Frat Party - Consequences REAL

Story Info
My REAL ending for my sequel.
5.9k words
3.46
44.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to my sequel with an ending. It does not match with the original story where the original story is told by the wife to her lover with the husband being clueless of everything. After reading my own sequel I concluded that there can't be reconciliation even being my preference normally.

However, when I wrote this story, I changed my mind and decided for reconciliation, but still with punishment for them. I'm sure a lot of you will say the husband is a cuck, but I am romantic and believe in second chances, but only if deserved.

Please read the original stories of billyt98366 at

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/a-frat-party-with-my-daughter-ch-1

and

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/a-frat-party-with-my-daughter-ch-2

before my two-part series. Like for the first part, I contacted the original author billyt98366 this summer (2021) again for permission to use his stories, but again, I didn't get any response - as expected.

I've been advised to take an editor to correct my stories. Well, I've tried and contacted more than 10 editors on the editor page on LIT who have recently updated their profiles but didn't get only one response -- a rejection because of having a lot of other edit requests.

*****

My life is crashing, there is no other word for it. I had it all: A loving husband who provided for my daughter and me in every way. He earned enough money so that I didn't need to go back to work after the birth of our daughter Kim. We weren't rich but had a comfortable life with a nice home and I didn't have to cry for money. Okay, sometimes I had to argue with my husband but most of the time I got my way.

We had a varied sex life, but it decreased the last few years because my husband got promoted several times and had to work late more often. Maybe that was the reason I was vulnerable to the advances of my long-time lover Billy. He complemented me every time we saw each other and with my libido still high I thought I could have a lover without hurting my husband. I thought I could have my cake and eat it too and my husband wouldn't suffer from it, it would even improve the love life with him. How stupid this sounds now.

Then came the time when our daughter moved to the college, and I visited her there two weekends. On the first weekend I met Mark at a frat party I visited with my daughter. I spend my time in bed with him and my daughter even appreciated it. Then followed 4 weeks with telephone sex with Mark and masturbation thinking of him. I also met with Billy during this time, but I didn't tell him about Mark and my weekend yet. What I didn't realize was that I completely neglected my husband. I found out later in an embarrassing way. On my second visit at the college, I met Mark again and had sex with him and about a dozen of his friends through the whole weekend. My daughter knew everything and was happy for me and we both didn't think of my husband, her father. We were selfish without end.

Five weeks after my second weekend my live crashed. My husband stopped the payment for the college and after confronting him he told me that he knew about my lover. You've read about that. But my fall didn't stop there.

The rest of the week after my husband told me what he knew about my cheating, I spent in a haze. I called my daughter several times and we cried together. I can honestly say I never wanted to hurt my husband, but I never thought what would happen if my husband found out. Today I can say I lived in my own fantasy world where I could have everything, but hindsight is 20/20. My daughter said she would come home for the weekend, and we should sit down and talk with him. I wasn't sure if it would help me but maybe it could restore her relationship with her father. Mark called once after he heard about the confrontation, but I shut him down. Even Billy, who I met about 2 times a week wasn't in my thought. He texted me several times asking to come by, but I just told him once that I had familiar problems to solve and would contact him later. My husband stayed away from home in the evenings. At First, I thought he had sex with other women but then I saw the sportswear in the hamper. I remembered seeing it several times in the last few weeks but didn't think about it then. Well, it shows where my mind was.

**********

Then came the weekend. My daughter arrived on Friday afternoon, and we talked. I even told her about Billy, the only secret I kept from her until that day. When my husband came late in the evening my daughter run up to him and embraced him and cried "I'm sorry" several times. He just patted her on her back and just said "we talk next morning" and walked to the guestroom. I know this indifference hurt my daughter, but she said she understands when she came back to me to the table.

After a sleepless night we met in the morning at our dinner table. After looking at my daughter and me for few seconds he just said "Who wants to start talking? What have you both to say about this mess?" My daughter and I had discussed it the evening before and thought it would be the best if she would act as mediator even with her role in it. According to what she knew she started her speech.

"Daddy, first I want to say I'm sorry we hurt you so much. I can assure you that we both, mum and I, really love you, that never changed. We know that our actions suggest something else." My husband just grumbled but didn't say anything, so my daughter continued. "You know I've been always best friend with my mother, not just a child. She shared a lot of her life with me, so I also know a lot about your marriage. Yes, we talked even about sex and your sex life."

At this my husband looked at me surprised but also angry. I couldn't look him in the eyes for long, so I lowered my gaze to my hands. I thought back what I told my daughter the last few years and it didn't paint a good picture of my life with my husband, worse than it had actually been. My daughter continued.

