Frat Party MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
A Mom continues to be used by the frat.
6k words
4.35
62k
72

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hamgod
hamgod
501 Followers

Derisive laughs and taunts filled the room, tunneling into my head. I knew I deserved them, I, a middle-aged mother and wife, had just used my tits to service a college kid who had done nothing but abuse me in front of his friends. I had never done that for my husband, the love of my life, but I had done it for him, a frat boy who probably didn't know my name, until he had covered me in the biggest load of cum I had ever seen, or even heard of. His brothers had recorded it happening and now, based on the laughs and shutter sounds, they were recording the aftermath and mocking me. I couldn't be sure; I was unable see them, my eyes caked shut with cum. I doubted any part of my face was visible to them, Bret's musky load had plastered me completely. I could feel the viscous chunk drying on my breasts. At least they couldn't see my face burn red. Bret stood, shaking the droplets of cream from his thick cock. It fell like heavy rain, adding to thick coat of jizz already coating my face. I felt my mouth open hoping to catch some. No such luck, I thought, immediately regretting it. I didn't even like the taste of cum, I hated it. Why was I trying to catch some? What was happening to me?

The thick layer of cum didn't hide my shame for long. I heard a laugh, and felt water on my face. No, not water. It was bubbly. Beer. Bret was washing his cum from my face with a stale, skunky, light beer, no doubt left over from last night. Made sense, that's all I was to him, a left over from last night. I wiped my eyes, blinking. They burned from the beer, but mostly from the thick blasts of Bret's spunk that had flown into them. He stood over me, smirking as he shook out the can, droplets landing on my tongue. His cock hung in front of me, soft. It was still longer than Jeff's erection by at least a couple of inches, and thicker, even deflated. He held it up, and I felt myself rise on my knees as he brought to my face. Again, my mouth opened. He just smirked, moving to the side and bringing it to my hair, using my locks to wipe him clean.

"Thank you," I heard myself say. That drew a laugh from the room, and even Bret. His cock jiggled, shaking slightly against his muscular thigh. I stared, totally entranced. Why was I such acting so pathetic? Even in my wildest days in college, I was never what one would call a whore. I might have partied, but I usually had a boyfriend, and even when single I didn't have a lot of one night stands. And when I did have sex, I was never one to debase myself. I always made sure they treated me with respect, or they didn't get to treat me at all. But now, I had just been used like a sex toy for one man's pleasure, and his friend's entertainment, and I was thanking him for it. I needed to get out of this house, I was under some sort of spell.

"You're welcome, slut," he responded, patting my head. A shock went through my body, pride at pleasing him coursing through me. I tilted my head back, looking up at him with wide and desperate eyes. My pussy twinged, dampening. Stop it, I begged my body.

"This bitch is filthy. I need a shower," He yawned, stretching back, his cock pushing forward. "Why don't you boys help our guest get all the way clean."

His order drew wide grins from the assembled brothers. I felt my heart quicken, worried about how exactly they planned to clean me.

"No, I can clean my..." I started, but was cut off as I talked. A stocky redheaded brother had stood, and picked me up, carrying me like a sack of potatoes. My stomach hit against his shoulder, and the breath was driven from my chest. His hand, wide, slapped against my ass cheek, eliciting a jiggle. It stung. I had been spanked more in the last two days than I probably ever had before, and my ass was definitely feeling it. Still, I let a little moan, my pussy twitching. Another laugh from the crowd as I was carried to the back of the house.

"I think she likes it, Greg," Kyle remarked, leading the rest of the brothers in a pack behind us. Greg obliged them, or me, spanking again. I rewarded him, and them, with breathy moan and a jiggle of my soft flesh. This only served to encourage them all, and I was spanked again, and again, Greg's ringing slaps raining down. I shook his strong arms holding me in place. Finally, we made it out of the house to the back yard, and with a final spank and moan, he dropped me unceremoniously on to the ground.

The yard was enclosed to the side of my Air B-n-B, but otherwise pretty open. I could see other students, and neighbors moving around, either in their yards, or through their windows. And they could see me, totally nude at the mercy of a bunch of frat boys.

"Get on the tarp," a brusk order came from the tan one, whom I had heard called Jon. I obeyed, unthinking, as Greg moved to the side grabbing a hose.

"Chet, you want to do the honors on this one?" He asked the beanpole stoner that completed the foursome who had made it into the backyard. I felt my heart sink as I heard that this was a common experience for them, but I also got damper between my legs. Something about being one piece of meat in a string of many was really turning me on, as much I hated it. Chet nodded, taking the hose. A jet of water shot into, a ray of ice.

