Frat Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Middle Age Mom can’t resist going back to the fraternity.
4.9k words
4.58
15.3k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
550 Followers

This story is not romance. It is about a middle aged woman being sexually satisfied by a group of teen boys. If this offends you do not read further.

********

Cara woke up on the carpet at the frat house. She was naked except for the blanket one of the boys had tossed on her. Cara felt the stickiness between her thighs and she knew it had happened again. Again she had lost control and again she had been used as a cum slut by a group of teen boys. Cara stumbled to the shower. She saw in the mirror her pussy was red and swollen. The boys had worked her hard. Her pussy was sore.

Cara had thought she could handle these frat boys. After all they were her sons age. She thought she could tease and play with them and keep everything under control. She couldn't blame them though. Once she had that first orgasm she went into full slut mode. The boys just gave her what she was craving. Then they gave it to her again. They knew what their frat mom came there for. It was almost sunrise before they left her to fall asleep.

Cara limped to the kitchen and filled a bag with ice. Then she placed it between her thighs as she drove home feeling tired but satisfied. She was determined that she would never let this happen again. She entered her empty lonely house.

Today she felt tired but good. She had been thoroughly and properly fucked. She texted her sister that she could not meet for lunch and headed for the bed.

Then she stopped as she opened her closet and saw her calendar hanging there. That's when she realized why she had craved this. Cara was in heat. She had started ovulating two days ago. Then panic struck her. Last night she might have gotten pregnant. Still fertile at 41 she had let herself be bred by a group of teenage boys.

*********

A month earlier Cara had made her first visit to Omega house. After that secret encounter at the frat Cara returned home to suburbia where she spent the holiday weeks with her family. She was the perfect mom.

"Great to see you again, thanks for the presents," Kev said as her son kissed her sweetly. She was the best mom. They cooked, talked and played games. Then they unwrapped the presents. It was the normal holiday week for an average suburban mom.

"Got to go mom," her daughter said as she headed to the car with Kev who was taking her to the train station. Her daughter wanted to tell her mom that she had started having sex with her boyfriend but she didn't. Mom was too straight and frigid to understand she thought.

The holidays had ended and the kids headed back to college. Cara watched as they drove off. She had raised two good kids. Her daughter had a boyfriend now too. She never talked to them about her college days. She wouldn't want them to know her secret life.

"Hell you're only 41, You're still young and beautiful," her sister had told her. "You need to find a man. Women our age need lots of sex."

"Not me," she had replied, knowing she was lying. "I'll stay single now."

"Oh too bad," her sister had told her. I don't know how you can live without a hard cock now and then."

"Well I'm happy without it," Cara lied and Cara smiled as her sister drove off. She held the secret she would never share.

Cara cleaned up the house and looked at the tree so we'll decorated. The family life had been good to her. She had two wonderful children and had enjoyed the holidays with them and her nieces and nephews. It was a wonderful time but they had all left now. Cara felt lonely again.

Cara kept flashing back to that night at Omega House. She couldn't deny it, she had loved the attention from the young frat boys. The thought of those young hard cocks made her cream and she rubbed out a few amazing orgasms thinking of that night. Each one though was less than the last and this last time she rubbed forever just to get a small orgasm. Cara knew the problem. She just feared the solution.

She wanted so bad to be a good woman and set an example as a good mom but the years of being a good wife had not satisfied her. She hated to admit it but what satisfied her was when a young hard cock called her a dirty slut and treated her like a cheap whore. She never came during her marriage. It was only while some teen fired their hot boy cum off inside her that her insides exploded. This would always be her "other life." No one in her family would every learn about. Cara was a slut for teen boys and she knew it.

She needed to admit it, she loved that escape. She loved that sex. She loved being that dirty little pass around slut. She loved the look on their young boy faces when she finished milking them and the cum blasted from their balls. That was her greatest thrill.

Cara resisted her urges for days after that visit. Then one afternoon she picked up the phone and called The Omega house. She got Josh's cell phone number and hesitated for two days before she used it.

Cara texted:

------

"Hi Josh

It's Carol,(using the phony name she had given him)

Do you still need help with your cookies."

------

Josh wasted no time replying.

"Sure do, any chance you can come by tomorrow."

