Frank's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Debbie paid me a visit Friday night" and I went on to recount what the visit was about and what was said. "It was all bullshit Tam. I don't know if Dennis is screwing around on her or not, but if he is it is to get even with her."

I told Tammy what I knew about Debbie and Mark and Debbie and Phil Reed and then said:

"Debbie was a round heeled slut in high school and she still is one and that is how I knew that the story she told me was absolute bullshit! That brings up the question of why would she come here and lay that load of crap on me. I'm not stupid Tam. I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but stupid I ain't! You and Deb are as thick as thieves and I do not believe that either of you would betray the other. That leaves me with the inescapable conclusion that you knew about her visit. I asked myself why the two of you would pull such a stunt and I came up with another inescapable conclusion.

"You were setting me up.

"You wanted me to fuck Debbie so you would have something to hold over my head and the only reason I could see for you wanting that was that you either did something or were planning on doing something that you felt that you might need a get out of jail free card for. That thought led to the question of what that might be and that brought me to my third inescapable conclusion. You have already cheated on me or you are planning to cheat on me. If I would have taken Deb up on her offer and if you had cheated and I found out you would have said something along the lines of "You did so you can't bitch at me for doing it too."

"Not going to happen Tam. I won't live with a cheat. You are a grown woman and I can't tell you what you can or can not do, but I can tell you what I will do if I find out that you have cheated on me. I will toss you on the trash heap so fast that it will take your shadow a week to catch up with you."

As I talked Tammy's face had gotten redder and redder. She was boiling mad and couldn't hide it.

"How dare you speak to m..."

"Can it Tammy" I said to cut her off. "I've already told you that I'm not stupid. No amount of bluster and indignation is going to change things. I've given you my position. What you do with the knowledge is up to you. I'm going down to Bud's Bar for a burger and a beer. That will give you some time alone to digest what I've said and make up your mind as to whether you want a life with me or not."

I left the house and headed for the bar.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Damn! Wouldn't you just know it. The first person I saw when I walked into Bud's was Dennis. My natural urge was to walk up to him and smash him in the mouth, but of course I couldn't and I couldn't ignore him because of our supposed friendship. I couldn't let him know that I was onto him because that most likely give up the fact that I had a way of getting information and that would probably give away the phone tap.

I sucked it up and went over and settled onto the bar stool next to him. We made small talk as we watched the Avs skate against the Red Wings on the TV hung above the bar. After a bit he bought a round and got up to leave saying that he had to get home before Debbie got pissed at him.

He left and I wondered if Debbie would get pissed at him if he couldn't get it up for her. If he ended up fucking Tammy I'd do my best to fuck him and his package up big time.

Around ten I called it a night and headed on home. When I got there Tammy was already in bed so I went down into the basement and checked the phone tap.

"Hello?"

"Hey girlfriend; the news is not good. When I called him he shut me down. He knew my story was bullshit because he knows I'm out screwing other guys."

"It's worse than that. He figured out why and warned me that if I got caught cheating on him he would throw me out."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Not get caught."

"Are you sure that's wise? If he is suspicious he is going to be watching you like a hawk from now on."

"How is he going to find out? I'm always over at your place visiting anyway. The only people who will know will be you, Dennis and me and we sure aren't going to talk to anyone else about it. He will watch me on my girl's nights out and check on me when I'm away from home, but he won't suspect a thing when I'm over at your place. Maybe if I was out with you, but not while I'm at your house. He would know that I wouldn't do anything with Dennis being there."

"Maybe. I can see where he wouldn't expect you to be doing anything while you are here. He wouldn't know that the fox was the one guarding the chicken coop. Are you sure that you want to take the gamble? You have a pretty damned good marriage and I know you love the guy and I have no doubts at all where his love for you is concerned. Are you sure that you are willing to risk it all just because you are curious about what a big cock is like?"

