Frat Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got another movie," he said and Cara got up and opened her bag. Josh left for the bathroom and for the moment Cara was alone. She took out the lavender nightly and put it on. She checked her look in the mirror. She looked so fuckable. Her large tits held the sheer material on her and it was easy to see through it. She was well covered but under the sheer material the boys could play with her tits. Oh and they would get bigger once she was pregnant.

Her bottom half looked covered except when her fingers spread the lace and there was nothing covering the large cunt lips open below except the patch of chocolate brown pubes which were well trimmed around it. Like the lady had said. Open for easy access all night.

Cara was practically in love with young Cal. Younger than her son he was so sweet and affectionate. Josh too seemed so nice and caring. She would be theirs tonight. They would cuddle and watch TV like a young happy family. Then she would enjoy watching them get excited while she made their little cocks get hard. Oh, yes she felt the warmth. She wanted so badly for these young boys to use her and come in her over and over that she started to sweat.

When Cal returned with the popcorn he froze. Standing there was Cara. She was his mothers age standing there in a sheer lavender baby doll gown. She was short and her straight long brown hair covered her large soft breasts. The sheer lace like gown went down only to her waist. Not momma pajamas, this gown cried out, "fuck me." His cock grew just struggling to see her tits. Then he shook and almost dropped the popcorn knowing she was going to let him enjoy her soft pussy again.

Almost speechless the boy managed a whisper, "you look so beautiful," he said as she smiled. It excited her to know he wanted her. He wanted so bad to put his cock inside her. Cal loved his momma.

Looking into his soft blue eyes her heart beat faster. Yeah, she was in love with young Cal and she got excited knowing he would be breeding her tonight.

Cal was beyond ready. "I wish my mom had been like this," he said.

Cara kissed him softly. "Well I'm your mom tonight," she said smiling. "You can call me mommy and play with my titties. Mommy will make her boys happy tonight."

Just then Josh returned and he too was speechless as both boys stripped down to their underwear,

"No pajamas for you boys?" Cara asked softly.

"No,....sorry we just sleep in our underwear," as the boys sat down next to her. suddenly feeling shy and waiting for her to do something.

"I'm so happy to spend a family night home with my boys. I know you've been at school all week and those girls have been teasing you. Well don't you worry. Mommy will take good care of you."

Cara bent over Cal, removed his shorts and her mouth watered. Cal looked down at her pretty long dark hair as she sucked on his cock until it's was stiff. He watched as her lips went all the way down until they reached his ball sack. Then she moved to Josh and licked his like a cone and then sucked on it.

Then they started rubbing and kissing Cara, one on each side. They were hard as lead pipes. She took hold of both.

"Don't we want to watch the movie," Cara kidded them but got no reply as both boys ran their hands all over her. Cara closed her eyes and began to purr, Cal groped her breasts, she loved the attention. Then she stroked Cal's hard pencil cock and laid back on the bed. She knew his need was urgent.

"Come here Cal," she whispered as he got between her legs. "Those girls have made your cock so hard," she teased. "Now mommy will take care of it for you."

The boys were beyond excited. The door was locked and they had her to themselves in there. She was their mom to use and enjoy but what she said next took them over the top.

"It's a special night," she whispered as they listened, still pawing her.

"I'm a mommy without a baby," she whispered. "I need you boys to breed me a baby tonight."

She watched the look on Cal's face as he looked at Josh. "We'd love to mom," he said smiling. "How do we do that?"

"Oh honey, it's easy. Just come in me as much as you can, deep, real deep." She said realizing he had never fathered any children.

Then he fumbled his way on top and she directed his cock as it found the opening in her bottoms. He spread her cunt lips and she pulled hard on his ass to get him in deep. Cal never stopped smiling as he moved in and out enjoying the soft cunt walls in his mature mommy pussy.

"I like it when I cum in you mom," he whispered smiling. Cara looked up at him and smiled back.

"I like it too," she whispered, smiling and holding him tenderly. "Now, sweet boy, give me all that hot cum."

He came fast and when he unloaded she loved the intense look on his face as he pumped lots of hot semen into her. Cara smiled like a cat with satisfaction as so much boy cum landed deep inside her.

Next Josh, getting on top and entered her. Then he licked her ear and whispered. "I've got a lot of hot baby seeds but you need to milk them out."

"Ohhh that's sounds fun," she whispered, then looking into his eyes, "mommy needs those baby seeds," she said as she began clenching her cunt muscles down on his hard boy cock watching the pleasure in his face. Josh never felt this from a girlfriend and he loved the way she gripped and pulled. She fucked him like a pro with her tight talented cunt.

Josh didn't last long as he pushed and held forward blasting his large load of boy cum deep in her womb and they all three laid there cuddling together panting and sweating. The boys now knew her pajamas had a hole in the right place. They could slip in a cock anytime they got hard.

They all enjoyed the evening of wine and popcorn and another movie. Cara held them close and a couple hours later while Cal was snuggled up behind her and a romantic part of the movie played she felt his cock grow against her soft ass. Cals arm was around her as he rubbed his fingers on her nipple and under her breast.

Cara lifted her leg and Cal arched his back and his cock slipped into her hot wet cunt. Cara kept her leg up until he was in balls deep then she dropped it trapping his cock deep inside her. Neither of them moved. She held him in her oven as his cock heated up and grew while he played with her tits from behind.

Cal laid there holding her. she was so warm against him. Cal felt the heat and realized he was deep inside her body. She continued to get wetter and the boy didn't want it to end. Cal rubbed his face in her soft hair and now knew the smell of a woman in heat. His cock then felt her muscles as they involuntarily gripped and worked massaging his long boy cock.

Then after almost 10 minutes of feeling the heat inside her he had no choice as he whispered, "I gotta cum," and she felt the twitching and jerking and his hot boy cum flooded inside her.

About an hour later Cara turned her back to Josh and rubbed her ass against his crotch and he understood. Soon his larger cock was deep inside her and they laid there quietly relaxing with his cock buried deep in her oven. She loved the feeling of a large cock lodged inside her. Then she felt him start to jerk and she reached around and held his ass cheeks against her so his load would be emptied deep inside her.

She relaxed now and enjoyed the movie knowing she had lovingly helped each boy unload their semen in her. She loved watching TV with her boys and taking care of their needs. When the last movie ended Josh clicked off the TV and the boys took another turn each sliding their cocks through the small opening and draining what was left in their balls inside her. Then the boys, totally drained of energy and semen fell asleep. Cara felt so much like a woman now.

Cara laid there, she had really enjoyed the love and caring. Her heart had been satisfied but now the itch in her cunt was raging. She thought about Zac who had so roughly used her and each time she thought of him she felt the deeper urges.

Cara heard a noise outside in the hall and she slowly got up. The cum slid out and down her thighs. Grabbing Cal's Tshirt she wiped herself well and quietly slipped into the hall. Coming out of the bathroom she saw Scott. He smiled when he saw her. He had not found anything to fuck tonight and she was just what his cock needed.

"Hi," he whispered not wanting anyone else to hear and they both quietly entered his room as he shut the door. Cara sat down on his bed looking so hot. Her insides were on fire. The time of loving and caring we're over. Cara was now a bitch in heat.

Scott stepped forward and she unzipped him placing his cock in her mouth and she felt it grow like the fire inside her. She wanted to finish him then but Scott stepped back and undressed. He had plenty of coeds lately and he wanted to feel that soft mature pussy gripping his pipe again.

Cara watched as he unveiled his handsome muscular frame and she laid back opening her legs to invite him.

Scott had struck out tonight but mom had come to the rescue. It was so nice to have this soft pussy to enjoy.

Scott plowed her hard as she wrapped her legs around his back. She loved the tenderness of the younger boys but deep inside she needed the rough fucking this muscular bad boy gave her. Scott, half drunk and unable to feel much went into auto mode and began slamming her cunt hard as he held her up under her soft ass. His long cock was extended up into her mature womb. Deep inside of her his cock was now enjoying that soft wet pussy that gripped it.

