Frat House Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lonnie came in beside me and took my hand to guide it to his cock. My god he was hard as a rock, too and I could feel the heat of him in my palm. The harder a man gets for me, the more turned on I get! He threaded his fingers into my hair and turned my head, making me pull my mouth off Russell's dick and start sucking his.

Tyrell started working on the zipper of my dress. Once he got it down as far as he could without making me get up, he unsnapped my bra and it fell to the floor. My breasts spilled out into Lonnie's hands, and he started squeezing my breasts and running his rough palms across my nipples! I moaned but really wanted to scream, it felt so good!

Russell and Tyrell started running their hands all over my naked flesh, making me shiver in anticipation. Their hands were so warm and just felt amazing on my skin!

They started talking dirty to me - telling me they were going to make me the house whore and offer me to the other men in the house.

"NO! I don't want to. I can't! I just came because I wanted to please you two...and now Tyrell! I don't like group scenes and I don't want to be with any other men in the house. I don't want to, I don't like that kind of thing. Please don't make me do that..."

Tyrell stepped in front of me and took me by the hands and pulled me up. The other two were busy pushing my dress down over my legs. Tyrell reached out and started pinching and pulling my nipples, then slid one hand inside of my panties! It felt yummy! I could feel the heat of his hand on my pussy, and his fingers exploring. he reached down with his other hand and ripped my panties off, then plunged three fingers up inside of me!

I came all over his hand!

"Your big, wet whore's cunt belies your words, DeeAnna! Your pussy belongs to us, baby, doesn't it? Say it, honey, SAY IT!"

I was standing there completely naked and exposed, in more ways than one! His fingers were still buried inside of me and he kissed me full on the mouth. I melted into him, kissing him back while panting like a bitch in heat.

"My pussy belongs to you!

My body trembled with desire and he spanked my naked ass, hard! One, two, three times, then pulled his fingers out of me and put them in front of my face.

"Look how wet you are, craving this black cock. Love married bitches like you, always wet and craving black dick, and can't get enough! We gonna' dig off in that pussy until you can't walk!"

"Lick that pussy juice off my fingers!"

He pressed his fingers against my lips and I started sucking and licking them, tasting my juices.

The other two were running their hands over my ass, legs, back, shoulders, stomach breasts. They were everywhere at once, it seemed, and I yearned for even more of their touch.

They knew it, too!

Six hands and three sets of lips kissing and caressing all over me. It was erotic, like hot jolts of electricity were running through me! They were kissing me softly, caressing my shoulders, arms, back, stomach, legs, feet, hands. All of them took turns whispering in my ear and telling me how much they wanted me.

This was more than I expected to happen tonight, and everything felt so, so good! I knew that lift was going to be different for me after this, and I knew that my husband was going to get to watch something he had waited years to watch...

Tyrell was the first to bend me over the back of the couch, take me by the hips and push his thick cock into me! He is big, but I was soaking wet, and he was able to work about six inches into me with one long, steady stroke, that had me moaning and panting - until he pulled all the way out and began caressing my ass.

He slid his hands up my back and worked them around my body, until he had one of my breasts in each hand.

Russell got in front of me and started sucking on my nipples. Not just sucking on them, he started to pull, pinch, twist, tease, lick and kiss them! He was pushing my breasts together and biting my nipples until they were hard little nubs.

Tyrell plunged his cock back into me and started fucking me in long strokes! Pulling out until just the head was teasing my pussy lips, then slamming it into me until I screamed out in pleasure, begging him to take me harder and deeper!

His thick cock was hard as a rock, and penetrating me like a thick black wedge that was opening me up and making me surrender to him! A sweet surrender, I loved what he was doing to me!

I momentarily thought about how it might look to him, seeing my tight pussy stretched around his thick black cock, and at the same time was suddenly aware that there must have been about a dozen men in the dark hallway, watching us. I don't know why but I imagined that they were all aroused and rubbing their dicks while they were watching!

I gasped, because I suddenly realized that Harold, Russell's dad was out there - my ex black boyfriend!

When I opened my mouth, gasping, Russell stuffed his long cock into my mouth! I started devouring it like a starving woman - sucking it as well as I could, while trying to keep my balance; teetering there on the back of the couch

"Damn, bitch, my dad taught you well! I knew this was going to feel good, but I had no idea it was going to feel this good. You're a black cock cravin' slut!"

At the same time, Tyrell started hammering into me, while pushing down on my lower back. The pressure made me roll my hips up, so he had direct access to my pussy. I spread my legs further, trying to accommodate him, but really couldn't do much more than just lay there and take it, as he grunted and filled my pussy with his hot jism, until I could feel it running out of me in an almost steady flow!

I came, again, right after Tyrell did and was still in the throes of my orgasm when Russell filled my mouth with his sweet, hot cum!