"I wouldn't under any other circumstances, but there is no risk here, no risk at all in doing it at your place. Frank will know I'm visiting you and he won't even give a thought to Dennis. While Dennis is doing me Frank will be sitting watching TV and if he thinks of me at all it will be about you and me sitting at your kitchen table and swapping recipes or talking about some other female stuff."

"And when you go home and he wants to make love how are you going to explain your looseness?"

"That's the reason I don't want to do it until next week. Frank will be in San Diego for three days attending a training session. He leaves Wednesday morning and won't be back until late Friday or early Saturday and my period is due to arrive sometime Friday. I'll have plenty of time to get back to normal for Frank."

"I hate to keep harping on this, but are you absolutely sure you want to risk your marriage just to find out what a big dick is like?"

"If you are so concerned about my marriage why did you even tell me about how hung Dennis was. Why did you get him to take it out and show it to me when I laughed at you and said no way any one had a cock that big? You know how big a slut I was before I married Frank and you had to know how I would react to seeing that huge piece of meat. This is all your fault girl. You set it in motion when you told Dennis to take it out and show it to me. I'm just surprised that I didn't do it then and there."

"Okay girlfriend; next Wednesday it is."

There was more, but I had the crux of it. And what I had pretty much ended my marriage. I unhooked the recorder from the phone line and then went upstairs and into the bedroom and turned on the light.

Tammy was asleep, but woke up when I started opening and closing drawers as I took her things out and started moving them across the hall into the guest bedroom. She sat up and said:

"What are you doing Frank? What are you doing with my clothes?"

"I'm moving you out Tammy."

"Moving me out? I'm not going anywhere."

"Oh yes you are Tam. You are moving to the spare bedroom until you can find a place to stay. Maybe Debbie will let you move in with her and Dennis. You'd like that wouldn't you? Being able to be around his big cock and all?"

"Have you lost your mind Frank?"

"Nope. Just found out that I have a whore for a wife."

"How dare you talk to me this way?!"

"Easy Tam. All I had to do was listen to you while you made plans to cheat on me."

"Are you crazy?"

"No, but you must have been if you thought you could get away with what you planned."

I took the recorder out of my pocket, set it on the dresser, hit the PLAY button and then watched as her eyes got big and the color drained from her face as she listened to herself spell out her plan to cheat on me.

I took her arm, pulled her off the bed grabbed the recorder and pulled her over to the guest bedroom. I pushed her onto the bed, set the recorder on the bedside stand and said:

"This was recorded after I told you that I had zero tolerance when it came to cheating. You either didn't believe me or you didn't care. Either way you are out of here. I'll give you a week to find a place to stay and if you aren't out by then I'll carry you out and set you on the curb. A week from today is also trash pickup day and how fitting is that? You can get the rest of your stuff out of the bedroom while I'm at work."

I walked out of the bedroom and went down to the kitchen, got a beer out of the fridge and went out onto the patio. I sat down and drank the beer while I calmed down. I was almost finished with the beer when Tammy came out and in a weak voice asked:

"Can we talk Frank?"

I stood up and said, "No we can't" and I got up and headed for the bedroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got up in the morning and went down into the kitchen Tammy was already there. She didn't look like she had gone to bed or slept all that well if she had. She looked up at me when I entered the room and said:

"Coffee is made."

I got a cup, added cream and then went outside to the patio to drink it while watching the sun come up. Tammy came out and sat down. She was silent and I just ignored her. After a minute or so she said:

"Are you really going to throw me out? Without even talking to me?"

"What is there to talk about? I made my position clear last night before I went to Bud's. You knew exactly where I stood when it comes to cheating. I hadn't been gone from the house thirty minutes and you were all ready on the phone with Debbie setting up a time to cheat on me. All I'm doing is dumping you before you have a chance to do it."

"That's what we need to talk about. I wasn't going to do it. After hanging up I thought about what Debbie had said. She was right. I do have a damned good marriage and I do have a damned good man as a husband. I thought long and hard on it Frank and I decided that I had it too good to take a chance on losing it. By the time I'd worked it all out in my head it was too late to call Debbie back, but I was going to call her as soon as you left for work this morning and cancel. Honest to God Frank; I wasn't going to go through with it."

