "He started by fucking me this afternoon, then teased me about how you used to fuck me. He even licked my clit in your bathroom. But he hasn't let me cum all day." I couldn't believe how honest I was being. My desire for Frank had caused me to lose my inhibition and I found myself unable to resist telling him everything. Frank's fingers rubbed inside my thong and then he slipped a finger between my labia and inside me. I gasped out loud as he did.

Frank rolled me over so my stomach was on the kitchen table and my legs hung over the edge -- too short for my feet to reach the floor. "Stay still" he whispered in my ear.

I relaxed and lay my head flat on the table. I closed my eyes and stretched my hands forward, then felt my panties being roughly ripped from my body.

The hardwood table felt cold against my skin and it sent chills through my naked torso. As my body pressed down against the table's surface it felt good against my naked chest. My nipples strained -- harder than they had in a very long time. I couldn't tell if that was in response to the temperature or from the situation I found myself in. It was hard to distract my mind from the pleasurable pain I was feeling as my nipples grew in sensitivity. I compensated by trying to focus...clear my drunken mind...and recall the evening's events which had led me to where I now lay. Then I felt his hands firmly grasp the back of my thighs and pull them apart. I willingly allowed my legs to spread. As his tongue slipped between my lips and made their way to my clit, electricity flowed through my entire body. I was on fire and I didn't want it to ever stop!

I turned my head and tried to look behind me. Over my shoulder I could see Mike. He was watching me with lust in his eyes. I saw Janice kneeling before him, her mouth eagerly pleasuring his cock, his hands on her head, and a smile on his lips. The sight of Mike's ex taking his cock in her mouth was turning me on as much as the tongue on my clit. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like she was taking the entire thing down her throat. At just over 7-inches Mike is nicely above average but I'd never been able to handle his entire length with my mouth. Yet I watched with jealous envy as Janice did what I couldn't. My thoughts returned to the mouth between my own legs. The tongue felt so good. And my clit throbbed at every lick, reminding me to relax and enjoy myself.

Just as Mike had done minutes before, the tongue stopped just before I was ready to explode. "Please don't stop Frank. I need to cum so bad and I was almost there." I could hear how bad I was begging as I said it. I was embarrassed at the desperation in my voice.

Then I felt his hard cock rubbing against my engorged labia. It rubbed up and down my soaking wet slit as my lips parted around its shaft -- begging it to enter me. I felt his hand join in. He rubbed my juices around his cock's length and then I felt the head align with my desperate opening. I reached back and grabbed my own ass checks to help spread my pussy further open and receive him. As I did, I felt him slowly enter me -- just a couple of inches at first, then he pulled back, ever so slightly, before sliding back in just a bit deeper. I couldn't believe how easily his massively thick cock was entering me. I had expected it to take more work and to even hurt a little. Mike isn't small but he'd been the only man to fuck me in years and I didn't think my tight pussy wasn't ready for anything as big as Frank. Yet here I was, taking every bit of him without issue.

He then lay his long lean body against mine, pushing his weight onto me, and pressing me harder against the table. He rubbed his face against the back of my neck and kissed behind my ear. Goosebumps ran through my legs. I felt him continue to enter me...sliding deeper and deeper...filling me...deeper than I could ever remember feeling before...deeper than even Mike. It seems as if it would go on forever.

His lips moved to my earlobe and nibbled playfully as he slowly and gently pumped his cock inside me. Just before I heard him speak, I realized that I hadn't felt his beard on my neck. I didn't feel his furry chest against my back. Both were smooth...cleanly shaven. I tried to turn my head to see but he pushed the force of his weight against me -- fully pinning me to the table. Then he said "I've always wanted to taste your pussy Ms Pissy Pants. To feel your juices dripping in my mouth."

Jason...it was Jason! It had been Jason this whole time. He'd been the one eating me. He was the one in me now. That's why he'd been able to enter me so easily. He wasn't nearly as thick as Frank and had had no trouble sliding inside me.