"My mother told me, that over the years your sex-life suffered. You started to work longer hours and were often tired. I know she started to use toys to satisfy her sexual needs because she didn't want to put pressure on you. I didn't know she started an affair with Billy a few years ago. In the discussions with her this last week she told me that she started to explore her sexuality with him to improve your sex-life together." Until then she spoke with normal but neutral voice, but she continued with a low voice and with looking at me also accusatory. "But looking back I never did see any improvement, at least she didn't tell me. She always told me that she is sexually unsatisfied and didn't get the attention from you. This was the main reason I accepted her fling with Mark on her first visit. I thought it would satisfy her needs on the long term and it wouldn't hurt you in any way. I knew she had contact with him through the following weeks and I even knew she wanted to meet him again. However, I didn't know how intense their calls and chats have been. I learned about it after talking with Mark. Yes, I encouraged her to meet him again the second weekend she came up to the college. It shouldn't become a long-term affair. I knew that she did have sex not just with Mark, though I didn't know about the gangbang in the first night. But after that I just thought it wouldn't hurt anyone if she let her hair down the whole weekend." At this she looked down and blushed but continued. "Yes, I let her fuck my boyfriend Bob on the second weekend. Somehow it felt alright for the bonding between my mother and me. But I never expected all this to intensify the bond between my mother and Mark."

After my daughter finished her speak, we sat around in silence to process what she said. I noticed then that I had started to cry, and I just knew that it needs a miracle to save my marriage.

After a long pause of several minutes my husband turned to me and asked in a cold manner if I had something to add by way of explanation. I couldn't talk so I just shook my head no. He waited a few more seconds if I might change my mind. He then leaned back and started his speech that would determine my future.

"Let's recapitulate. My wife started her long-term affair because I had to work long hours to provide for my family. She wouldn't talk to me about it because she didn't want to hurt me, she fucked other men thinking it wouldn't hurt me, instead. She wanted to explore her sexuality by having an affair with Mark instead of talking to me. She also become a slut for a more than a dozen frat-boys to satisfy her sexual needs with the encouragement of my daughter. She even fucked her daughter's boyfriend to become closer to her."

When he said it like that it sounded really terrible. I sunk back in my seat shamefully and let the tears flow. But I didn't think one second they would have an effect on my husband. After some time, what seemed like hours but could only be a few seconds, he started to talk again -- mainly to my daughter.

"Let's straighten a few things here. Your mother had a good job before she became pregnant with you. Don't get me wrong: The pregnancy was planned, and I always wanted children. This is the reason we moved to this bigger home for the all the children we planned even when I argued that this house is way too big. But she countered that she would go back to work after the planned kids will have started school and contribute to the household."

I sat there in tears and thought back to this time. A time when we were happy. It's true, I wanted this big house and fill it with children, and I really wanted to go back to work.

"After you were born, she stayed at home and provided for you. After a few years I wanted more kids, but your mother decided one was enough and that she doesn't want more. I never forced her for more because I thought and still think this is her decision in the end because it's her body. When you started school, she also decided she doesn't want to go back to work and keep the focus on your growing up. It was okay with it at the beginning, because I earned enough for us for good life. There was just a little problem. Now we had this big house I had to pay for, and your mother didn't go back to work. That alone wouldn't have been such a problem because I am good in my job and earn good money. However, with your mother staying home she had to fill her free time especially after you started school."

Oh god, I knew where this is going to. I never realized I was so bad.

"Her hobbies started to cost more money over the time. I don't want to explain what your mother spent our money for. I don't want to harp on her visits to the beauty salon every other week for a few hundred dollars. Or her shoes and purses and dresses she used maybe once in all these years. And I don't want to mention her new car she had to have every 3 or 4 year -- of course with all the extras. Oh, and did you know she even spent some money I had to work for on her lovers? While I got a gift certificate on Christmas her lover got an expensive watch - with personalized engraving. I found out just recently because she was good on fogging some expenses."

With that my daughter looked at me surprised. That too was something I didn't tell her. I felt ashamed even more.

"You might wonder why I didn't say something. But I have to tell you I did say something from early on. I had several discussions about money with your mother, but I kept it away from you. She always argued that you are worth the money, and she promised to decrease her spending. Well, this always lasted a few weeks and then she was back on spending. After a few years I gave up discussing but I had to work longer hours to finance your mother. And of course, you. I don't have to tell you what hobbies you tried over the years and I'm sure you have no idea how much they cost. Your mother always wanted the best of the best for you.

Did you know that in the last several years 70 percent of our money went to your mothers and your spending? With the remaining 30% I had for paying my expenses as much as put aside for our nest egg. Maybe you realize this egg is not really substantial at the moment with your school and your mothers 'investments'. I would say it's more like a grain than an egg. Your mother accused me once for spending 150 Dollar on a tennis racket whereas she spent 400 Dollar on a new bag the same week. And I really would have liked to see your mother in all the dessous she bought from Victoria secret or Agent provocateur, but it seems that's reserved for the lovers."

'Oh my god' I thought, 'How much did he find out'. I never saw it that bad. I never knew about our financial situation; money was there to spend it. When I bought sexy lingerie, I always thought about my husband, but I never wore it for him even when he asked me to. He interrupted my line of thought by continuing.

"So, my dear daughter, you will understand that money doesn't grow on trees, I had to work for it, and I had to work long hours to bring additional money. I like my job, so this was no big problem for me."

"Of course, my working long hours had to have an impact on our sex life. After working 10 hours or more a day I don't have the energy to treat your mother for a long time before getting to the main part. She always needed me to seduce her with fondling and caressing her body for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I love foreplay, but I don't always have the energy for it."

By talking about our sex-life my daughter started to blush. She wasn't prepared to talk about sex with her father, though she started it in her intro.

"Oh, come on my dear daughter, no reason to blush. If you talked with your mother about our sex-life you should know all this. Did your mother tell you we had a quite active sex life in the beginning of our marriage? But with active I just mean the amount of sex. We did I quiet often and sometimes several times a day. The amount surely reduced after you were born, that was ok with me. But what your mother never was, at least with me, was being really adventurous. Blowjobs were always a rarity because they were humiliating her. That doesn't mean I didn't have to perform orally on her. On the contrary, I was expected to perform cunnilingus as foreplay. The same goes for new positions. Doggy was degrading her and was only seldom performed. Mostly she was the passive partner and let me do the work. Introducing new ideas wasn't very appreciated, so I stopped trying ten years ago. And yes, with the plain vanilla sex it dwindled down altogether."

Hearing it from him like that I wanted to object..... but I couldn't. Everything he said was true. He tried to be more adventurous and try new things, but I refused. I didn't want to be seen as slut -- what a joke now. How my lover or the frat-boys saw me I didn't care so I was willing to do things I wouldn't do with my husband.

"So, my dear daughter, blaming our bad sex life on me and having this as justification doesn't work here. Did your mother say anything to me? No. Did she ever introduce new sexual practices? No. Did she ever consent to new things introduced by me? Not really. In the last 5 years about 90% of sexual intercourse were started by me. About 90% of our sexual intercourse with me as active partner while your mother lay on her back. So don't tell me it's my fault that she is a slut for others."

The last rants got louder and louder and I sunk back more and more. He took a few deep breaths and continued more calmly...

"I don't know what you both expect from me, but there will be changes in all our lives. You can think about your future until tomorrow. Then I will decide what happens next."

With that he looked at us for a few seconds that seemed like hours. Then he got up and left the room. Half an hour later he came down with a small sports bag and said that he will come back late in in the evening and we don't need to wait with dinner for him. Kim and I still sat at the table looking at each other but lost in our own thoughts about the Revelations.

I've always seen myself as a person of high morals and high sense of family. But being confronted with the truth I suddenly saw myself as what I really was. A selfish cheating bitch. Self-awareness is the first step towards self-improvement, but god damn this hurts. But what hurt the most was that I hurt my husband. Somehow, I didn't feel sorry for myself. Not one bit. But I felt sorry for my husband and my daughter. How and especially when did I lose my moral way? This I had to resolve for myself either my marriage continuous or not.

I don't want to go into details, but when I talked with my daughter the rest of the day, I knew our relationship got a big dent. She never openly accused me but from her wording and tone I knew she blamed me for making her father the bad person in the past.

She wanted to mend her relationship with her father, and I knew there was a great chance for her. I knew I would help her any way I could. However, I didn't know if my marriage was mortally wounded or if I could save it. I knew it would never be like before again and I had to make a lot of concessions.

I knew I still loved my husband even my actions didn't show it. And I knew I still respected my heart husband for everything he did for us. I never allowed anyone to seriously badmouth him. With all the talking I knew in my mind I had to take the blame and take responsibility for my action and start giving without expecting something.

**********

The next Sunday morning started like the day before. My daughter and I were sitting at the table when my husband arrived. Before either of them could start talking I said "Please let me start before I lose my courage." They both looked at me surprised and when they didn't object, I continued:

"My dear husband. I'm sorry that I hurt you so much. I don't know when I lost my way but please believe me when I say I always loved you. Be assured that nothing you did or didn't do was the reason. The blame is on me completely. I don't know why I did what I did but I intend to find out with professional help.

I know you dislike our daughter at the moment, but please, she is a victim like you. A victim of my selfishness and lies I told her and lies by omission of important facts."

With the last sentences they looked at me with big eyes. I don't think they expected something like that at all. Before losing my composure, I continued:

"Even if you don't want me anymore in the future, please reconcile with our daughter. She needs you as responsible father to bring her back on the right way more than me as selfish woman. At least now.

I know I have no right to ask, but if you find it in your heart to give me second chance I would do nearly anything to earn it. I know you will never forget what I did, but I hope you can forgive me sometime in the future."

After a few seconds I finished with "Even if you move on without me to be happy with someone else you have to forgive me for your own happiness."

With the last sentence I lost it and run upstairs to the bedroom. I didn't plan to say the last sentence because I didn't want to think about a life without him. But right at this moment all I wanted was him to be happy with whoever it may be.

It took me 15 minutes to calm down again and I walked back down. "I'm sorry" I said when I sat down again.

Everyone seemed lost in thoughts but then my husband straightened up. "I thank you for your confession even though I didn't expect it so hard on yourself."

After a few seconds he continued.

"I don't want to beat around the bush. I tell you that I've already consulted a divorce lawyer."

12