Frat Party Costume Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb like the way Lane had taken over. He wrapped his arms around Lane's neck and felt the impressive physique of his chest against his for the first time. He was lightly hairy and clearly did some proper trimming.

Lane led him over to the bathroom and they both took turns using the restroom and resetting. When Caleb came back out Lane was naked on his bed with his cock arched upward as he sat on his haunches.

"Come here." He said to Caleb, who was also naked now after having taken off his skirt in the bathroom. He crawled up onto the bed with his gorgeous fraternity president. He'd never been so turned by the idea of a guy before. But Lane was just very easy to look at.

"So, was that your first time taking cock?" Lane asked as Caleb sidled in close. They kissed again. There was a different energy to kissing a guy. It was exciting.

"Yes," Caleb was beaming. He was somehow more nervous now, being face-to-face like this.

Lane brought his hand down to stroke Caleb's cock. Caleb did the same to his.

"Put my cock in your mouth, pledge." Lane said to him and he pushed Caleb's head down his muscled abs to meet his mushroom-headed penis.

Caleb opened his dry lips and moaned as the snake slithered through them. Lane's cock smelled sweaty and had a sage body wash aroma that lingered from an earlier shower. Caleb didn't mind the taste of the salty-sweet precum that oozed down his tongue, as he sucked on a cock for the very first time. He was surprised at how easy it was. He liked the way it made him feel. He was sucking on a cock and Lane was moaning in appreciation. It made him happy and it made him want to be fucked again.

Lane didn't let Caleb suck him for long. There would be time later on for that. For when Lane wanted to cum a third time, or for that next morning when he would make Caleb suck his morning wood. Or maybe, when they got in the shower together. Lane suddenly saw a lot of possibility with this willing ass in his bed. The night had really taken a turn.

He pushed Caleb back into the center of the bed and spread his legs as Caleb wrapped them around him again. They were in a seated missionary. Lane reached under his pillow and snagged the lube he had stashed there earlier—knowing he'd probably end up boning someone that night.

He just didn't know it would be his supposedly straight freshman pledge filling in as his costume bottom.

He squirted his lube onto his cock and Caleb ran his hands over his chest in excitement. He was going to be fucked again and his body still felt warm and fuzzy and light all over. He arched his ass up as Lane began to rub his slippery helmet along his entrance once again.

Lane pushed in easily this time.

Caleb moaned, and immediately they began a firm fuck session where neither of them cared about who heard them.

"You like that? You like having my cock in your ass??" Lane recited from memory. He'd taken enough sluts in his time.

"Yesssssss." Caleb moaned.

Other moans could be heard coming from distant rooms on the second floor of the frat house. The nighttime moan contest had begun in earnest.

Lane wouldn't be defeated.

He picked Caleb's legs up further into a Pinball Wizard position and slammed his strong hips into Caleb's thighs and ass as his cock crashed through his slippery anal folds and rocked the nucleus of his prostate gland.

Lane loved deflowering virgin guys, something that not everyone in his fraternity knew, but the ones who did had either seen it, heard of it, or been bent over for it.

There was something magical about watching a hetero-normative face as it discovers the island of ass pleasure for the very first time.

Caleb's tongue was hanging out as he enjoyed the way Lane throbbed deep inside him. He felt like slut-on-a-stick at a county fair, just waiting to be salted. He imagined himself like some sort of buttered-up carnival treat because it was almost comical how deeply Lane seemed to have him impaled him in this position. It felt like he was fucking into his stomach. Each new thrust was a thunder of pleasure all throughout his body. He was in ecstasy.

His own cock was begging for attention but anytime he'd go to jack off Lane would push his hand away. It was the worst fucking tease because he wanted to masturbate at the same time as his ass being pleased. The dual sensations would've made him cum instantly. But Lane knew that too.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass, Caleb. Do you want me to cum inside your ass, baby?" Caleb had never heard words like this during sex. He knew what they meant, he just couldn't believe the question was being directed at him, as the frat president held his waist up in the air and fucked him with an increased tempo, forcing Caleb to spread himself even more.

