Frat Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean worked her cunt hard and deep. She felt real good. Her cunt was open for his use and after watching the whole scene the boy was hot to explode.

Sean needed to dump his load and he had found in Cara a willing slut. He was now

hard as a pipe as he pounded her. The soft tightness of her mature cunny canal was something different for him and he pushed in deep to feel her grip all the way to his root. Cara felt like the slut of old times now, a dirty pass around slut who when in heat would take on any cock or all cocks. This was the freedom she enjoyed. The freedom she had missed for years. That slut feeling she had enjoyed in this room many times had taken over.

Sean felt his pressure build and Cara felt him grip her hard as he pushed forward and just after jet of hot boy sperm filled her womb. Unbelievable the amount of cum the boy shot in her. Finally she felt she was getting what she needed so badly. It was stranger cum, anonymous from some boys who she didn't know or care about. She was just a slut for them to use. This idea made her red hot inside. She loved getting used by these boys as their sex toy. Somehow because they were just boys it made her even hotter.

Cara held the pillows tight now almost cumming when he got up. She knew it would happen if there was at least one more cock. She hadn't been satisfied yet. It was her good fortune and she smiled that Sean was quickly replaced by another hard boy cock.

This cock was real big and Cara gasped at the size. This boy slowly worked her and she lifted her head and opened her eyes in time to see another boy cock only a foot away. So strong so big with two large testicles below.

The boys decided to strip down their fuck toy now and Cara felt her toga pulled over her head and she was totally naked now. One youth lifted her mask off and smiled when they confirmed she was older. Her tits were real large. Not a coed at all. She was a mature woman who had somehow slipped in. They didn't slow down for a moment. They had enough of the young coed types. Now they had a mature woman to use.

The boys felt freer too. This mature was here because she knew what she wanted. They didn't need to act around her. The boys could be the insatiable hound dogs they were and treat her like the mature slut she was.

"Ok boys," she whispered. "Show me how you treat a party slut."

The big cock in front was real close. "Suck my cock, mommy slut," the nasty boy said. Her words had excited everyone in the room.

He moved forward and she opened her mouth to accept it.

"Oh, we've got a talented slut here," he said as he closed his eyes and let her go to work.

Cara sucked the long hot muscle enjoying the salty taste as she sucked the tip then opened as it went clear to her throat and back out to the tip again. Cara felt both cocks in her and that was what she needed as the two frat boys worked her over. The tension inside her built and she felt the fire of lust inside her burning out of control.

"Oh......" the boy behind moned, "I'm gonna cum in the party slut now," and she felt her tensions begin to boil over. Cara giggled like a school girl as the boy fired his large load of hot liquid deep in her womb. Then it set her off and she exploded in orgasm from the hot cum blasting hard inside her. It was an orgasm like she hadn't had in decades. Cara tightened then and shook in spasms as she felt her insides explode. The boy's hot cum had triggered her slut orgasms, those continuous ones she loved the most. It was this thrill she only felt when being used like a cheap slut. This is what she was afraid would happen. She loved and craved this so much.

The boy collapsed on her back panting as the boy in front held her head and pushing balls deep emptied a large load of hot semen down her throat. She began swallowing like she had done for a dozen boys years ago. Cara was in full cumslut mode now. She was also exhausted.

"Swallow it all mommy slut," he whispered and she did. Then they all three collapsed on the bed.

The door opened again couple minutes later and she expected to see Josh again, but it was Scott returning to his room. The two boys rolled over and slowly got up to let Scott on his bed.

She looked at his strong body in the soft light and she rubbed her cunny. Scott had never seen such a hairy pussy and he sat on the bed and put his hand on it.

"You're very beautiful," he said.

Scott began to massage her cunt as Cara cringed and squirmed. She reached over to feel Scots dick hardening it seemed so large already. She needed it.

"I hope you're going to fuck me," she said quietly and unashamed. Scott smiled.

She reached and pulled him on top. Scott wasted no time giving her a slow fuck and reaching deep inside her as she wrapped her legs around his back. The large cock scratched her itch and Cara exploded in spasms again as her orgasm erupted.

Scott continued to slow fuck her as his hands began massaging her large breasts. It took a little while as she continued to squirm.

"You know what you're doing don't you," he whispered. "Your cunt grips so well." Then Cara went to work to milk his cock like the boy had never felt. The experienced pussy of this mature woman was unlike anything her ever felt from the coeds.

Scott tightened up and she felt the hot semen unload inside her sending her off again as the hot ropes landed on her cervix. Her slut mode was almost satisfied now.

"Oh god," he panted. "I hope you will come back and visit me," he said as he collapsed.

Cara sat up and Josh handed her another drink.

Sitting on the bed looking at her hairy muff was a young boy.

"This is Cal, he's a freshman. He's never felt a hairy muff," Josh said. Cara had had enough. She knew it was time to leave. But she looked at the young boy so eager, so young and fresh and then she saw that hard cock red and bulging she took his hand and rubbed it on her muff putting a big smile on the boy's face.

When he was real close Cara pulled his head closer and whispered. "It's yours to put your cock inside."

Cal jumped back and looked at her as she took his hand and led him on top.

The boy was mesmerized by her older beauty and he looked in her eyes a long time and slowly moved his cock in and out. Cal didn't last long as he jerked and his large load of boy semen filled her up. Cara loved the look in his face. That look of a young boy blowing his load in her cunny. She loved getting young boys off.

Then he kissed her and rolled off to let her up. Cara was exhausted and finally satisfied. The cum was oozing out her cunny, her thighs and the bed sheets were soaked.

"I need to use the bathroom," she said as she slipped her toga on. She walked to the other room and felt the gobs of semen sliding down her legs, Cara slipped downstairs through the wild party that had started to thin out and quiet down. She wiped off the semen, plugged her cunt and found her clothes. Josh watched as she slowly dressed and her large breasts disappeared.

"We tried to bake some cookies for the party. I think we burned them. You know we really could use a frat mom," he said. You're welcome to come back anytime. Maybe spend a weekend." Cara smiled and said nothing as she slipped out the back to her car. Cara drove off smiling. Then she remember her son.

"No problem," she texted him back. "I'm just having a quiet evening at home. See you when you get here and she drove off."

"Frat mom?" she thought, hmmmm. maybe just help with the baking. That sounds interesting.

12