Frank's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the support and love of his parents, Ben was able to weather the shitstorm that his adulterous wife had caused to blow his way. He continued to work for Frank and continued to buy into the landscape business. His son, Benjamin, was healthy and happy except for the times he had to stay with his mother at Carolyn's house. Those visits saddened him because his mother seemed to be either angry with his father or crying despondently over missing him. His grandmother seemed to be in a continual state of rage directed against his grandfather. The fact that Frank was a much sought-after date partner for the single women of their country club added fuel to the fire that raged within Carolyn.

Adam and Babe continued to provide support for their son and grandson whenever needed. Babe won the women's golf championship for the fifth straight year, despite being short a 4-iron in her set of golf clubs.

12