"AhhhhHH," I gasped, the cold water shooting into me. Chet treated me like a lawn, spraying indiscriminately. Soon he found his focus, and aimed the hose at my breasts. The water was rough, besides its frigid temperature. My breasts reddened under the shower, nipples hardening. I breathed hard, the ice-cold water tightening my lungs. Some of the students who lived nearby had walked over, checking out the latest whore who needed a washing. I turned, trying to protect myself from the powerful spray and the sight of my daughters' schoolmates, covering my breasts with my arms. Chet adjusted, lowering the hose to get my ass. Sore as it was, the jet of water was painful. I turned farther, and water found a new target. I felt the spray hit my pussy.

"Oh lord...," I moaned, legs knocking together. I dropped to my knees, facing away.

"Look, the bitch is presenting, get her Chet," I heard John, the most well-manicured say as my lip creeped into my mouth, trying to hold back moans. Chet did not instruction, he had already on it, flicking the spray of water back and forth on my swollen desperate clit.

"These fucking sluts are all the same," Kyle remarking, watching my body buck. I wanted to speak up, deny the charges. I was my own person, unique, not the same as anyone else. And I was not a slut. But I couldn't. Any opening of my mouth would have resulted in a humiliating moan coming out, which would have been just what the frat brothers and the now growing audience would have wanted. Besides that, I didn't know how I could dispute it now, with my body close to cumming from a house in the backyard of a frat where I had been stripped nude twice and used twice. Instead my I tucked my lip between my teeth biting down hard.

Chet was observant, and could tell what my body was going through. He got to business, not diverting the hose's stream from my clit, but flicking it back and forth. My muscles were clenched tight and my jaw dropped open as I start to rock. My muscles were tensed, and i was shivering.

"OHHHhhhhh fuck I...ohhhhhh fuck...I'm Cummmming," I screamed in the early morning air, ringing off the buildings up and down the street. My hips shot up, before dropping, my pussy vibrating and sending a jet out back against the hose. I trembled, shaking, sinking lower to the ground, as well metaphorically, cumming for a crowd. The hose died, and all that was left was my soft pants, as I came down from my orgasm. I felt my-self wrapped in a rough towel, and looked back to see John start to dry me. He moved briskly, not caring how the coarse fibers were rubbing my sensitive skin. He did little to hide his intentions, which were mostly to feel me up, groping my tits. I felt him tug on my nipples and gasped. He was strong too. He laughed, and the crowd joined him and his other hand slide back, finding my slick pussy and suddenly there were two fingers inside me again.

"This whore is insatiable," he announced to the crowd. I could only moan in response, pushing back against his fingers. They were skinnier than Bret's, but he was more refined in his use of them. He was the scalpel to Bret's jackhammer. I had found the brutal treatment to be unlike anything I had ever received, but John definitely knew what he was doing. And what he was doing was finger fucking me for an audience. I was obliging them with a show, shaking and trembling, pussy dripping down my legs. I pushed back on him, my ass rising in the air. It was greeted with a stern slap, reddening quickly.

"OOOOO god...," I reacted predictably to the spank, moaning and my pussy clenching. John noticed the increase in pressure on his fingers, and obliged me with another spank. I, unable to stop myself, reacted the same way, panting hard. I felt my head be pushed into the wet tarp, but didn't mind, humping desperately back against the pair of fingers expertly massaging my cunt. They pistoned, curled, spread, and turned rapidly, churning my pussy into a broil. I was a geyser, leaking fluid. My hips rolled, ass cheeks bouncing off his busy hand.

"Ahh, Ahhh, AHHNOOOOO," my moans turned to whines as his fingers slide out of my hungry slit unexpectedly. I turned, my face an undesired pout, begging to be played with again. John met my gaze, winking.

"If you want to keep getting fingered, slut, keep that head down," He barked, spanking my now rubicund ass. With a whimper and moan, I obeyed, pressing my face desperately into the soggy tarp.

"OH FUCK," I gasped, in what would have been a yell if my I had the breath for it. John had given me his fingers back, but decided to opt for something for a little tighter than my cunt, jamming his well lubed middle finger into my ass. It was long. But thanks, or no thanks to, the spout of lubricant between my legs it slide in deep easily. He rotated it, enjoying the tight squeeze around his slender digit. His other hand dropped, and he began using his other middle finger to work my clit back and forth. I unclenched, the stimulation helping to relax me. John knew what he was doing, and took advantage of the reaction he had created, adding a second well-oiled finger into my scrunched sphincter. My moans deepen, getting more guttural as John probed deeper, fingers stretching the tight tunnel. The pain was intense, but his constant stimulation of my clit kept it at bay. He pistoned them, keeping them pressed together, but every minute or so he would spread them apart as wide as he could. The tarp crinkled beneath us, my hands grabbing at it desperately, pulling it taut.

