Frat House Gang Bang

Story Info
A college jock finds himself at a hot frat house party.
2.6k words
4.66
21.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was anxiously waiting for my phone to vibrate. My dick was tenting inside my thin, three-inch workout shorts, six hard inches pointing to the sky as I was lying on my bed. I was shirtless as I usually am at home. I was so fucking horny. I glanced over to the mirror and decided to check my own body out one more time. I stood up and looked at myself -- my pecs are looking good, I thought. My new chest workouts were paying off, although I still had a long way to go. My tummy was flat and I could see the outline of my abs; my thighs looked just thick enough and toned, like a soccer player, and my dick was gloriously showing off its girth under the veil of my shorts. Clean-shaven face, tidy hair, 5'7".... I look very boyish, I thought. No wonder I always get ID'd at bars: my face might make me look 12, but my toned body was clearly that of a 20-year-old college jock.

My phone finally vibrated. My hip turned faster than my head as I rushed to get it. It was a Grindr text from the guy I've been messaging all day, who by now has seen depraved videos of me fucking myself with my dildo, naked and ass up on my bed and my moans loud with pride. He had finally texted me his address. Fuck yes. I texted back, "on my way," and as I put my phone down I noticed a wet spot in my tented shorts.

I had not had dick in a while and I was badly craving it. It was a primal need to worship a hot man, to service a beautiful dick, to milk it dry and quench my thirst. And the guy I was texting, who went by, "jockXL," seemed to be my guy. He had sent me a mirror pic of himself, his face partially hidden behind his phone but showing a tight jawline, blue eyes, dirty blond hair, sexy pecs and washboard abs, and a faint treasure trail that disappeared behind a modest towel. I wanted him. I wanted him badly. And I wanted to undo his towel and see his dick.

I slapped on a gym shirt and headed out. My Porsche roared as I sped down the highway to the address. The house at the address was large and with five or six sports cars parked outside; it was dimly lit but I could hear clubby trance music playing. My heart started to pound, my dick started to throb to the beat of the music. Was I at the right house? Was it a fraternity house? I got out of my car and walked toward the front door.

The music got louder and I started to smell delicious vape. My palms were damp. I knocked on the door and waited but no response. I knocked again... nothing. I tried twisting the knob and... the door was unlocked. I walked into a dimly lit foyer and now I could smell beer and see some light coming from the next room. "Hello?" I shyly asked into the room. "In here, bro" came back. I walked into the room to see three boys sitting in a row on a couch fully naked. Legs spread. The middle boy was bent over and giving head to the boy to his left, whom I noticed is the blond guy from Grindr. Fuck. He looked even hotter in person. His hair was a bit shaggy but he clearly looked preppy. This was a frat house. And I was about to service a hot frat boy. He noticed me and casually barked, "Bro, it's you! Come here, get down."

I walked over, not being able to take my eyes off of his handsome face. His perfect jawline. His smooth skin. The thought of following his order turned me on so much. I dropped to my knees and rested my hands on his hairless legs. My eyes slowly dropped down from his eyes to his lips, his chest, his belly button, and then his dick. Finally, I saw his dick. What a beautiful dick! It was semi-hard, hanging, thick and girthy at the bottom and a massive, long shaft that led to a round, pink head. Hairless, low balls hung below the massive shaft. Closely trimmed pubes above.

"Suck it," he ordered. I obeyed. My hand slid over to lift his dick and point the head toward my lips. For a split-second, my instinct was to tease and play with it, but I couldn't resist wrapping my lips around it. Christ, it tasted good. Meaty. My tongue massaged the underside of his shaft. Within a few seconds, it started to enlarge and harden in my mouth and I pushed my head down until I felt it hit the back of my throat. He moaned. I almost started to gag but fought the urge. I slid back up his big shaft and went down again, twisting my hands around his base. With a few strokes, his dick and my hand started getting very wet with my spit, and I felt it drip down over his balls. "You like it, don't you?" He asked teasingly, almost mockingly. An agreeable moan escaped me as I was busy working his enormous Johnny.

