Frat House Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers

Julie met Jeff at the door of the dorm and tried to hide her excitement of seeing him again. She gave him a brief hug and peck on the cheek to greet him. He looked even better in the sunlight and he told her again how gorgeous she looked. It was a little awkward for Julie to see Jeff again, after all, she didn't know him that well but they already had sex twice. It was a new feeling for her. Jeff had been through this routine many times before having had quite a few girls during his freshman year at the frat house. His confidence was apparent in the way he carried himself and was one of the things that made him attractive to Julie.

Over a Chinese dinner, they had a chance to get to know each other better seeing they weren't in a crowded party with music blaring that made having a conversation that much more difficult. The more they talked, the more Julie became attracted to the cute frat boy. He complimented her on her beautiful eyes and her beauty in general and how she wasn't like the other girls he had met. She was more down to earth and intelligent. Julie didn't realize he said this to a lot of the girls he went out with and she was eating it all up.

After dinner, they went back to the frat house where there were a few couples hanging out along with some of the single guys. Some were playing video games or using the pool table. There was beer in a keg leftover from the night before and they helped themselves while Jeff introduced her to the others. Then Jeff introduced her to his roommate Dave and Julie blushed.

Dave blurted out, "Oh, hi Julie. I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

He thought the line was funny but Julie was turning even redder. Dave explained how he saw Julie leaving that morning. Frat guys were used to seeing their brother's conquests in various states of exposure so Jeff wasn't mad at all. It was part of being in a frat.

He did tell Jeff he thought Julie was too pretty for him which made the others in the room giggle but Julie felt complimented by the statement even though she knew it was partially in jest.

Jeff and Julie hung out talking with the other couples and shooting some pool. She did notice that some of the single guys would happen to be in front of her when she was taking a shot, trying to look down her shirt or those behind her trying to look up her skirt. It bothered her at first but after a couple of beers she started to have a little fun with it and let them look and even bent over a little more. She silently liked the attention she was getting from the other guys knowing they probably wished they were with her instead of Jeff.

One nerdy guy, Paul, seemed to take a liking to Julie as she caught him staring at her a few times but he seemed too shy to look her in the eye after being caught checking her out. He was embarrassed by the thought of her knowing he was looking. Julie found it cute and went out of her way to tease him more than the other guys with peeks up her skirt or down her blouse. She made sure to brush up against him a couple of times too. All the attention made her feel more attractive and even a little sexy. She hadn't felt like that since her high school days.

After socializing for a couple of hours, Jeff asked Julie if she wanted to go upstairs and she readily agreed. They had sex twice again that night and, they fell asleep in Jeff's bed afterwards. The next morning, Dave, once again, caught Julie getting out of bed completely nude. Julie knew he was pretending to be sleeping this time and deliberately took her time gathering her clothes, giving Jeff's roommate a good show of her nudity. She wondered if he would masturbate later while thinking about her. The thought of him doing that turned her on a little.

Over the next couple of weeks, Julie got together with Jeff quite often, sometimes between classes and several times a week. The guys at the frat house got used to her being around and she got used to the frat house crass humor. She felt accepted by a group of recognized people around campus, similar to what she felt in high school.

The guys at the frat house thought it was funny to "accidently" walk in on their frat brothers while they were having sex with a girl. The first time it happened to Julie and Jeff, she was mortified. A few guys, including Dave and Paul walked in on them while Julie had her legs spread wide with Jeff humping on her. It didn't seem to bother Jeff as he kept fucking her and Julie couldn't do anything seeing she was underneath her lover. The boys watched for a little while before Jeff finally kicked them out. Jeff explained that their rooms didn't have locks on them for safety reasons in case someone drank too much and one member overdosed one time.

They were making comments in jest and offering fake apologies when the couple went back downstairs. Julie told them, "I hope you enjoyed the show, especially when you are jerking off by yourself later tonight."

That brought a huge laugh out of the people in the house. It also showed that Julie could dish out a sarcastic remark and put people in their place. That made her even more accepted by the frat members.

