Frat Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature adopts a frat house.
5.2k words
4.67
21.6k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Cara felt back home again. An Ohio State alumni she hadn't visited in years but now she was here to pick up her son Kev. Cara arrived three hours early and drove around the campus. Oh, that feeling! Youth! Freedom! All the things that life had sucked out of her.

Cara stopped by the ball field as the players were ending practice. They looked so young and hot. Cara felt herself getting excited. She was older now but she remembered her wild college days. The days she walked by this field daily looking and creaming at the tough young boys. Spotting the bleachers and remembering the boys she had sucked off behind there. Oh, yes, Those hard jock cocks jerking and shooting in her mouth.. Those were the days of freedom. A time when she did what she wanted with whomever she wanted.

Then Cara graduated. She went home and married some older rich guy and had two children. Then came the family life followed by tragedy and Cara became a widow.

Oh my god, she thought, everything is so different now. I'm 41 single and free again. The place looks the same but I've totally changed. Why am I so unhappy? Why was it so much better back then. Did I just get old, or did I just get lazy,

She thought of her son. He was grown too. He had chosen Ohio State where his mom had gone. The holidays were here now and Cara came to pick him up to spend time with the family. It had been just the three of them since dad passed four years ago.

She had gotten here early but it was already getting dark. Cara turned the corner and saw the Delta sign. She was close. She came early to look it all over. She now remembered the Delta frat and the weekends she spent there. The college life she had left was coming back and the memories were vivid. She had loved the college parties and the frat scene. She had been wild those college days before she settled down to the family life.

Cara had been single for four years now. Fours years without a man, four years without sex. She had set a good example for her daughter. She was a little scared now. Cara knew what sex did to her. She knew she had little control when she started. She was afraid to start up again. Afraid it would get out of control again.

Cara parked her car and looked for her phone. That's when she saw the message from Kev. She was stunned.

Mom

Staying with Jenny a couple of days. Taking the train from there. You can pick me up at the station Tuesday.

Love you

Kev

Cara had driven 80 miles to pick him up and he wasn't there. A wasted trip.

What now she thought? Cara drove around a while until she needed to pee. Cara looked over at Frat row. She remembered well all the good times she had at the fraternities at Ohio State. Particularly Omega.

She had gone wild living free and loose, what others refered to as a party slut. Looking past the Delta house she saw the other frat, Omega house, the lights were on, the music was loud and it was obvious a party was on. Cara stopped. She remembered this place well from her senior year. She had screwed most of the guys in there that year. She felt a strong itch inside her cunt thinking about them. Those weekends she had spent there. Cara wanted to go in to look around, relive the memories but she knew a middle age mom would stick out big time.

Cara hesitated but she needed a bathroom. Pulling down her mirror she decided to touchup a little. a little mascara, brush her hair and soon she felt good. She looked real nice. She exited the car.

When she got to the door see saw it, a toga party. A lot of young people, drinks in their hands, masks on their faces and only white sheets on their bodies. It was totally decadent. The type of frat party she loved going to many years ago. Then she remembered the mornings. The morning after when she'd wake up realizing she had been the party.

"Hello," he said, the handsome young man who stood at the door.

He looked her over, obviously someones mom but she looked hot. Thin and attractive that's for sure. who's mom is this, he thought.

"Are you lost? Looking for someone? Maybe I can help you," he said as he looked her up and down now resting his eyes on the large chest she was sporting. She was probably here to visit her son.

"Well actually," she said with a small pleading look on her face, "I need to use the restroom, is that ok?"

Hector hesitated. "Certainly," he replied, Hector was one of the few at the frat that was respectful to older women. "This way." He said assuming she would use the toilet and be gone. The frat today was definitely no place for a proper lady. He knew how raunchy these parties could get.

Cara followed him down the hall looking at the party crowd. So typical, drinking, dancing and making out. The music was almost deafening. Cara needed no directions. She remembered the place very well.

"In here," he said taking Cara to the master bedroom. Just then the bathroom door opened and the boy came out, toga and mask on top but totally bottomless with his large cock swinging in the wind.

"Jeff," the guy with her cried out, "we have a guest, cover up will you," as Jeff stumbled down the hall.

"I'm so sorry," he said as he went to help Jeff find his way. Cara chuckled and kept looking over at naked Jeff as she entered the bathroom. The image of his large cock swinging around was now burning in her brain. The vision of naked boys with her in this room were very vivid in her mind. She felt the freedom she had then to enjoy their cocks whenever she felt the itch.

She locked the door and sat on the toilet looking at the togas and masks hanging on the door hooks. It would be nice to visit memory lane, to see the place again. Walk around to the bedrooms upstairs she had visited many times.

Why not she thought, I've nowhere to be. No one knows me. Why not have a little anonymous snooping to see how the kids party these days. She was thinking about her old friends, the blond boy Joe with the large cock and his roomy Bill who never seemed to get enough. I'd like to go back up and see their room again, she thought.

She stood up and placed the mask on her face and turned to the mirror. Maybe with this she could venture out a little. No one could tell how old she was. Her face was totally hidden behind this Disney princess mask.

Cara looked at her cleavage. She looked thin and young, she thought. Why not walk around a little and have a drink. Show these kids what a pair of womans tits look like.

Cara slipped off her clothes and stopped. Her breasts stood out large and firm. The classes at the Y had kept her tight and thin. Her nipples protruded as she looked her tits over. Then she slipped her hand under her panties to her V and she pictured the naked frat boy Jeff as she rubbed her clit. She thought again of Joe and Bill who had double teamed her upstairs so many times years ago. Her insides started to heat up as she squirmed under her hand hoping she could feel a real orgasm again. One that felt like freedom. An orgasm like she hadn't felt in years. She was at a frat house her pussy was wet she was feeling the fast heartbeat, then...

Bam, bam, bam!! went the door.

"Cmon, I gotta go!" Someone yelled, "I need to get in!!"

Cara quickly slipped on the toga and gathered her clothes. She opened the door and the drunk fell inside as she left. No one looked as she slipped out of the bedroom and found a small spot under the bed to set her clothes. She turned to head to the party, then she stopped.

Cara now remembered the old rule they had for her back then. She smiled. They had taken her panties and Cara had been told she wasn't allowed to wear panties here. For oldtimes sale she slipped off her panties and placed them inside the clothes pile. She wanted it to feel the like the old days again.

When she entered the hall, "Hello there," came a greeting from a slightly inebriated frat boy. He was tall and muscular and Cara's heart began to beat faster.

"My princess has arrived," he said, towering down over her small frame.

"You look like you need a drink." Would you care to follow me.

"Oh, yes," she said, all bubbly, as he took her hands and led her to the bar.

Cara felt the role, she was princess off to the Prince's Ball. She felt alive, she was 20 again. Young, single and free.

"You seem old enough to me" he said as he smiled. He didn't really care. Half the girls there were under the drinking age.

"What is it?" He asked.

Cara's eyes were fixated on him. He was a tall boy, well built with no mask. He had handsome young features and curly brown hair. He reminded her of Billy the boy who never had enough. Then she stopped and she realized he was a real turn on. He was just a boy though, why did he make her feel so hot.

"Oh," she replied having regained her thoughts, "gin and tonic."

"Gin and tonic," he repeated as he poured her a large glass of gin and topped it with a little tonic water, then dropped in a couple of ice cubes.

"Welcome to Omega house," he said as he lifted his glass to toast. "Have you been here before?"

Cara lifted her glass to acknowledge his toast. Then she sipped a little, then a little more and then she took a large swallow.

"Not this year," she said. "Been real busy."

Josh looked her over. He hadn't found the one for him tonight yet. It was still early and he was checking the menu. This one seemed small and hot. She had long chocolate brown dark hair and some nice cleavage under that toga. He wondered what her face looked like.

"So," he said, another premed major I presume by the way you just took your medicine." She liked his smile. Cara felt the hot flash again.

Cara had to admit that the attention of the young male sent a big boost to her ego. Even if he had no idea how much older she was. Then she realized her large breasts were bare on both sides of the toga. He seemed to be getting excited. She liked that. Unlike years ago this one was just a boy to her now. So young and energetic. Yet just a kid like her son and his friends. Sex was still new to them and she envied how much they enjoyed the excitement of it. Young boys with all those hormones and their constant hardons looking for a cunt to pound off in. She started to remember how excited and hard they would get just before they came.

"Oh yeah," she lied, "my last year."

"Oh nice, my names Josh," he said waiting for her to reply.

Cara Looked around at all the young hard bodies. She looked over at one boy talking to a young girl. He had such a strong young body. So much energy. She knew he'd be fucking her soon. She felt the attraction. She felt the lust building. These girls are all looking around for the cock they will enjoy tonight like she used to do. She should too. She decided to pay closer attention to Josh who was trying his best get acquainted fast.

Cara could tell he was trying to keep her attention.

"Oh," she said, "sorry, I'm... Carol," she lied again, "nice to meet you."

Josh went on talking and Cara acted interested yet her interest was in all the hard young bodies half clothed walking around the room. The way they handled the girls and the way the girls laid around so uninhibited. So fuckable. Cara knew what they were thinking, what they were wanting. Ohhh, what a wild orgy her mind conjured up.

"Let me show you the rest of the house," he said and Cara smiled up at him. She chuckled inside. This was obviously an amateur attempt from a teen to get a girl alone. Well, why not? I'll play along a little she thought taking his hand and walking behind him through the crowd. Cara was eager to see the rest of the house again.

As she walked down the hall Cara looked at his large broad shoulders, he was so young and so hot. It will be fun to see what tricks he tries. She might even give him a kiss or two. It will be fun to let him squeeze a breast and leave him hard.

Then Cara froze. There in the trophy case beside the jock trophies she saw them. Her old pair of panties well secured on a plaque. Below it read. "Cara: The legend of Omega House.- Bottomless, Free and Easy"

Josh saw her stop. "It's an old legend around here. Goes back to the class of 2003. She was the only coed to ever become an honorary member of Omega house."

"Gee, I'd like to hear that story." Cara said.

"No one knows the whole story but they say she was unforgettable. Rumor is she'd roam the hall at night bottomless. She never wore panties." Guys would leave their doors open and she did the picking.

Cara smiled inside. Yes, she thought, that year was unforgettable. They walked on.

"And another bar," he said as they crossed the house.

"Another drink," as he handed her one from the bar.

Cara hadn't realized she had finished the first one. She also vaguely remembered she had a second one too before this.

They continued walking together through the house and he stopped to show her the place, the kitchen, the gym and of course the bedrooms upstairs. All the time he was talking. My goodness, she thought, he's such a chatter box.

"So," she asked, "is this tour you give the pledges. I'm not sure I'd be accepted," she chuckled.

Josh smiled, "I think there's too many hound dogs here for....well....for us to go coed," and he stopped a second.

Ohh, she thought, if he only knew how many hounds I serviced here.

"Too many hounds to let bitches in?," she said.

Josh smiled again, "we let them in to visit of course."

Clearly inebriated now she continued walking. Her mind thinking what it would be like at her age here in frat house roaming the hall again, bed hopping and fucking all the time. So much young cock that was always rock hard. He legs were so slippery as the cream escaped her pussy. With no panties to catch it the cream slid down and lubricated her thighs.

Slowly they passed a bedroom and Cara stopped. It had been Bill's room. She had been team fucked in there many weekends. Inside was a boy, muscular and naked on top of a girl and he was moving ever so slowly. Cara just had to take a second to watch. Josh turned to come back for her then stood next to her and watched too.

Cara was feeling the gin and feeling the wetness below as they stood there watching until she started to swoon, feeling slightly dizzy and very hot. Her cunt was dripping wet.

"Oh sorry," she said as she stumbled back into him. Josh held her up as both of them were looking in the room now.

"Don't be," Replied Josh, "Scott always leaves his door open, he likes it when we watch," as he took her hand and led her into the room. They stood there watching, three other guys were standing in the room watching the action too.

Cara was so hot now as her cunt began to itch. So hot she didn't object as Josh moved behind her and he pulled her close as his hands began massaging her breasts. Cara just purred watching the look on the girls face as Scott slowly drilled her cunt. His strong muscular ass contracting as he pushed inside her. Cara seemed to feel each push he made by looking at the gasp the girls mouth made opening whenever his cock was balls deep.

The girl reached out her hand and the boy closest to her moved forward. She stroked his cock and he got next to her inserting it in her mouth. She began to suck on him as Scott continued to slowly fuck her.

Then Josh's hand slipped down to Cara's cunt. Pulling her toga to the side he felt no panties there to obstruct him. His hand felt the large mass of dark fur. Cara remembered it had been a long time since she trimmed it. Totally new to Josh it drove him wild. His finger found her wetness and he began to insert it inside her canal and then use the wet finger to massage her clit.

The other boys watched both the fucking on the bed and the way Josh manhandled this hot coed. His dick was hardening fast.

By now Josh knew she was older. Still treating her like a college teen Josh continued to massage her clit as the cream slid down her thighs. Cara moved her feet wider. Both watched the girl on the bed as she started moaning loudly and then Scott tightened his buttocks as he began pumping his cum inside her. The girl was squirming under him and thrashing in orgasm as the other boy held her head and began pumping his load in her mouth. Cara went balistic with envy she wanted that cum so bad.

Then Scott got up and the girl quickly headed for the bathroom. Josh took the opportunity to move Cara forward until she fell on her hands on the bed. The last two boys were fired up and stroking their cocks under their sheets. They were to fuck the girl next but she left. This one looked hot too.

Cara moved to her knees and Josh, sliding her toga up her back exposed her soft ass and the dark hairy pleasure canal below. He feasted his eyes on her soft mature ass. Unlike the other toga girls, Cara was pantyless. Josh knew she was older and that she had come there for fucking. He reached around and his entire hand gripped and massaged her wet furry cunt.

Cara remembered this room, this situation. In here was free. No place to be seen, no one to account to and she was desperately in need of fucking. Cara opened her knees and Josh accepted the invitation. His cock already hardened under his toga.

Josh was excited beyond words and his college boy cock was long and hard like a pipe.

Cara spread her knees wider on the bed to let him in. All the while she stared at the hard boy cocks across the bed.

"Ohhh," she moaned as his pipe opened her up.

Josh slipped inside the soft mature cunny as he continued to rub her clit and the fur around it. He felt the warm softness grip him like a glove.

"I love your kitten," he whispered softly, referring to her hairy muff. Cara realized that it was not like the shaved cunts the college girls had. A hairy pussy was a treat to these boys.

Josh enjoyed her wetness and soon he sped up. Cara had not been opened in a long time and her cunny canal was very tight. Josh really enjoyed her soft wetness and began working his load off in earnest.

Cara was near explosion as her urges took her out of control as she gripped the sheets hard.

Josh moved in and out of her soft wetness faster. Feeling the tighness of her hot wet canal expertly massaging his cock he soon reached his limit. Eagar to fill this hot cunt he pushed forward and jerked blowing his load deep inside her.

"Ohhh, fuck," he moaned softly. Cara was surprised at how good the cock felt inside her and she was surprised at how much cum he had unloaded.

Cara was loving it but he had come much too soon. Out of shape she was panting hard but she had just started to feel what she had missed for so long. Cara's slut mode had been triggered, Now she needed more.

"Ohh," he panted. "that was so nice, so nice" and then he stepped away. "Let me get a couple more drinks," he whispered, leaving Cara there on the bed. Cara stayed on her knees feeling the bliss but still feeling unsatisfied. She held her position waiting for the next male.

Josh smiled at his two frat buds. The first one quickly moved his toga aside and stepped in behind her. He was so hard and out of control. He really needing to work off his load.

Sean had watched as Josh enjoyed the slut. She was up on her knees taking it doggy style and moving back toward each thrust. She looked so nice with her long dark hair falling forward. Then when Josh dismounted he saw the sweet ass cheeks and a hair patch below. a long shiny drop of pussy juice dripped on the bed. When she held her position Sean knew she was wanting another cock.

Cara had not moved. She was still feeling the unsatisfied urges as she remained there on her knees in the dimly lit room. She jumped slightly as a pair of hands found her waist. Assuming her slut mode she relaxed and closed her eyes and her head fell forward as another hard boy cock entered her from behind. It was big and hard and the strong hands of the muscular boy who it belonged to held her firm. Just relax she thought and let him use you.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12