I like the taste, anyway, but he tasted especially good to me that night, for some reason. I kept sucking as Tyrell pulled out of me and Lonnie took his place behind me.

He started running his strong hands up the muscles of my back, then massaging my back and shoulders. He kept moving his hands up, running his hands through my hair...down my neck and over my shoulders, down my arms and squeezed my ass with his strong hands.

I kept sucking Russell's cock until I couldn't get any more cum out of him, but he was still hard and throbbing in my mouth!

Suddenly, he yanked his cock out of my mouth - or was actually pulled away I realized a moment later, and the erect cock now pressing against my lips, I knew was his dads!

There are three cocks in the world that I can recognize without having to look up to see the owner's face, and Hank's is one of them! The other two are my husbands - which I know because I have seen it the most and it is uniquely small; and Deke's which I spent three years sucking, at least two times a week.

Hank grabbed a handful of my hair, lifted my head up and started slapping me across the face with his thick uncircumcised cock, just the way he always does when he wants to remind me that I am just a slut he uses for his pleasure!

Lonnie took this as a que to start fucking me and he mention how tight I am, but didn't show me any mercy as he fucked me with quick, long strokes, wrapping his hands around me just above my hips at my lower back, to hold me in place and control the rhythm.

"SPANK THIS WHORES ASS, LONNIE! I felt him hesitate for a moment, then I felt a strong hand land on my ass, sending that stinging sensation through my body! I screamed at the intensity of the pain and my body instinctively twisted away. It wasn't Lonnie's hand that struck me, it was Hank's! He gave me five hard swats and left me trembling on the bed, my body reeling from the pain.

Lonnie started thrusting into me, again. Long, smooth strokes, but it felt good. His cock is a good nine inches long and not really thick, but thicker than average. I felt it getting thicker, but he was still a little hesitant. I turned my head to look back at him.

"You are so sweet, Lonnie, baby and I really appreciate your treating me with honor and dignity - But right now I need you to understand that I love being a slut for black men and I love being spanked hard, and fucked hard and treated like a slut! Give it to me, Lonnie! Fuck me like the whore I love to be!"

It was a sudden transformation and he just let loose with a barrage of language I had never heard him use and started fucking me and spanking me and pulling my hair! After a couple of minutes I came harder than I had in a long time! He was slapping me on the back of my head, pulling my hair and grinding that thick black dick deep in my married pussy when I felt his body stiffen and him cry out as he came deep inside of me!

Hank was feeding me that delicious uncut cock, using my mouth like he uses my pussy - thrusting deep until he hit the back of my throat and triggering my gag reflex before pulling out and then thrusting it back in! I was lost in a fog of desire, wanting to please my man, and make him cum for me!

Hank pulled me off of the couch and had me standing in front of him, before pulling me close and holding me tightly against him. It felt good to have his arms wrapped around me and it was very comforting after being exposed as a whore in front of all the people at the party.

He called my husband Tom over and had him pick up my clothes off the floor. I could feel the cum from Tyrell and Lonnie's huge loads, running down my inner thighs. I started kissing Hanks neck and shoulder, down to his chest, running my hands over his strong back and feeling his cock press against my stomach.

"DeeAnna is a true black cock slut, boys! Even with her husband and all of you watching, she can't keep her hands off me, can you slut?!!"

I didn't answer verbally, I just kept kissing his chest and slid my hands down his strong body to stroke his cock...that beautiful cock! Slowly kissing my way down, until I was on my knees in front of him, kissing his dick from the root to the tip.

"Open your mouth, baby, I love the way it feels when your lips are stretched around this dick! I know you love havin' all these young brothers watching you, and look at Tom over there, he's about to bust a nut in his pants!"

I giving him a sloppy wet blowjob and kissin' all over his dick and balls, licking the head, licking his balls, running my tongue down between his legs, stroking his hard, thick cock with my hand while sucking on his balls.

He suddenly pulled me up and told me to start walking toward the bed. He walked with me, holding my shirt like a collar and leading me.

Hank guided me up onto the bed on all fours and let go of me.

"Get that ass in the air!"

I obeyed, of course.

"You fellas' ready to give this bitch her Swart Uume initiation?"

All the frat members said that they were more than ready and I was ready, too! I had no idea what the initiation entailed, but from the position Hank had me in, and all of them standing there looking at my ass and wet vagina; I was pretty sure I could figure it out.

I had never been with a group, and never desired to, but right now I was so horny I was CRAVING it!

Hank asked everyone if they had "protection" and only a few of them did. I had them hand me my purse and I gave them more than enough condoms for everyone in the room.

Hank started laughing!

"Dee, you naughty old slut! You carry enough rubbers for a group this size in your purse? What's up with that, honey? Damn, you're naughty!!"

"You never know what might happen when you step out your door, or when I might run into you! It's good to always be prepared!"

Before I could say another word, I felt many hands on my naked body! Big hands, strong hands, sweaty hand; and they were feeling every inch of me!