During those next few weeks, the guys walked in on them a couple of times and Julie got less annoyed and even liked it a little bit, although she never told Jeff. She liked how guys looked at her after they got done being seen fucking. One time, she was sucking Jeff's dick when they came in and she didn't stop until he came in her mouth. They never left seeing she didn't stop sucking or object. She got turned on seeing the lumps in their pants afterwards, knowing they wished she was sucking their dicks. One time, Jeff got horny early in the morning and fucked Julie while Dave was "sleeping" in the next bed. She was pretty sure he was awake the whole time but no one ever admitted it.

The more comfortable she became around the house the more the guys seemed to brush up against her ass or give her butt a little squeeze sometimes. She would playfully push their hands away but never got upset with them, which they took as a sign that it was okay as long as it didn't go too far. For Jeff, it was frat boys being frat boys. He wasn't in a serious relationship with her anyway.

Guys also got to see Julie in various states of dress and undress. When she spent the night with Jeff, she would sometimes have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, putting on one of his t-shirts that barely covered her ass and tits or sometimes she didn't feel like wearing a bra and knew guys were looking at her nipples poking out through her shirt or looking down it but it didn't bother her anymore.

Jeff also got Julie to smoke a joint with him one night. The sex afterwards was even better when they were high and it became part of their routine. One time after getting high and drinking a few beers with the others in the house, Jeff told Julie that Paul had a little crush on her. She told him it was pretty obvious. He then informed her that they found out that Paul was still a virgin and the guys felt bad for him. The only reason he was in the frat was because his older brother was a past president and they agreed to take him under their wings and try to help him not be so nerdy. He had just transferred this semester or they would have helped him out last year.

Jeff then said to Julie, "He has to get laid at some point and it's my duty as the sophomore lead is to try and help him out."

Julie sort of knew where this might be leading but wasn't sure. "How do you plan to do that?"

"Please don't get mad at me. And I'm only asking this as a possibility but would you consider, you know, uh, helping him out?"

"Are you asking me to sleep with Paul?"

"Um, uh, you know. Only if you want to. Please don't get mad. It was just a thought seeing he likes you so much."

Julie thought about it for a moment. The thought kind of intrigued her. "You won't be jealous if I do this?"

"I might be a little but I really want to help the kid. Look at him. He's never going to get laid on his own. He's too shy and nerdy. Besides, you never forget the person that takes your virginity. He'll remember you for the rest of his life."

Julie wasn't attracted to Paul in the least but she did feel sorry for him and the thought of giving him a lifetime memory appealed to her. She was also feeling the effects of the weed and beer.

"Okay. I'll do it just this once for you and for Paul."

Jeff got a big smile on his face and thanked his girlfriend over and over again. Jeff didn't think he would have a long term relationship with her so it wasn't a big deal to ask her to have sex with another member. This would help his status in the frat too. He pulled Paul aside and told him he was to go to his room with Julie. He looked perplexed at first then realized what was going on and got a terrified look on his face. Jeff tried to calm him down and then Paul nodded in approval. Jeff then looked at Julie and signaled to her that it was time to put his plan into action. Everyone in the room knew what was going on and they were watching like it was a movie playing out in front of them.

Julie walked slowly up to Paul, taking him by the hand and led him up to his room. Poor Paul looked so nervous, almost like he was on death row going to the electric chair but he was in good hands with Julie. When they got to Paul's room, Julie made sure to wedge a chair against the door so no one interrupted them. This was no time for practical jokes.

She was determined to take her time and give Paul a complete lesson on how to make love to a woman and she started out by sitting them both down on his bed and having a conversation with him to ease his nerves. When he was sufficiently calm, Julie gave him instructions on how to kiss a girl. At first, he was pressing too hard and she taught him how to softly kiss a girl and then how to use his tongue.

Paul's lesson went on to show him how to softly caress a woman from running his hands down her sides to fondling her ass. Things started to heat up when Julie allowed him to touch her breasts through her clothing, something he had never done with a female before.

