Frat House Fuck Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy who was fucking my ass had already filled it with his hot little cum and now the middle bunk guy was coming up to the top bunk to take a turn on and in my ass. It was like a carnival ride, riding my bubble butt cheeks as their cocks speared into my tight abused hole over and over again.

Instead of having me draped over the edge, they were both on the top bunk. I was forced to lie on top of one of the frat boy's stomachs facing up, with my sweaty back against his sweaty chest. Both of us were facing up and he had his cock buried in my ass already. The other guy held my legs up in and air and also got his cock into my ass so they were both fucking into my poor little asshole at the same time! My cock was hard and was waving around and the guy on top would slap it and pull on it. Every once in a while he could get his mouth on it but not often enough for me. I was really horny from all of this abuse.

After they both fucked their cocks into my ass at the same time and filled it with their hot little frat boy cum, they let me go after slapping my waving cock a few times and laughing. I tried to climb down the ladder but another random guy started fucking my ass as I was climbing down. He fucked into my tired asshole as I was halfway down the ladder and added his young cum to my hole. I finally made it down to the floor and was then grabbed by another frat boy's dad who held my arms behind me and drilled my ass with his cock while we were standing up! I was totally naked, hot, sweaty, and horny as hell even after all of this abuse!

One of the frat guys got in front of me on his hands and knees and my raging slippery cock slid right into his incredibly tight little asshole. I fucked this young frat guy's tight asshole as the frat dad was fucking my poor little hole. After a few minutes, I filled the young frat guy's tight little asshole with my steaming sperm. After my cock slipped back out of his little asshole, the frat dad pushed my face down into this young guy's asshole and held the back of my head, really cramming my face into this young frat guy's ass. He really pushed my face down hard between his freshly-fucked ass cheeks and forced me to lick this other guy's tight asshole that I had just filled with my hot cum. It tasted great, my tongue lapping up all of my own cum as it oozed out of this young guy's tight little freshly-fucked asshole.

The young frat house guy got rock hard again from me licking my own cum out of his tight little asshole, so he took another turn at my abused shit hole. It was like tag-team wrestling, except it was tag-team ass-fucking and my asshole was taking the brunt of all of the abuse, it was great! The frat dad would slam-fuck into my abused hole for a while with his big cock and then pull out and the son would start hammering into my poor little hole with his smaller cock. The difference between the two cock sizes was an amazing feeling, one was so small but he hammered it into me, and the dad's much bigger cock and the way he knew how to use it, and knew how to abuse my asshole was great. The young frat guy started fucking the frat dad's asshole as the frat dad was forcing his cock into me, so it was a frat fuck sandwich. After filling the frat dad's asshole with cum, the young frat guy got down in front of me again and I was in the middle of this frat house fuck sandwich. My poor little asshole was being abused by the frat dad and I was abusing the young frat guy's asshole again, the one that I just filled with cum a few minutes earlier! It was a weird feeling to be in the middle of so many hot and horny raging cocks and so much ass fucking.

After a few minutes of this sex sandwich, the dad put me down onto the edge of the bottom bunk, spanked my ass cheeks, and they both drilled into my ass over and over again. After filling my asshole with their cum and making me lick the cum out of their assholes, they carried me into the adjacent bathroom and cleaned me out in the shower. They put the spray nozzle up my ass to really clean me out, and then they all fucked me again in the bathtub, filling my ass with water and then fucking into it as I was shooting out the water. They were all laughing and slapping my ass cheeks like I was just a fuck doll to be used and abused.

I don't know if I've ever had so many cocks fuck into my ass and fill it with so much cum and piss before. I wasn't sure if I would even make it out of that frat house, I had the feeling that they wanted to chain me to a wall and keep me as a fuck toy and another urinal. I loved it and I know that I'll be back for more of that rough treatment by those drunken little horny frat boys!

12