All Comments on 'Fran's Escape'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
thanks for writing

With the secret already out, and her lack of discretion, I fear for the survival of their relationship.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

One of the best story of this genre that I've read in a very long time. I absolutely loved this, well written and an excellent plot line. I've never read any of this author's work before, but this has given me an appetite.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

Fantastic story - one of the best of its type that I've read in a long time. Very well written, and not just non stop fucking but a plot line you could believe. I've never read any of this author's work before, but it's given me an appetite.

izzieDizzieDover 7 years ago
Uuuuuumm......

Good work, but pull "Ma" together a bit please. There is quite a difference in being FREE and being LOOSE! Lls. ....

Now let's see how it all comes together <hint for more>, because as it stands she's going to maybe lose a really good thing allowing herself to fall in with this all out anything goes attitude! I'd really like to see Ty be a little more loving, affectionate, and yes, a lot more verbal in his feelings for Fran.

Finally, I thank you for staying away from the idiotic "mommy" drivel!!!

Thx for sharing a great tale n keep em cumming uuuh coming....... *joker grin *

Izzie

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
Good story

Far better than the usual cum bucket crap depicted in other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Must have another chapter for this one, Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Is good and fine story of love between Fran and Ty, not the typically story of mother fucker. I see feelings in this story, not only lust. And the experience of Fran with her husband, is more normal, unfortunately, of what the people think, in the real life.

Waiting a new chapter of this story. There are still many things to say in this story.

5* for you!

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 7 years ago
Excellent

Wow, that is incredible. Love to see them become a couple, maybe she inherits a small fortune from her parents enough that her and Ty can get a place over seas where he can get a good place and a good job for him and she can rub it in Lenny's face. When they're far away.

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story though the start was incredibly slow and nearly made me lose interest. A good and easy read for the most part and virtually free of grammatical or spelling errors. Thanks.

bigrednotbigrednotover 7 years ago
First Person

Reading stories in the First Person are the best. With a romantic flavor and dialogues to match. The sex scenes were not over done.

I normally don't give fives, but this story, for me deserved it.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SORRY BUT.....

JUST WAY TO SLOW MOVING, I LOST TRACK IT WAS A "SEX"

STORY,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Counterpoint

I completely disagree with anonymous. The longer the story, the bigger the build up to the ultimate climax (yes, the pun was intended). I prefer stories with long exposition and full character decelopment. If Anonymous wants "Wham, Bam, Thank you, Ma'am," he should read scouries. To this story, I gave five stars and high praise to the writer.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I enjoyed that very much. Very hot and well written. Five stars and a favorite point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

5 stars needs another chapter to go with it to make it really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Hope there is a part 2. 5 stars

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Very Nice Story 5 stars

Chapter 2 please. They move after he graduates to another part of the country and have a couple of kids. Daughter/Sister comes to visit with her babies

and gives her blessing...

HalloweensexHalloweensexover 6 years ago
Please Continue With Francine And Ty!

Great job, one of the best I've read!

Please oh please write a sequel on Fran & Ty

Do they move? Have a kid? What? LOL

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
please

another chapter?

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

So sad that you never considered extending this.

tlevanssrtlevanssralmost 3 years ago

Hope you are planning a part 2. 5 stars

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love it. Has to have a follow up chapter. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like that you give the Moms in your stories the pubic hair that mature women have.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Wish there was an epilogue it would have been 5 stars for me if there was. 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous