Frank's Fetish

Story Info
Frank is 'found out' by his wife...
7.2k words
4.67
14.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy watched as her husband Frank sucked a large and vein wrapped cock. She gently played with herself as he did. He was sucking on the tip so far. In time, he would take it deeper, and try to reach the strangers base. "Balls deep" Frank called it. She watched as he sucked the stranger's rod like he sucked her pussy, with passion. With gusto.

He was bobbing up and down on it more, taking more of it in his mouth. His tongue licked at the man's delicious dick, wishing for his cum so he could swallow it. The man placed his hand on Frank's head. He was just resting it there, but she hoped he would force Frank down harder.

She watched. She waited.

Frank took the cock and rubbed it on his face, licking the man's balls and slurping as he ran his tongue over and around the base of the cock, the balls, and sucked at the tendons that connected to his groin. Taking the rod in his hand, he shoved his face down onto the rigid and stiff peni. He got to about 3/4 of the way down before pulling back up. He took a breath, then impaled himself on the stranger's rod.

Tammy was openly masturbating now, her dress lifted, and panties shoved aside. She was taking turns rubbing her labia and shoving her fingers inside her wet pussy. Her other hand was reaching and pinching her nipples. Watching Frank suck a cock was far more erotic than she thought it would be. She wanted Frank to fuck her hard and fast when he finished.

Frank was taking more and more of the cock in his mouth. He grabbed the man's ass and used it as leverage to force his face down on him some more.

"Gak gak gak", his wet mouth gurgled.

"Mmmm, yeah...keep going..." the stranger murmured.

Between the wet sounds of fellatio and Tammy's wet pussy being finger fucked, Frank was getting harder and harder.

Once he got it all the way in, he gave Tammy a thumbs up. The stranger smiled, and shot his wad. Frank swallowed, and pulled back licking the cream covered shaft as he did. Frank started shoving his face down on the shaft faster, milking the man of his masculine cream. The stranger obliged by shooting more down his mouth.

"Save me some Frank, and come fuck your wife!" Tammy begged.

Frank pulled up, looking at the man in the eyes, "Thanks for letting me suck you. But I gotta finish my wife."

The man nodded, and prepared to watch, his hand taking his dick and stroking what was left of his horn. Frank crawled to Tammy on the couch and placed his painfully rigid hard-on at her pussy and shoved it in. She yelped joyously.

"Fuck me like a slut, fuck me a two dollar whore, baby!" she begged.

Frank started assaulting her pussy like a sex starved teenager. His pounding peni started hammering her, punishing her pussy with lustful abandon. Tammy cried out, screaming for more. The cock sucking had him at a fever pitch, but he was nowhere near cumming. His stamina seemed to be boosted, because as he raped her kitty his dick showed no signs of quitting. The stranger was cumming from the sight. Tammy was arching her back and opened her legs farther. Frank pinned her knees to just below her armpits as he pummeled her body.

Tammy pinched his nipples, then raked her claws across his back, but Frank still didn't cum.

"Oh gawd! Soo goood! Cum in me...please!" she begged.

Frank violently pulled her off the couch and turned her around. He pulled her hair as he dogged her already abused pussy. She let out a cry as he animalized her like a demon seeking redemption, or like an angel discovering sin.

"OH MY GAAWWDD!!!" she screamed. She had come several times, but this time, it felt like she had erupted. Her body heaved up suddenly then collapsed as finally Frank injected her with his pent up juices.

Both were panting.

Both catching their breath.

Behind them, they heard the stranger clapping. As they both looked back at him, he smiled. They smiled weakly at him, then looked at each other. They knew what they were thinking without saying anything. Frank took Tammy in his arms and held her still quivering body.

"I'll let myself out," the stranger said. "I left my phone number on the TV."

Tammy and Frank looked at each other. They were both awestruck at what they had just done.

******

"Own it, Frank, just own up to it." she said.

Frank couldn't look at her, at least not in the eyes. She had found his porn history and discovered he was watching bisexual threesomes. There were also some sissy porn where straight men were seduced by a non-binary and overly feminized twinks.

"Listen, it's okay. I had a few lesbian experiences in college. It's too bad guys don't do the same." she said in a quieter voice.

He looked in her eyes, saw her love and compassion there.

"You're not disgusted?" he pleaded.

"No, and actually...it kinda makes me hot," she said demurely.

That had begun a series of conversations over the next few months. They didn't plan these talks, they just unfolded in odd places and times. Frank and Tammy had been married 11, going on twelve years. The kids would be teenagers in the years to come. Their sports, and dance recitals had killed their passion in many ways and sex had become too routine. Frank had turned to porn to 'release some stress' as he explained to her. She came clean and said she had a pocket rabbit that she sometimes used at work.

"What? What is that?"

She had shown him her sex toy. That had led to even more conversations between the two.

Even better, their sex had taken a kinkier turn. They were having sex more often, and become more daring. He had fucked her in a restaurant bathroom, then days later, she gave him a blowjob behind a sports bar. Their dates had become a license to become promiscuous. Then, after months of exploring each other's fantasies and opening up to each other, an unusual opportunity had presented itself.

"You're going to be thrilled, Frankie. I ran into someone from college."

They were about to call it a night, the day was done, the kids in bed. Ordinarily, they didn't have sex during the week, but since they had started sharing their intimate desires and fetishes, that had changed. Now they sometimes had sex 3 times a week, and even 4 times. They had had a quickie the night before, so Frank didn't expect anything tonight.

"Oh yeah, who?" he asked as she ran her fingers in his chest hair.

"Remember I told you had some lesbian experiences in college? I bumped into my first girl-girl date. Her name is Romena, but she goes by Raven now. She's an author and publishes books about bondage. Get this, she totally knows a bisexual couple and the husband likes to break in 'straight dads'. Isn't that amazing?" she smiled wickedly.

Frank looked at her. As of yet, they had not opened their relationship, but had talked about it. Tammy was sure she would be fine with Frank enjoying men, she only asked that she be able to watch. They had concerns, to be sure. She didn't want to lose him and feared he might connect with a man and leave her. It wasn't unheard of for a straight married man 'to go gay', as she called it. He was certain that wouldn't happen, so he swore to her she would always be present.

"Let's fuck on it to celebrate," he growled.

"I knew it, it had you so turned on!" she giggled as he grabbed her under the sheets. Frank tore off the sheets and got up to lock the bedroom door. By the time he got back to bed, she had taken off her nighty and was fingering herself.

"Let me," he said.

He started by eating out her pussy, which was something he had not previously liked. But since she had agreed to letting him sleep with men, he had agreed to give her what she wanted; cunnilingus. He had learned how to make her cum, she shared some sex books with him. He didn't particularly care for it, but realized this would help him become more orally attentive for his future cock sucking.

"Mmmm, you're getting better. I love it!"

Once Frank felt her shake a few times, he crawled up and was about to impale her...when she rolled over. She lifted her tushy into the air, and he took her. She had admitted she wanted it rougher from him, so she had asked him to fuck her doggystyle more often, hoping it would wake up an animal side in him.

He grasped her arms, semi-lifting her up as he pushed inside her. She moaned, but not too loudly, as he started fucking her from behind. He drove into her, spearing her pussy with his lance. She wanted to yell out her approval, but instead bit her tongue. He was pounding her and she loved this new side of him. When he finally came inside her, he fell on top of her. She had her head turned to the side his face was on. They kissed, and tongued each other.

"Where you thinking of fucking a guys ass? Or getting your ass fucked?" she whispered.

"Neither, but I was thinking of cock when I ate you out," he admitted.

"So should I reach out to Raven about that bisexual couple?"

"Yes, but I think we should meet them first. I don't just want to jump on anyone. I also think you should get a feel for them as well."

"Exactly my thinking. Ok, I'll reach out and ask her to feel them out." She kissed him and closed her eyes.

Frank rolled over and tried to sleep, but it eluded him. He thought about the very real possibility that his fantasy wouldn't be a fantasy much longer. When his dick started getting hard, he decided to do something about it. He got up, and went to the bathroom. He remembered back to college and the guy he had been tempted to mess around with. His name was Rahim, and he was half black, half Mexican. His complexion had been a mix of both, and had fairly dark skin with eyes that bordered on hazel.

He imagined Rahim standing over him, a long hard cock ready for him to devour. But Rahim wasn't playing nice, and he shoved it roughly down Frank's throat. In this fantasy, one Frank had rolled around in his mind before, he took Frank by the throat and forced his mouth open. Once it was, he spat a gob of spit on his long and thick tuber before shoving his cock into Frank's slightly open mouth. Frank's hand was wrapped around his codpiece, pistoning up and down. He added some KY from the cabinet, and kept stroking. Eye's closed, his tongue mimicked what he wanted to do to Rahim's phallus. It wasn't long before Frank blew his load, smaller than the one he had shot into Tammy moments before. He licked it up from the sink's counter.

He took a deep breath, and exhaled. Once he crawled back into bed, he nodded off in quick order.

******

"Okay, it's all set. Friday of next week we'll meet up at that Pirate bar downtown. If you don't mind, me and 'Raven' might catch up a bit. The couple, James and Bonnie, should be there shortly after Raven text's them. Okay?"

"After she texts them? This sounds very cloak and dagger now..."

"Yeah, she's played matchmaker before and feels like she should see if in her eyes we would be a good fit for them. It makes sense if you think about it. This way neither couple meets or is embarrassed if there's an instant dislike. Privacy is assured."

"Hmm, I guess she has done this before," he shrugged.

The days passed, and Frank and Tammy were busy on Friday and the weekend, so setting it for the following Friday turned out to be a good idea. On the weekend, they had a party they went to, it was a school fundraiser. As they milled about and small talked other parents, they would step aside and share notes. Tammy liked a couple whose wife she found attractive, but Frank didn't see any dad's he would 'enjoy'. But talking about the possibility got them excited. When they got home, after putting the kids to sleep, they went into the garage and Frank fucked Tammy on the hood of his car. It was the opposite corner of the house from the kids room and Tammy screamed her passion freely. Once done, Frank carried her to the bedroom and they continued with some post sex cuddling.

"I can't wait for next Friday," Frank said as he dozed off.

The week sailed by and it was going on Friday before they knew it. They arranged for the kids to stay with Frank's mom and dad for the weekend. They dropped them off after grabbing their overnight bags from the house. Then, they went home and took shower to freshen up. Foreplay happened as they kept thinking horny thoughts while they showered. They dressed to look good, just like when they used to date. When they arrived, they were seated and the waitresses were referred to as 'wenches'. Their outfits squeezed their bosom's out and their very short dresses were closer to Can Can dancers than actual women of the pirate era.

They were seated in a booth that would hold six. They ordered drinks and appetizers and people watched. A few minutes later, Raven walked up behind a wence and sat down. Whatever she looked like in college, she was keeping herself in very good shape and health. Tammy embraced her and introduced Frank. Frank smiled and wished Tammy would find a way to bring her home for a threesome.

"So how did you two get to this point, willing to 'meet' another couple, if I might ask?"

"I found his porn history," Tammy admitted. "That opened up a conversation that really hasn't ended, honestly."

"Good for you, for not judging but taking it as an opportunity for a conversation. And you Frank, how did you feel when Tammy found out?"

"You mean besides being embarrassed? It was uncomfortable to say the least, but the more we talked the more I got comfortable with my wife knowing. I give her a lot of credit for being so honest about it."

"That sounds excellent, Frank. I'm glad you two didn't end up fighting as many of these imbroglios usually go. Now..." her phone buzzed. Raven swiped her phone open and glanced at the text.

"Shoot, they can't make it," she said. "Babysitter called them, one of their kids is sick. They send their sincerest apologies."

Frank and Tammy were silent. After looking forward to this, they felt deflated. As nervous as they were, they were also extremely excited.

"Well heck, what do we do now?" Frank wondered aloud.

"The evening's not lost, we are here. We can have a conversation if you like. Or, might I suggest you two hunt for a suitable 'John'?" Raven suggested.

"What?" It was Tammy's turn to be caught off guard.

"I'm a licensed sex therapist, I'm willing to give you a free session. Or, you could look around and see if you see someone that piques your interest?"

Tammy and Frank looked at each other. They both turned to her and asked if she could help them.

"Well look around, there's lots of couples and groups. That couple there might be swingers, but that couple is definitely not. Can you notice the difference?"

"The first couple looks like they have a wild side, and the other couple look like they're still on their honeymoon," said Tammy. Frank looked and after a minute or two saw what Tammy had seen.

"Very good," Raven high-fived Tammy. "Now you try Frank."

Frank looked around, then spied a guy who was close to his age, but not with anyone. He stood by the pool tables, and the more he watched, the more he got the feeling he was trying to use the pool tables to meet someone.

"How about that guy? He looks like he's prowling, but I have no way to know if he's..."

"Bisexual? Gay? Well, you at least noticed he's single and looking. So you're not too badly prepared for going hunting yourself. Why not approach him and see if he'd like to play against you?"

Frank looked uncomfortable. Tammy put her hand on his arm, and said, "Think about it like you're just feeling him out. Get him talking, nothing is going anywhere you don't want it too. Just get him talking."

Frank looked at both of them, they both nodded. He got up and walked over just as the guy took over the table. He asked if he needed an opponent and the guy agreed. Once they started playing, the banter began. Nothing sexual, just banter about sports and the game they played. Frank looked over to his table and saw Tammy and Raven laughing and catching up. His guard was down, and he felt loose and comfortable.

"Is that your wife?" the guy asked.

"Yes, her friend from college is in town so they are catching up. Figured I come over here and give them space to relax. Kinda felt like a third wheel, know what I mean?"

"Well, they are both lookers. Good going catching a beautiful wife."

"How about you? You're not here with someone?"

"Divorced, several years ago. Just now getting out to find some company..."

"What kind of company? Sorry, that had to..."

"No, that's okay. Uh, I don't know honestly. I'm not sure I'm ready for a serious relationship, or I just wanted to see if I 'still had it'. I guess I'm just trying to..."

"Score one? Tell you what, if you come back to our place, I can guarantee a blowjob minimum. We'll see where it goes from there," Frank dared to make the offer.

"I guess the night is looking up then," he said as they finished the game.

They walked back to the booth and Frank introduced them. "Sorry, I didn't even ask your name.."

"Dave," he shook hands with Tammy and Raven.

Frank had already forgotten his name by the time he was impaling his mouth on the man's cock.

******

They didn't want to press Raven about the bisexual couple, but Frank was itching now that he had tasted cock. Luckily for him, Tammy reached out to Raven and asked if the couple might be available the following Friday.

"No, I'm afraid not," she texted Tammy back.

Tammy frowned. She hadn't told Frank she was reaching out, so she was not going to text him the update. Then her phone buzzed.

"However, they are available on Sunday in the morning if that works for you?"

"Yes, we'll make it work," she smiled inside. "How early were they thinking?"

After a pause, Raven responded. "9am? At Snooze downtown?"

"We'll be there. Will you be there?"

"No, I wasn't planning on it. I talked to them and gave them my impression of you two. They are excited to meet you. Hope you're ready for some girl-girl action. She likes to play and I told her your looks have really kept up."

Tammy blushed. She had been doing all this for Frank, and had completely forgotten about herself. It actually got her turned on just thinking about it.

"I think mommy needs some personal attention. I'm game!"

"I'll let them know," Raven smiled. "Maybe you and I can really catch up some night?"

"I would enjoy that," Tammy texted back.

Like the week before, Frank was fucking Tammy good and hard after he got the news. He was excited to experience more of his erotic fantasies. When Tammy told him the other wife wanted to play as well, that supercharged his libido. All that week, Frank gave Tammy some intense and rough sex. At one point they had to dial it down because one of the kids had knocked on the door. The sounds had woken him up.

They giggled like teenagers who almost got caught by their parents. On Friday, Tammy told Frank he would have to wait, that they couldn't have sex that night.

"Why?" he asked petulantly.

"Because you have to store up some spunk in your balls! You need to be pent up for our romp on Sunday, assuming we...they...are game. Storing up and saving your sperm will make you hornier. So no jerking off either!"

He relented, she made perfect sense. They cuddled instead, and talked. Both reassured the other that this wouldn't split their marriage and both renewed their vows that if this opened a door that might lead to marital problems, they would quit. Immediately.

With that frame of mind, they walked into Snooze a little before 9am.

"Tammy? Frank?" A couple asked, sitting to the side.

"Yes and yes!" Frank answered.

They smiled. The couple had a rockabilly look to them. He was dressed in greaser attire, while she had her hair up in curled bangs and a red bandana tied up behind it. His hair was slicked back with hair gel and looked like a Fonzi knock off.