Frat Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Like Mother Like Daughter at the Frat House.
7.3k words
4.61
10k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Cara returned exhausted from her night at the fraternity and quickly fell asleep. Later that day she awoke and took a long hot shower. Then looking in the mirror at her pussy she could see it was still red and swollen. The boys had worked her hard. She knew it then but couldn't stop. They were just boys, strong and rough.

Many times before Cara had service groups of boys and even men but that was in her college days. Now it was 20 years later and her pussy wasn't used to that much pounding. Even her abdomen and side muscles were sore.

Even worse too was she might have gotten pregnant. Cara knew she was still fertile at 41 yet she lost control and let herself be bred by a group of teenage boys. Young boys with hard cocks, so inexperienced, they only knew how to pump and cum. The boys had strapped her down spread eagle on the bed. They did a lot of pumping and cumming that night. What bothered her most was how much she loved it.

Cara stumbled through her big lonely house. It was so quiet. Having spent the previous day in the action of that frat house she now felt the dead silence. Cara turned on the TV. The show had a middle age mom raising her baby alone and Cara remembered again she might have gotten pregnant. This time though the thought didn't seem to bother her as much. She was happy. The long unfulfilled urges that had been building deep inside her over the years were not there. She was relaxed, she felt fulfilled. Her insatiable hunger was satisfied for the moment.

The thought of being pregnant brought mixed emotions. Of course she wasn't married but so what, nobody cared anymore. She could always claim she went to a fertility clinic. She had a big house and plenty of money. Then she remembered the craziness of her first two babies and realized she hadn't had the chance to take her time and enjoy them. If she had to do it again how nice a little baby would be. She could take her time and enjoy being mom. The idea brought up long suppressed desires. Her mother instincts were overpowering.

Then the phone rang, "Mom," it was her daughter. "Is everything Ok, Aunt Dina says you canceled on lunch. She says you're sick or something."

"Oh, no," Cara replied. "I'm going to the casino for a few days," she said. "Just needed to pack."

"Oh," replied Lilly, "when will you be back?"

"Might be a week," she said, "maybe next Tuesday."

"Everything is OK? right mom?"

"Yes," Cara said, "I just needed a little rest."

Cara was grateful her daughter cared. She knew her freshman daughter, just 18 was very busy. Her daughter, very popular, was a real beauty. She had the long chocolate brown hair her mom had. It hung down over her large breasts. Her long thin legs were topped by that taunt ass that years of gymnastics had toned for her. Unfortunately for her those breasts were too large for gymnastics. She tried hard and stayed in shape but they got in the way. Mom knew though from experience that the hounds at school would be fighting to get at them.

Now Cara, well, she realized again how lonely she was. She packed a few things and headed for a week at the casino.

Over the next couple of days the swelling in her cunt went away but the glow remained. Cara cut her trip short, packed and headed home. It was late at night when she entered her house and heard sounds from Lilly's bedroom. Upon entry she saw her sweet teen Lilly up on her knees sucking a boy's cock and another was behind her working her cunt. Cara was stunned. She thought to yell but instead a big hot flash came over her and she stood there watching those tan muscular bodies. Then she felt a boom below and realized her hand was in her crotch and she had been rubbing.

Cara watched as the blond boy grabbed Lilly's head and emptied his load in her pretty mouth while he looked up and smiled at Cara. He had noticed her there and had noticed her hand inside her panties. The blond boy fell back and watched while the second boy, much older and bigger started pounding Lilly's cunt harder and she gushed a river of cream for him.

"Oh yes, there yes," young Lilly said almost crying, "right there, I need your cock right there, oh yes right there," as the older boys long cock got in deep.

"Love that big cock, huh slut?" he said.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, oh fuck me like a slut," and her head fell forward and the young slut began to shake and spasm as her young cunt felt his large cock scratch her insatiable itch.

Both the blond boy and Cara watched them intently. Soon the older boy held Lilly tight.

"Ohh, she's a beauty and she's so fuckin tight," he said, "I love a tight slut....., take this" he grunted and he pumped his semen deep inside little Lilly as Cara started to shake. The blond boy had watched Cara intensely now knowing she must be every bit a slut as her daughter. She certainly was as beautiful.

Cara regained her composure just as the three youths collapsed in the bed sweating and panting. Cara was so weak inside she needed to lean on the doorframe just to stay on her feet.

Cara didn't know what to say. How could she keep her secret now. He daughter had the same cravings she did. She was every bit the slut as mom.

"Looks like mommy's home", the blond boy said to Cara. Not afraid of her at all.

Cara watched him as he stroked his boy cock back to hardness.

"Lilly? How could you? These local boys talk. Soon the whole town will be calling you a slut."

"No mom I met them yesterday on the train. They just left boot camp."

"Yes mam," the larger boy said. "We'll be gone at least two years overseas and we don't even live in this state. We've been with only guys for two months, Lilly here was kind enough to help us unload."

"So you poor boys haven't had any women for 2 months, have you?"

"No mam, the larger one replied, "and my balls are so full." Both boys now returning to full hardness. The boys were in great military shape. In spite of using Little Lilly's sweet pussy all night and day they were already getting hard at the thought of a mommy daughter duo.

Cara never could resist once her eyes were on a hard boy cock. She kicked off her shoes and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. The boys got excited as she dropped it on the chair the boys gasped as her large tits sprang out.

"Cmon mom, join us," Lilly said smiling. She knew now she had mom's approval.

The two boys laid there and they saw the same large tits Lilly had. They were just as big but not as firm as Lilly's. Then Cara unzipped and pulled her pants off one leg at a time. The boys started to drool as she stood there with only her white lace panties on. Then she slipped her hand inside them and rubbed herself. Cara decided to teach her daughter a little tease. Watch dear, she thought. This is how you get the boys hard like a rock.

"Go on," she said, "don't let me interrupt. I'm just going to watch." Cara said.

"What about your panties," the older boy said.

"Oh no," she said. "If I take these panties off you boys will see my pussy," she said with a wicked smile.

"Then you'll want to put me on the bed and work those hard cocks inside me. I don't know if I can allow that. Your balls are so full and you young boys are so fertile. You wouldn't want me to get pregnant now, would you?"

Lilly could see the boys were excited now like she hadn't seen before.

"You're so hot," the blond boy said, "I really couldn't help it if I shot inside you. I mean, I haven't been with a grown woman before."

"No? you mean you've never taken a grown woman's panties off before?"

"No," he said swallowing hard.

"Cmon Jeff, you ain't never had a soft mature pussy before?" his older friend asked.

"No," said Jeff, "just a few teenage girlfriends and Lilly here."

The thought of watching his face when she milked him had Cara's inside in flames. She knew now she was really going to enjoy this weekend.

"Look at her," the older boy said. "That's a real fine looking woman and she's had lots of experience milkin cock. You ain't never gonna get one as hot as this one here. Cmon."

The boys got up and went to Cara. They walked her to the bed as Lilly got out and watched. The older boy laid her back while the young boy grabbed her panties and took them off. He gasped and his eyes grew bigger at the sight of her bush and the animal in him was aroused when the scent of heat from a woman's cunt filled his nostrils.

"You'll love it Jeff," the older boy said. "Nothings as nice as a soft mature pussy milking your cock."

"Damn, she looks so hot," Jeff replied. "Can I?"

"Oh my," she played, looking at the young blond boy. This was going to be fun. Her pussy began to cream for him as she opened her knees wider, flashing the soft pink lining in her cunny. "Seems you young boys do plan to ravish me, don't you?"

"I just need to feel that pussy," the blond boy said. As he got on top and she put her hand around his cock. It felt so stiff and large as she placed the tip inside her. Then she wrapped her arms and legs around him and she felt so good as she squeezed down on his cock and began milking his seed from his balls.

"That's it, ride her hard," his friend said, "give it to her deep," and Jeff smiled up at him.

"Oh, so soft and tight, hurts so bad that I can't cum in it." Jeff whispered while in a fog.

Gus leaned down and his face was close to the two of them when he quiety spoke to his friend. Cara lit up when she heard his words. "See, I told you experienced mature pussy is the best. Now she loves the feel of the cock in her. Mature sluts don't say no, we're gonna cum in her soft pussy as much as we want."

Lilly sat back satisfied for now watching as the boy used her mom. Then Cara started sucking the older boy. She could tell he wasn't ready to come but she couldn't waste anything and Lilly looked under watching the cock disappear from behind as the boys pipe hard cock went in and out. Her moms cunt lips were wrapped tightly around it as she milked the boys cock like a pro.

