Frat House Slut

Story Info
Wife parties with some college men.
7.2k words
4.28
51.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally did it...

Or should I say THEY finally did it!

Two black college students that have worked for us on and off for the past few years, charmed me into accepted their invitation to come to an invitation only party, at the Swart Uume Frat House last Friday.

I had not been taking the invites seriously because, frankly, I'm probably older than most of their parents. However, these two have been very persistent and I am very attracted to Black Men, as most of you know. They are full of energy, young, funny, muscular, kind; and constantly dropping those suggestive comments about my looks, hair, legs and smile. Who can resist that kind of charm?!

These two are a couple of very athletic black college football players, who have caught me staring at them, many times, when they were working out in the warm Montana sunshine, without their shirts on.

We have a shipping supply company, as well as a ranch. There is a considerable amount of work that is hard physical labor, and these two have been champions to us! Always willing to put in a good long day of hard work, and work along side of us, even in some unfavorable conditions - such as feeding cattle in a blizzard, on cold January mornings.

Now they are juniors in college and have filled out quite nicely - and I know you know what I mean. Those two have bulges in their pants that are very prominent, and I have caught both of them, at various time, staring at me as well! No small thrill for a woman my age, to have a handsome younger man checking me out and looking at me hungrily.

Yes, I am married. Yes, I am happily married! Yes, I love my husband. And, Yes, my husband of 32 years knows that his wife craves wild sex and black cock!

These two are very aware of the fact that I am attracted to black men. First of all, because I am very open about it. Second, we live in a smallish tourist town and people tend to talk, and come to their own conclusions; when they see me coming out of the men's restroom with a black man and I'm wiping off my mouth!

LOL! Just kidding!

Without getting too far off on a rabbit trail, I dated Russell's fathers for about a year, and we became the topic of many rumors - Most of which were true!

Russell's dad made me his naughty slut and would show up randomly at our business office, to "get his nuts out of hock."

He would, most often, come on his lunch break. My secretary knew to send him straight in to my office. He is a no-nonsense man, who would walk in and close my office door behind him. When I turned and saw him, I would stop whatever I was doing, and give him my full attention. I learned a long time ago, that being a submissive slut for a black alpha male, is my happy place, sexually!

Sometimes there was no talking. I would walk over and kiss him and he would take it from there. I love kissing! But most often he would break our kiss and push me to my knees, pull his cock out and stick it in my mouth. I would start sucking; keeping my hands behind my back, like a good girl.

He trained me to do that. He liked to tell me what to do and he was very controlling. I LOVED that and would gladly take my time to prolong his pleasure!

Usually he would give me a few commands.

"Open your mouth, slut! You've been craving this black dick all day, I can see it in your eyes. Suck it, baby, I got a nice big load for you, today!"

When he got rock hard, he would hold my head and feed me his beautiful cock until he came in my mouth, or he would make me stand up and bend me over my desk, lifting my dress or pulling down my slacks, and take me from behind - HARD!

Either way he would always tell me that I was his little whore and make me tell him how much I loved it! That was easy, because it is true! I was insatiable when I was with him!

After he came in my mouth or pussy, he would use my panties, blouse or whatever article of clothing I had close, to wipe his dick off. Then just button up his pants and walk out of my office. No goodbye, nothing. Just walk out without saying a word; leaving my office door open.

It was up to me to figure out how to regain my composure before anyone saw me, or get myself together enough to get up and close the door, to give myself time to get dressed, brush my hair and freshen my makeup.

Sorry for the digression, but I wanted to let you know that I had no illusion that I was going to this party just to have drinks with a couple of handsome men. I knew I would end up giving a couple of blowjobs at the very least, and probably being fucked by one or both of them. My heart started racing just thinking about it!

Anyway...

My husband, Tom, was a little concerned. He knew they may be okay with an old married white woman, but the reception for her husband might not be as welcoming, and would probably be a little awkward for everyone.