"That's what you are saying now that I've caught you, but unfortunately for you I don't trust you any more. For all I know you are lying to me about changing your mind. The way it looks to me is that you are doing damage control and every thing you say is self serving. I don't trust you any more and I'm not inclined to waste the time and effort it would take to make sure that you didn't go ahead with your plans.

"I go on too many business trips and I have no intention of spending my time away from home wondering if you are being unfaithful or not. And you spend too much time over at Debbie's. Time that you could be using to fuck Dennis. No Tam; you screwed the pooch when you made your cheating plans after I'd warned you. I can't trust you and I won't spend my life wondering where you are and what you are doing when I'm not around.

"And it isn't just business trips. When I go over to help my dad I'm usually gone ten or twelve hours. When I play golf I'm away for five or six hours. Debbie and Dennis are only five minutes away so while I was gone what you could be doing would be on my mind and I just will not live my life like that."

"I'll sever my relationship with Debbie."

"You say you will, but if I'm not here how will I know that you aren't over there visiting? See what I'm saying Tam? I just do not trust you any more. I sat and listened to you lay out your plans to fuck Dennis while I was gone. I listened to you plan for every eventuality. You set the timing so my trip and your period would give you all the cover you needed. It was a deliberately thought out plan to hang horns on me. You just had to try a big cock. It didn't matter to you that you were a married woman who had taken vows of fidelity. Finding out what a big cock would feel like was more important to you than my feelings or our marriage.

"We haven't even addressed the possibility that you would like big cocks so much that you would want more. It is a slippery slope Tam and once you set foot on it you have no idea where you will slide to."

"You can't do this to me frank. You know that I love you."

"Do I? Thanks to the phone tap I know that you love me so much that you were here being a slut just like Debbie while I was in Dallas staying true to you. From what I heard it is a wonder that you didn't welcome me home from Texas by giving me a venereal disease. Given what I heard on the recordings I'm wondering if you have been cheating on me all during our marriage. I think of all the nights that you went out on girl's nights out with Debbie and other girls and I wonder if you were cheating on me then. You can tell me that you never did, but why should I believe you. You say you will end your relationship with Debbie, but why should I believe you? You say that you changed your mind about screwing Dennis, but why should I believe you? You can swear on a stack of bibles that you will never cheat on me, but why should I believe you? After listening to you carefully plan to make me a cuckold why should I believe anything you say?"

"Damn it Frank; you have to give me a chance. You have to give us a chance."

"How can I do that Tam? I don't trust you. How can we hold together when I don't trust you; when I don't believe a word that you say? Tell me Tam. How do I give you a chance under those circumstances? If you can figure out how I can do it Tam let me know."

I got up and went up to the bedroom and dressed for work. Tammy was showering to get ready for work and I grabbed the recorder from her bedside stand and took it down to the basement and hooked it back up to the phone line. I gambled that Tam was way too shook up to notice that it was gone and that she would call Debbie after I was out of the house and on my way to work.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had plenty to keep me busy at work and didn't have a lot of time to spend thinking on the Tammy situation. I left work early so I could get home before Tammy and check the recorder. Tammy hadn't made any calls or taken any calls so I played the old recorder and recorded what was on it on the new recorder and then dropped the old one on the floor behind the bedside stand and hooked the new one up to the phone line.

I got in my truck and drove to Bud's Bar and when my beer arrived I called home and left a message on the answering machine saying that I wouldn't be home until late. There were a couple of guys at the bar that I knew so we got together and shot pool and drank beer until eleven which is when I decided to call it a night and go home.

Tammy was in the guest bedroom and I didn't know if she was asleep or awake and I didn't care enough to try and find out. I went downstairs and checked the phone tap. There was a call to her sister and a call from her mother but it was the third call I was interested in.

