Frat Party Costume Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, Caleb felt his body getting lots of goosebumps and just generally feeling better than he could ever remember feeling before. Maybe the weed had just been really good, he thought. He was warm and fuzzy and digging all the music and getting to listen in secretly on nearby conversations. It was voyeur heaven.

Lane found himself talking to a couple of girls that were standing just outside the house near the pool. They were both bombshell brunettes, though one had slightly darker hair. They were dressed as Katniss Everdeen and Bellatrix Lestrange. But their outfits were mostly wands and arrows and not a whole lot else. It was lingerie and thematic props props.

A lithesome, Asian Slytherin girl had already walked by looking like an actual porn star. This party was incredible and the sorority sisters and pledges that had been invited were as ripe and juicy as the most marvelous apples in the orchard.

At some point a killer booty bouncing jam was dropped by the poolside DJ. They shared a hit from Katniss's pre-roll, which she had hidden in her resistance-themed bra.

Katniss had begun to make out with Lane against a nearby wall as they talked. Caleb heard her actually moan against Lane's mouth and he could tell she was getting horny. She jumped up suddenly and threw her brown, panty-clad ass over the dragon's neck, which was basically on top of Caleb's butt. She wrapped her legs around Lane's back and suddenly the Mockingjay was making out with the Mother of Dragons and the music got louder and everything got hotter.

She had to have known that was she was sitting on another person inside the costume, but she didn't seem to care. Strangely, neither did Caleb. So what if some sexy, 120 pound kitten was bouncing on his back? His head was spinning with a silly happiness and his body felt so warm. He felt giddy drunk and stoned still and it was mystifying but he didn't care. He loved having this hot arrow-slinging sorority slut grinding against Lane's crotch as she made out with him. In doing so, her buns also rubbed against Caleb's buns and he felt himself getting hard where he lay inside the dragon. He pulled the dragon wings and roared the dragon head and unleashed a puff of smoke out of the nostrils using the connected pulley. The surrounding partygoers raised a raucous cheer at the ridiculously impressive sight. This would only add to the legend of Lane Thompson.

At some point Bellatrix dragged her friend off of Caleb's back and away from Lane's very hard crotch (which she had also been rubbing through their costume), to go and snag more drinks and shots.

Lane leaned over to talk into a vented space near

Caleb's neck.

"Hey man, you okay in there? You need a bathroom brake or more booze or anything?" Lane asked through the dark netting.

"No! I'm actually totally good right. Fuck those girls were so hot!" Caleb said to his president.

"Yeah, crazy hot." Lane was very horny and so was Caleb. Every single girl that passed by was a sight to behold.

Due to the size of the costume, Lane had to move slowly throughout the party. He decided to walk them over to the side of the pool where another beer station stood.

As he walked, Caleb noticed that Lane grabbed the outside of his legs to pull him firmly into the tail attachment.

This caused Lane's still very hard, presidentially-sized penis to jut forward and practically wedge in between Caleb's sweaty, oiled buns.

Caleb gasped when he felt it. He was sure Lane wasn't doing it on purpose. The costume practically required this sort of butt to crotch connection due to the way that the end of the table had been sheered off for the standing member, but it was still strange to realize that another guy's hard-on was now pressed against him.

"Oh. My. God." Caleb heard Lane say suddenly, breaking his train of thought away from the penis that was touching him, as he chugged another Fuckeroo he'd been given by an underclassman. Caleb immediately understood what he meant.

There in the middle of the frat's two-tiered pool were two goddesses playing a game of chicken on the backs of a couple of brothers. It appeared to be a Yennifer versus an Elf, and the game was to see who could de-bra the other girl.

An entire crowd had gathered to watch the contest, as many people were still dancing along to a Drake banger. The girls grappled and grabbed at each other, and the crowd picked sides and cheered with a frenzy.

And then both their tops had come off in a Rocky-style tie, and for some reason, in the middle of all of it, they leaned in to share a quick kiss as a show of respect for their match. That kiss though quickly turned into a very passionate make-out session. You couldn't find this stuff in the real world. This was the shit that lasted in that insane fantasyland of the college years. It was Girls Gone Wild live and in stunning HD.

