Frank's Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We checked in and should be seated soon," she said.

They introduced themselves as James and Bonnie. They had a relaxed feel to them and the conversation easily started to flow when a waitress came for them. Luckily for Frank, he was wearing his Norton motorcycle t-shirt along with some well worn jeans. James and Frank fell into talking about motorcycles and classic cars. Tammy started oohing and ahhing about Bonnie's hair and outfit. Bonnie relayed how easy it was to pull off the look with regular clothing.

Breakfast went by fast and Bonnie and James decided to host. Their home was medium sized and filled with both classic rock & roll memorabilia and punk flyers from the mid 90's. Once they got inside, Tammy and Bonnie started getting friendly. James took Frank to see his progress on a rat rod he was building. They talked shop a little before going inside.

Tammy and Bonnie were busy fondling each other. Frank was a little surprised how soon Tammy had adjusted to their new experiment. Tammy was licking Bonnie's slit when he felt James hand on his crotch. His cock immediately jumped and started thickening. James rubbed it, and enticed it to grow thicker. Frank started to undo his belt and unzip his jeans. He was surprised that James was leaning over to suck his cock, since that's what Frank had wanted to do to James...but he wasn't going to complain.

The girls were ahead of the boys, intimacy wise, but James was working to catch up. He sat Frank down and continued his oral ministrations of Frank's meat. Frank layed down, and with his hands tried to get James into a bisexual 69...which James did. They were sucking each other when Frank looked over to see the girls staring at them as they toyed with each other's pussy. The wives were transfixed and aroused by the sight.

"It's great seeing two men having sex, don't you think?" Bonnie said.

"Oh yes, Frank has been fucking me like an animal since he decided to explore," nodded Tammy.

That's when Frank felt James fingers start to explore his anal rim. His body involuntarily jumped, and shoved his cock deeper into James mouth involuntarily.

"Whoa, easy big guy. I was just testing the waters. If your not into anal play, we can keep it oral. But I do recommend you start thinking about it. It will take your orgasm to a whole new level."

James started sucking Frank's cock with renewed vigor, and Frank tried to keep up. Frank shot his wad sooner than he would have wanted, but James seemed to relish it. Frank now focused on getting James meat to give up its cream. His mouth rolled the turgid johnson around and made it quiver. He looked up to see Bonnie was about to fuck Tammy with a strap on. His cock jumped back to life.

"How about it Frank? Want to fuck my ass as my wife fucks your wife? That way we can both watch them having fun."

Frank was beside himself. Without speaking, he nudged James to lean over a ottoman in order to rail his keister as the women began their fucking.

"Unnhh," James moaned as Frank entered him. "Man that feels good. Open me up, and fuck me hard!"

Frank obliged as he was enchanted with the sight of Bonnie fucking his wife's pussy with the strap on. He wondered how they just happened to have one, when he realized Bonnie must give James a good pegging from time to time.

"The real thing is soo much better," crooned James.

Frank was going to lose it, his balls were heaving and wanted to explode. He caught Tammy's eyes as she looked at him and that did it. She orgasmed as Frank shot his white jizz deep into James' dark tunnel.

James arched his back, taking as much as he could. His hand wavered underneath his cock and caught his own ejaculate. He smeared it on his lips and turned, Frank immediately started licking/kissing it off his tight lips.

Bonnie climbed off Tammy, after kissing her, and crawled over to James. She started sucking the cum out of his quivering asshole like it was an everyday thing. Frank went over to Tammy, and before she could move, shoved his hard as a rock shaft into her. His cock was again seemingly insatiable as he was able to keep going and start building up towards another wad. He was fucking her hard when they both realized Bonnie and James were avidly watching them. Seeing the couple take such an interest turned on Frank and Tammy to no end. It wasn't long before Frank again shot his load, this time in Tammy's nicely abused cunt.

Bonnie and James clapped, cheering them on. They smiled and looked on at the well fucked couple.

"We think we can definitely play with you two," the rockabilly couple chorused each other.

"The first time can be pretty intense. That's why you let out your pent up energy. Next time will last longer," explained Bonnie.

"Frank, you might want to think about getting a set of butt plugs. You might just want me to return the favor someday. Or, you might want to go further with Tammy and buy her a strap on."

Frank could only nod, his mind was reeling from his first full bisexual encounter. Somehow, he knew he was going to fuck Tammy extra hard and long that night.