"Now do my buddy," he demanded. I obeyed without hesitation. The idea of blowing his friends shot my hormones through the fucking roof. My shorts we now even tighter around my rock-hard dick. I leaned over and gobbled up his friend, like a starved whore. His friend's dick was girthier, thicker at the head, and tasted a little salty. Had to open my jaw wider. As I bobbed up and down, I looked up to see his face -- a handsome brunet with a stubble, in a backwards ball cap, a strong chest, and a lustful sparkle in his eyes.

"Fuck yeah," the blond boy approved of my blowing skills. I knew what I needed to do. I moved over further to the third jock and swallowed his dick. This one was already hard as fuck but was slimmer and longer than the other two. As I tasted and pleasured the whole shaft, I jerked it with my hand and tongue-tickled and suckled his balls. I lifted his heavy sack and licked his taint almost down to his smooth asshole, which got me a deep, masculine moan. I was greedy. I needed a dick and I was getting three of them.

I hopped my mouth over back to the brunet jock and jerked the others with my two hands. God, these dicks hit the spot. Up and down, up and down. I glanced over to see the third jock's face -- cute, boyish ginger with a lean body to match his long, graceful cock. "Why do they get all the fun?" Blond boy teased in a sexy tone. I immediately went back to him and made eye contact. His eyes were beautiful and full of hot desire. This time, I buried my face in his groin. I took his huge member all the way down my throat until my nose and chin touched his body. I gagged. "Fuuuuck yeah!" He moaned. It turned me on to know I was sucking his dick well.

I kept on with the indulgence of working his shaft, my left hand jerking his Brunet buddy and my right hand cupping his balls. My eyes were closed in focus. I then felt a hand reach down my back and into my shorts, a finger sliding down my crack. My little hole twitched. The finger touched my pink hole and my back arched in reflex. That's when blond boy started pulling up my shirt and I lifted my arms as he took it off. The ginger jock was now standing, leaning over, and rubbing my hole with his finger. I moaned uncontrollably.

I was still busy jerking and blowing the two delicious donkey dicks when ginger boy stood up behind me, grabbed and lifted my hips, and pulled down my shorts. I was left only in socks. I then felt something stiff push against my hole. I was still in disbelief about what I was doing and how hot it was. The blond jock and his brunet buddy stood up and I alternated my mouth between their two dicks. Their thighs and the floor were covered in my slobber. I was a hungry dog. That was when I felt Ginger jock's dick pierce into my hole. "Stop, wait..." I winced. He didn't seem to care and pulled my hips towards him. Blond boy had a wide grin: "Take it, slut." It was my duty now. I forced myself to breathe and as I did, my hole relaxed ever so slightly to let ginger jock in deeper.

I focused on sucking and doing a good job, while my bell was getting rung by a big ginger dick. I felt him slither all the out to the tip of my sphincter then slide back in. Each time touching my inner wall. Each time feeling better and better. I was in fucking paradise.

The blond jock and his brunet buddy walked around to stand behind the couch, while ginger boy guided me onto the couch on my knees, back arched, ass out and open, and my face over to the back of the couch. Blond boy and his brunet buddy were now standing close together, two massive cocks side by side pointed toward my mouth. The smooth, wet slithering continued as I forced the two dicks in my small mouth, feeling ginger boy's body heat behind me and his balls slapping my taint.

Ginger jock kept on railing my ass harder and quicker with every thrust. He kept fucking until I heard him groan and finally the powerful thrusts culminated in him ramming hard and screaming. I felt his warm seed gush into my guts and fill me. It felt fucking wonderful. My own dick was now limp and dripping with pre-cum. I was elated -- I just let a hot ginger boy use my ass and satisfy himself. And yet I was hungry for more.

After a few more strokes, ginger jock pulled out of my now-sore button, the pull-out feeling especially mind blowing like a long serpent sliding out of a burrow. Ginger jock walked around the couch and served me his dick. "Taste it," he ordered. I took in my mouth like a hungry whore. "What does it taste like?" He asked, in a daring, dirty tone. "Cum," I replied with an obedient moan. "Yeah, I know you like it, you slut," affirmed the brunet jock.

I heard the blond jock come up behind me and proclaim, "K now my turn." A thick, hard rod shoved into my hole, which was now warmed up and wet with cum. I couldn't believe it. I was letting a group of frat boys fuck me. I am a lucky boy. I kept tasting Ginger jock's cummy cock while his Brunet buddy had his hand through my hair and pushed my head up and down on the dick. Blond boy's dick stretched my hole. Unlike Ginger's, he had more girth and I felt my asshole muscles give in. "So fucking wet!" He exclaimed. He was rough. I could barely focus on cleaning up the cummy cock and this fat dick was now stealing all my attention. Between each stroke I went from pain to pleasure and back again, until the brunet buddy lifted my face and spat in my mouth. His spit was warm and sweet. His sexy stubble and manly attitude made me feel like an inferior boy to this alpha.

My hole was getting demolished by blond boy, so hard and fast that I thought it might break. Getting fucked doggy style is pure bliss, I thought. The brunet buddy shoved his monster back in my mouth, lubed with his spit and mine. Blond boy grabbed my ankles and lifted my knees up to the couch armrest, my stomach pressed on the back of the couch, so that I was in what I call the "whore" position. I was getting fucked in both holes and loving it. In that moment I was no longer the masculine jock that I usually am -- I was a fuck toy being used by alphas. The fucking got deeper and deeper, more pleasurable and more painful, until I felt both dicks tighten up inside me and finally explode in a white, frothy mess. The two boys left both my holes leaking with their hot jock cum. They slid their dicks in and out some more, sloppy, leaking, boys moaning, my eyes teary and throat sore, until blond boy exhaled, "Good boy... what a good fuck, dude." I felt the two big dicks slither out of me and the two hunks stepping back.

That's when I realized that there were two other guys in the corner getting blown by a smaller boy. One of the guys, very tall, dark hair, smooth body and proportionately large cock walked over toward me and then behind me. My back was still arched, knees bent on top of the couch, ass out, hole gaping. My head felt dizzy but in the best way. I was buzzed. I was high on jock dick. My dick was now completely limp and a pool of pre-cum stained the couch. My button was no longer an asshole -- it was a boypussy. It was a pleasure pussy for hot, rich, big-dicked frat boys.

I loved the flavour of cum on my lips and chin. The tall jock grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them. I felt a thorny stubble brush my inner ass cheeks, which was the hottest feeling. A warm tongue aggressively licked my pussy and I flew over the moon. My eyes rolled heavily. This jock was eating out my cum-sprayed pussy and it was making me wilder than ever. "Please fuck me..." I whimpered. Silently he pushed his dick in. Wow. This guy's dick was even larger -- bigger, thicker, longer, beautifully curved, and smoothly shaved against my ass cheeks -- but my pussy was already loosened and ruined and I could take the whole damn thing. Every fucking inch.

I took it like a champ. He fucked me slowly but went so deep in that he pushed my inner wall open. He fucking made me his whore-boy. I let him in deeper and took it with gratitude and a stupid smile on my face. He hugged me from the back, my arched back pressed against his toned torso. He kept fucking and fucking -- swirling the previous load around my guts -- until he moaned a final time and gifted me his seed. In the corner of my eye I could see the other boy in the corner getting his brains blown and shooting ropes of cum all over the younger boy's face.

As the tall jock buried his load inside me, I looked down and saw that I had cum all over the couch. With my dick limp. The thought made me quiver -- I squirted because I was being fucked like a slut by real jocks. He pulled out and Blond jock came around and slapped my bum.

I turned over and lay on the wet couch, dumbfounded, ecstatic, and unable to think about anything. All the jocks collapsed beside me and Blond boy exhaled, "That was hot, bro." I was happy as can be but did not even have energy to reply. He then said, "Name's Nicholas. Jock XL. And you're Bi Bottom 20. We are Kappa Chi Delta. You should hang out with us." That would be my dream come true, Nicholas... I thought to myself. Little did I know that this was the start of my initiation into the fraternity, and that I would later become known as, "Cum Slut Jock."