Fran's Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers

"No."

"Is he famous?"

"No."

"Why can't you tell me?"

"It's complicated."

She frowned. "Can you at least tell me when you guys met?"

"Yeah, on Friday." Well, technically I didn't meet him then, but close enough.

"Jeez, and you're already running off with him? He must have a huge cock."

I couldn't help but giggle. The wine helped. "He does have a magnificent cock."

"So, tell me everything."

"Everything started with a massage..."

I launched into the story, omitting the fact that it had been Ty. I told her how that night Leonard had surprised me with the impromptu visit to Lake Trout, only to abandon me for the fishing tournament he booked weeks in advance. I told her about my trip to the small fishing village, my accidental public show ("Really? In front of all those people?"), my "almost" experience in the bar ("I can't believe you let him do that in a crowded bar."), my day of wild, carnal sex, and the eventual breakup with Leonard. Cindy made sure my glass stayed full the entire time.

"Wow," she said, when I finished. "Sounds like you had quite an awakening."

"That's how I feel."

"And not once did you stop to tell me anything about it, I'm offended," she complained, although she didn't sound too serious.

"Sorry, I just had a lot on my mind."

"So what are you gonna do now?"

"I'm gonna do whatever the heck I want. I've never felt so free in my life."

"It suits you. You look like you lost twenty years."

"I feel like it, too." The bottle was empty by now, and Cindy got another one. "I'm gonna find an apartment in the city, so I can be closer to him."

"You're welcome to stay here, you know. I can clean out the other room, and we can put a bed in there."

"Thanks, but no. I want to live closer to Ty."

"Ty? What does he have to do with..."

Oh. Shit. Cindy's eyes shot wide open in comprehension.

"Francine Daphne Evans! Are you telling me that you are... this. With Ty?"

I felt like someone had emptied a bucket of ice over me. I felt like a monster. Unbidden, tears came to my eyes, and I tried to bury my head in my hands. Visions of cops arresting me, standing in front of a judge, and being sentenced to prison flashed through my head.

Hands touched my shoulders, and Cindy hugged me, while I sobbed into my hands.

"Oh... Fran," she sighed, when my tears died down. "What did you get yourself into."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drag you into this."

"No, I'm sorry. Really, I am. I can see why you didn't want to tell me." She handed me a tissue, and I blew my nose. "Feeling better now?"

"Yeah, a little. What about you?"

"I don't know. That was quite the bombshell you dropped." She mulled it over for a bit. I curled up and put my head down on her lap, and she started playing with my hair. "So, this thing with you and Ty. Is it mutual?"

"Of course!"

"Does Leonard know?"

"No."

"Does Lisa?"

"No."

She was silent for a while again, before asking, "Does he make you happy?"

"Oh lord, yes."

"This is gonna take a while for me to process."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

She kept stroking my hair, and I slowly drifted off into sleep.

===== WEDNESDAY =====

My alarm rang at seven, and ripped me out of sleep. I was still lying on the couch. Cindy had, at some point, thrown a blanket over me. I quickly showered, got dressed, and left a note to Cindy that I had gone to work. On the drive over, I tried to call Ty but nobody picked up.

"Hey, Mary, I got a favor to ask of you."

"Shoot."

"I need to find an apartment in the city

"For a client?"

"No, for me."

"Really? How come?"

"Lenny and I are splitting up."

"Shit, really?"

"Yeah."

"Damn. What happened?"

I gave her the highly abridged version, that Leonard and I just didn't love each other anymore, and wanted to go our separate ways.

"Shit. You need a place to stay? It's not because I saw that dick pic, is it? Oh god, I'd feel horrible if it was my fault you two—"

"Nah, that wasn't it. I'm staying at Cindy's, but I wanna find a place of my own. Somewhere in the city."

"Alright, I can definitely help you there. I know a guy, I'll get you a list."

"Thanks, Mary."

"Anytime."

Being a realtor did have its advantages. Just before lunch my phone rang. It was Lisa.

"Mom! Is it true?"

"Yeah."

"Shit. Really?"

"Yup."

"How come?"

"Didn't Lenny tell you already?"

"He just said something about you guys not loving each other anymore."

"That's pretty much it."

"Is it because of that bitch Veronica?"

"Who?"

"She's this royal pain in the ass that keeps coming in shop to 'get her car fixed' by Dad." So that was her name.

"No. Listen, Lisa, it was mutual."

"You mean you've been getting, uh...your car fixed too?"

"In a way, yeah."

"Oh."