It was now time to undress. Julie made him get naked first. He was a little embarrassed by his erection but Julie assured him it was natural. She then told him to remove her clothing. Paul was visibly nervous, his hands shaking a bit as he took Julie's shirt and pulled it off over her head to reveal her bra. She was flattered that this star stuck young man just stared at her until she told him to continue with her skirt. She had him unzip it in the back and pull it over her hips and down her legs until she was only in her bra and thong. Julie slowly turned for her admirer so he could gaze at her half naked body before continuing.

Her bra was the most difficult item of clothing to remove and Paul's nervousness didn't help him with the clasp in back but he was finally able to free her breasts. Julie told him it was okay to touch them and showed him how women liked to have their nipples teased. Paul was in heaven, fondling the breasts of a girl he desired but never thought he'd get a chance to be with. His lesson continued by letting him suck and play with her breasts. Julie thought about all the young boys she teased in high school and how they probably wished they could have done this with her.

Julie tried to give him some confidence by telling him how hot he was making her but the whole situation really did get Julie turned on. She took his hand and placed it between her legs so he could touch her pussy through her thong, then let him pull it down her legs to strip her naked. They kissed some more with Julie teaching him how to play with a woman's pussy while making out and sucking on her tits. He was getting a full lesson on how to treat a woman.

Paul stood, almost frozen, as Julie kissed her way down his body, ending up on her knees in front of her petrified, virgin lover. She licked his balls, then made her way up the shaft of his erect manhood. She licked the head, then began to bob on his dick, taking him deep into her throat using her lips and tongue to give him his very first blow job. He was so worked up from being with a beautiful, naked woman for the first time that he came within minutes, shooting a huge load of cum down Julie's throat. Paul came without warning and his load was so huge that Julie gagged a little trying to swallow his all of his sperm.

She sucked Paul dry and he was afraid she was going to be mad that he came in her mouth but Julie licked her lips and told him it was time for his next lesson. She laid back on the bed with her legs spread, making the "come here" motion with her index finger.

He cautiously approached the bed and Julie told him, "Now it's time for you to return the favor."

Paul nervously crawled between Julie's spread legs as she instructed him on how she liked her pussy licked. Paul wasn't sure he liked the taste of her juices but there is no way he was going to ruin things now. Julie had him stick his tongue in as deep as he could for a few minutes then told him to start teasing her clit while he finger fucked her. She came after Paul began to suck and lick her clit, holding his head still while she moved her pussy around his lips. Paul was a proud young man. He gave a pretty girl an orgasm and it also excited him. Julie noticed that Paul was erect again and smiled knowing she was about to make his dream come true.

"I see you liked licking my pussy."

He was still a little embarrassed and shaking nervously in anticipation of what was about to happen next. Julie sucked him a little in order to lubricate his dick, not that she needed it seeing she was extremely turned on herself by the whole situation. She then laid back and told Paul it was time to fuck her. He climbed between her legs with Julie taking his dick and guiding it to the entrance of her pussy. She then told him to enter her and he pushed himself forward. Paul was no longer a virgin.

He awkwardly humped in and out of Julie, completely enjoying his first piece of ass. Julie told her virgin lover he could kiss her and play with her tits while they screwed. Julie taught him a variety of positions. After the missionary position, she bent over so he could take her from behind, then climbed on top of him. He was able to hold off on cumming for a while seeing he had cum in her mouth earlier and they both enjoyed a long session of unbridled fucking.

Julie told him that when he was about to cum to let her know and they would move into his favorite position. He chose to fuck her doggie style, holding onto her ample ass cheeks while driving himself into her. He came deep into her pussy while fondling her butt. Paul pulled out of Julie and she laid back on the bed to see him with a wide grin on his face. He kept thanking her, telling her how beautiful she was and how he would remember this night for the rest of his life. She was proud that she was able to help a nerdy young boy become a man that night.

Julie gave Paul her thong underwear as a memento of the night he lost his virginity to a young woman he had secretly desired. It was a dream come true. They had been in his room for more than two hours and when they came downstairs to join the rest of the crowd, they openly cheered his achievement while patting him on the back and offering shots of tequila to celebrate.

