Frat House Fuck Fest

Story Info
Photographer taken at frat house.
4.8k words
4.17
17.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*

As a photographer, I'm often asked to take photos of the strangest things at the strangest times. Sometimes they turn into big sex parties as is the case when I was asked to take photos of a newly-remodeled fraternity house in Tucson.

I'm in my early-40s and am in the best shape of my life. Being single, I've had many unusual encounters with both men and women, sometimes at the same time. I'm usually the sex toy in these encounters, my tight asshole is used as a plaything and my figure skater-like ass cheeks are almost always spanked. Guys like to pound into me from behind and bounce off of my full ass cheeks as they drive their cocks into my tight, pink little puckered hole and then fill it with their hot cum. I've learned to always put a squeeze of Vaseline into my clean and tight asshole in case anyone forces their cock into it, as often happens on my photo shoots. It sounds weird, but it's true. I've been fucked by strangers many times, usually by teasing horny guys and creating a situation where they just can't resist forcing their cocks into my naughty little pink, puckered hole.

I recently had a project at a university in Tucson, Arizona and I knew it would be hot so I asked about wearing shorts and a t-shirt. The client, a young guy who is the head of a newly-remodeled frat house, said that I could wear whatever I wanted, it would be hot inside and I needed to be comfortable. It turned out to be moving-in day, which almost couldn't have been worse timing. On top of that, there was a football game, so all of the young guys were already drinking and not one of them had a shirt on. I almost felt overdressed having a small, tight, already soaked t-shirt on, but I was in great shape so it was hugging my chest. Being in my early-40s, I felt sort of like the parent, which is a little creepy. Even creepier, I ended up being used as a sex toy by a few of these young guys in their late-teens and early-20s and even a couple of their dads.

There were only five main floor interior spaces in this historic mansion frat house, the entry with a curved stairway, the main living room, two rooms with bunk beds in them, and a bathroom. It was hard (no pun intended) to concentrate with all of the shirtless and sweaty young guys walking through carrying furniture or whatever they were doing. I was slapped on the ass several times as I was scouting what the photos would be. I'd be bending down and some young shirtless guy would slap my ass and chuckle. One guy slapped my ass and put his hand between my cheeks and jammed his middle finger up my ass as I was bent over!

Maybe I shouldn't have worn skin-tight short-shorts that hugged my bulbous butt cheeks and were cut above my cheek line so the bottom of my ass cheeks showed below the legs holes. They were more like underwear than shorts, and I didn't have underwear on, which made them even more revealing. A half-dozen drunken young frat guys slapped my sweaty ass as I bent over looking into the camera, chuckling and almost like they were taking turns. One used a paddle on my ass, maybe something they use on each other for initiations?

As I was crouched over at the bottom of the circular stairs, sort of bent over to look through the viewfinder of the camera that was set low on the tripod, one of the young guys came down the stairs and hugged me from behind. I could feel his hardening cock poking between my butt cheeks and it was getting harder before he finally let go, slapped my sweaty ass through my short-shorts, chuckled, and walked through the living room to the front patio. I looked at his ass through the viewfinder and snapped a photo. I knew I'd be jerking off to that photo later.

It was hot in there as it's Tucson in August and the doors were open because of everyone taking furniture in, and I ended up taking off my soaked t-shirt. There I was with only a pair of too-short, tight, stretchy shorts on and no shirt, sweating, and horny as hell. My hardening cock poked out in front of my short-shorts making them even hug my ass even more.

A half-dozen guys slapped my ass and the guy who hugged me from behind stabbed my asshole with his middle finger! He slapped my ass, chuckled, slid his hand under my shorts between my sweaty ass cheeks, and jammed his middle finger up my tight asshole! I felt dirty, like a sex toy, like I was being used and abused by these rich college guys, just something to get their kicks on, or get their cocks into. I knew that I'd soon be a sex toy for these drunk, horny young sweaty frat house college guys to sink their college cocks into.

He jammed his middle finger in and out of my tight but slippery asshole several times while his other hand was pressing on my cock from the front of my shorts and then he was gone. My asshole felt empty but it wouldn't be for long.

I waited in that crouched position on the curved stairway for several minutes trying to get a photo as these guys kept walking through, carrying furniture or going out to the patio in front where they had an inflatable slide into an inflatable pool set up, sort of a pregame thing I guess. Football games are a big deal at universities and these frat boys were no exception.

The same ass-poker guy came up behind me and put his arms around me again and this time I could feel his sweaty chest against my sweaty back. His hard cock was poking between my ass cheeks and our thin shorts were the only thing keeping him from filling my naughty little slippery hole with his dick right there. He pressed into my ass with his cock and started moving his hands down my waist. Within a few seconds both of his hands were under my shorts, one of his hands was on my cock while the middle finger of his other hand was plunging in and out of my tight, slippery, soon-to-be-abused wrinkled pink asshole!

We both still had our shorts on and nobody seemed to even notice that this was going on so he kept stroking my cock and fucking my asshole with his middle finger under my shorts. I had a raging hard on that was now sticking out of the leg opening on my short-shorts. I knew that he was going to fuck me and he knew that I wanted to be fucked because of the Vaseline in my tight asshole.

His other hand went around to my ass and he stuck both of his middle fingers into my tight little asshole. It was slippery from Vaseline so he started plunging his fingers in and out, and then was pulling on my asshole, like he was stretching it out! He was abusing my asshole right there as I bent over my camera on the curved stairs! My cock was just getting harder and harder from this abuse. It felt so naughty, so dirty, so good. Then he stuck his hard cock through the leg hole on his shorts and slid it between my sweaty ass cheeks and and it went right up into my asshole, all while other young guys were walking through carrying furniture and drinking beer! It was amazing to be fucked right there on the stairs in public in broad daylight as I was still behind my camera and tripod, bent over on the stairs.

He didn't last long, maybe 30 seconds at the most as it must have been too exciting for him to be abusing some stranger's asshole right there in public. He filled my tight, puckered asshole with his hot little college boy cum and kept his cock in me for a minute or so until it started to soften up. Since nobody even noticed us there, I turned around and cleaned his cock off until it was raging hard again and then I got back into position. He slide his little college boy dick into my asshole and he fucked me again, lasting much longer this time. He would drive his cock deep up into my abused poor little pink asshole and hold onto me from behind, and then slowly pump deep and hard, or as deep and hard as his five-inch cock would go.

He wasn't really fucking as hard and fast as I'm sure he would have liked to because it would have drawn too much attention. I knew that he'd rather be slam-fucking into my tight little hole, fucking this stranger's sweaty, tight, slippery asshole, his balls slapping against my ass, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP as he drove his dick into my abused little shit hole. As it was, he probably just looked like he was holding onto me to keep me from falling down the stairs as I was still crouched over behind my tripod.

He sped up and then rammed his dick in me to the hilt and filled me with his hot, young cum again. He slid his cock out of my ass, PLOP - my poor hole was still tight enough to make a PLOPPING sound when his cock slipped out - and this time he disappeared upstairs. My shorts popped back into place and nobody seemed to even know that I had just been ravaged and had my poor little asshole fucked and filled twice in the last five minutes. I could feel his cum oozing out of my puffy asshole and I used my fingers to fuck my own hole as I was still super horny. It tasted good when I licked my fingers.

I finally got my photos from the bottom of the historic curving stairway in this 1920s former mansion now frat house for little college guys. I guess I should think of them as young men, but seeing these drunk young guys walking around like they owned the world was strange. I had never been in a frat house before, I was old enough in my college days that I didn't have to live on campus. It was time to move into the living room.

Luckily, most of the guys were outside on the front patio now, listening to music and drinking, so I started arranging the hot, puffy vinyl furniture to stage some photos. I wanted to get done and move back into the rear of the house out of the way of all the activity in my rear... Not that I minded at all, this was turning out to be the best photo shoot of all time.

I started pushing a couch over a few feet by pushing on the side of it with my crotch, using my legs to push as my crotch pushed into the padded arm like I was fucking it. It felt great to almost be fucking that warm, puffy arm of the puffy couch. My cock slipped out of the side of my short-shorts and buried itself between the warm, puffy arm and the warm, puffy cushion. It felt great, like I was finally fucking something rather than being fucked.

I felt hands around my waist again and this time it was a different drunk shirtless frat guy, but it was clear that he had something on his mind by how hard his cock was, even though it was still in his stretchy shorts.

He got behind me to "help push", and I could feel his hot, sweaty torso on my hot, sweaty back as he pushed against me, his cock poking against my tender, already-fucked and filled asshole as my cock was pressing into the folds of the warm, smooth couch. He was breathing in my ear and then I felt his tongue in my ear and my cock started getting bigger and bigger. I felt his cock pressing between my ass cheeks through my soaked short-shorts. He moved one hand down to move the leg of my shorts to one side and slipped his cock into my already-abused and slippery cum-filled asshole and all of a sudden, he was as deep into me as his cock would go! Boom, right up inside my tight, slippery, cum-filled, still-somehow-tight asshole in one slick, slippery move! His dick was crammed right up into this stranger's asshole. Pounding into a stranger's asshole would be a good story for his buddies later.

He pushed on my balloon ass cheeks like he was helping me push the couch, but all he was really doing was fucking the shit out of my abused little pink hole. He really RAMMED his cock into me as deep as it would go and nobody else was inside to see him slamming into me, it was great. He lifted my left leg so it was on the other side of the puffy arm of the puffy couch and my right leg was on the right side resting on the couch cushion and saw that my cock had been buried between the couch arm and cushion and grabbed it and started stroking it. I was draped over that warm, vinyl couch arm and was at the perfect height to be slam-fucked.

He really got that cock into me hard and deep. He SLAMMED his cock into me over and over again, having pulled my shorts down to my ankles so I was naked and he was fucking the shit out of me right there in the living room as his frat buddies were on the front patio just outside the window where he was fucking me. He was really a good ass-fucker, and he stroked my cock the whole time. He must have done this before, or maybe it was because he was already drunk from the two beers that he had and was so young that he couldn't hold his liquor, but he sure could fuck. He would pull his cock out, wait for my asshole to close, and then RAM his cock into me again, spearing my winking, abused asshole. He did that over and over again, laughing the whole time. He loved abusing my puffy and pink asshole and treating me as a sex toy.

He spanked my sweaty ass cheeks HARD as he slam-fucked into my shit chute, I was sure that everyone else would hear this but nobody else came in, so to speak. He jammed his cock into me and let loose just as I shot my hot cum across the cushion of the couch and my tight asshole contracted and pulsated on his plunging cock as he rammed it deep into my colon. It felt great to have turned on these two young guys so much that they both wanted to fuck me and it felt great to have shot so much cum on the warm couch. I must really be in shape, either that or they just looked for the first ass they could fuck - I'm glad it was mine.

He pushed down on my sweaty back and made me lick up my own hot cum that I just shot onto the couch, but he didn't take his cock out of my abused asshole for about 30 seconds or so. I thought he was just resting, but then he started pissing in my asshole! He was filling my abused asshole with his drunken little frat boy hot piss and it felt great! It's a good thing there was tile on that floor as there was no way I could keep it all in. He stuck his cock in my mouth when he was done filling my ass with his hot piss and I cleaned it off. That was too much for him and he got hard again so he was back at my asshole again, this time he really bounced off of my bulbous butt cheeks like he was punishing me.

He would lift his feet off of the floor, resting his sweaty, slippery naked chest on my sweaty, slippery naked back with all of his weight, and then SLAM back into my ass to throw his whole weight against me. His whole body weight was on my back and his cock was buried up my poor little abused shit hole. It was almost like he was taking a running dive into my ass and driving his cock deep up up my abused hole. Still, nobody else was watching, as far as I knew. He spanked my gaping-and-then-winking-shut abused little puckered pink asshole and laughed. He was laughing as he abused my puffy, wet, puckered pink asshole!

I was saying, "Hey, you're spanking my poor little tight asshole! Why are you forcing your cock into me and spanking my abused asshole, you don't even know me! Keep slamming into my dirty hole, I deserve to be abused and fucked and filled with cum and used as a urinal. Keep slamming into my ass and slapping my dirty, winking pink hole, spank it, spank it! Fill it with your young cum and piss! Spank my asshole, you little punk, keep abusing my naughty asshole! Use it, stretch it, fuck it, fill it, spank it!"

In another four or five minutes, he was filling my abused, gaping, winking pink hole with hot cum again and I was left there, draped over the puffy arm of the couch with my sweaty, slippery, cum-covered ass cheeks exposed and my shorts down around my ankles.

That's when I felt another set of hands on my waist and it turned out to be the father of one of the drunken frat boys! He wasn't much older than I was but he had been watching from the upstairs landing ever since I started getting fucked on the stairs by the first guy, his son, and he had been stroking his cock thinking about how to get a shot at my ass himself. This was his chance.

He stuck his cock head in my ass and held it there, just an inch or so deep, and grabbed onto the base of his fat, 10-inch cock and wiggled his cock head around in my hole, just moving it around in circles and side-to-side. He sloshed his fat cock around like he was trying to loosen up my tight little soon-to-be-stretched and abused puckered pink hole. It felt great, I could hear how wet it sounded because of all the cum and piss that had been shot up my ass in the last half hour.

"Schloop schloop schloop schloop", his cock head was sloshing around in my abused asshole like he was churning butter when he moved his cock head around in circles. Then WHAM! He buried his fat, long cock into me, pressing his full body weight down on my ass cheeks as I was draped over the puffy, hot arm of that couch. I thought his cock was going to come out of my throat, he hit bottom as he pounded into my poor little worn out asshole.

He grabbed onto both of my feet and held them up as he was on my back and he fucked me for only a few minutes before shooting a load of cum in me like I've never felt before. i didn't think it was going to stop shooting into my asshole. He didn't piss in my ass but he said that he'd be back for more later. When he pulled out, he spanked my abused and puffy asshole and put his fingers into a cone shape and punched them into my asshole and laughed. He almost got his hand into me because my hole was so slippery, but it was still too tight. He really gave me a good spanking and I deserved it for teasing these guys so much. I deserved to be treated like this and used as their sex toy to be fucked and filled whenever they wanted to fuck and fill me.

Before I could get up from the warm puffy, now-slippery, cum and piss-covered arm of that couch, I felt two frat boy cocks in my puffy, slapped-and-abused asshole and they started filling it with frat boy hot beer piss! I don't even know who they were but they filled my asshole and then spanked it as the piss started leaking out. They were spanking my raped and abused puffy asshole and laughing!

I collected myself enough to get off of that wet, slippery, cum-coated couch arm and pulled my stained shorts up again and somehow finished taking photos of the living room. This was turning out to be a fun photoshoot. Getting paid to have my poor little tight asshole abused and filled with cum and piss by random strangers in-between taking photos for a client, it doesn't get much better than this.

It was finally time to go down the hall into the two bedrooms with three bunk beds in each one. They were a mess from it being move-in day so I tried to straighten things a little bit before taking photos back there. I was on the top bunk straightening the sheets and blanket a bit and leaned down over the side and someone grabbed my arms from the middle bunk as I leaned over the edge! Someone had been sleeping it off from drinking too much already, but now they were holding onto my arms as I was hanging over the edge of the top bunk.

Another drunken frat boy climbed the ladder to the top bunk, pulled my shorts down and then pulled them off. He was straddling my ass cheeks with his cock between my cheeks like a hot dog in a bun. He started spitting on my ass and my sweaty naked back and spanking my cheeks. He was poking his drunken fingers into my dirty, slippery, wet puckered asshole and spanking my asshole and stretching it out. He would spank my butt cheeks, then my puffy, abused asshole, then my butt cheeks, then he would jam his fingers into my slippery asshole and plunge them in and out and pull on it to open it up and spit into it and laugh.

He got down onto my back and stabbed at my used asshole with his drunken little hard cock. It wasn't that big but it was a fun position, being almost upside down and being held onto from both ends as this frat boy was slamming into my asshole on his knees as he straddled my naked and slippery ass. The guy on the middle bunk kept holding onto my arms and somehow got his little cock into my mouth and started fucking my mouth like he was fucking my ass but he was fucking my mouth. They were both drunk so they didn't have much control but they had nice little cocks for guys probably between 18 and 19 years old.

12