"No matter what's gonna happen, I'll always be your mother, and I love you." I remembered saying similar words to Ty—while his cum was inside me—and immediately felt bad. I still meant it, even if circumstances were different this time.

"This is too weird."

"If there's anything I can say.. .or do. Please, tell me."

"I don't know. I gotta go back to work, but... let's talk, ok?"

"Sure, I'd like that."

We said our goodbyes, and hung up. My lunch break had already started, so I tried calling Ty again, and this time he picked up.

"Hey, Ty."

"Hi, Ma, what's up?"

"I got some news."

"Good or bad?"

"You decide." I hesitated. I had no idea how he would respond.

"Sounds serious. What is it?"

"Lenny and I split up last night."

He was silent for a long time.

"Ty?"

"Did you break up because of me?"

"No, not really. Lenny and I haven't been happy for a long time, but we just kept going. You just gave me a reason to do it."

"What are you gonna do now?" I was getting tired of answering that question.

"I'm staying with Cindy right now, but I'm looking for a place in the city."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know what that means, right? I'm gonna be living a lot closer to you."

"That's great news, Ma!"

"We'll be able to spend a lot more time together."

"Damn, I get a hardon just thinking about it."

"Really?" I pictured his beautiful cock, and got a little bit excited myself. I looked around the office. Mary had left for lunch, and I couldn't see anyone else.

"Yeah."

"Take it out."

"What?"

"Your cock. Take it out."

"Alright, it's out."

"Ok, now put your hand around it, and start stroking slowly. Imagine my lips wrapped around it." I slipped my own hand down my pants, and realized how wet I was.

"Mmmm... that feels good."

"I just started playing with myself, right here in the middle of the office."

"What if you get caught?"

"I don't know. Anybody could just waltz in here and see me fingering myself. Are you still stroking?"

"Yeah, I'm trying to picture you right now."

"I'm really wet right now, and playing with my clit."

"Put a finger inside."

"Alright, hold on." I held the phone close to my pussy, and rapidly thrusted my fingers in and out of my pussy, trying to make as many loud squishing noises as possible. "There, you like that?"

"Hell yeah." I kept going, it felt too good to stop.

"Now imagine I'm on all fours in front of you, naked. You've been waiting for this moment all your life. Your mother's pussy is ready, and it's all yours. All you have to do is take it."

I could hear his breathing getting shallower. "I get on my knees behind you, and slide my hard cock in your tight little snatch."

"Oh fuck yes, Ty. Faster. Faster." I start moaning into the phone, highly exaggerated. The fake moans turned real very quickly, and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

"Oh god, I'm coming."

"Wait, I'm almost there."

"Please, I can't hold on."

"Now, oh god fuck fuck fuck fuck..." I shuddered, and let the orgasm roll over my body. Ty grunted on the other side.

"That was great, Ma."

"Mmmm, yeah." I kept playing with my sensitive clit, eliciting repeated aftershocks.

"Are you really in your office?"

"Yup!"

"I had no idea you were so kinky."

"Neither did I actually. It's a recent discovery."

"I wish you were here."

"Me too." We didn't say anything for a bit. "Don't worry, things are gonna change," I continued.

"Can't wait!"

"I'll talk to you soon, ok?"

"Ok."

"I love you, Ty."

"I love you too, Ma."

I turned my chair around, and snapped a selfie, hand still down my pants, with the empty office as backdrop. Then a closeup of my fingers deep inside my pussy, dripping wet with juices. I sent them both to Ty, and he replied with just "hot."

Lunch break was almost over, and I hadn't even eaten anything. I cleaned up in the bathroom, and when I came out, Mary just returned.

After work, I grabbed some fast food on the way to the city, and checked out some of the places on the list. One or two of them weren't bad, but overall it was disappointing. All the really nice ones were outside of my range, of course. I got back to Cindy's, and we watched a movie together before going to sleep.

====== THURSDAY =====

I had several showings booked, which occupied me all morning. In the afternoon, I went apartment hunting again. After seeing two that were just abysmal, I expected the third to disappoint as well. It was one bedroom, one bath, one kitchen apartment located on the outskirts of the city, in a medium income neighborhood, about half an hour away from work, and forty five minutes away from Ty's college. It had recently been renovated, and came fully furnished, which was a huge plus. But what really drew me in were the large, floor to ceiling windows in the bedroom, facing east.

I showed her my paystubs, signed the lease on the spot, and wrote a check for the first month's rent and security deposit. The landlady—Mrs. Ruben, a grandmotherly woman in her 70's— handed me two keys, and told me I could move in within the hour, if I wanted to. Overall, it was pretty painless.