Jeff and a few of the officers in the frat thanked Julie for, "taking one for the team." She enjoyed the recognition they gave her for what she had done. She was also relieved that Jeff wasn't jealous but it was his idea so he shouldn't have had a problem. She was still turned on by the thought of taking Paul's virginity and everyone knowing what they did. Julie gave Jeff a blow by blow description of why it took so long and afterwards, he took her upstairs to fuck her too. She had fucked two guys that night and felt a little naughty but she also enjoyed it; a lot.

Over the next few weeks, Julie had become a regular at the frat house and was widely accepted by the members. She finally found a group of friends that she had been searching for since her freshman year. She also noticed that some of the other girls didn't seem to have one boyfriend in the frat but seemed to date a few of the guys. She understood because she didn't love Jeff like she did Dan. He was cute and all that but it wasn't the same. She also suspected he probably slept with other girls when the opportunity struck but she was having fun so it didn't matter.

At the next party, she also noticed that some girls also let multiple guys fuck them in a special party room.

When she asked about the party room, Jeff told her that some girls liked sex so much that they let a few guys fuck them in there. Some of them were regulars but others just did it once and never again. He told her the girls had the option of choosing which guys would join them or others didn't care. He refused to answer if he had ever been in there with a girl but his silence answered her question.

Jeff then asked her, "Is it something you'd like try?"

Julie looked shocked and replied, "No. I was just curious that's all."

But deep down Julie was more than curious. She knew that several of the frat members really desired her which turned her on. Paul, in particular, paid more attention to her and was more sociable with her and even other girls now.

A lot of the guys had already seen her in various states of dress and undress, especially when they played their game of "accidently" walking in on her and Jeff or when Dave would be pretending to sleep while watching her and Jeff fuck in the bed next to his. It turned her on knowing he was watching but never said anything to Jeff.

One time when Julie was sleeping over in Jeff's room, they were making out on his bed after getting high and having a couple of drinks when he mentioned that Dave's girlfriend broke up with him and he hadn't had sex in a few weeks. He kept telling her how horny his roommate was and admitted he saw them fucking a few times which made matters worse.

Julie thought he might be hinting around at helping out Dave so she asked, "Would you like me to have sex with him to make him feel better?"

Jeff smiled and replied, "I didn't know how to ask you to do this again but would you mind?"

"No Jeff, I don't mind helping out a friend of yours."

"Can I get him right now?"

She replied, "Uh, sure. I guess so."

Jeff sent Dave a text and within seconds Dave joined them in the room. He was smiling broadly and thanking his roommate. The thought of having sex with two guys in one night got Julie hot the last time but the thought of having two guys at one time turned her on even more. She had been the "good girl" all through high school and was beginning to enjoy exploring her naughty side while away at college.

While Dave was climbing the stairs to his room, he was hoping this wasn't a prank. He had seen Julie naked and having sex with his roommate which made her the object of his masturbatory fantasies for a few weeks now. By the time Dave got to the room, Julie was already down to her bra and panties so he knew this was for real. He thanked Jeff and Julie for doing this.

Jeff told him, "We both wanted to help out a good friend."

It didn't take long for Jeff and Dave to strip out of their clothing and begin focusing their attention towards Julie who stood up between her two lovers to allow them to remove her bra and panties. Julie was both nervous and excited by this new adventure. Both boys began to run their hands over her naked body while simultaneously sucking on her breasts. Her pussy instantaneously got wet. They were kissing and sucking on her neck and fingers began to probe inside of her, finger fucking her.

The boys led her over to the bed and Jeff began to eat her pussy while Julie began to suck on Dave's cock. She couldn't believe how hot she was by doing something this naughty. The boys switched positions and Dave got his first taste of his roommate's girlfriend. She came while Dave was eating her out. He then climbed between her legs and quickly lined himself up and drove his dick deep into Julie while she continued Jeff's blow job.

Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers