Franny Léger Meets Lute's Sister

Story Info
Well-hung Lute joins a threesome with two fine ladies.
8.4k words
4.68
22.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
488 Followers

As a prelude to this story, readers may want to read: "Root and the Léger Sisters", and for more about Lute and his sister Bridget: "Root and Barbara's Surprise Guest", and "Root and His Sister's Big Weekend." As always, this is a work of fiction and all characters are of legal age.

***

Franny Léger was awakened by a narrow beam of sunlight that found its way through a crack in her bedroom curtains. Pushing her hair from her face, she looked across her bed and saw not only Lute, her young lover with the wonderful ten-inch cock, but lying between them was a young woman who bore him a striking resemblance.

Glancing at the bedside clock she saw it was well past 9am, and with that frame of reference she began to reconstruct how she ended up in bed with Lute Casey and his sister Bridget.

Franny had gone to a cocktail party the evening before. It was hosted by one of her university colleagues and had been a typical staid academic affair. But after being hit on by two faculty spouses, and then cornered by an anthropology professor who wanted to regale her with tales of his derring-do conducting research in the wilds of Borneo, she finally made her goodbyes and managed to escape.

Once alone in her car, Franny breathed a sigh of relief. Making an appearance at these parties was one of the expectations of her as an up-and-coming young research librarian in the university's special collections library. She took her work seriously, and after only two years in her position had already published several papers and articles that earned her attention within academic circles. And she was also getting side work as a research assistant for a few authors.

But now it was the weekend, and unlike her life prior to meeting Lute when she maintained her academic persona 24/7, she now let her hair down as often as possible. And looking in the rear view mirror she did just that, undoing the clip that held back her wavy reddish blonde hair and letting it drape across her shoulders.

After taking off her blazer and undoing her blouse, she slipped out of the bra that constrained her big 36F tits. Then once her top was re-buttoned, she raised her skirt and drove off towards the club where Lute's band was playing; the windows down and the summer air floating up her skirt and onto her panty-less pussy. She smiled to herself knowing this was just how Lute liked her - unburdened by unnecessary garments that concealed her voluptuous body, and ready to fuck.

Earlier in the week when Lute had come for dinner and a raucous night of no-holds-barred sex, he told her that his sister Bridget was coming into town for the weekend. Wanting them to meet, he suggested Franny stop by his Friday night gig, knowing Bridget would also be there after driving down from the city.

Interested to meet Lute's only sibling, Franny entered the club and looked around. Standing by the bar and talking with a few of Lute's friends was an attractive young woman that Franny knew must be Bridget. She was tall - about Franny's height - and had a dark mane of thick shoulder-length hair. And though they weren't quite as large as hers, she saw Bridget was also blessed with a nice set of tits, which were on full display under a sleeveless top.

Approaching the bar, Franny was welcomed by Lute's friends and introduced to Bridget, who greeted her with a warm hug and whispered in her ear, "Oh, Franny, I was hoping we'd meet! Lute has told me all about you!" Then kissing her cheeks like an old French friend, the two got acquainted over drinks at the bar before moving onto the crowded dance floor.

Lute's band was ripping through a raucous set of originals and dance-worthy cover tunes. As usual, the band was polished and tight and their lead singer was fearless.

As they danced, Franny admired how comfortable Bridget was with her body. She put her arms out to the side and moved her shoulders and hips in time with the music, all while jutting out her chest and shaking her big tits from side to side like a burlesque dancer taunting her audience. Though now much less self-conscious than she was before meeting Lute, it usually took Franny a couple of drinks before she could fully let down her guard and dance like no one was watching - albeit knowing plenty of guys usually were.

When the band took a break, Bridget and Franny joined Lute and a couple of his mates in the alley. As they talked, a joint was passed among them, so by the time the two ladies were back on the dance floor they had moved into full seduction mode, trading long lustful smiles as they sized up each other's comely bodies.

"Do you like to fuck girls?" Bridget asked as she put her face next to Franny's ear while they danced, letting their large breasts rub together.

"Yeah, I think I do," Franny replied with a shy smile, enjoying being seduced by this lovely young woman.

"Me too," Bridget whispered as she moved back and winked, "Especially smart ones with nice tits."

From his perch on the stage, Lute watched his sister and lover as they danced and flirted, seeing that things were turning out just as he had hoped.