"Oh, god, you're so good," he said as she pulled her knees back to let him in deeper.

Cara held him tight then started gushing a river of cream drenching his large cock and balls as he touched her womb. The boy stopped when he was balls deep letting her work her mature cunt muscles on his stiff cock.

Lilly quickly jumped on the bed and started licking his asshole and his balls tasting all the cream her mom had gushed out. The young boy stayed deep inside Cara as her cunt muscles milked his cock and Lilly licked his balls. He had never felt anything like this before.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," Young Jeff said looking up at his friend purplexed.

Cara held his ass cheeks tight spreading them wide while Lilly licked the cream from his balls.

"Go on," Gus said, "cum in her.......she wants it."

As Lilly licked his balls Cara gripped and tugged his cock with her soft cunt until the blond kid jerked and fired off his cum deep in mom.

"Oh, you nasty boy," Cara said holding him real tight. "Now you're gonna get me pregnant."

Cara held tight and it felt so good as the boys semen hit in hot blasts against her mature cervix. The wonton hussy shook with spasms like she hadn't felt a cock before.

"See, Jeff ain't that the softest cunt you ever came in, I told ya you'd love it, didn't I?" Gus said. "Now watch how she sucks cock."

Next Cara put her lips to work professionally milking the load out of the older boy.

"Oh she's like a baby with a pacifier," Gus said. "Damn, she sucks so well. She could suck chrome off a trailer hitch. Then Gus pulled out and panted as he got her up on her knees.

"Like I said though. Nothin nicer than a soft mature pussy to cum in," as he pumped her hard slamming against her soft ass for the longest time. Cara loved every minute of it. Her young daughter, still new to all this was mesmerized by the site of her naked mom getting fucked like a dog by this burly soldier. Her large tits swaying underneath her. Soon he pushed forward and held her tight while he yelled out and blasted his load deep in her mommy womb.

Both boys now realized how much quicker an experience pussy could drain their balls. Lilly had been watching. She never knew how well her mom fucked and sucked and now she was learning. She could tell the guys enjoyed fucking her mom so much more than they did her. She really wanted now to be like mom.

It was two days before the boys left and mother and daughter had a chance to talk.

"I was so afraid you'd be mad," Lilly said. "I can't help it. I'm such a slut and she began to cry."

"I know, I know," said Cara, "so am I. Just enjoy it dear. Don't waste 20 years with just one cock like I did."

"I just don't want to be the school slut," she said, "they all talk. But sometimes I am so overwhelmed and I can't turn down a cock."

"Call me when you feel those urges," Cara said, consoling her daughter. "I know just where we can go."

*******

Lily returned to school the next day. Cara's two nights with those two strong army boys was just enough to get her excited. She certainly had not been satisfied.

Cara felt the urges become so intense over the next two weeks she didn't need the calendar to know she would be ovulating soon. Soon she would be craving those hard young cocks at the fraternity.

Hard boy cock was constantly on her mind. Young Cal and his long thin cock with the red tip, always so hard. Aaron and Hector had tied her spread eagle on the bed and pushed a large pillow under her ass to keep her cunt elevated. That way they had cum deep in her over and over laughing and giving each other high fives as they took turns filling her with their cum, the hot cum that gave he such fantastic orgasms.

Then she shuttered when she thought of Zac. The bad boy who treated her like he owned her. She knew he saw through her. He knew she was a craven slut who would do whatever he ordered. She wanted to stay away from him.

Then she woke up one morning and realized she couldn't hold off any longer. it was two days before she started ovulating. Unable to control her urges she sent the text.

"Hi Josh."

He had been expecting it. He replied. "Hi Cara, good to hear from you. Any chance you can come by this weekend."

He was direct and caught her off guard.

"No," she typed, "can't do that, No," but then she stopped...she thought...then she erased it and sat there thinking.

Her insides were so tight. The idea of hard young cock made her feel so hot. Her hand rubbed her cunt through her panties. Then the thought that she could get pregnant set her on fire. Cara thought of Cal, such a handsome young boy and so eager to get inside her. He's like a puppy when his owner comes home. So happy and bubbly and he smiles so cute when he cums. Maybe his boy cum would give her a baby.

"How about a quiet evening Friday," she replied, "Just Cal, you and I."