Caleb could feel Lane's penis growing even harder, as it was separated from his ass by only the leather pleat of his cheap, costume skirt and the boxers of his costume mate. He wished it wasn't pressed directly against his butt like this, but he also felt so good still that he didn't care. Those Fuckeroo's were aptly named.

As he watched the make-out session from his comfy laying position, he began to get harder too. He raised the dragon's wings and blew smoke again as he reared the head and stretched his legs back around Lane even tighter, to make the tail tendrils whip theatrically behind them. Everyone around the pool cracked up and pointed towards Lane in appreciation, as if he had been the one to do that. Lane loved it. Caleb was doing an incredible job as the base of the costume. This was definitely going to fast-track him into the house.

But then he had another thought as Caleb's ass was pushed a little further back against his crotch—it felt good to have an ass against his crotch at that very moment. Caleb had a toned butt. The freshman was in good shape.

Lane put his drink down on a nearby table and rested his hands on the dragon's back, right where Caleb's love handles were. Caleb felt this gesture and felt strangely happy to have two strong hands holding onto his body.

Then Lane very subtly pushed his crotch forward to rub against Caleb's available ass. Having his legs wrapped around Lane's sides inside the costume meant that he was already naturally spread.

Caleb couldn't quite tell if Lane knew he was lightly thrusting against him, as they were both so enraptured with the Sapphic pool display now continuing into boob sucking sexiness.

What Lane didn't know was that his cock was starting to push through the slit of his boxers. And what Caleb didn't know was, the more Lane rubbed his crotch forward, and the more he wiggled his own legs up and down behind them to work the costume, the more the leather skirt slowly bunched up his sweaty buns. He had the body oil to thank for that.

His night hadn't started with plans of being inside a gimmicky two-person costume, and now here he was wearing no underwear, while his only piece of clothing rode high and higher up his body.

Lane was too horny to care anymore about what he was doing. He walked the costume over to the much larger outside dance floor where the lights where a vibrant whirr of kaleidoscopic color and where the house music was loudly pumping.

The sexy girl dressed as Katniss had lost her friend and found her way back to Lane. He instantly helped her back up onto the dragon's back (Caleb's ass) so she could grind against him again as she wrapped her legs around the frat president; only this time, with the added complication of having his cock already burst out of his boxer window, and with Caleb's skirt having ridden further up his buns, when Lane pulled Caleb closer in so that she could sit comfortably on the small of his back, it unintentionally caused his penis to wedge directly against Caleb's bare skin for the first time.

Caleb was incredibly tense all of a sudden. He definitely was completely straight and this was ridiculously weird. But he couldn't ignore the feeling of intense joy all over his body. He should've been more nervous but instead he felt strangely okay with feeling a cock resting on the edges of his ass cheeks. The music was so good and the bass beat felt like a requirement. Also, it was insanely erotic to have a girl with an ass this good literally sitting on the small of his back so she could grind on the frat president's waist during the music. No one cared that they basically had taken over the middle of the dance floor. Everyone was just did there thing and the groove continued.

As the songs went by and their kissing got more intense, Caleb noticed that Lane had slowly started to slide his dick against the available ass cheeks below him. The girl was bouncing into the available space that was there, but Lane's dick was definitely unavailable. He was firmly pressed between Caleb's soft buns.

At some point Lane even laid her back on top of Drogon's neck (Caleb's back), and she started writhing to the music, as he ran his hands up and down her exposed sides and legs. She rotated her hips on top of Caleb's butt and Lane looked down at the outline of her barely concealed pussy, which was showing a dark patch on the front of her District 12 panties.

Lane was horny as fuck.

That's when Caleb noticed that Lane's oiled up dick was pressing more directly at his exposed hole, now.

"Hoooooly fuck." He muttered as his head still bopped to the music. He couldn't believe that the frat president had his big cock pressed up against his asshole, or that he could feel him getting harder and thrusting more thanks to this Vixen using him as an actual saddle.

Caleb could hear them both making out again. It was an erotic situation to be in. He was surprised when he actually used his legs to pull Lane closer to him.

"Why was he so horny?" He wondered. His own hard, cock pressed into the mattress of the costume and seemed to pulse in time with the music.

His whole body was throbbing actually. He couldn't remember ever feeling this sunshine-filled. He was high as a kite at a Mary Poppins music festival.