"You like it in the ass, slut?" John questioned, stopping his clitoral onslaught momentarily to punctuate his question with a harsh spank. My ass clenched with the impact, tightening even more around John's probing fingers. The pain lanced through me, and I was unable to answer, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, my eyes pressed tight closed.

"I think she likes it," Chet opined from the side. I had forgotten about the audience. I opened my mouth to protest, but a firm slap from John closed it, pain spider-webbing across my nervous system. Suddenly, a loud whistle cut through the noise.

"Done having your fun, boys?" Bret asked, looking down on us from the deck. Freshly showered, his hair was slicked back. He stood in tight white t-shirt, a golden Delta-Iota-Kappa drawing your eye to the bulging pec. He spoke with a natural authority, the same natural authority that had drawn me to him when I had first entered the frat house. It had similar weight to the brothers, who snapped their attention up to him. John's fingers remained buried in my strained ass.

"We've got shit to do for tonight," he said. "And this milf has had enough fun for free. Time to put her to work." I felt my heart drop.

"Wh..what do you mean," my voice trilled, unsteady. "Work how?"

"Well..." Bret's smirk turned cruel. "We need some advertising. But first we need the house cleaned. I'm sure you can handle that. I mean, when not pleasing cocks, what else are milfs good for. You going be a good little milf maid?"

"I can do it," I nodded my head quickly. John pulled out of my spread anus. What was wrong with me? I had a fairly successful career. I wasn't just for cleaning and pleasing cocks. Why was I just accepting this mistreatment?

My thought process snapped closed, as I felt myself rise. The brothers lifted me, spanking me and giving a farewell wave to the accumulated audience. Leaving the sunlight did wonders for my headache, but for the first time really, I looked around at my surroundings as we enter the frat house. Not surprisingly, the group of twenty-year-old frat boys living together were not super tidy. The house was disgusting. A layer dust and grime coated everywhere I looked. My vision tilted, tumbled, and I was laying on the couch, unceremoniously dropped there by my carriers. I felt myself tilt again, and lowered a leg to the floor to brace my fall. It did little, and I tumbled again, clunking roughly on the ground. My face pressed on the dirty wood, tits squishing out on the chilled ground. I shivered.

THWAP. A trickle of wetness ran under my body. I turned my head, to see a fat sponge, dropped next to me, a small tributary of soapy water running from it. The small streams chilled me, but I was not able to reflect on my predicament for long. Thick fingers slide into my hair, and I was yanked up.

"Get scrubbing bitch," Bret ordered. Though demeaning, I could not hear any hatred behind his words, only force. "Just remember, obedient sluts get rewarded." His other hand came down, rattling my asscheeks. I yelped, or if I'm honest with myself moaned, sticking my ass further up.

"God what a slut," John laughed, walking up behind us. I heard a familiar buzz start, and then a vibrating pill was pressed against my clit. It shook fast, and I moaned, trying to bow my head. Bret's hands held me place, and all I could do was shake. I tried to keep my balance, but the hardwood and wet proved to be difficult to grip, and I slide slightly. My body tensed, chest heaving with hard breathes, pressed against the wet ground. My lip slipped up between my teeth, and I bit down, trying to suppress the soft whimpers and moans that dripped from my mouth. There was a loud rip behind, and I tried to turn my head, but Bret's hands held me in place. John pressed something against me. Tape. His hands moved away, and the vibe stayed. The pair of frat brothers rose to their feet. HVMMMM. The vibration kicked up, and I moaned, back arching.

"You want to cum slut," John teased. I could only nod, my limbs quivering as I tried to support my body weight.

"Then get cleaning," Bret smirked, and the egg slowed to a glacial pace. "Alright, let's go boys. Slut, we'll be back in a bit. Got some shopping to do. Make sure this is clean when we get back." He turned and walked out, his brothers trailing after him. As they turned away from me they chuckled and laughed, almost like there wasn't a women stripped nude with a virbrator taped to her clit scrubbing the floor.

The door slammed behind them and I was alone. I panted, trying to find my breath. I didn't have to be on all fours any more I released, and rolled back to my knees. I needed to get out of here. VMMM. The egg buzzed again, and I gasped, grabbing my thighs. It had not shut off completely. It wasn't going to enough to let me cum, but it wouldn't let me calm down either. I tried to weigh my options, but stringing thoughts together proved to be a struggle with the buzzing under the tape. One thing that remained clear: I had to cum. Other than that, I saw two options. Stay here, clean the disgusting frat house, and be here when the brother returned, still at the mercy of a little plastic egg. Or I could rip the tape off, find my clothes and go home. The house would be dirty for the party then, I thought, before realizing that wasn't my responsibility. Still I had said I would do it. Or I had implied it. Was it alright of me to leave it like this? VMMM. I dipped my head, gasping. Plus, then I would disappoint Bret, I couldn't stop myself from thinking. I cursed myself. That didn't matter. That didn't matter. That didn't matter. I tried repeating it, but still found myself bending over and picking up the sponge. I started to scrub the floor. I should get up and leave. VMMM. The grime on the floor was lightly caked on, and the sponge picked it up slowly. Kneeling on the floor was killing my knees, but I could not bring myself to stand. Each time the will inside me built, the buzzing egg killed it. I tried to tell myself that was it, but the lingering thoughts of Bret said other ways. The living room came clean, and I moved into the kitchen. I had turned into a maid, a nude maid unpaid except in the low vibrations of a cheap sex toy, in just a couple of days. I moved through the house, cleaning the main floor and then the stairs to the second floor.

I saw an open door, and my shorts on the bed behind it. I crawled in, picking them up from where they had been casually thrown. I noticed a picture on the night stand of Bret, shirtless with what looked to be lacrosse teammates. This must be his room. I rolled onto my back and stuck my legs up, sliding the spandex shorts down over them. They slapped into place and the vibrator pushed harder against my clitoris. Thankfully, I had already finished cleaning because it would be hard to concentrate now. I lay back, my hips rising slightly. My breathes came long and slow. Inhaling deeply, I looked to the side noticing a pair of boxers shorts. My hand curled out, wrapping in them and I pulled it toward my face. I inhaled deep again, and my nostrils flooded with his musk. I could tell his cock had pressed against this, in an excited state last night. I lay there twitching, staring at the picture, breathing in his cock scent. I tweaked my nipples with my free hand. Soon, my eyes were pressed closed as inhaled, trying to press further down onto the vibe. I moaned loudly.

"Enjoying yourself," Bret's voice cut through the near orgasmic haze in my mind. My eyes snapped open to see him walking into the room, brothers leaning on the door frame. All I could manage in response was a moan and nod. His smirking face filled my vision as he leaned over me. He reached down, crushing my tits in his hand, modulating my moan down an octave.

"Let her smell the real thing," a jeer rang out, from the crowd of watchers. His free hand dropped, thumb looping into his waistband. My eyes widened, and I licked my lips, suddenly salivating. He smirked, tugging his sweats partly down. The thickset base of his cock appeared in view. I whimpered, panting hard now. His laughed, a cruel mocking one ,as he teased his beltline further down, then retreating slightly. My hips bucked, trembling. He took out his phone and suddenly the vibrator was buzzing louder.

"Ohhhhh Myy GODDDDD," I purred. My eyes pressed closed. I twitched. My muscles were tense. Suddenly I felt a heavy weight on my forehead. Then one rested on my chin. I inhaled deeply and that same musk, but fresher, filled my nose. My eyes snapped open. Bret's immense scrotum was resting on my hairline. Hanging over my eyes, over the entire width of my face really, hung his plump still flaccid shaft. The bulbous head, was on my chin. My entire body, every muscle clenched tight. In a second, I was cumming I realized, feeling my whole-body rock and tremble.

"OOO," I started to moan, my tightened jaw muscle releasing. It dropped, my mouth now hanging open. Bret's eyes twinkled and he drew his hips back. His heavy cockhead came back with it, dragging over the plump speed bump of my lip. It hung for a second, and then plunged in, entering my mouth. The volume of moaning dampened, mouth plugged to stretching with the meaty cocktip, but the intensity increased. He tasted so good, the fleshy zenith of his beefy dome pressed against my tongue. It swirled on its on accord, welcoming his uninvited invader to my wet mouth. He wasted no time in accepting my nonverbal invitation, and pushed his hips back forward. His cock slide into my mouth. It was still nearly flaccid, but almost impossibly robust for its still soft state. My mouth was bursting instantly. My cheeks puffed out, the corpulent shaft pressuring the expanses of my salivating cavity. Still, his spear thickened, his heart pumping blood through it rapidly. It pressed on the top of my throat, and he pushed in harder. I moved my head, granting him deep access. A gag ripped out of me, unaccustomed to accepting trespassers this deep. My eyes snapped open. His balls were now resting against them. I felt him take my tits in his hands, cupping them firmly. He pulled back and his cock slipped out my mouth with a pop.

hamgod
hamgod
501 Followers
12