Running over my back, reaching under to play with my breasts...along my stomach, over my ass, down my arms, up my legs, over my feet, around my neck, through my hair, between my legs, over my hips; squeezing my thighs, my arms, my feet, my hands; then running through my hair. It felt so good my body was trembling and craving more!

When the first guy took me by the hips, slid his long cock into me and slammed it in to the hilt - I came so hard it made me scream!

He kept fucking me until he came, then he pulled off his condom and dropped it into a clear scented candle jar.

I looked over and could see his hot sperm flowing out of the condom, inside the jar.

"What the heck?" I thought.

The next guy in line got behind me, and started working his cock into me. He was a little longer, but not as thick.

He fucked me until he came, then took off his condom and laid it in the jar.

The next two guys took turns. A few strokes from one, then a few strokes from the other - back and forth, until one of them came.

He laid his sperm-filled rubber in the jar, paid his friend 20 - because they had a side-bet on who would last longer - then the second guy buried his cock in me and blew his load pretty quickly. He added his dripping condom to the pile.

The next few guys were quick; like "wham, bam, thank you, maam" and left their cum filled condoms on top of the others.

After them, a guy they referred to as "Pork Chop" took some lubricant and spread it around my pussy, over my clit, along my lips and inside of me. I was glad he did that, because that short fat dude had a long fat dick; and my pussy was getting sore by then!

He had only worked about half of his fat black cock into me, when I came, again!

"That's it, DeeAnna baby, all the ladies cum for Pork Chop! Try to act so prim and proper but you know you love this black dick!"

My body was convulsing from the orgasm he gave me, and there was no denying how good it felt to me! I was drooling all over the pillow at that point, and I know his big cock was covered with my juices. He spanked my ass a couple of times as he rode me through the waves of my orgasm; which was very intense!

The load Pork Chop blew was proportionate to the size of his cock, and he groaned loudly while continuing to spank me, pull my hair and thrust that black dick deep inside of me!

When he added his condom to the pile, I saw steady stream flow out of it; and knew I had made him cum a lot!

There were several more. Five? Six? Seven? Not sure but about halfway through them, my legs started shaking, so they stuffed a folded blanket under me to keep my ass in the air.

Toward the end I felt like my pussy was going to be so sore and swollen after tonight, that I might not be able to walk right!

Soon after that, I heard them start chanting...

"Proedros, Proedros, Proedros!"

I looked back to see the first guy who had fucked me, and thought,

"Holy crap, they're starting over!"

He came around, got up on the edge of the bed until his cock was next to my lips.

"Get me hard, DeeAnna! Suck this black dick until I tell you to stop!"

His hand gripping my hair, as he pushed his dick into my mouth. I started sucking. Even if I didn't love sucking, it would have been a welcome relief from those big cocks pounding my pussy!

I could taste the lubricant from the condom on his dick. As I sucked him, he started telling me about the initiation ritual...

"All the warrior cum mingled in the candle jar, will remind you of the day you got to serve the Men of Swart Uume Fraternity. Anytime, anywhere, one of us may approach you. With a word you will follow the warrior and do whatever he tells you to do, for his pleasure."

He was playing with my pussy while he was explaining all of that to me, then when he said that I would do whatever they tell me to, he slid his thumb into my ass, deep!

It was covered in some sort of lubricant, and slid right in and he started working it deeper. As he did, I started gyrating my ass, because it felt so fuckin' GOOD after all the pounding my pussy had taken!

They all laughed at how wanton I was.

"Good girl, DeeAnna, we love you old nasty bitches that can't get enough young black cock!

They used my as a spit-roast whore for the next hour or so, making me suck them one after the other; and taking me from behind. Spanking me while taking my pussy and some of them taking my ass while spanking me!

It sounds brutal, but I was lovin' it! Before it was over I came at least six times.

Hank went home with us that night, and him and Tom gave me a shower, bath and massage before we all drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Hank fucked me from behind, alternating between my ass and pussy for a good half hour before pulling out and cumming all over my ass.

Damn that man was hard and had huge stamina for his age! I'm still powdering my pussy in the mornings to keep it from stinging!

Did I ever mention that "Swart Uume" (The name of the fraternity) means "Black Penis" in Aafrikaans? Tyrell later told me that members have to possess a dick that is over 8" before they are allowed to be in the fraternity. I asked them if I could be the official measurer?!! LOL!

Earlier Pork Chop walked into my office at work and closed the door.

I started unbuttoning my blouse, so I don't end up with any cum on my clothes; in case I miss some.

He walked over and told me to unzip his pants.

"Get your mouth around this dick and start suckin"

When I stretched my mouth over the head of his cock, I felt his hands thread into my hair then grip my head.

I'm going to enjoy my new position as the Swart Uume Slaaf!

Kisses and Hugs to all of you!

DeeAnna

12