A lot of this had to do with the sexy sorority girl that was continuing to grind her ass and pussy on top of his back as she attempted to give Lane as much body language as possible.

Lane pushed his crotch forward more as she bit his lip, and it felt so good to feel Caleb's naked ass parting below them. Lane hadn't realized that Caleb wasn't wearing any boxers at first, and thought maybe he had gone for a thong or a jock strap so that they wouldn't show beneath the costume. But now it seemed like he had zero underwear on, or at least...his cock head hadn't met any resistance as he pushed.

Fuck. Caleb wondered if he should say something. Maybe Lane didn't know he was pressed against his hole. But then, he was loving this.

Caleb once again shuddered and actually arched his hips up to feel a more direct angle of Lane's cock. He had never once had a single gay thought in his life, but here he was, in the craziest position he'd ever found himself in—with a big, hard penis pressed up against his virgin hole in the middle of a costume where no one could see. He was sweaty and happy and deliriously horny for some reason.

And he didn't know why he did this, but he reached back and spread his cheeks inside the costume.

Lane could tell that Caleb's ass was spreading, and he decided to see how far he could push things. He thrust his helmet down further and for the first time that night, his tip actually entered the ring of Caleb's ass. The oil had made things very slippery.

It was just the half-helmet at first, just sticking half an inch into his tight entrance.

Caleb had his mouth open, but he kept his hands on his ass cheeks, lightly spread for the upperclassman. And Lane actually felt his own eyes flutter a little as Katniss chewed on his earlobe and kissed down his neck. She probably thought she was really blowing his mind from the way he was arching his body. When actually, just below her pussy, under Drogon's scaly back, a freshman's ass was being deflowered in real time.

Caleb was so tight. Lane pushed his head until it popped in and Caleb moaned into the dragon head, thankful that the music was loud enough to cover any such noise.

Lane's oil-drenched cock slid another inch into Caleb and he clenched his teeth as he grunted in pain.

Holy fuck.

It seemed like it should've hurt more, but for whatever reason, he was still feeling insanely high—almost cloud 9 high in the quality of his body's willingness to succumb in this situation.

There was another guy's cock inside of his body for the first time and he couldn't believe he was actually enjoying this. He arched his ass back further, which told Lane that he could keep going. And he did.

A sexy Khalid song came on and everyone was doing their best dance floor slow-grinds.

Katniss rolled her hips on top of them while Lane began to lightly rock back and forth, gaining more inches as the minutes went by.

Caleb would later find out that the frat president had an eight inch cock with a thickness that made girls want to find religion after he was done with them.

And now he here was, slowly fucking Caleb on the dance floor, even as Caleb felt himself teasingly pushing his ass backwards to meet Lane's thrusts.

The girl dressed as Katniss offered Lane another hit from the joint she had hidden in her bra, and she smiled as she noticed that Caleb's ass was clearly moving underneath her own.

"I think your costume buddy is enjoying himself too!" She said into Lane's ear, as the dance floor lights got darker and sultrier. More people began skinny-dipping and heading over to the Jacuzzi as well. The party was reaching critical happiness mass.

"Yeah, it's one of our freshman pledges. He's doing an amazing job, isn't he?" Lane complimented, though he left out the fact that he was slowly fucking him.

"Yeah I feel like I'm on a rodeo bull!" She said, and they continued grinding along to the slower Khalid ditty.

"You're really fucking sexy." Lane said to her as he grabbed her neck and pulled her to him.

"Mmmm, I think you're stupidly hot." She said back, and he put his fingers through her hair as he pulled her in with two hands to kiss her. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and Lane pushed his large cock all the way in to Caleb's stretched ass for the first time.

"ERRRRMAAA FUGGGGGGGGGHHH!" Caleb moaned into the mattress. He had Lane's entire cock inside of him and it was the fullest feeling ever.

He felt like he was on the toilet after not shitting for a week.

His mind was doing loop-de-loops as he couldn't help the fact that his painful grin was more grin than it was pain. He couldn't believe this but it felt INCREDIBLE to have a cock inside him—but it had to be related to the high he was still on. He knew it should hurt more, but it felt so sexy and he wanted more of it.

He wanted this.

He wanted this cock.

He wanted Lane to fuck him.

He flexed his anal muscles to squeeze Lane's cock and it made Caleb's boner even harder beneath him. Lane moaned into Katniss's mouth and she moaned back, loving this unexpected passion he was showing.

Lane was trying to focus on kissing, but all he could do was rock his hips back and forth, loving the crazy tightness of his pledges suddenly willing ass.

At the end of the song, Katniss got down. She needed to find a bathroom. The music continued on.

Even though he was by himself, no one really seemed to care. He continued to grind his hips forward in the costume.

It just looked like he was dancing. No one could tell that he was taking Caleb's virginity and gerrymandering his sexuality to a pink-purple-blue district.

He leaned down towards the air vent near the neck.

"Hey Caleb, do you want to take a bathroom break, or do you want me to just keep fucking you in the middle of this dance floor?"

"MMmmmm, KEEP FUCKKKING ME." Caleb moaned back.

"That's what I thought." And Lane continued his plowing—slow, marvelous thrusts that opened Caleb's buns and stretched him over and over again.

Caleb was getting fucked for the first time in the middle of a frat house dance floor and no one even knew. It was like invisible sex. It was such a turn on to know he was being secretly fucked like this. He loved every inch of Lane's cock sliding in and out of his oily buns. He wanted this night to last forever.

Each thrust was making him grunt deliriously as he wrapped his legs around Lane. This made the dragon tail look as if it was massaging Daenerys back and, well, I guess to those watching, it would only confirm that Game of Thrones continued to be the strangest land of kinks—dragon riders included.

The song "I Love It" by Icona Pop came on and it was the exact type of song that makes everyone stream back to the dance floor to bounce in time together.

Sexy, barely clothed girls and muscle bound dudes with red, Solo cups and various levels of stimulating intoxicants, shook the poolside dance floor as the lights strobed and the nearest neighbors began the complicated decision of whether to call in noise complaints to the police.

The fast rhythm of the song allowed Lane to grab Caleb's bottom and pull him back with the force of a true bull.

Now Lane wasn't just sneakily fucking his pledge. He was pounding him as his crazy hard cock fwapped against Caleb's sweaty buns.

Caleb ass felt like more pleasure than he could ever remember having felt before. Each time Lane's penis filled him inside the costume he felt like he was discovering a sensitive, new part of his body that he didn't know was there.

He was absolutely dying at the fact that he wasn't even control of the moans his mouth was oozing. Lane's cock was mastering him. Caleb's skin was like a rubber basketball—covered in tiny, beautiful bumps that stemmed directly from the tingly goodness of discovering that it's actually okay to LOVE anal sex with a guy.

What the fuck had happened?

When the song finally ended and Lane slowed down his pace, Caleb felt him lean down to speak into the neck again.

"Wanna go back to my room?" Lane asked. He knew what the answer would be. He had taken a lot of willing asses back to his room over his four years at this school He had felt how much Caleb had been popping his ass back. Cock sluts all acted the same when a good cock came home to nest.

It didn't matter that it was a guy. This wouldn't be the first frat slut that Lane had fucked. But it had been a while since there was a willing ass in the house for him to plow.

Lane knew that Caleb would stay up all night in his bedroom giving up his ass. Lane was incredibly happy. This party had been an all-timer. And he was very excited to continue fucking the tightest hole he had fucked, maybe ever. Caleb's ass was suctioned perfection.

Lane wheeled them back into the house and into the elevator. As they walked Lane kept his cock inside Caleb like a skewer. Once they were inside the elevator and the doors had closed, Lane pounded his cock quickly into Caleb and Caleb's moans could be heard loud and clear now.

"Do you like this cock, baby?" Lane asked.

Caleb moaned back "YESSS. FUCKK MEEE PLEASE."

As they headed down the hallway they passed a few other rooms where sex marathons had already begun.

The longshoremen we're opening up their fresh catches.

Lane smiled as he thought of the competition he was about to get into with his housemates. Who could make their slut moan the loudest? Lane loved this game. The feral had taken over.

When they got into the room, Lane pulled his cock out of Caleb's butt and unzipped the costume, stepping out of his portion as he allowed for Caleb to step out of his. Lane pulled him forward and they made out roughly for a second. Caleb had never kissed a guy, but since he'd just been fucked by one it seemed like the next step on that backwards baseball diamond.