------

Cara hesitated. That was too soon, she needed time to think it over but her innerslut responded quickly.

"I can make you boys a nice Italian dinner. See you tomorrow afternoon."

Carol

------

Cara realized she was anxious. She jumped at tomorrow because she didn't want to wait another week or two. She desperately needed that feeling again. The urges inside her overpowered any sense of self respect she thought she had. No one in the family will ever know. That was what she kept repeating to herself, no one.

Cara worried all that night. She needed to cancel. She knew what they were expecting and it wasn't dinner. She knew the boys who fucked her at the party would be waiting to do it again. Each one would want a turn fucking the mommy slut. They were young and athletic and they hadn't treated her gently. That thought made her cunt cream.

*******

The next morning Cara woke up with a new resolve. These were just boys. She would give them orders and they would obey. Or else.

She showered and checked her look. Her hair was long and brown like her college days. She never went in for the short mommy cut. She gazed at her breasts. They were large and she had a nice hard abdomen and legs. Her hips were not much bigger than her school days. After all she was a mom and her body did look a little wider. She looked down at her hairy pussy. It needed a trim and she grabbed her sons shaver and cleaned it up. Not too much she thought as those dark brown pubic hairs hit the floor. A little mascara she thought and she looked hot. Oh yeah. She was going there on her terms. She would control the situation, she would decided who, when and where. After all she was mommy. They were just boys.

Dressed in nice tight slacks and a blouse with a bra, she stopped. Maybe no bra, she decided. But definitely keep the panties on. For now. Later she would choose a boy, maybe two to entertain her for the night.

When Cara drove off that afternoon her insides were churning but she had decided she was in charge.

"Still coming," texted Josh as she was half way there.

"I am and the kitchen better be clean," she replied. Wanting to assert herself early.

Josh grabbed his buds and they headed down to the kitchen.

Cara arrived a little later than she expected. Josh met her at the door and led her to the living room. There the boys were playing video games around the sofa.

Scott was there and he smiled while playing with his war game. Sean jumped up to kiss her but she offered her hand instead. "This is Aaron and Hector who you met, Josh said, "and of course you know Cal." Cal was the youngest and she remembered how easily excited he became.

"Josh says you boys needed a good home cooked meal and I agreed so maybe if Cal could help me in the kitchen...." and she turned to it. Cal followed.

The kitchen was clean and the groceries she had requested were on the table. Cara began by instructing Cal how to help. The other boys stayed out of the way except for Josh who brought her a glass of the wine she had requested. She asked him to buy a bottle. He bought three.

Cara began cooking and giving orders. The boys chipped in and set the table as Cara barked out what she wanted. Then she waited in the kitchen while the noodles boiled.

Young Cal had been watching. She looked so hot. Cara was short but had long legs and a slender body. Her chest was large and she wore her long brown hair like a teenager. Her face had maturity but she didn't look old. Up close her blue eyes were captivating. Cal remembers well that night she squeezed his cock inside her. He had never cum that hard before.

Cara remembered Cal very well. Sex was new to him. That's what she loved about him the most. Cara loved getting the young ones excited and then watching them get off.

Cal approached and stepping into her from behind young Cal gripped her tits and began to play with them. Cara sighed, she liked Cal but the meal needed her attention.

She turned to Cal. It was time to tease.

"You like my tits?" she asked and he lit up. She leaned forward and whispered.

"When you blow your cum in my pussy I want you to squeeze them real hard," she whispered with a jaded smile. Then she stepped back and slapped him across the face.

"But right now I'm cooking and you keep your dirty little hands to yourself."

Cal was shocked and Josh standing nearby was shocked too.

"Out of my kitchen," she yelled and they both ran.

The boys all heard the story by dinner time. It put a stop to their plans to ravish her on the kitchen table before dinner.

The boys all helped to serve and cleanup. Zac had arrived late but he ate his share of the spaghetti. He had no idea who she was and the guys hadn't told him yet.

"I want that kitchen clean," Cara said. "I expect you boys to do what your told around here. Anyone who doesn't will find himself in bed with no desert. Understand?" She said with the mothers stern voice that had worked so well at home.

Oh, they all understood and they all worked hard to make the kitchen spotless.