I stood in my new apartment, and looked around. It wasn't big, it wasn't fancy, but it was mine. For the first time in my life, I lived alone. I pulled open the heavy curtains in the bedroom, and looked down at the street two floors below me. On the other side of the street stood two more apartment complexes, with a sizeable gap between them.

I pulled out my cell and called Cindy.

"Hey, Cindy, you'll never guess where I'm standing."

"The moon?"

"Close, but no. I'm standing in my very own apartment."

"Already? Jesus, that was fast."

"You have no idea how great I feel, like I could accomplish anything."

"So, when can I see it?"

"Right now, actually. Would you mind bringing me my stuff? I need go and buy some necessities for this place, and I don't know if I can manage to swing by today."

"Sure, what are friends for?"

After giving her the address and directions, I looked up the nearest supermarket on my phone. On the way there, I called Ty.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow evening?"

"Uh, I was going to go out with friends."

"Cancel that."

"Um, sure. Why?"

"You and I are going on a date."

"A date?"

"Yeah, a date date. You know, romantic dinner and everything. I thought it would be nice to actually have a real, proper date. So far all we've done is have sex."

"That sounds good, actually."

"Ok, I'll pick you up at six. Wear something nice."

"Ok. Where are we going?"

"You'll find out tomorrow. I'll see you then."

"Can't wait."

At the store I bought just a few necessities like toilet paper, clean sheets, paper plates, plastic cups and silverware, cleaning supplies, and groceries for the next few days. When I got back, Cindy was already waiting for me at the door, suitcase in hand.

"About time you showed up," she complained.

"Sorry, I was out buying a few things." I unlocked, and gave Cindy a tour of the place.

"By the way," she said, holding out a bottle of wine, "I got you a small housewarming gift."

"Oh thanks, I could definitely use that. You wanna help me clean this place a bit?"

"Not really, but I'll do it anyway."

"You're the best."

I opened all the windows to air out the place, and together we gave the place a good cleaning. Especially the bathroom. I borrowed a vacuum cleaner from the Mrs. Ruben, who lived on the ground floor. After a few hours, I was satisfied with the overall state of cleanliness.

Unfortunately, the only thing I didn't have was a corkscrew, and we had to open the bottle by pushing the cork into the bottle.

"So, what comes next in the grand life of Francine Evans, the seducer of sons?" asked Cindy, after we retired to the couch with two plastic cups of wine.

"Is that all I am now?"

"No, of course not. But come on, Fran, you've got to admit it's unusual."

"Tell me about it."

"What's it like?"

"What's what like?"

"You know, doing it. With your son."

"Cindy!"

"What? I think I have the right to ask questions."

"I guess you do, but you really want to know what it's like to have sex with Ty?"

"You basically already told me everything you two did, remember? You just didn't say it was with Ty."

"So why are you asking?"

"What's it like, really?"

"I dunno. At first it was really weird, and I didn't know what to think. And then when we did it the first time, I kept wondering 'Is this really happening?' And the entire time it felt like I was doing something wrong, something I wasn't supposed to. It was a total rush. Like that time we shoplifted a bottle of vodka and got drunk in high school. You're doing something you're not supposed to, but you do it anyway."

"I remember that. I remember how I was totally nervous and excited at the same time."

"Yeah, it's exactly like that, only stronger."

"And you feel like that all the time?"

"No, it's not as strong now, but it's still a rush."

"Sounds nice."

"You're not thinking of..."

"No," she rolled her eyes at me. "It just sounds nice. I'm glad you found something that makes you happy, you deserve it after all those years of putting up with Lenny. Speaking of, how's that going?"

"Nothing's changed, I just haven't had the time yet."

"You gonna take him for all he's got?"

"No. He's not a bad guy, you know. Just not for me." Cindy shot me a look that said she thought otherwise. "I make enough at my job for myself, we'll probably just split up our things, or something. But I don't want the house, I really don't. It feels more like a trap than a home after all these years."

We chatted more until the bottle was empty, then—too exhausted and drunk to move—we dozed off on the couch.

===== FRIDAY =====

My alarm woke me up again. I got up, reoriented myself to my new surroundings, woke up Cindy, showered, and drove to work. After consulting Mary, I made a reservation for seven at "Le Ciel Bleu," a nice, upscale restaurant.

Time passed exceptionally slow.