Over the past year, Lute's relationship with his sister had grown more intimate, and also more complicated as a result. Their physical affection was something they both really enjoyed, but given its taboo nature, they had agreed that, with only a few exceptions, it would be their secret.

But with Bridget's consent, Lute had told Franny about how they had become increasingly sexual together. And given how Franny and her sister Michelle had also had a similar transformation, it fueled some interesting conversations between Franny and Lute about the historical underpinnings of societal taboos. And it also led them to continue redefining their own moral compasses, agreeing that the bedrock tenet of their new sexual code would be: "If no one gets hurt, it's probably fine." And Bridget, Lute knew, was of the same mind. Also, given that she was bisexual - or "super-sexual" as she referred to herself - she had double the opportunities.

When the band finished their last set, Lute had to stick around and help pack up the band's gear. So knowing they wouldn't miss him too much, he suggested Franny and Bridget head over to Franny's and he'd join them in a bit.

It was hardly more than an hour later when Lute quietly entered Franny's house. As he did, and saw that things were moving along quite nicely between Bridget and Franny. An empty bottle of wine sat on the floor, and the two ladies were in flagrante delicto, their clothes half-off as they went at each other in such a frenzy they barely noticed when he arrived.

Bridget, in her typical aggressive fashion, had Franny pinned down on the couch and was working several fingers in and out of her pussy. After pulling on her new lover's blouse, Bridget had freed Franny's succulent orbs and glommed her mouth onto their big nipples like a hungry baby. Having already shed her own top, Bridget's big tits flopped about on her chest and glistened with sweat as she ravaged her new lover.

Lute saw that Franny was moving into a frenetic state that he knew very well and enjoyed immensely. She had grabbed Bridget's face and was giving her deep open-mouthed kisses, lapping their tongues together and moaning with each shove of Bridget's hand into her juicy cunt.

Happy to watch, Lute grabbed a beer from the kitchen and eased into a chair across from the hyper-aroused lovers, fascinated to see his dear sister and his curvaceous lover in the throes of some unholy sex.

Aroused as she was, it wasn't long before Franny began to moan and wail as she climaxed, pawing at Bridget's tits and moving her head from side to side on a couch pillow.

"Oh, fuck, yes, yes!" she cried, "Oh, my god, yes!"

Looking over at her brother as she continued bringing off his girlfriend, Bridget laughed, "You were right about her, Luther, she's a completely nasty slut!"

Lute nodded, knowing it was true. Franny's metamorphosis from a quiet and cerebral librarian into an insatiable sexual vixen had occurred over just a couple of months. And though it had been a gradual transformation, he now watched as Franny spread her legs and lifted her hips to take his sister's hand deeper into her twat, and he knew her conversion was complete. Franny could play the scholarly academic during the day, but in her off-hours this is what she had become: a wanton seductress who loved to fuck. And the harder and nastier the better.

As Franny continued moaning through the aftershocks of her climax, Bridget stood up and stepped out of her shorts. Then moving back onto the couch, she straddled Franny's head and shoved her furry cunt into her lover's ready mouth. Sliding her tongue into Bridget's pussy, Franny immediately began licking and working her mouth over her gaping cunt.

"Yeah, that's right...that's right...mmm...eat it, baby, it eat!" Bridget called down to Franny as she ground her pussy harder into her face, "You know what to do, yeah, you love eating pussy, I can tell! Yeah, that's right, that's right!"

Looking over at Lute, Bridget motioned for him to come join them. So moving over to the couch, he leaned down and engaged his sister in some long kisses while Franny continued giving her full attention to his sister's pussy.

While they kissed, Bridget reached out and began undoing her brother's jeans, tugging on the zipper and then pulling his pants down over the leviathan that stretched out the crotch of his jeans. Still encased in his briefs, Lute's huge member extended from his groin to his pelvis, bulging thick and hard. Placing her mouth over his distended shorts, Bridget began mouthing his thick organ, sliding her tongue along his cotton-covered shaft from its base to the bulbous head that was now peeking out of the short's leg hole.

Grabbing the waistband, Bridget tugged on his underwear and released his cock, letting it spring out like a big lewd jack-in-the-box. Grabbing his shaft, she pulled it towards her and hungrily covered its mushroom head with her mouth, sucking and slurping on her brother's veiny tool.

While Bridget attended to Lute's thick meat, Franny was manically groping at her own tits and pussy while she continued working over Bridget's twat with her mouth and tongue. The orgasm that Bridget had elicited from her had rolled into another climax that caused her to shudder and moan while she slurped her lover's juicy cunt. And seeing Bridget fellating Lute's cock only heightened Franny's lusty pleasures.

Franny's excellent work on her cunt also had Bridget on the verge of an orgasm, and with her mouth still full of Lute's thick tool, she began to grind her pussy harder into Franny's face as her climax took hold.

"Oh fuck yes!" Bridget growled as she spit onto Lute's cock and dove back on for more, "Fuck yes...yes...yes!"

Her pussy now gushing, Bridget shoved it down even harder onto Franny's face until her oxygen-deprived lover finally pulled her head out and gasped for air. But after a couple of deep breaths, she hungrily stretched out her tongue and continued raking it back and forth over Bridget's clit, causing her to grind and groan even more in the throes of her orgasm.

"Yeah, baby, god, yes! Do me...do me!" Bridget moaned as sweat now matted her thick dark hair and glistened on her floppy tits, "Do me!"

When Bridget's orgasm finally subsided, she released her grip on Lute's cock and rolled off Franny's face. Then sliding down beside her on the couch, the two spent ladies kissed and sighed. All the while, Lute continued slowly stroking his ready cock and watched while the two ladies kissed and rubbed their bodies together in slow post-climactic bliss.

Then looking up at Lute, Franny saw how his huge organ was still prepared for action. "Let's all go into the bedroom, Luther," she whispered, "I think we might finally be ready for you."

Lute went to the kitchen for a bottle of wine, and after toasting one another with drinks and kisses, the two ladies sidled off to the bedroom to prepare the for next course in their feast of the flesh. As they did, Lute flipped through Franny's record collection and pulled out a Chick Corea album featuring Stanley Clark on bass, one of his favorite players.

When Lute joined the ladies in the bedroom, Franny was moving around lighting candles, her big tits swaying with each step as the room took on an erotic glow. The candlelight was easing the lovers' earlier frenzy into a more languid and sensual mood, and once the room was lit just-so, Franny slid onto the bed next to Lute and the two melded into a long deep kiss.

"I want to watch you two fuck," Bridget whispered to them as she reclined on the soft duvet cover, her head propped up on a pillow, "So just pretend like I'm not here."

With no reason to object, Lute and Franny continued their leisurely kisses as they caressed and wrapped themselves in each other's bodies. Lute eased his face into Franny's fleshy tits and gently suckled on their pure goodness, letting them softly envelope his head like big eiderdown pillows.

"Mmm...yeah, Luther, that's so nice," Franny breathed as he ran his tongue around each of her big erect nipples, sucking them long and slow, "Mmm...so nice."

Stroking Lute's member as it grew against her leg, Franny slid down on the bed and put her mouth around his balls. Taking each one into her warm orifice like ripe grapes, she massaged them with her lips before sliding her tongue up along his thick shaft.

Then raising Lute's legs and pushing his torso back onto the bed, Franny slid her face into his ass and began running her tongue around his anus, slowly rimming his asshole before slipping her tongue into his rear chute.

Having never seen her brother get rimmed, Bridget watched with rapt attention as Lute shifted back while Franny stroked his thick shaft and continued giving his asshole a thorough polishing.

"Whoa, Luther," Bridget chuckled softly, "She is definitely a nasty one!"

Ignoring his sister, Lute just quietly moaned while Franny attended to his lower reaches. But when she finally pulled her face out of his ass, she looked over at Bridget and gave her a sly wink before moving up to suck lazily on the bulbous head of Lute's huge cock.

Their action still subdued and sensual, the lovers remained in no hurry to stir the pot. And after Franny slipped her mouth off Lute's cock, she moved back up so they could again kiss and caress.

While Franny and Lute prolonged their foreplay, Bridget watched and touched her pussy, her eyes half-closed and blissful as Chick Corea and Return to Forever played from the front room.

Franny was lying supine on the bed when Lute put his face in her soft hair and slowly kissed his way down her body, giving special attention to all of her erogenous zones he'd discovered during previous such explorations. Her mouth and tits and pussy got the attention they craved. But he also kissed and licked her armpits and her navel and inside her thighs, then slid his tongue into her puckered rear chute that spread open for him like a sea anemone.