"Great," Josh replied. "A pajama party in my room."

Cara loved the idea.

Josh did too, he really didn't like sharing and since most of the guys would be with girlfriends or gone for the weekend the plan was set. No need to mention to them she was coming.

Cara got more anxious as the day approached. Her insides were churning as she thought of those boy cocks. She grabbed her bag that morning and her pajamas and then stopped. She needed to stop by Lovers Place on the way. She needed pajamas that would be more fitting for the occasion.

"Ohh," the lady said looking Cara over in the standard moms nighty. You are so thin, so lovely," she added.

"Your man will love this one," she said.

"I kinda wanted something more... ya know....."

"Oh.....you want something more......slutty," the overweight clerk replied.

Cara smiled.

"Yes," she replied, then added mumbling. "I want them to be hard all night." Bringing a look of envy to the clerks face.

"Ohhh my, two men. "You are a lucky girl." She said with envy. Two cocks are better than one," and they both giggled.

"Any special occasion," she pried feeling the heat and now wanting more info.

Cara hesitated, why not she thought, she's already green with envy.

"Oh no, I've been thinking of another baby. It's just a few young friends for a breeding party," and the idea started her creaming in her cunt. She loved the idea she would be a breeding toy for those young boys.

The lady just smiled but her heart beat real fast. "Oh, then we need to move over here," she whispered, "this is the latest in easy slut ware. It keeps you warm and you can wear it all day. They can't tell when your standing that your hole is uncovered for easy access.

"When the guys know this they will bend you all over the house," and she chuckled.

Uncovered all night for easy access, she thought, that's the one I want.

Cara arrived later in the day. The light lavender nighty she brought would keep those boys hard all night. It almost looked like normal nightware until she opened her legs. She knew she would love getting them excited and she enjoyed watching their faces when they pumped their boy cum in her mommy twat. Oh my god, she thought, I'm really enjoying the slut I've become.

Cara entered and Josh kissed her and they quietly walked to his room where Cal was waiting. The TV was on and the wine glasses were full.

"It's a good movie mom," said Cal as they closed the door and watched.

"Most of the guys are gone," said Josh.

"Good," she replied, "just us," as she sipped her wine, a little while later she got up.

"Gotta use the girls room," she said as the boys watched the TV intently.

Cara needed to pee after the long drive and when she opened the bathroom door to leave there was Zac staring at her hard. She froze. Zac backed her into the bathroom and closed the door. The look in his eyes said it all. Cara knew he was master and she knew what he wanted as he stared at her dominantly.

Cara dropped to her knees as Zac opened his pants and she took his soft cock in her warm mouth. She's still remembered his words from last time, "you will suck my cock whenever I tell you bitch," he had said and Cara proceeded to do just that as she felt his dominance over her.

Zac held her hair with both hands as his cock hardened and he fucked her mouth pushing deeper each thrust using her mouth like a cunt on a ten dollar whore.

"Oh that's nice slut," he said. "I should take you home to suck my brother too." Cara knew she would.

"Even my dog, bitch, I'd make you suck his cock too."

Cara almost cried. She was his slut and she would suck whatever cock he told her. It was an urge deep inside she couldn't say no.

Cara felt like a dirty slut degraded as he used her mouth for his pleasure. She almost cried with the pleasure she felt being so degraded. Then when he pushed to his balls and held her hair tightly he pumped multiple shots of hot cum straight down her throat. Now Cara shook with orgasm. She hadn't had an orgasm sucking cock in over 20 years and she knew she'd have to do this again,

"Swallow it all cunt," he told her and she did. She loved this treatment and wouldn't have let a drop escape.

"Go," he said and Zac just smiled as Cara got up and walked around him. He had a date for the evening he needed to get ready. Emptying his first load in the mommy sluts throat was a good start.

Cara returned to the room and said nothing. The boys didn't miss her. She felt used and degraded like a cheap slut and it made her feel so hot. Zac scared her. He was master because he knew she was a slut and no matter how he treated her she would be back for more. She was glad though he didn't breed her, she didn't want a baby from those bad genes.

"I'll get some popcorn," Cal said as he left the room. Cara watched as the boy left prancing out the door like her son did in high school. He looked so cute with that curly blond hair and that nice tan. Such a boy she thought.

"So did you bring pajamas," Josh asked and she looked over at him and smiled.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12