I rushed home—it still felt weird to call my apartment "home"—and spent the rest of the afternoon shopping for a nice dress, since most of mine were still at the house. I ended up settling on a cute, navy sundress. Might as well celebrate the last days of summer in style.

At quarter to six, I pulled up near Ty's dorm, fully dolled up, and wearing the new dress. I've visited him a few times in the past, so I knew where he lived. On the way up to his room, several people openly stared, but I just kept walking and enjoyed the attention. I felt sexy as hell.

Ty opened the door, wearing a periwinkle dress shirt, and dark slacks. I greeted him with a long, and deep kiss.

"You look incredibly sexy, Ma."

"So do you," I replied, and he really did. "By the way, I think you should start calling me 'Fran' if we're gonna be out in public together."

"That's gonna be weird."

"I know, but—"

"Yeah, I get it."

"Sexy and smart, I like it." I looked around, but it seemed like he was alone. "Is anyone here?"

"Nah, my roomie's out at a party. I was supposed to go too, but, you know."

"Awww, I'm sorry," I mocked in a fake voice, "let me make it up to you." I turned around, hiked up my skirt, pulled down my panties, and stuck my butt out at him. Ty lost no time, and unzipped his pants. Looking over my shoulder, I saw his magnificent cock grow hard. He grabbed my hips, and entered me. It had only been two days, but good lord had I missed that cock in me. He was pounding hard and fast, and came just as quick, shooting his cum deep inside me.

"Mmmm, feeling better, baby?"

"Yeah... sorry about coming so quickly, it just feels so good."

"Don't worry, we got a long night ahead of us."

The "Le Ciel Bleu" was a fancy restaurant, with a red carpet entrance and valet service. I gave the maitre d' my name (Evans, party of two), and he led us to an empty table. By the dimly lit light I could see that they had painted the entire ceiling blue, with a few large clouds. The tables were round, with tablecloth that hung just barely above the ground. I set down my purse, and a waiter brought us two menus.

"Tonight's specials are roasted quail with potatoes, and barbecued pheasant with lentil soup," the waiter recited. "May I get you anything to drink?"

"Some wine would be nice."

"Certainly, Madame... I'll get the list."

A few tables behind Ty and to the left was an older couple, in their late fifties, who seemed engrossed in their conversation. Otherwise, the restaurant only had a few occupied tables, but none that were close. I was still horny from not having finished earlier, and looking at the tablecloths gave me an idea.

"Ty?"

"Yeah, M—Fran?" he corrected himself.

"Could you order me the quail?"

"Sure." It took a moment for him to process it. "Wait, why? Where are you going?"

"I've got an itch I need to scratch." I looked around to make sure nobody was watching.

"How's that—" He stopped, when I slid off my chair, and got on the ground. I lifted the tablecloth, and slipped under it. It was dark, only a ring of light around the bottom provided any me with enough light to see. I tugged on Ty's legs. He got the hint, and scooted forwards, until his stomach touched the rim of the table.

Ty's legs were poking through the tablecloth. I lifted it even more to get access to Ty's crotch, and open his zipper. His flaccid cock emerged from its hiding hole, and I licked it a few times until it grew into the spectacular penis I was so eager to see. I slipped a hand up my skirt, and started playing with myself, while sucking Ty's cock.

Footsteps approached, and I heard the waiter talk.

"Are you ready to order, sir?" the waiter asked, ignoring my absence.

"S-Sure," replied Ty. "She'll have the quail special, and uh...uh, I-I'd like the crispy duck." I enjoyed how flustered he got while I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, and could feel my orgasm building up.

"And the wine list, Sir."

After a moment, Ty replied, "Could you just b-bring something that goes with the food, n-not too expensive?" I wondered what the water would say if he were to lift the tablecloth right now, and see me sucking on my own son's cock. Visualizing his reaction pushed me over the edge, and I brought myself to a mind numbing orgasm.

"Very well, Sir."

Satisfied, I dedicated myself fully to the task of getting Ty off.

"Thank you."

I started stroking his shaft, while teasing the bottom of his head with my tongue, when he exploded without warning. Spurt after spurt of cum shot out of his cock and onto the underside of the table, my face, and cleavage. I quickly wrapped my lips around it, and sucked out the last remaining drops, but the damage was already done.

It was hard without a mirror, but I tried my best to scrape all the ropes of cum out of my face. I licked my fingers clean, then listened around for the sound of footsteps. None were audible, so I quickly crawled out of under the table, and sat down on my chair. The woman at the table behind Ty was looking at me, and shot me a nasty glare. Just then, the water approached again, carrying a bottle of wine.

rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers