Frat Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers

Cara staggered down the hall with her heart beating fast. Trying to catch her breath and realizing she wasn't as young as she used to be. Then she went down and poured another glass of wine. The first bottle was empty. Oh Scott had a nice cock and she was just starting to feel excited when he came. She needed more.

Cara sat and sipped but her insides now had an urgency. I need at least one more, she thought. Who shall I visit next.

Then she headed to see Sean and Zac. Cara was no longer in a playful mood. She no longer desired to tease. Scott had fired up her urges and she was a bitch in heat now. The slut mode had taken over and she thought about Sean and Zac. Just two frat boys who really had no lovemaking skills. They had hard cocks and they would give her a good workout. Then she would be satisfied and could leave.

Zac had been pacing the room. He kept playing with his cock.

"Sit down will ya," Sean said.

"Oh that slut," looked so hot, Zac said, "I'd bet those lips suck so well."

"Her pussy sure is nice and soft," said Sean having gotten into her a couple weeks back.

The pounding they heard from Scott's room was over. "I hope she'll make it here." Sean said.

"Cmon Sean, She came here for young cock. She's a nypho man. She's in heat. She'll be here."

Cara stopped in front of their door which was open of course. Stepping inside she stood there and all three were silent.

Zac looked at her and saw a hot woman. An older slut like his mom. He had only fucked coeds and this would be a treat. Zac had little respect for women, no respect for his mother and in Cara he saw a mommy slut, a toy he intended to use and abuse.

Zac sat on the bed and spread his legs. He knew he had a massive cock and he wanted her to see it. Cara did.

Cara felt the heat inside at the sight of his big cock. She no longer had time for play. Her need was urgent.

Zac sat there with open knees signaling her to come and get it.

Cara moved toward him and reached for his cock.

"On your knees," he said.

Cara dropped on her knees in front of him.

"Now suck on it bitch."

The commanding sound of his voice and the dominance in his tone let her know he was in charge. She was his slut now. She had secretly hoped one of the boys would take control.

"That's it," he said as she placed her mouth on it to take it deep in as he held her head down on his cock. Cara sucked him well. She wanted to please her young master.

Zac looked over at Sean, he was standing behind her stroking his cock.

"Up on your knees bitch," Zac said. "So my friend can use that pussy."

Cara went to her knees never letting Zac's cock out of her mouth.

"There you go Sean boy. That slut pussy is open for you. Give this dirty mommy slut a good fuck."

Sean knelt behind her and looked at her nice ass. Then he pointed his hard cock lower and opened her cunt. She was real hot and wet now.

A young boy bossing her around while another used her pussy was scratching her itch now.

Zac grabbed her hair hard and proceeded to fuck her face treating her like a whore.

"See," Sean he said, "she just trailer park trash. Here to empty all our cocks."

"Aren't you bitch," as he lifted her head. Her eyes were glazed over like she was in a trance. Cara was feeling like the stadium cock sucker she was when she was blowing the jocks behind the bleachers. She was in delirium.

Sean was working it now pushing deep in her cunt that was now creaming a river over his cock. He had a large boy load for her.

"Harder Sean," Zac said knowing what she needed, "slam that bitch," and Cara started to feel the orgasm rising, her first of the night.

Zac did too. Both boys continued to use and pound the woman until Zac held her head down tight and he began to convulse sending his hot semen to the back of her throat.

"Swallow it slut," he said and she did as her insides exploded and the dam broke sending her off on the grand orgasm she had come there for.

Sean held her tight and he felt the semen fly up his tube and inside her pussy deep landing in hot ropes on her mature cervix. Cara shook with spasms.

Zac looked down at Cara, now on her knees panting hard with Sean behind her. Zac lifted her head and she looked up at his with glazed eyes.

"You'll suck my cock and swallow my cum whenever I tell you to," Zac said, "Those are my rules slut," and he slapped her hard. Caras felt used and humiliated. Her orgasm seemed nonstop and she dropped in the carpet panting as soon as Sean had finished dumping his load.

"Now get out of here slut and service the others," Zac said as Cara slowly got up and staggered out the door still feeling the sting in her face.

Cara had met her master. He had taken control. The slut treatment had triggered her major orgasm and she staggered out the door into the hall. She thought of escape to her clothes and her car but standing there was Aaron who took her arm forcefully and pulled her into his room. Hector was waiting naked.

"Hey," Hector proclaimed holding up the wrist and ankles ties. "It's party time,"and the two boys tied her down.

Then Aaron pulling his arm down in the air like he was pulling a train whistle yelled Choo! Chooo!,,, and the other boys entered the room to see Cara securely fastened spread eagle on Hector's bed. There they took turns using and abused her all night.

Cara only remembered the multiple non stop orgasms that fired her insides as the group of teen boys took turns high fiving each other like a tag team as they unloaded all their hot semen in her.

Cara woke the next morning on the carpet naked and sticky with cum. The boys had untied her and had gone off to class. Cara staggered into the shower before dressing and leaving.

Josh was standing by the door when she exited.

"Hope you had a good time Frat Mom, we did," he smiled. Cara said nothing as she got in her car and left. She felt used and degraded by these young boys yet for the first time in years she also felt really satisfied.

Frat Mom Cara slept all day. When she awoke she was relaxed and blissfully satisfied. It was a feeling she neither cared to analyze nor assess. The wild beast in her that had been dormant 20 years had been awakened and well satisfied.......for now.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers
12