After the dinner cleanup came darkness and the boys were wondering what came next. They kept looking at Josh, he had set this up. The evening was still young and the boys feasted their eyes on this hot middle aged woman. There were whispers and the boys decided they would just drag her into the living room strip her down and fuck the slut. Cara sensed the mood and decided to get control.

"So where is the pledge paddle?" she asked. The boys looked at each other when she added. "Cal get the pledge paddle," and he ran off. The boys were all looking at her when Cal returned handing it to her.

"This afternoon when I was cooking Cal here very rudely grabbed my breasts. That was a vulgar act from a very uncouth boy. You need to understand I will not tolerate that behavior. Cal.." she said looking at his sad puppy dog eyes. Get naked," she said.

"What?" He replied.

"I said strip," she said and he looked at the other guys.

Josh got up and so did Scott. Cal knew he needed to strip or they would strip him. And he quickly got naked.

"Now bend over," she said.

Cal did.

"Rule number one. You don't grab momma without permission." Whap and she hit him. Then another whappp and his ass was red.

"Rule number two. My name is Cara. I am the frat mom and Mom makes the rules." I will decide which boy will be lucky tonight. She said.

"Now, you bad boy, you go to your bed. In fact all of you go to your beds and wait. Mommy will be around to tuck you in." And the boys all headed for their rooms like a group of naughty ten year olds.

Josh looking at Scott. "Did she say Cara?"

"She sure did," he replied. Both of them remembering the panties plaque in the showcase. They all headed to their bedrooms.

Cara walked by the kitchen and poured another glass of wine. She thought about the boys. Young Cal who ass she had just stung had started her insides churning. His ass was so young and hard and she knew from before how stiff his cock was. Cara looked forward to visiting his room.

Also there was Scott who had his own room. Sean had the room with Zac. Josh had his own room. Aaron and Hector shared a room too.

Cara viewed it like a menu. She couldn't visit them all tonight. She would decide who she wanted. She would remain in control. Some boys would get nothing this time. Then they would know she was in charge.

Cara went to the bathroom and reapplied her mascara. It looked good. So did her breasts. She removed her shoes and then her pants and stood there with only her long red blouse and panties on. Oh I look fucking hot, she thought.

Pulling her panties she lifted her blouse to look at her well trimmed pussy in the mirror. Then she touched it and it sent a spark up her middle. Her hand came back wet. She knew it was time to make the rounds.

Cara moved up the stairs and entered the hall. All the lights were off except downstairs which provided a little light to the hallway. She remembered this walk so well from 20 years ago. The year she was the frat slut. She stopped when she saw Josh standing in the hall.

"Mom," he said, "you said we couldn't touch you without permission."

"That's right," Cara said as she walked toward the upstairs bathroom. On the door was a small hook.

"That's my hook," she said. And she put her hand against the wall for balance as she pulled her panties down her legs one at a time. Josh caught a glimpse of her hairy pussy. Then Cara placed her panties on the door hook.

"When they are up here everyone has permission." She smiled. "Now get in your room bad boy. Momma's going to make sure her boys are all tucked in and Josh ran for his room.

The night was young and the boys were all in their rooms listening to music and drinking waiting for Cara.

Cara walked in on Cal. He was the youngest and certainly her favorite.

He put down his phone and sat up when he saw her. She looked so stunning in the dimly lit room. Her long brown hair cascading over the red blouse she had brought. This was a woman.

Cara sat on his bed. "I'm sorry I had to punish you," she said, though she really wasn't. "I hope your ass isn't too sore."

"It ok," he muttered.

Cara looked at his young hard body partially covered with a sheet which she moved to expose his cock. His cock was so young and thin. A small nest of hair surrounded his ball sack. She started to stroke it. Cal purred.

"You know I'd never have finished the cooking if you boys had your way. First you'd start rubbing my tits and then someone else would be rubbing my ass. Someone would kiss me. Then I'm sure you guys would remove my clothes and put me on the sofa. Then I would be laying there naked with my tits all bare. My cunt would be spread open for use and soon hands would be rubbing me everywhere."

Cals cock was real hard now as Cara continued to stroke him and narrate for him.