"Hello?"

"Hi. It's me."

"What's up"?

"I've been busted."

"Busted? What does that mean?"

"Apparently your visit to Frank made him very suspicious and he put a recorder on the phone line. He has everything that we talked about. He knows the plan we had for me to sample your hubby's cock. He was less than pleased. He moved me out of our bedroom and is talking divorce."

"So we are being recorded right now?"

"No. He gave me the recorder and made me listen to it. It is sitting on the bedside table in the guest bedroom which is where he made me sleep last night."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know that I can do anything. He was pretty adamant about the fact that he doesn't trust me any more. He won't believe anything that I tell him. He gave me a week to find a place to stay. Said that if I wasn't out by the next trash pick up day he would set me out on the curb with the trash cans."

"You can stay with us. Dennis would love that,"

"That's the absolute last thing I'll do. In fact, after talking to you I decided that you were one hundred percent on the money and that I shouldn't risk what I had because of a curiosity. I was going to call you this morning and cancel, but by then it was too late because Frank had already listened to the recorder. I might have been okay if he had waited until today to listen because then he would have heard me call and cancel."

"I can't see him following through on his threat to move you out. Anybody can see that the man loves you and I know that you love him. He just needs time to cool down."

"You didn't hear him Deb. His tone of voice was the coldest I've ever heard. I really believe that he meant every word that he said. It doesn't help any that I can see where he is coming from. He does take business trips that keep him gone for days at a time and after what he heard on the recorder why should he trust that I'll behave while he is gone. What is even worse is that he heard how much of a slut I was when he was away in Texas so now he is thinking that I've probably been cheating on him our entire marriage."

"I'm surprised that you haven't. I would have bet good money that you would have kept on being a cock crazy slut even after saying "I do" to Frank."

"It is called love Deb. I love him so much that I never even thought about any other guys until you brought up your hubby's cock size and my curiosity overrode my better sense. I can't believe that I let it happen."

"It's probably that seven year itch thing. You are coming up on your seventh anniversary."

"Doesn't look like I'm going to make it and that sucks. I've already bought the card and gift."

"I wish I could tell you what to do, but I don't have a clue. To be honest about it I can't even identify with you on this. I've only felt that strongly about one man in my life and other than a couple of dates he would never have anything to do with me. He could have saved me from being what I am. I know in my heart that if I could have gotten him no other man would have ever touched me."

"You didn't stop when you married Dennis."

"That's because Dennis and I aren't in love. A strong like maybe, but nowhere near being in love."

"Then why did you get married?"

"It is a marriage of convenience Tam. Dennis needed a wife for appearances sake. He needed to be seen as a family man at work, but he needed a wife who understood that he could never be a one woman man. On my part I was tired of being single and living in a one room apartment, but I needed a man who could accept that I was going to want to play on the side so Dennis and I were a perfect fit. And so far it is working, but I can tell you that there is a man who could make me walk away from Dennis and be a one man woman and I'd do it in a heartbeat. But it will never happen except in my dreams."

"That doesn't make sense. On the one hand you say you can't be a one man woman. On the other you say you would be a one man woman if you had this mystery guy. It doesn't compute."

"Of course it does girlfriend. You said it yourself. It is called love. How the hell did we get on this subject anyway? We were talking about your problem. As I see it the only thing you can do is somehow convince Frank that you were not going to go through with your plan and that you love him so much that you will never do anything that will cost you him and your marriage."

"But how can I do that?"

"You will need to find someone a lot smarter than me to answer that question."

So she was going to call and cancel. Interesting. But did it change anything? She could change her mind at any time. The curiosity would still be there. She could swear on a stack of Bibles that she would never cheat on me, but could I believe her? Knowing what I now knew could I ever believe her? Her curiosity had her ready to cheat on me and it was only her boneheaded plan to set me up that screwed things up for her so could I ever be sure that her curiosity wouldn't cause her to cheat if she ever thought she was absolutely sure that she could get away with it?