Frat House Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,563 Followers

Paul came within five minutes of entering Julie. He left a huge load in her and as soon as he withdrew, Tom was quick to replace him as Dave brought his dick to her mouth. Julie was hot and begging to get fucked hard. The room was filled with moans coming from the various participants. After Tom came, Joe was next to fuck Julie, taking her third dick that evening while Jeff presented himself to her familiar mouth. It wasn't long after entering her that he had to cum but pulled out and shot his sperm all over her stomach.

Jeff couldn't hold out any longer and came in Julie's mouth and on her face. She was starting to get coated in sperm. Dave entered her pussy and had the luxury of having her to himself after the others had already cum. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and fucked her hard, so hard the others were cheering him on. Julie was pushing back against his thrusts and started to cum which pushed Dave over the edge. He shot some sperm into her pussy before finishing up shooting it onto her stomach too.

Julie just fucked and sucked five frat boys in less than two hours. She got some water and another beer while they talked about how hot she is. She wiped most of the dry cum from her face and stomach but remnants still remained. With six horny teens sitting around naked, it didn't take long before everyone noticed Paul getting hard again.

Tom told Julie, "It looks like he's ready for more."

She smiled at Paul, "We can do it again if you want to."

She gave him a wink and a smile and that brought a smile to his face too.

Dave told him, "You should fuck her ass." The rest of the guys agreed.

Paul seemed a little shy about expressing his desire to take Julie anally so she asked him, "Do you want to fuck my butt? You can if you want."

Paul's eyes lit up and he nervously nodded his desire. Julie grabbed some lube out of her purse which made Joe comment, "Damn, she came prepared. This party ain't over yet."

The other guys watched as she told Paul how to lube up her ass with his fingers and to put some on his dick. She then bent over, offering her big butt to her nervous lover. She was thrilled that she would take his anal virginity too. She reached back and helped line up his dick against her ass. She pushed back slowly while he moved forward. The guys were cheering him on. Paul had been fantasizing about her ass for a long time and his dream was now coming to life.

The head of his dick had pushed into her asshole and he followed Julie's instructions to go slow. When he was about halfway in, she began to buck back and forth, then he started to hump on her until he had his entire dick in her ass. After he started fucking Julie's ass, Tom got in front of her to let her suck his dick back to life while Dave and Joe were playing with her tits. She loved all the various sensations her body was feeling.

She stopped sucking Tom long enough to tell the guys, "I need a dick in my pussy to."

She was breathing heavy and begging for more cock. Joe was the first to say he wanted to fuck her again. Paul pulled out of her ass long enough for her to climb onto Joe and begin riding him then letting Paul back in her butt. She now had three dicks in her, something she wanted to do ever since Jeff and Dave DP'd her. Julie came again while taking on the three guys.

Tom sprayed her face with cum and made her lick him clean before Dave took his place. Paul was the next to cum and shot his load deep into her bowels. Joe wanted to cum in her ass too so Dave got under Julie while Joe took her anally and Jeff stuck his dick in her mouth.

After a while, Julie lost track of which dick was in each hole but was loving the experience. She couldn't get enough cock that night. It felt good to let loose after a stressful semester. After Joe came in her butt, he and Tom got dressed and left. She didn't realize they were gone and didn't notice that two other guys entered the room. Steve and Jim quickly stripped their clothes waited patiently until after Dave came in her ass and Jeff came in her pussy.

She hadn't agreed to fuck more than the five guys but Karen did warn her that others would try in sneak in. Julie was still hot and ready for more cock so she didn't object when Steve positioned himself between her legs and began to fuck her in the missionary position while she sucked on Jim's cock. She had already fucked and sucked five guys twice and now had some fresh cock.

Steve pulled out and came all over her tits and hair and was quickly replaced by Jim. He fucked her for a few minutes and when he was ready to come, he wanted to titty fuck Julie. He slid his dick between her tits, letting her lick the head on the upstroke until he finally came on her tits and face.

Steve and Jim got dressed and as they were leaving they told the remaining guys, "Thanks for sharing your slut. We owe you."

Julie figured she should be offended but then thought, "They're right. I was a slut tonight and it felt great."

She then told the guys, "No more. I'm exhausted."

She then went to the bathroom and saw a full length mirror. She had cum dripping out of her pussy and ass. Her face, hair, tits and stomach were covered in the sperm of the seven frat boys. Her jaw was tired and her pussy and ass were a little sore.

Jeff let her wear his shirt so she could go upstairs and shower. She walked out into the big room where about 10 people were drinking and playing pool. They all turned their heads to look at who was coming out of the party room and were greeted by the sight of Julie with dry cum on her face and in her hair. Some grinned and a couple of the girls gave her dirty looks, frowning upon her slut like behavior. She just wanted to get out of there as quick as she could.

After taking her shower, she fell asleep in Jeff's room, totally exhausted. The next morning, all she could find were her leggings and top so she had to walk back to her dorm without underwear. Her ass was clearly visible through the white leggings and she didn't realize they were so tight she had a camel toe, highlighting her pussy lips. Her tits bounced freely under her top. She had done the walk of shame before but didn't like it. Some people gave her funny looks while others smiled in recognition of her predicament.

She didn't know that the guys stole her underwear and added it to a collection on their "Wall of Fame," made from the underwear of the girls that had been in the party room. She talked to Jeff briefly before she packed her bags and left to drive home for the break. The agreed they would miss each other until the spring semester began.

The two hour drive home gave Julie plenty of time to reflect on what she had done the night before and the entire semester. She was proud that her grades were better and that she found a group of fellow students that accepted her into their group of friends. She was a little ashamed of her gang bang but she would think of it often while she was masturbating. She felt guilty for liking it and acting like a whore. She didn't know if she would ever do it again but she would always have that memory.

Jay142
Jay142
3,563 Followers