"Soon I'd have three or four hard young cocks fighting to see who could push inside my wet pussy first. You know we couldn't let that happen. Momma needs to train you boys so you have some discipline and order around here."

Cal was so hard now as she played with his cock. Damn he thought, it felt so good.

She knew just how to stroke him.

Cara could see the lust in his eyes and knew he wouldn't last long. She needed to stop teasing him even though it was so much fun.

"Now you wanted to feel my tits," she said. "Go on."

Cal unbuttoned her blouse and stared at her large breasts with the big dark silver dollar nipples.

"Wow," he said as he swallowed. "They're so big and soft."

"Rub them," she whispered and Cal started to slowly rub her tits.

So young she thought.

"Now squeeze them," she said, ...."hard" and Cal did.

"You like momma's tits," she asked

"Yeah," he said shyly, "my mom has large tits too," he said.

Cara realized this was taking too long and soon Cal would be shooting in the air. She certainly couldn't let that happen.

Cara knew he'd fumble around getting on top of her. She leaned Cal back and Cara sat on top. Her hand sliding his cock in her soaking wet cunny. He was long and thin and she felt it go in quickly.

"Ohhh" he sighed. "That's so hot."

Then she began to move on him grinding her pelvis into his. Looking down at him she wished the young boy would dominate her and treat her like his whore. Cal had no idea how to do that.

She leaned forward. "Cal," she said, "these are not your sweet momma's tits. These are the tits of a slut. Now you grab these tits and you hold and squeeze them like you would do with a slut."

Cara was thinking she might train him but right now Cal was consumed with lust under her and she looked down at his sweet boys face and rode him.

She wanted to see his face when he exploded.

Then she bent over and whispered in his ear. "I told you to squeeze them hard when you cum."

Cals hands were inside her open blouse and he squeezed her soft tits hard as his hips locked upward and Cara felt the hot cum fly inside her. The young boy with the long pencil dick pumped a lot of cum before he stopped thrashing.

Cara was pleased. She liked getting him off even though it did little for her but get her engine started.

Cal laid there panting and smiling as he watched her long brown hair over her hot red blouse. Then he laid there in bliss as he saw that sweet bare ass leave his room.

Cara made her way down the hall. She needed a more solid fuck. Maybe Scott she thought or Josh. Or maybe it's best to play a little more, we have all night.

Cara stopped and opened her blouse to make sure her tits were real visible then she entered the room with Hector and Aaron.

"Hi boys," she said, "did you boys enjoy the dinner." Hector was sitting on the bed naked. He put his comic down and looked over at her, he didn't answer. His eyes were soaking up those large breasts. Then she looked over at Aaron. A nice looking blond boy with short hair, he had some muscles. Aaron was ready for her and he pulled his sheets off to expose his cock. Cara sat down.

"Yeah the dinner was great," he said, "I'm hungry for desert."

Cara reached for his cock and stroked it.

"Yes, I can tell you are. You too Hector, ready for your desert?"

"I am," as he got up.

"Well I'll bring it to you later," she said as she got up fast. Both boys were hard as she smiled and left the room. "Don't go nowhere," she said.

Then he she reached Scott's room. He was standing in the doorway. He wasn't going to be played with. Scott grabbed her and pulled her inside. Cara was caught by surprise.

"Slow down boy," she said. "You can't just take what you want."

"Yes I can," he said. "The panties are on the knob. That means I have permission," as he pushed her back on the bed.

Cara liked how the young boy took control. He just took her like she was his slut to be used. She was starting to feel hotter now. Scott knelt between her legs and stroked his cock. Cara opened her legs wider to let him in.

Scott took his time to enjoy her cunt and she felt her engine kicking in. He had a nice size cock and he knew how to use it. Scott pumped her for a long time as Cara ground out her pussy against him.

"Oh so nice to get into this mommy cunt again," he whispered as he buried his head in her clean soft hair. "Now I need to cum."

Cara was getting more excited as the boy used her and then announced he was dimping his cum in her.

"Oh yeah, honey," she said, "you cum now, you cum hard now for momma," as he sped up and reaching under her ass he pulled her while she held him tight and he fired off load after load of his hot semen inside her.

Cara was panting hard. Now this is what she wanted.

"That how I treat a slut," he said.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
550 Followers
12