Frank's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to push myself up but as he thrust his cock deeper into me I fell back against the table. I wanted Frank! I didn't want Jason! I never wanted Jason! I hated Jason! Yet he was the one filling me right now. He was the one with his cock buried in me.

"Get off me Jason! Get off!" I tried to say. What actually came out was something more like "ugh...oooooo...ugh Jason...ooooooo."

"What's the matter Staci. Don't you like it? I can feel how wet you are. I can tell you wanted to be fucked."

"Not by you" I tried to protest. I didn't want him inside me, but if I had been honest with myself his cock did feel amazing. He was not only exceptionally long but he knew how to use it too.

"Come on Staci. You can't tell me this doesn't feel good. The only complaint I've ever had is that I'm too big." He kept up the slow gentle rhythm as he talked to me. I felt him slide in and out. And I realized he was right...it did feel good. Good?!... hell, it felt fantastic! My protests weakened at every stroke.

"Please Jason, ugh... I just wanted to fuck Frank again. Oooooooo. I just wanted to feel him inside me again." I tried to bite my lip but let loose an "ahhhh! fuck!" that was laced with pleasure before I could. Jason picked up on that immediately.

"You love it don't you Staci? You love how my cock feels inside you. Don't you? Go ahead...say it!"

I was unable to resist at this point. I was beyond ecstasy and I didn't care anymore. "Yes," I moaned, "yes... I do..."

"You do what Staci? Say it so I understand exactly what you mean. Say it...and say MY name!"

"You," I said breathlessly, "I want you. I want you Jason. I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me Jason. I need to feel your cock inside me. Please Jason. Please! Don't stop!"

At the mention of his name, he thrust harder...deeper...faster! He picked up his pace and was now pounding me hard. I couldn't believe how deep he was. No one had ever filled me so completely. I had lost all control. My body was calling all the shots and my mind didn't care. I gave in to it completely.

My lips followed his movements. With each thrust I felt them slide inward with his enormous length. And with each retraction I felt them open back up again. Over and over, this happened and with each inch my pussy devoured I felt my lips folding over again and again -- pulling and rubbing my clit as they went. I was lost in the feeling...in complete satisfaction...and then it happened. The walls of my vagina spasmed. They tightened around him. It was grasping Jason's huge cock and squeezing it tight. He felt it too and pushed harder. His pace had already been fast but now he was in overdrive. He fucked me hard and deep -- his groin slapping against my lips each time he did. Then he pushed inside as far as he could and held it. it was too much. I exploded! I was cumming!

For the first time all day, I was cumming! It hadn't been for Mike. It hadn't been for Frank. I was cumming hard, and it was for Jason. I orgasmed all over Jason's cock as he held it deep inside me. I felt every inch of my canal and so did he. I'd never cum this hard and couldn't believe it had been for him!

"Oh God," I exclaimed, "oh God... I'm cumming!" My entire body started shaking. It was a sensation I'd never felt before. "Oh God...FUCK! UGH! OH GOD! YES! UGHHHHHH!"

"It's too much!" I cried out. "Please...UGH...Jason...pull...please...pull out! I can't take it anymore!"

He quickly pulled his cock out of me and what followed was a first for me...I squirted! Not just a quick gush of cum... I FULL BLOWN SQUIRTED!! My body shook again as this sensation swept over me. My legs spasmed and my pussy quaked. I tried to push myself up off the table again but my arms immediately gave out as the feeling spread to them as well. All of my strength and energy was being funneled to my orgasm and it felt like it would never stop.

"Damn Staci!" Jason said in amazement. "I never imagined you as a squirter."

My orgasm hadn't subsided yet but he pushed his cock back inside me anyway. I felt tighter this time. I could feel him having more trouble entering me this time than he had before. I imagined that was because my vagina was still contracting and was not ready for him to fill the void yet. He didn't mind and pushed his way back in.

Jason resumed his thrusts and filled me over and over. Eventually my orgasm relented and I lay there enjoying his length sliding in and out of me -- loving every inch as he filled my incredibly wet cunt.

After a few minutes Jason pulled out and grabbed my shoulder. I willingly followed his unspoken request and slid off the table...dropping to my knees before him and, for the first time, seeing the monster that he'd been using on me. It was huge! Bigger than I'd imagined it was. He started stroking himself but I quickly pushed his hand aside and grabbed it in both my own. My hands worked up and down his long shaft and I could feel his length swell in my grasp. I could feel his orgasm growing as my fingers skillfully worked.

"I'm about to cum!" he muttered as the breath left his mouth. I tugged hard and fast...just a couple more strokes and then his cock's head swelled and he exploded on me. The first rope of Jason's cum hit me directly on the right breast and spattered all over my neck, chest, and arm. The second and third followed suit -- coating me even further. There were a few more smaller blasts to erupt from his cock but nothing like the first ones.

I milked him slowly and firmly as I felt his load drip over my breasts and down my stomach. Then I leaned in and put the head in my mouth. I could taste a few more drops of his cum as it dripped from his tip mingling with the taste myself on him as well. I licked him gently until he grabbed my head and asked me to stop.

"It's too sensitive Staci. I need you to stop."

I stood up and Jason bent down to kiss me. "That was amazing Staci! YOU, were amazing!"

"I've got to ask..." I said with an honest inquisitiveness, "how big is your dick? I don't think I've ever had someone fuck me that deep before."

"Ten and a half inches" he said with confidence. I could sense the pride in his voice as he told me.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. I stroked him gently as his cock softened in my hand. "You are huge! And you absolutely know how to use it too!" He handed me a towel and I wiped off as much as I could.

I looked across the room to where Mike was. He and Frank had Janice on all fours between them. Mike was in her mouth while Frank was fucking her doggy-style. They were looking at me and it felt as though they'd been watching the whole time.

I walked over and kissed Mike. He said, "it sounds like you really enjoyed Jason fucking you."

"I did!" I said with an exhausted and deep satisfaction.

"You were quite loud." Mike added. "I see you finally got to cum. And squirting?! That's a new one! I don't think you've ever done that with me before!"

"I'm so sorry!" I said, embarrassed at what had happened.

"Don't be babe!" Mike said assuredly. "I thought it was hot! Jason just gave me a challenge to meet!"

"I hope you aren't mad about the 'bait and switch' Puddin'. Jason asked to tap in and I've seen his cock when Tara and I play with him. I know it was a bit presumptuous but I hoped you'd enjoy it as much as she does."

I can't say I was completely shocked to hear that Frank and Tara were swingers. Frank always had a kinky side to him and Tara looked like the 'sweet librarian' but I always suspected she was more adventurous than she portrayed.

I should have been mad. I should have been furious with all of them! They had conspired and let someone I didn't want...let him fuck me! Yet it had been one of the best fucks of my life! Jason had not only made me cum -- he had made me squirt! And no one had ever done that before. He had satisfied me physically like no other ever had. And even though every nerve in my body was still alive from that satisfaction, I still wanted more...I still wanted Frank.

I walked over to Frank and stood with my bare breasts glistening in his face. "I should be mad at you, Frank...but I'm not. It wasn't nice to trick me like that. You owe me big time! And I want you to pay up now!"

Round 2...The Main Event!

Frank stopped fucking Janice. He stood up and walked with me back to the kitchen table. This time, he pushed everything off it and lifted and set me on the edge facing him. We kissed deeply as he sauntered between my legs. I reached down and grabbed his cock with both hands while he put a hand at the back of my neck. I stroked him while he kissed me. "No tricks this time. I want to see you while you fuck me."

Frank laid me back gently on the table and then pulled me forward until my hips were just off the edge. He held my ass up with his strong hands while he rubbed his massive cock against my swollen lips. I grabbed it again and lined him up to enter me. "Be gentle please." I asked. "You're really thick and Jason made me a little sore."

Frank pushed forward slowly and easily. At first, only his tip penetrated my lips. Then he pulled back and asked if I was ok. "Yes. Keep going. Just go slow." He pressed forward again in the same manner -- this time going a little deeper, then deeper, then a little bit more.

The pressure I felt was intense, but not uncomfortable. The more he entered me, the more I felt my body respond to allow him access. I found myself gasping as he inched into me. By the time he had fully entered I had become quite audible. I knew that Mike, Janice, and Jason could all hear me from across the room. I looked past Frank to see that all of them were watching us now.

Jason stayed sitting on the couch, obviously spent. Mike and Janice stood up and kissed, his hands running all over her back and ass. Mike then picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her over to the table and laid her down beside me.

Mike assumed the same position that Frank had me in. His eyes locked with mine as Frank continued to gently fuck me. I then watched as Mike slid his cock into Janice's pussy and started fucking her as Frank did me. Janice was moaning too. Not as loud as me...but more quietly -- almost under her breath. Mike picked up his pace but Frank remained slow and steady. As he did, Janice started panting faster...then a bit louder.

I continued to moan in as well -- louder and louder...as if it were a contest between Janice and I. Janice's moans turned into encouragements. I listened as she told Mike to go faster. She told him that she'd missed the feel of his cock inside her and wanted more. She grabbed my hand in hers and squeezed it tight -- pulling it up to her mouth and sucking on my fingers.

"Fuck me Mike! Fuck me hard! I want you to pound my pussy hard like you used to! Does it turn you on to see Frank fuck your pretty wife right beside me? Does it turn you on to stick your married dick inside my pussy again?"

I didn't know about Mike, but it was turning me on for sure! I continued moaning as Frank kept fucking me. My pussy had re-learned him and was re-molding itself around him with each gentle thrust. "Faster" I said.

Frank looked concerned and slowed down to look at me.

"Faster!" I repeated. "Fuck me faster!"

Frank picked up the pace and was now matching speed with Mike. As Mike slammed hard into Janice she kept up the dirty comments until she couldn't focus. She squeezed my hand harder and harder and I watched as her face flushed fully red.

She then screamed...LOUD!

"YES! YES!! OH...MY...GOD!! UGH!!! FUCK! OH GOD MIKE!! OH GOD YES!!!"

I watched as her body tensed and her mouth gaped wide. Her breathing was fast and ragged. She was cumming...HARD! Mike didn't stop - he kept going while she thrashed before him.

Frank didn't stop either. He was going hard now too. I think seeing Janice and Mike inspired him as he felt bigger inside me. As much as I wanted to pay attention to Janice and watch her, I was feeling that same level of ecstasy myself. Feeling Frank inside me was heaven! I couldn't believe how much I missed his cock. It was driving me wild and my body was begging for more!

Frank drove into me and paused. I felt his cock throbbing inside me. "I'm about to cum." he said as he looked right into my eyes.

"Do it!" I replied, lust dripping from my words.

He looked at Mike.

"Mike, is it ok for me to cum in your wife's cunt?" I couldn't believe what I'd just heard...he had asked my husband for permission. It was such an erotic question that I lost all control.

"FUCK WHAT MIKE WANTS! DO IT FRANK! CUM IN ME! I WANT YOU FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM!"

Frank looked at me in surprise. He looked back at Mike and said, "Is it ok?"

Mike looked in my eyes, Janice still spasming on his cock, and he saw the lust that covered my face. He smiled lovingly. "Do it Frank...fill my dirty, slutty, little wife with your cum just like she's begging for!"

Frank resumed his motion and his cock slid in and out of me again. He was going harder now. He paused briefly with each deep stroke and I felt him swelling even more. Then he drove into me hard, one final time, and held it as I felt him erupt! Hot cum filled me anywhere that Frank wasn't already filling. It felt incredible! He stayed like that for a few seconds until his cock fully emptied into me. Then slowly slid out.

My lips were so stretched out by his massive thickness that they did not immediately close. He had stretched me so beautifully that my body needed a moment to readjust. I felt his warm cum start to escape from my open lips. It dripped past my labia and down the crack of my ass. Instinctively I reached down and rubbed my pussy. I felt his incredibly sexy slime oozing from me and tried to catch it with my fingers -- rubbing it into my delicate skin like lotion.

Mike continued with Janice, but only a few strokes more himself. I watched as he pulled out and came all over her belly. Mike has always been a heavy cummer and he did not disappoint, providing her with at least five thick blasts of his own. I felt one of those blasts splatter on my arm as his aim wasn't particular.

I reached over and rubbed Mike's cum across Janice's belly -- feeling it mingle with the sweat she'd worked up during her orgasm. Her hands joined mine and I felt the warm wetness coat our fingers. She turned to face me, slid close, and kissed me. With my husband's cum covering her hand, she massaged my breasts as we continued to make out. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled it up to her lips. We both took turns licking Mike's cum off my fingers.

BOOM! CRACKLE, CRACKLE!

The fireworks show had started. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it had just turned to midnight.

Mike grabbed me off the table and pulled my naked body against his. I felt more of Frank's cum leak from my still gaped and swollen lips and run down my legs. Mike pulled me close and kissed me. "Happy New Year, Baby!"

We all stood naked at the kitchen window and watched the fireworks from the warmth of the indoors. Frank hadn't lied...it was a really good show. Absolutely worth staying for. Jason stood beside me. He smiled down at me when I grabbed his cock in my hand and started gently stroking him again.

Frank then addressed the group. "Everyone's too drunk to drive so I suggest we all stay here tonight. I've got a huge king bed upstairs that I'm sure we can all fit in."

He really didn't need to add the drunk part. No one objected as we went upstairs and climbed, naked, into the bed together. I found myself sandwiched between Mike and Frank...there was no place I'd have rather been!