I told Russell and Lonnie about Tom's concerns, and they said they had already taken care of it. They told me about a young lady that promised to keep him entertained and make him feel welcome, while the guys "showed me what college partying was all about". That last statement was made with a wink and a smile.

He may as well have reached into my panties and played with my clit - it had the same feeling! I was instantly aroused, seeing the glint in Lonnie and Russell's eyes and thinking what I would be seeing and experiencing before the end of the night. I was tempted to make a move right then, and get the party started early!

For any of you that don't know, my husband and I have an open relationship and he likes to watch me have sex with other men. Black men. At the age of 44 I had my first experience with a younger black man, and I craved sex with black men ever since.

I really enjoy being charmed, seduced and openly flirted with by black men! My husband gets to see what he likes to see, and I get to have the best sex I've ever had; with men who always know how to make my kitten purr, and keep it purring!

These days they sometimes call it a Stag/Vixen relationship, but my husband never participates in the sex, so he is considered a cuckold. A fact that most of my lovers never let him forget and a role that he loves playing.

Moving on into the early evening, Tom and I spent about two hours getting ready. The anticipation is very intoxicating for both of us, and we both enjoy it.

I took a long bath and we talked about what would probably happen that night. A conversation loaded with sexual innuendos and teasing remarks about what was about to happen. Tom is not able to maintain an erection these days, but while we were talking Friday night, I saw his little penis peek out the leg of his shorts, and was glad to know he was getting as excited as I was.

When we got to the party, Lonnie and Russell welcomed us and introduced us to everyone we passed by, until we ran into Tom's "date" for the night. Her name was Jasmine, and she was very pretty - I was surprised! She started talking to him and soon they turned and disappeared into another room, then Lonnie and Russell took me into the dining room and sat me at the head of the table.

Those two guys were so charming and funny! We had a great time laughing and joking and they were openly flirting with me as we discussed the victories and defeats of the football team; which I have followed very closely. I am very much a fan of the team!

They were perfect gentlemen to me, and treated me like a queen.

It was weird, I have to admit, being with all the young folks. Lonnie and Russell are 25, but most of the people at the party would probably be an average of 23 or so. Not kids, but younger than all of our children, so that was weird.

They play beer pong, now, but I taught them how to play "quarters" and ended up a little drunk from shots of beer and Jack Daniels. We played and talked for probably about an hour before Lonnie started openly caressing my arms and shoulders and kissed me on the cheek.

I started to get flushed because I know people are watching and I know what he is thinking, and that he is trying to get me aroused. He is a handsome muscular Black man, less than half my age, and there we were in the middle of all those people. To say my heart was racing like crazy is an understatement!

I had dressed in what I would call "mature enticing". I had on a short black skirt that showed off my strong, long legs; that have been defined during my many days of ranch and farm work. My dark purple blouse that is tight in all the right places, and pushes my breast together to accent the neck-line that plunges between my breasts; showing just enough cleavage to catch every male eye. I wore no bra. My long, flowing auburn hair covered most of my exposed naked shoulders and back, then played down my arms, in stark contrast to the strong black hands that were squeezing me firmly and making me yearn for more of his touch.

I was feeling the beat of the music, which was a mixture of rock and rap; and suddenly another strong hand touched my arm. A simple touch, but it seemed like every nerve in my body had come alive! I looked up at Russell and he just smiled. I was enjoying the music, flirting with my eyes, feeling the effects of the shots and thinking about running my hands over the muscular shoulders of Lonnie, who was sitting next to me. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him for long.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed some couples dancing, kissing and running their hands all over each other! I knew these guys must be feeling some of what I was feeling, but found myself uncharacteristically hesitant to reach over and massage Lonnie's cock through his pants. I could see the lump growing there and wanted to touch it, caress it, run my fingers down the length and squeeze it to see how hard he was for me, knowing he would get harder at my touch!

