Frat Fundraising Party

Story Info
I helped my boyfriend get ahead at his frat.
1.8k words
4.4
13.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sophomore year in college, I was dating a junior named Drew. Drew was a member of the most popular fraternity on campus and was trying his best to maneuver his way into a leadership role for his senior year. Frat president, vice president, and treasurer usually found their way to very lucrative jobs after graduation as a lot of alumni were high ranking politicians, successful lawyers, judges, and or executive positions in local businesses.

Since he was working to gain favor, I usually stayed pretty clear of the frat house, as having a girlfriend was kind of frowned upon. The belief is a girlfriend would take too much attention from frat duties. Besides, we had only been together a few months and I was busy working and with a couple clubs I was a part of.

Towards the end of the school year, Drew's frat always held their big fundraising event. Alumni, local celebrities (think new anchors and athletes, nothing A list here), and some high powered businessmen with deep pockets were all invited. The underclassmen were responsible for bringing in girls from around campus to work the event as servers, bartenders, etc...

As the night got close, Drew hadn't found anyone yet that was willing to work it and was starting to panic. Not providing someone all but eliminated his chances at holding an office the next year. The night before the event, he approached me hesitantly, asking if I would be able to do it for him. He told me that before I say yes, I need to understand that I cannot pretend at all to know him, and that I need to be ok wearing a pretty revealing outfit. The bonus though is that I would get to wear a mask covering the upper half of my face so I wouldn't be recognized and that ibwas all but guaranteed to walk away with a couple grand in tips.

I agrees that I would do it for him, and he seemed relieved at first, then it seemed like a different kind of nervousness gripped him. When I asked, he said I needed to do one more thing for him... he pulled two pictures up on his phone, and told me one was his dad and the other his uncle. They were both successful alumni and would almost certainly be at the event. He requested I do my best to avoid them. I kissed him and told him that he had nothing to worry about, that I was going to make him proud and do whatever I could to make him look good. He kissed me and said thank you.

The next night, I showed up at the house around 5 like he told me to. I was led to a room with what looked to be 10-12 other girls, and we chatted a bit while waiting. A couple of the girls had done this before and started talking about all the money they made. They had just started talking about what to expect when the president, VP, and alumni president walked in.

They quickly got through the introductions, thank yous, and all that. They then re-emphasized how important this night was and how important a lot of these attendees really are. As such, we were each expected to sign a confidentiality agreement, agreeing to never speak of what we see during the party, and as a thank you, we could keep whatever tips we earned (kind of a way to buy our silence it turned out).

After everyone had signed, we were handed a black thong and white tank top, along with a mask. They said this was our uniform and that the mask color was linked to the guy that recruited us so they could judge how successful their brother was.

After they left, we changed and were given a few more instructions before heading out as servers for the party. In the first 15 minutes I served two local politicians I recognized from TV commercials, the all American QB that graduated a couple years prior, and a guy that loudly talked about his hugely successful law firm.

There were a few comments, a few slaps on the ass, but overall, everyone behaved. It went on like that for about two hours, to the point I almost forgot I was in a thong and tank top and I had easily made $1000 or so in tips. I made sure to stay clear of Drew, his dad, and his uncle.

Around 8, the girls were all called back to the room we started in. As I was heading in, I saw Drew and he had a worried look on his face, and i found myself wishing I could go to him and ask what was wrong. We were told once we were in there that we did a great job, and that at this point we could choose to go home, or stay. If we chose to go home, the guy that recruited us will have met their minimum standard and would be held in good standing, but the longer we stayed their standing would improve significantly, as would the amount of money we would make.

I really didn't see a down side to staying, I mean I had already made some good money, what were a few more ass grabs and comments at this point. That's when he dropped the big bomb... if we stayed, we were expected to take off the tank tops and spend the rest of the party topless. Drinks had been flowing, the money was rolling in, now was the time for the big push and these guys spend more when their dicks are hard.

I did have to think for a minute, but the money promised was too good, the chance to improve Drew's standing, and the fact none of these guys knew me anyway made up my mind. I'll do it, for Drew.

When I walked out of the room, the first face I saw was Drew's and I knew immediately from the crushed look on his face that I made the wrong decision, but it was too late now.

I knew I couldn't look at Drew as I did this, so without thinking I turned right to go into one of the side rooms, and ran right into a guy I immediately recognized as Drew's uncle, spilling his drink all over me. He looked me up and down, spun me around to look at me, and stopped me facing the doorway, with Drew staring at the scene in horror. His uncle said that I had successfully found a way to make his favorite drink look even more appetizing as he bent down and sucked the drops of liquor off my right nipple. I instinctively bit my lower lip in pleasure as my nipples are extremely sensitive. He sucked for a few seconds before moving to the other side and cleaning that one of the spilled drink. He took a $100 bill, handed it to me and asked me to go get him another drink.

As I walked past Drew towards the bar all I could do was mouth I'm sorry, as he looked like he wanted to cry.

Over the next hour, I feel like every inch of my body was touched, rubbed, squeezed, etc... Drew hung around the edges of every room I was in. I don't know why, as I know it was torture for him.

Around 9:30 I was standing talking to a couple of guys when I looked over at Drew and his eyes got huge. That's when I felt a body press against me from behind, and a strong hand slide up my stomach and cup my right breast, pinching my nipple slightly. A voice in my ear whispered that he had been watching me for awhile and wanted me alone.

I turned and knew right away I was looking at Drew's dad. He took my hand and led me to a side room. The last face I saw as the door closed was Drews...

When I turned back around to Drew's dad, he was undoing his pants, and slid them down, revealing a cock that had to be 9 inches. He pulled me over to him and kissed me deeply. He then said that this party was the only blow job he gets a year since his wife hated oral. He guided me down to my knees and I took him in my mouth. After a few minutes of sucking his dick, and swallowing a decent amount of his pre-cum, he stood me up, ripped the thong off of me, spun me around, bent me over and shoved his cock in my pussy. I had been wet for awhile so it went in pretty easy but still stretched me further than I had ever been. He fucked me for a few minutes before I felt him tighten up and fill me full of his cum. When he finished, he turned me around and asked if I finished. I told him I was close but not quite. He guided my hand to my own pussy and told me he wanted to watch me finish. As I started, he got hard again and started stroking himself. He shot another full load all over my chest and stomach causing me to loudly come to orgasm myself.

I tried wiping myself clean, fairly unsuccessfully. I walked out of the room, now completely naked, and covered in my boyfriends dad's cum. Drew saw me and I could see the tears starting.

At this point, those of us girls that were left were completely naked and getting felt up at every turn. Drew had to stay to keep up his standing in the frat but I saw less of him as I take it he couldn't watch anymore. Guys were getting more daring as well. I sucked off two guys against the wall in the main room, rode another guy on the couch while a couple more watched, and was the center of three guys jerking off, covering me in their cum.

By the end of the night, I had sucked off at least 12 or 13 guys, was felt up or fingered by countless, fucked 7 or 8, and was covered head to toe in dried cum.

When the party was over, the president, VP, and alumni president led us up to the large shower room there in the house. There were five of us girls left and we started showering, sharing our experiences. Each of us made over $2500 and got lots of business cards.

Drew and I tried dating for a few more weeks after, but he had to end it, saying he couldn't get the image of me naked, covered in his dad's cum out of his mind.

A few of those business contacts came in handy though after college as I was able to get a good internship that led to a great job!