Lifting up one foot at a time, Lute finished with her toes, sucking on each one as Franny laid back and moaned, now fully primed for him to slide his big cock into her pussy.

As he finished up with her feet, Lute looked down at his two lovers splayed across the bed and marveled at his embarrassment of riches. Franny Léger, the lovely and curvaceous librarian with her beautiful tits and succulent body was anxiously waiting for him to fuck her. While his sister, Bridget Casey, lay there unabashedly naked, reveling in the possibilities of their weekend together, and watching with proud interest as Luther prepared his lover's body for sex.

Opening her legs, Franny welcomed Lute in as he slid between her thighs and directed his shaft like a guided missile towards its intended target. Over the past weeks Franny had begun trimming her pubic hair, so her labia spread open like butterfly wings amidst her cropped reddish-blonde thatch. And as the huge head of Lute's tool approached, Franny spread open her thighs even wider, giving his cock clear access to its juicy destination.

Though they had been lovers for most of the summer, Franny was still taken aback each time Lute entered her with his huge cock. Her pussy now stretched willingly to accommodate the girth of his tool, but his initial penetration always caused her to gasp at its sheer size.

"Oh, god, yes, Luther, yes!" she panted as her pussy wrapped around the mushroom head of his cock, "God, you're so big in me...so big!"

Continuing its foray into her pussy, Lute's cock gradually worked its way inside her as Franny savored each new inch of his thick probe.

"Mmm...yes, yes, yes!" she moaned as his cock plumbed even deeper.

When all ten inches of his sabre were finally inserted into her accommodating sheath, the lovers began to slowly fuck as Lute pushed his tool in and out of her pussy while she raised her hips and wrapped her legs around his waist to better receive each of his deep thrusts.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Luther, that's right...that's right!"

With the candlelight glistening on their bodies, the lovers continued their slow-paced fucking, grinding sensually into each other as if they were underwater. With Lute leaning over Franny, braced by his outstretched arms, they looked at each other with a long steady gaze until her eyes got big and she whispered, "Oh, lover, I'm gonna' cum!"

Her mouth dropped open and her eyes spread even wider as she gasped through the start of her unexpected orgasm, "Oh, oh, yeah baby, yeah!" she moaned quietly as her body quivered, "Oh, my, my, my, yes!"

Feeling her pussy contract around his cock as she came, Lute continued slowly working his meat in and out of her as she climaxed, until she finally leaned forward with one final gasp before flopping back on the bed.

"Wow, that was so hot!" Bridget whispered in appreciation, having watched Franny's subtle orgasmic display, "Damn, Luther, you can make girls cum without even trying!"

Looking over, Franny gave Bridget a beatific smile while Lute continued slowly working his slick organ in and out of her juicy twat. But once Franny had regained her senses, Lute picked up the tempo of his thrusts and shifted into a higher gear, moving their lovemaking to a more vigorous level. And Franny was right with him, lifting her hips to greet each of his deep carnal plunges.

Seeing that some serious fucking was now afoot, Bridget slid next to the lovers and inserted herself into the action, kissing Franny and massaging her big tits as they rose and fell with each thrust of Lute's cock. Then sliding a hand down into Franny's pussy, Bridget began working over her lover's clit while her brother increased his pace.

Surprising no one, it wasn't long before Franny was again falling over the orgasmic cliff, moaning as another climax coursed through her voluptuous body while Luther pounded her voracious cunt and his sister rubbed her clit.

"Oh, god, what? What? More? My god!" Franny softly wailed in genuine surprise as she came again, and then again, "Oh, god, what are you doing to me?"

"That's right, baby, keep it going!" Bridget whispered to Franny as her orgasms rolled one into the other. Then Bridget fixed her mouth on Franny's tits and sucked her big nipples while she continued diddling the librarian's distended clit, drawing out her orgasm as Lute slowly eased back on his vaginal assault.

Seeing that Franny was again in a state of deep orgasmic bliss, Bridget gave her lover's pussy a long last massage and then slid aside as Lute removed his thick rod from inside her.

"Are you ready to show your girlfriend how you like to fuck me up the ass, Luther?" Bridget whispered in a nasty hiss as he dismounted. Without waiting for an answer, she turned over onto her stomach and lifted her fine bare ass into the air, taunting her brother with her rear aperture.

RootRadio
RootRadio
488 Followers