Franny Léger Meets Lute's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's pretty great with both of you."

"Are you gonna' take Bridget in the ass again tonight?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah, I do. It was really hot watching you two last night."

It was then with impeccable timing that Bridget joined them, sliding into the booth next to Franny and giving her a sexy kiss on the neck.

"Okay, who else is ready to go back to Franny's and get loose?" She said as she slyly produced a slim joint, "My friend Bobby just gave this to me. He's doing his doctoral research on Latin American economics. So he's got some good pot connections."

Lute paid off their bar tab as they headed out into the summer night, and the threesome were soon on their way back to Franny's. Lute offered to stop by the liquor store and restock their drink supply, so Franny and Bridget went on ahead. And by the time Lute joined them with fresh drinks, they were naked and in Franny's candlelit hot tub, kissing and canoodling.

Bridget's joint was soon lit, and after that the evening took on an even more mellow vibe as the lovers luxuriated in the warm bubbling water and in each other's bodies. Taking a break from the tub, Lute sat on the surrounding ledge, and as he did, the ladies flocked to him like kids to an ice cream truck, taking his cock into their mouths and dreamily sucking and kissing his huge tool.

After some prolonged attention to Lute's rod, Bridget decided it was time to spice things up a bit. So she climbed out of the tub and went off to fetch her bag, and when she returned, she was wearing a strap-on belt with a milk chocolate-colored phallus that rivaled Lute's in size.

Looking up from Lute's crotch, Franny gasped when she saw Bridget and her huge accessory.

"Franny, I'd like you to meet Bruno," Bridget giggled as she stroked her attached shaft, offering it for her lover's inspection.

"Damn!" Franny said as she touched the thick and veiny rubber cock, "Where did you get this?"

"I went to a lesbian-run sex shop in the city and told the chick I wanted to see their biggest dildos," Bridget explained as Franny examined Bruno, "And when she brought out this one, well, it was love at first sight!"

Looking back and forth between the two huge cocks before her, Franny giggled, "There really is a strong family resemblance."

"My thoughts exactly!" Bridget exclaimed as she leaned over and gave Lute a long sexy kiss.

"Come on kids," she then beckoned to her lovers, "Join me in the bedroom."

Looking at each other with bemused grins, Franny and Lute exited the tub and quickly dried off, following Bridget into the house and the adjoining bedroom.

Taking charge, Bridget instructed Franny to lie down on the bed. Then positioning Franny on her side, Bridget slid down next to her and slowly started working the huge rubber phallus into her lover's pussy.

Franny's eyes grew big as the tool slid into her twat, and she groaned in surprised delight as Bridget began to fuck her with the monstrous fake organ, her big tits rubbing against her lover as she slowly drove the dildo in and out of Franny's pussy.

As the intensity of their lovemaking gradually increased, Bridget motioned for Lute to come join them.

"Her ass is yours, little brother," Bridget said in between kisses, "Come and get it!"

"Wait, what!?" Franny gasped, realizing what Bridget had in mind.

"Trust me, you're gonna' love this!" Bridget assured her as Lute began applying some lube to his turgid member, preparing it for Franny's rear chute.

"It's cool, baby," Lute whispered to Franny as he slipped an oiled finger into her asshole, "I'll stop if it's too much for you."

"Mmm...okay," Franny moaned as Lute's finger lubricated her anus while his sister continued fucking her with the big brown dildo, "God, you two have made me into such a slut...such a nasty slut!"

And it was true. Because Franny now had Lute's ten inch cock shoved into her ass, while his sister was driving an equally large phallus in and out of her pussy. Sandwiched between these two monsters, Franny felt as if she was being roasted on a spit, and it was unlike anything she had ever known.

"Oh, my god...what are you doing to me?" She moaned as the siblings continued pummeling her nether regions with unabated lust. And then sliding her hand into her pussy, she started working over her clit, which only increased the overwhelming feeling that was raging inside her.

And not only were Bridget and Lute fucking Franny from stem to stern, they were groping her tits, squeezing her ass and kissing her and each other in a state of abject fornication that seemed to know no bounds.

After a long bout of tag teaming Franny with his sister, Lute leaned into Franny's ear and whispered, "So do you still want me to fuck Bridget's ass, baby?"

"Yeah, I do."

"And where do you want me to shoot my load, in her ass or your mouth?"

"Give her the first load, and then I want the rest of it."

With this new game plan, Lute unplugged his cock from Franny's ass and maneuvered over behind Bridget, sliding his slick meat between her ass cheeks and into her anus.

"Yeah, there you are, there you are!" Bridget moaned as he worked his tool into her gyrating ass.

Now driving his cock in and out of his sister's ass in the same rhythmic motion as she delivered the strap-on cock to Franny, Lute became a cog in the wheel of their fuck-fest, moaning and grunting with each thrust of his lightning rod.

Sandwiched between Lute and Franny, Bridget became the centerpiece of their lovemaking, taking and giving in a lusty display of human machinery.

"Oooh, god, yeah!" Bridget began to wail as the base of the strap-on dildo worked against her pussy while Lute fixated on her ass, driving her to the verge of a major orgasm, "Oh, my god, I'm gonna' cum...I'm gonna' cum!"

As the climax roiled inside her, she continued pounding the fake cock into Franny's very real pussy, bringing her lover to the brink of her own orgasmic feat. Rubbing frantically on her clit, Franny was the first to cum, gasping and wailing as she did.

"Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed, "Yes! Yes!"

Bridget was close behind and joined the climactic chorus with her own caterwauling, "Ohhh...yeah...god, yeah! Ohhh...yeah!"

Not one to be left behind, Lute increased his fuck-thrusts into Bridget's comely ass, and then with a deep groan that echoed into the night, he blasted a load of jism that startled Bridget with its velocity.

"Oh, my god!" she squealed as Lute shot his initial spew into her ass, and then he quickly pulled out his spitting adder and scrambled over her body so he could deliver the rest of his ejaculate to Franny.

Rising up, Franny met him halfway and wrapped her mouth around his cock just in time to receive the remaining load that he'd saved for her. Sucking his spew and hungrily gulping it down, she then rubbed his cock's head across her face, spreading its final seepage like she was applying makeup. Then leaning down, she shared a mouthful with Bridget, who gratefully savored her brother's viscous seed.

After some time for drinks and recovery, the lovers closed out the night with one last round of raucous sex. Franny commandeered the strap-on, and with Lute again taking his sister's ass, the two of them gave Bridget a thorough fucking she wouldn't soon forget.

They all had commitments the next morning - Bridget and Lute were meeting up with some mutual friends before Bridget returned to the city, and Franny had agreed to join Brian for brunch.

It was a gray and rainy Sunday, so Franny put on her long raincoat as she headed to Brian's hotel - stopping on the way at the town's French bakery. And when she entered his room, he was pleased with the array of sweet and savory delicacies she had brought along. Not the least of which was her voluptuous body, clad only in a sexy black bra and panty ensemble that she wore under her raincoat. All of which she soon shed in a slow strip-tease.