I was lost in my thoughts of about how good it felt, and how good it was going to feel to be with these two young, strong men, when I felt Lonnie's hand on my leg. The heat of his palm made a rush pass through me, and I gasped almost loud enough to be heard over the music, as I caught my breath. My mind was racing and wondering if he would slide his hand up under my dress right there, and make me lose my composure in front of all these people, or just leave it there to tease me and make me want him more.

He began caressing my thigh and squeezing it, while his fingers were playing along the soft skin of my inner thigh. His fingers were making circles as he caressed my skin. Small at first and widening until I could feel them working closer and closer to my sensitive areas. Further and further under my dress, torturing me with his firm but gentle touch, while Russell was running his hands along my shoulders and neck. I was getting aroused and dripping with desire when I squeezed Lonnie's muscular arm. It was partially to feel his sexy strong arm and partially to let him know that he was really getting to me. He looked at me and smiled, looking so handsome I wanted to fall into his arms and be held by him!

"Wanna' dance, pretty lady?"

I just nodded my head, and started to stand up. A little shaky from the alcohol and the feeling of these two men having their hands on me, I stumbled a little and was suddenly "rescued" by three sets of hands; one of which landed squarely on my ass and gave it a good, hard squeeze, like he was trying to help me keep my balance, but trying to get a good feel at the same time.

Looking back, I noticed a man who was a few inches taller than my friends, with a huge smile. He asked if I was okay, then introduced himself as Tyrell. He was very nice looking. What am I saying, the guy was, by far, the most handsome man in the house! Manly, masculine, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, tall and muscular and he had a beard. He didn't say anything, just took my hand and led me to the dance floor. A true alpha, he didn't look to see if I was following, he probably knew that I was double-stepping to keep up with him. I was drawn to him like a magnet!

Turning, when he got us to the middle of the crowd, he pulled me close to his body and wrapped his strong arms around me. I could feel his cock against my stomach and looked up at him. He was smiling down at me and was close enough that I could feel his warm breath on my lips.

He kissed me. Just a quick kiss, but he covered my mouth with his and thrust his tongue between my lips, with his hands on the sides of my head, holding me there. He didn't need to, I was mesmerized by his stare, and looking into those deep dark eyes, then he pulled back from me and started to dance. I was exhilarated and disappointed at the same time.

As we danced, Tyrell pulled me close, again, and was pressing his body against me - sliding his hands up my sides. Lonnie was suddenly behind me and pressed right up against me, grinding into me. These young guys and their hard cocks that they just can't stop rubbing against me! They were driving me wild!

Lonnie worked his way up and started feeling my breasts through my blouse and I closed my eyes. My breasts are a very sensitive spot for me, and I really get wet when a man gives me a good breast massage, plays with my nipples, teases them or sucks them softly. If they are bold enough to start pulling on my nipples, pinching and twisting them, I will almost melt into a puddle. It's guaranteed that if you get your fingers into me at that moment, you are going to find me soaking wet!

I was surprised but excited when Lonnie reached up under my skirt from behind and just started teasing my pussy lips with his fingers, through my panties! I leaned forward and buried my lips in Tyrell's neck, gasped trying to hold in a loud scream as everything inside of me reacted to these being between these two and feeling their hands on my most intimate places.

Still sitting at the table, I could see Russell enjoying watching me lose my composure as his two friends played me like a violin! I moan and panted as Lonnie's fingers pulled my panties aside and slipped inside of me. I wasn't sure that these two didn't plan to just take me right there on the dance floor and I would not have resisted if they had! I was that turned on!

When the music changed, Russell stepped up and asked if he could have the next dance. I opened myself to answer, but realized he wasn't asking me and he wasn't waiting for an answer, he was probably going to shoulder someone out of the way if they didn't let him in.

Lonnie surrendered his position behind me. Russell brushed my hair aside and started kissing me all over the back of my neck. I felt a rush of chills run down my back and he knew he had hit a nerve, so to speak. We danced slowly and he whispered in my ear that I have "great moves and an incredibly sexy ass" as he held me close and ground his thickening bulge against my ass. I just giggled, because I didn't have any "moves" I was doing at all; these two had me sandwiched between them and I was feeling so hot that I would probably have collapsed right there if they hadn't been holding me up!