"So... fucking... nice... mom," he said panting, "love this hot cunt of yours," driving her even more wild as he worked off a weeks lust on her bare pussy. The tension was building inside her now and she started to feel it erupt. Scott froze, held her ass tight and grunted as he fired off his load of cum deep in her womb. Cara erupted as the hot cum filled her insides. She faded in and out as the explosion of pleasure ripped from her middle.

"Ohhhh fuckkk," she cried shaking, "cum, cum, oh yeah deep in me cumm," And Scott unloaded until every last drop was out or his balls. They both laid there sweating and panting as Cara finally got the orgasm she had craved.

"Ohh dam," he panted, "thank you mom, I needed that." and they both smiled while panting.

"Thank you," she said, "you fuck so well."

"Oh look here," said Aaron, standing in the door, "mommy came back for more," and Scott looked over as Aaron was naked and stroking his large cock. Cara's eyes sparkled at the sight of his fat cock with the strong veins popping out. She saw the big crop of hair on the two balls that hung below and her mind saw balls full of cum waiting to be drained. Her heart was still racing, it had never slowed down. The young boys were asleep in the other room. Now the older boys would have their turns pounding the mommy slut. She was theirs to use. They wouldn't be so gentle.

Scott rolled off. "Just warmed her up," he said as he left the room. Aaron fell on her and she looked up at him as he slid his cock into the small opening in her gown. It was just another boy to service for Cara. She loved having a house full of boys scratching her itch, filling her pussy and giving her multiple orgasms.

"Ohh yeah, nice tight pussy," he slid inside the warm sheath. Then he proceeded to use her cunt to cum in. "Nice slut pussy," he mumbled again and he worked her for along time. Cara held him tight wrapping her legs around his back and locking her ankles. She wanted another orgasm so she needed it harder now and she dug her nails in his back.

"Oh bitch," he yelled and slammed her hard over and over until his ball released their cum filling her with more semen and sending her off in another spasm.

Cara had a short rest then Aaron and Scott worked her again and it was almost daylight when they were totally exhausted and Cara, tired and droggy found her way back to Josh's room and fell asleep only to be awaken a few hours later. Cal and Josh's unaware she had service the other boys now had morning hardons. She gladly took care of their needs holding both boys deep inside her when they unloaded their balls. She was grateful these were gentle and caring boys.

Cara showered and they all enjoyed breakfast and Cara laid down in the den for a short nap only wearing her nighty. Scott and Aaron stopped and looked.

"She's so hot," Scott said.

"Yeah," Aaron replied. "It's time we give her what she came for."

"She needs some hard slut breeding doesn't she?" Scott said.

"Of course, Aaron replied, "Why else would she lay around in a fraternity in that."

The boys woke her. "So Josh says mommy needs a baby," Aaron said as he moved toward her stroking his long cock. Cara now rested, gazed at his strong young body. Boy muscles and a dark tan with a long stick of stiff muscle in his hand. She felt the itch inside which had only been partially satisfied by the previous evening of boy fucking.

These two older boys eyed her like a wolf eyes a rabbit. She was helpless and they knew she had come there for boy cock. Aaron and Scott removed her nighty and pulled the crotchless panties off. They wanted their toy totally naked.

Aaron then moved his cock inside her as Scott pulled one of her legs until her foot was strattled over the back of the sofa and her other foot was flat on the floor. This kept her cunt wide open for their use. The two young boys took turns drinking beer and and pounding her mature cunt again. Each of them with a renewed lust at the thought of getting the mommy slut pregnant. Cara felt each orgasm and she shook and spasmed. They worked her hard until dinner time and then she headed for the shower again.

That evening they all needed a break. Hector and Sean would be back tomorrow. Cara was a little tired again from the non stop fucking but she wasn't ready to leave.

Her phone buzzed. Lilly had texted her.

"Mom, I need help. I'm supposed to visit these guys tonight. I know they will all want to fuck me. It's a small school, my reputation will be ruined if I let them."

Cara replied. "Here is where I am," she said, "you can be here in an hour. I've got the male companionship you need. Mom will make sure you get taken care of and no one will know.".

It was dark out now and Cara was between Cal and Josh. The boys had each been slipping her some cock during the movie. They loved the little opening and enjoyed resting their cocks inside her warm pussy while they watched TV. Josh had just finished leaving his load inside her when Scott stepped in.