"Yesssssss I wannnnnnt your cummmmmm. CUMMM INSIDE ME PLEASEEEEE!" Caleb desperately moaned, because he really DID want Lane's cum in him. Every moment that passed by, he became more obsessed with the idea that his own ass would have cum inside of it. His straight ass—filled with sperm. Wow.

That was a sexy surprise to him.

He suddenly felt like he NEEDED cum inside him. His head was spinning and his eyes felt like they were tracking. He was actually giggling as he moaned. It was like someone had given him a syringe of happy juice right before the night had started. He had never felt this good during sex, he was almost certain of it.

His sounds were loud and uncontrollable. He knew he was moaning way more than any of the other girls being fucked on this second floor. He was going wild with arousal and he couldn't have kept quiet if he had tried.

"Bounce your ass on my dick, I'm gonna cum soon." Lane commanded, and even in his arched up position, Caleb used his leg muscles to bounce up and down Lane's thick, veiny tube of cream.

The sloppy FWAPS got wetter as Lane was cumming. Caleb could tell the older boy was splooging, because he grabbed his hips hard and his fingers clamped down roughly all the way through his orgasm.

Caleb wanted to cum too, but Lane stopped him from jacking off.

When Lane had finally finished he let Caleb's legs fall back down on the bed and he fell down into a traditional missionary pose. They made out and Lane enjoyed the feel of having his cock still resting in Caleb's contracting asshole.

"Ohhhhh my God, that was so fucking hot." Caleb said as they broke their sloppy kiss.

"Do you want to take a bath?" Lane asked, and Caleb beamed at his new lover.

"Fuck, absolutely, that sounds amazing right now."

And they got up to head towards the bathroom.

Caleb asked if he could use the restroom first and Lane of course said yes. As the hot bath was filling up nearby, Caleb smiled as he allowed his ass to release all the sticky fluids and whatever else it needed. He couldn't believe how amazing this high was he was on felt, or how horny and delirious he still was. He was so excited to play more with this sexy man.

Lane was on the other side of the closed door, texting his frat VP Ollie a pointed question in his moment away.

Lane: "Dude...I'm having the best fucking sex right now. But...question...did anyone mess with the Fuckeroo drinks tonight? I'm feeling way more fucked up than I usually do when I've only had one."

Ollie: "Funny you should mention that. Dieter said some of the Kappa girls came over this afternoon to volunteer with cocktail mixing and party setup."

Lane smiled to himself. If that was true, that included the sexy Katniss he'd been making out with most of the night. She was a junior in the house's sister sorority named Alyssa. They'd been flirting with each other over the last year.

He wondered if she would've done something as devious as adding in some designer drugs to the already classic insanity that was the Fuckeroo.

Lane didn't know all the details yet. But he knew that for whatever reason he was still insanely hard and horny and happy and he was very ready to get into a warm bath with his pledge and probably kiss him slowly for the next hour.

The night was young. The drug was a mystery.

But the sex was outstanding.

Lane didn't care what the cause was. He was going to take Caleb and give him the pounding of a lifetime.

Caleb was already done in the restroom and he'd slipped into the almost full-tub. Lane came back in after he heard the toilet flush and saw the suggestive eyes of his new friend beckoning him into the scalding water.

And Lane did exactly that, settling in across from him in the unfairly large bath. Fraternity royalty really was spoiled rotten.

They crossed their legs in the tub and jacked off as they looked at each other. It was going to be a long night.

"So...tell me why you love my cock," Lane said, and Caleb cheeked a smile.

They were rolling. They didn't know it but they were.

And with each new moment, there desire to replicate new passions triplicated.

Caleb was ready to get kinky. Lane was ready to continue where he had left off.

Fingers wandered...lips reconnected...

and the bathtub began to drain.