As I mentioned, Tyrell was tall and I could feel his cock pressing into my stomach, through our clothes. I turned my face up to look at him and he kissed me! I kissed him back, openly and passionately. I was trying to make sure I gave him a better kiss than I had given him earlier. I could almost feel the eyes in the room that were on us, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. If there was any question about my intentions with these men before that, they were all erased by my wet, open-mouth kiss; as Tyrell and I passionately devoured each other's lips and tongues.

I mean, it was obvious to everyone that these three were working me up into a sexual frenzy, and I have a huge wedding ring that was probably reflecting every light in the room. There were people there, other than the ones that brought me, that knew Tom is my husband and he was in the next room playing darts. Some had to be wondering if I was really going to do something with these guys while my husband was there.

Russell kissed my ear and I could feel him, hard and hot, against my back, and thought momentarily that he had taken his cock out. He hadn't, but I was pretty sure it wouldn't be long before he did! I turned to look up at him. He whispered in my ear,

"What if we just peel that sexy dress off of you and show all of these people that you forgot to put a bra on before you came to night?"

As it was, he just lifted my skirt and I could feel his hands on the cheeks of my ass, caressing and squeezing them through my panties. I knew he was about to pull my panties down and everyone in this room was going to watch as these two exposed me as the naughty slut that you all know me to be.

At that moment, they could probably have done whatever they wanted to - or more accurately, made me do anything they wanted to. Something inside of me wanted them to publicly expose my inner desires and naughty side to everyone, and part of me wanted to run out the door and go home so I wouldn't embarrass myself any more than I already had. My desires and the alcohol had definitely made me compromise my normal composure!

They had mercy on me and walked me over to the table to get my purse, then Lonnie was leading the way out of the room, through the living room, and up the stairs. I was between Russell and Lonnie and they had their hands all over my body as we made our way to the top.

My mind was reeling when we stepped into the room at the top of the stairs. I have never done or wanted to do group scenes. It's too much for me. But I knew these three young, handsome men were all hard and ready to fuck me. I have been with two men several time and I've done some threesomes, but one on one is always my favorite; because I can be good and naughty for one man and make him feel special.

Russell turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. Lonnie kissed me on the cheek as well, then Tyrell kissed me on the other cheek, then Russell kissed me on my neck. It was driving me crazy - I wanted them SO bad!

"I appreciate the romance, guys, but you guys know I..."

Russell interrupted me, in a loud voice that I'm sure people could hear downstairs.

"Yeah, dad told me you like to suck dick, get on your knees!"

It startled me, but he knew he, from the stories his dad had obviously told him, that he had pushed the right button at the right moment! I dropped to my knees and looked up at him, as I was unbuttoning his jeans. We had both been waiting for this moment a long, long time!

Tyrell and Lonnie pushed the top of my dress down over my shoulders, exposing my breasts, while Russell pulled his cock out and stepped close to my face.

I opened my mouth and began licking the head of his cock and kissing it, then running my tongue down the length, before stretching my lips over the head and beginning to suck. He was quickly getting harder and thicker in my mouth.

I kept sucking until I had him good and hard, then I heard Tyrell say it was his turn. Russell pulled out of my mouth then Tyrell took my head in his hands and stuffed his cock into my mouth.

"Start suckin' bitch! Everyone knows how much you love suckin' black dick, DeeAnna. Love you naughty married bitches, who can't get enough black dick!"

He was already hard when he plunged his cock in my mouth, and I nearly choked on it when it hit the back of my throat.

I couldn't make out what he was saying, because my head was still reeling from the sudden realization that Russell's dad had obviously been telling them about my submissive nature and how much I love to suck! He held my head and worked that cock into my mouth, deeper with each thrust. I didn't even notice that I had instinctively put my hands behind my back, just like Russell's dad had trained me to.

12