******

Frank did call Dave, his original blow job recipient. They traded blowjobs when they could get away. Tammy insisted on setting another play date with Bonnie and James, and they became a semi-regular item.

But over time, Dave found a girl he was interested in and politely closed the blowjob door on Frank. James & Bonnie continued to play with Frank and Tammy, but the hot rod show circuit started to get busier as summer approached. This made scheduling more difficult. Still, it meant they had more to look forward to in between 'dates'.

Frank was pondering where life had taken him and his and his wife's sex life. He still couldn't believe she had been so open minded about it all. He shifted in his office chair, the butt plug could be forgotten but at times made its presence known. He was up to the medium sized one, and was going to try for the largest one in a week or so.

"Lunch on you?" his middle aged secretary asked. "It is Friday after all."

"Sure, where do you want to go today?" He shot back.

"Pepino's Italian? I'm craving something with Alfredo," she said.

"Oh, good idea. I'll get the sausage pasta with daviola sauce.

When they arrived, they could see the business lunch crowd was starting to building up. Luckily, the food courtyard had a lot of places to eat, spreading out the demanding customers. They sat down to eat at one of the many outdoor tables. The weather was pretty good and Frank wanted to enjoy it. Part way finished with their lunch, Frank wanted some more garlic bread. He got up, asking his secretary if she needed anything, she was fine. He was walking to Pepino's when he saw Rahim.

"Rahim?" he managed to get out, "What brings you here? Frank stuttered.

"Frank?" Rahim answered, slightly shocked.

"Oh my gawd! It is you, holy shit...what are the chances?" he was beaming.

"Um, my company is thinking of moving into this area. I was sent to scope out buildings and nearby amenities. So far, the business atmosphere here is great, plenty of office spaces to lease out and lot's of nice little eateries."

"Hey, so if you're moving into the area, let's catch up sometime. What do you say?" Frank offered him his phone number.

Rahim took it and agreed. His flight was in a few days, he informed Frank, but told him he would reach out to him.

Later that night, Frank was itching to tell Tammy. Once the kiddo's had been fed, and their homework finished up, they took them to bed and tucked them in. Once they were back in their room, Frank locked the door.

"Oh, someone wants some attention," she teased.

"You won't believe it," Frank said breathlessly. "I ran into an old college buddy today. He and his company are moving into the area." he said as he took off her shirt, her mom tit's falling out.

"What kinda buddy?" Tammy teased his cock out of his pj's.

"The kind 'I wish I could worship his cock' kind."

"Mmmm," Tammy felt how rock hard Frank's rod was. "Oh, this is going to be good then" she sighed. Frank took her then, fucking her in a increasingly hard manner. He was pounding her pussy doggy style, pulling her hair. Her body was responding, letting him have his way with her.

"Oh gawd, I hope I get to meet him. Are you thinking of him right now?" she teased.

Frank grunted in the affirmative. He didn't stop abusing his wife's pussy.

They mutually reached their climax and collapsed on the bed. Both were catching their breath.

"I can't wait to meet him," Tammy said under her breath.

******

Tammy was beside herself, she was all dressed up and dinner was going to be fantastic. Frank had arranged this dinner and stay at a 5 star resort for his introduction of Rahim. She had called Raven and invited her to come and she had agreed. Her dress was a draped midi dress made of a navy satin. She puckered her lips in the mirror and blew a sensual kiss to herself. She got up and walked into the 'living room' of their suite.

Frank was waiting in his dark suit sans tie. The white shirt was pressed and his pocket square was a pink silk paisley design that really made the suit pop. His cufflinks had the same pink paisley pattern. He did an imitation of James Bond, checking his cufflinks, he said...

"Castle, Frank Castle"

Tammy let out a giggle, then put her hands on his chest and leaned in and kissed him.

"I hope tonight is everything you want it to be." pecking his lips.

"Me too, I really want tonight to work out."

There was a soft tapping at the door. They opened the door together and Raven was standing there. She was wearing a decidedly dark look. Her dress was a black silk midi dress with floral print that was a dark gray. She had a shawl that complimented it, but was a spider web design. Her purse was the shape of a coffin.

"Am I too early?" She reached in and kissed Tammy, a big wet kiss on the lips.

"Perfect timing," Frank's voice intoned.

They walked to the elevator and took it down to the 5 star restaurant. When they arrived, the maitre'd took their names and sat them immediately. They sipped on some bubbly and enjoyed some hors d'oeuvres. They were chatting up a storm when a maitre'd walked over a tall dark skinned man. He extended his hand like a gentleman and introduced himself. He sat and helped himself to some of the champagne and bit into a savory treat.

"So, tell us the tale," Raven spoke first, her hands inside Tammy's arm like sisters, or lovers depending on their mood.

"I knew Rahim from college. He was on the basketball team, and I was a gym hound. I was allowed to workout with the teams since I really knew my way around the weights."

"Frank here was practically a team member, since we saw him so much at the gym. And we hit it off and went to a lot of parties on frat row. You have kept up your physique Frank. Good for you!"

"Not nearly as well as you. Business has a way of taking up a lot of time and energy."

"So, can I ask? Tammy, Raven: why do I get the feeling you were a couple in the past?"

"Because Raven was my first lesbian trysts in college. And I'm trying to rekindle something with her," Tammy spoke honestly.

"She's kept her figure as well," Raven gave Tammy a sultry look. "I can't wait for tonight," she teased.

"Why, what's tonight?" Rahim asked.

Frank looked at him, closed his eyes and took a small breath. "Rahim, I invited you tonight to catch up, but I also invited you..."

"To see if you had a chance?" Rahim finished.

Frank nodded, his longing briefly flashed across his eyes.

"Frank, what makes you think I'm into men?" Rahim asked.

"Let's just say you weren't the only one glancing at bulging muscles in the gym." Frank answered him directly looking in his eyes.

Rahim smiled a coy smile. "Oh, you saw that?" his grin turned devilish.

"So what now?" asked Tammy.

"We finish our dinner, and go up to our suite, 'if' everyone here is willing'!" answered Frank.

The table erupted into lighthearted laughter. Raven proposed a toast and lifted her champagne.

"To a fun and exciting night!"

"Cheers" the rest of them chorused.

******

Tammy and Raven were kissing and fondling each other on the love seat, but they kept glancing at Rahim and Frank. They definitely wanted a show.

Frank was standing in front of Rahim, he kissed his full bottom lip. He pecked it again, then started removing his jacket, then shirt. Rahim's body was fuller than in college, but still chiseled and sculpted. He clearly had not let up his training regiment. Frank reaches for his pants, but Rahim has already started removing them. Instead, Rahim started taking off Frank's jacket and shirt as well. Frank traced his lips from Rahim's collarbone to his hard as a knife nipples. He kissed them gently, then flicked them with his tongue. He nibbled them before continuing to trace a line down his abs with his lips.

Frank got on his knees as a solid black cock stared out at him. He swallowed and opened his mouth which was promptly filled. His lips managed to get the large head inside, so he knew he could at least do that. Frank pulled off his trouser trout, and kissed under head and traced a line down the underside of Rahim's massive tool. He pulled two chocolate balls into his mouth as the dark anaconda rested on his face. Tammy could see how hard Frank was, he was going to destroy her pussy later tonight. Luckily, Raven was fingering her as that thought crossed her mind.

Rahim took Frank's chin, and placed his lips on his rod again, shoving it in. Frank gagged slightly, but got the hint. He started shoving his lips down on the long dong in his mouth. He was sucking it in as deep as he could go when Rahim shoved his hips forward.

"Gawk!" Frank wasn't ready for that. But he was incredibly aroused by it.

"Do that again," Frank begged.

Rahim put his hands on the back of Frank's head and started to slowly thrust his member deeper. Frank nodded his approval. Rahim tapped Frank's shoulders and walked a short distance to the wall. Frank followed and got on his knees with his back to the wall, as Rahim motioned him to. Rahim grabbed Frank's hands and pinned them above his head. Rahim shoved his dark meat deeply into Frank's desperate and cock hungry mouth.

The back of Frank's head hit the wall as Rahim started raping his mouth. Spit and pre-cum dribbled out of the sides of Frank's oral pussy as Rahim face fucked him. The woman paused to watch, both had been fingering each other's pussies.

Frank didn't think he could last much longer when he felt a hot thick stream of cream fill the back of his throat. He swallowed, and kept swallowing as he felt a torrent of jizzum fill him. When he felt that was the last of it, he cleaned off Rahim's cock. Rahim pointed to the long leather couch. Franks started to get up when he felt Rahim shove him down.

"Crawl Frank, and beg if you know what's good for you!"

Frank crawled to the couch, on his knees and hands. Rahim noticed the butt plug in his ass and masturbated Frank with it when he reached the couch.

"Good, you've been preparing!" Rahim said, with a greedy touch to his voice.

He used the butt plug to prepare Frank for what was coming. He would pull it out, teasing him, then shove it back in. Not once did he ask if Frank was okay with this, he simply did what he wanted.

"Get on the couch, put your hands on the back rest."

Frank did as he was told. He wanted to spread his ass cheeks, but his master had been clear. Frank felt as Rahim pulled and tugged at the butt plug, only to let his ass pucker up and pull it back in. He did this several times. Then he pulled and tugged it out, lingering where the widest part of the plug was at the rim. Rahims licked his two middle fingers and shoved them into Frank's upturned ass as soon as the butt plug was out.

"Ohhh Gaaaahhh" Frank moaned.

Rahim's fingers were filling him and moving around in him. His backside felt incredible, he didn't know it could feel so good. Tammy and Raven were scissoring each other, and increased the pace as they watched Rahim toying with Frank.

Frank felt something wet and thick at his orifice. He had barely registered it when he felt the tip enter him. His rim opened up and he felt it was thicker than the large butt plug he had been wearing. He pushed back against Rahim and felt a pang of pain.

"Easy now Frank, I got you," the first gentle words from Frank's fantasy.

Rahim squirted more lube on his cock before tenderly shoving in farther. He took his time, and Frank was beside himself. He desperately wanted to be raped by his college lust. But eventually, Rahim did bottom out. Frank could feel his sperm filled balls on his inner thighs. Rahim slowly started to thrust his package into Frank's expectant asshole. Frank didn't dare push back, although he really wanted to, for fear of feeling some more pain.

Rahim now had a good pace as he fucked Frank. The women were nearing their climax as they could imagine that thick cock and how it would feel.

Frank was moaning non-stop now, Rahim good and fucking him. Frank now started to push back and he found it wasn't painful anymore, rather it felt like a different slice of heaven. He could feel his cock twitching and knew he would cum soon from being analized. Rahim took his waist in his strong hands and started racing towards the finish line.

"Oh Fuck! Gawd! Oh shit!" Frank started calling out.

The girls reached their crescendo and both started squirting their feminine fluids over each other. Frank felt a twitch, then a rapid succession of rabbit punches to his gaping asshole.

Rahim was squirting his spunk into Frank's upturned ass, and was wiping the sweat from his brow. He didn't pull out right away, he liked the tightness of Frank's ass on his swollen cock. Frank was shivering like a man with a fever. He had never felt such an orgasm. His cock was spitting out its cum. Luckily, Tammy was there to catch the rest after his initial burst. Her lips wrapped around his cock and swallowed it up.

Slowly, Rahim started pulling out. He took his time and would shove back in from time to time. Frank was climaxing even more as Rahim teased his sphincter. At last Rahim pulled out and left Frank with a gaped asshole. Frank felt an emptiness in his ass, and he loved the feeling. As much as he loved the feeling of being completely filled, this emptiness had its own charm.

"That's a good little bitch, Frank. I think we are going to get along fine once I move out here."

"Yes master," Frank felt tears of joy running down his face.

******

"What was your favorite part?" Tammy asked over breakfast. She was holding hands with Raven at the hotel's posh restaurant.

"Besides being anally raped?" Frank smiled, holding hands with Rahim. "When my head hit the wall as he face fucked me." Frank laughed.

After they had fucked, both couples retreated to the master bedroom and had a foursome. Both ladies insisted on being filled by that BBC. Frank had watched as Rahim cucked him and thoroughly enjoyed the sight of his wife being filled to the brim. He had fucked Raven, but his eyes were constantly on Rahim. When they had woken up, as light streamed in through the windows, Rahim had sucked Frank's cock, and pulled up his legs so Frank could feel what fucking ass felt like.

"Needless to say," Rahim chimed in, "I think my wife is going to enjoy meeting Tammy and Raven. She's very bisexual herself."

The table chuckled at that. Conversation turned to Rahim's company and their expected move. Rahim would look at Frank and could see the wanton lust in his eyes. He knew they would fuck again after breakfast.

"Before you know it Frank, we'll be splitting each other open on a regular basis. Gawd, it was so great to bump into you at lunch!"

Tammy smiled wide, her husband was going to fuck her hard non-stop till Rahim moved. He was was expectantly waiting to meet Mrs. Rahim as well.