"There's an incredibly beautiful young girl downstairs," he said, "says she wants to see her mom."

Cara jumped up and put her robe on. Then she walked down. Scott followed.

"Glad you could make it," she told he daughter Lilly, "you look awful hot." Mother and daughter talked much more freely since that weekend the Army boys were over.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend here mom, I hope he has a friend for me," she said. "I so badly need to get fucked tonight."

"Oh, you will dear, Mom knows just what you need."

"But first, "Cara said, pointing to the hook on the closet door. Then opened her robe and she took off her crotchless panties from under her sheer nightie and hung it up.

"First you need to put your panties up here with mine."

Scott watched as beautiful young Lilly stood there with her long dark brown hair almost reaching her ass. Her large breasts were fighting hard to break out of her blouse and those pretty blue eyes highlighted with mascara sparkled even in the dull light. She looked like a high school homecoming queen.

Scott's face lit up as the young beauty slipped off her skirt and then her panties. She was standing there bottomless as she held her panties looking around not noticing Scott.

"Why are we doing this, mom." she asked.

"It let's the boy's know they have permission."

"Permission for what," Lilly asked.

"Permission to play with the toys," mom said.

"And we're the toys," Cara added looking at her daughter to be sure she understood what that meant.

Lilly knew where she was and she now knew what mom meant. Then she smiled and she placed her panties on the hook with mom's.

"Mom," she whispered, all bubbly now, "this is crazy mom. How many boyfriends do you have here?.

Mom didn't reply. "Just follow me," mom said.

Taking her daughters hand the two bottomless women with sweet bare asses walked down the hall. Scott seeing two panties on the hook followed. The young one looked so sexy? Her little gymnastics ass was so taunt. Scott felt the rise in his pants. With her panties on the hook they all had permission and wanted his fill of the young beauty first.

Lilly was excited like never before, like a kid on Christmas. Her young cunt felt the cool air and she had started to cream down her thighs as she took the slut walk down the hall with mom. She knew mom would be there to make sure she got well taken care of.

"So my little girl," Cara said. "Since I'm going to introduce you to my secret life, I should first ask what are you using for birth control?"

"This is all kinda new mom, I haven't decided yet," Lilly replied. "I wanted to ask you about that."

"Oh my," Cara replied, now purplexed. "We'll talk about that when we get home." Cara now smiled thinking a baby or grandbaby, it didn't matter to her.

Cara then looked at sweet little Lilly standing there looking so stunning, "The boys are gonna love breeding you," she said knowing that Lilly, just like her couldn't resist a boy's hard cock. Both women would be taking all cocks this weekend.

The two boys gasped as one older woman with pussy hair and one young clean shaved teen walked into Josh's room looking so fuckable.

Scott stepped in with his cock swaying in the wind and quickly grabbed Lilly's little hand. She looked up at him with her blue puppy dog eyes. He was so handsome she thought. Then she looked down at his large cock and felt the heat flash.

"Ok mom?" she pleaded, "I need to feel his cock so badly," she whispered.

Cara was hesitant. She knew Scott had a large cock and could be rough.

"You haven't had the tour of the place," he said and Lilly looked at her mom. He eyes pleading for approval. "Can I have this one," they read.

"Go on dear," Cara said.

"Scott, don't keep her tied up too long." Then she smiled. Her little girl was grown up now. She had an insatiable need for cock just like her mom.

Scott took little Lilly straight to his room and left the door open like he always did. He wanted all the guys to watch. She was a young and in heat and she was all over the handsome young boy.

Just before morning Hector and Sean came home and walking down the hall they stopped. They both saw the two panties on the hook and smiled at each other.

"Those panties are a lot smaller," Hector said.

"Yeah, Good thing we came home early," Sean replied. "Looks like Cara brought a small friend."

"Yeah," mumbled Hector. "Time for a tie down party. Bring the little one to our room while I get out the straps."

"Oh yeah," Sean smiled, " We'll fuck her spread eagle on the pillows. And we'll use the ball gag and the blindfold this time too."

12