Frat Party MILF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"pleeeeee," I let out a whine, again having lost the ability to form my thoughts in into coherent speech. Not that my thoughts had any particular coherence. My body, on the other hand, was communicating excellently. My back arched and I craned my neck, raising my head as his cock slipped away. A thick strand of saliva, drooped off his tip connecting to my tongue. It hung over my mouth, fully hard. Nearly all of my vision was obscured by its prodigious breadth. Veins popped out of, seemingly the size of smaller cocks. I raised my head, feeling the heat of my breath reflecting of it as I drew near.

"Think she likes it?" Bret asked, jerking it away from my straining mouth mockingly. I let out another whine and scooted after him, jerking my neck to near the point of injury. He slapped on my lips, a hearty thwack echoing around the room. It felt like a baseball bat, mushing down the soft cartilage of my nose. He wiggled, dragging it back and forth. Slick with my slobber, it coated my face. He lifted it again, slapping it down repeatedly. Each heavy blow drew a whimper. I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue for a soft-landing place for him. He prodded it, laying his cock flat against it. I started to lick, moving my tongue back and forth, dragging it up and down his shaft.

"Unnnn," he moaned, trembling slightly. I felt my cheeks stretch, a wide smile coming over my busy mouth. I curled it, getting the sides of his bulging tube. He squeezed my tits harder. I moved my tongue faster. He pinched my nipples and tugged. Now it was my turn again to moan, gasping. My mouth opening, allowed him to shift his cock back into it. I obliged, wrapping my lips tightly around the head. Again, his cock head filled my mouth, and I rolled my tongue around it. I tried to slide further down, but my neck couldn't lift high enough to accept the now rigid intruder. He pulled out, smacking again before stepping back from the bed.

"No...wait," I gasped, reaching out for him. He kept out of reach teasing me again, but his hands slide under my back and he lifted, flipping me over. I bounced on the bed, and propped myself up on my elbows. My nipples dragged against his bedspread, poking free. He reached down, tweaking them.

"Get back to work, bitch," he ordered, pushing his tip against my lips. They parted without protest and I leaned in, accepting his fat spike back in. I started to bob my head, letting my wet mouth glide up and down over the mammoth rod. He put his hand on my head, fingers gripping into my hair. I expected him to jam down, but instead he just provided gentle pressure. My back arched. I felt his cock pulsing in my mouth, his quickened heart beat throbbing in the engorged member. It was like iron, except for the bulging seam on its underbelly. I pressed my tongue tip into it, and felt him squirm. I put my hands on his thighs, feeling them tense as he started to engage them, thrusting softly into my mouth. I gagged slightly, feeling his cock head bump my throat. I steeled myself, preparing for an all-out assault as he attempted to force his immense spike into my gullet. It didn't come. Maybe I had misjudged him. I expected him to be always aggressive, taking whatever he wanted. Maybe the expectation of brutally was what had made him violent. I looked up, my big eyes wide. His head was down, and he typed quickly on his phone. He was texting. My heart shrank. There wasn't compassion, only distraction. The gathered crowd parted and Chet walked through. He knelt beside the bed, and pulled out his phone recording.

"This should get our pledge numbers up," Bret said, looking down at me now then at the camera. "If you pledge DIK you too, could get your cock sucked by big titted milf whores." He punctuated his add read with a firm ass slap, and jerked my head down his shaft. I gagged, eyes bulging. My ass lifted, wiggling for him as he grabbed it. His other hand remained in my hair, pulling it taut. He held my head firmly in place and started to thrust. His hips fired, driving his beefy battering ram against my protesting throat. The head bullied its way in, the tight tunnel of my throat gurgling as it forced its way in. He spanked again, and shoved my head down. His massive spike reshaped my throat. I slapped his thighs. Tears ran from my eyes down my cheeks. My throat bucked, rebuking the entrance of a cylinder near twice its size. Still he forced deeper. My nose buried in his groomed pubes. His balls slapped against my chin. He quieted his thrusts, but did not release my head. I looked back up, blinking and clearing my eyes of tears. He pet my hair softly, letting me up. I pulled up, sliding my mouth up his deeply buried python.

"Oh my god," I managed, panting. My breathes were deep, and felt jagged down my throat. I sucked in oxygen, gathering myself to tell him off for the vicious face-fucking he had just committed. Instead, I felt my neck craning back in, my lips parting, my tongue flicking out and guiding him back into my mouth. I was bobbing my head again, slurping as I forced myself down. My throat had accepted its fate apparently, offering no further protest but a slight gag as he entered it. He reached down, and pulled my shorts off. I lifted my hips, sanctioning my stripping. I gave it a shake, and he obliged me with a hefty slap. It stung, and then he shoved a vast finger into my wet slit. It pushed the vibrator around, ripping it from its tape. He slide it into my dripping pussy. His fingers slid up my asscrack. He wiggled it back and forth, teasing it. I felt it then, soaked, pushing against the rosebud and in. I shivered, rolling my tongue on his shaft, as I sucked him into my throat. I grabbed his thighs pulling him in deeper.

"That's it, slut," His voice was cruel, but there was a slight warble. He was enjoying this. "Worship that cock. You love it, don't you? I bet you don't suck your husband's little shrimp dick like this." Again, I felt my chest contract. Jeff. My poor husband. His wife was nude, on a frat boys bed, a vibrator shaking on her throbbing cunt, deep throating that same frat boy's massive dick, taking a huge finger in her ass, listening to him being demeaned, moaning and nodding around the colossal cock to questions about his manhood. I didn't understand what was happening. It was true I rarely gave Jeff head, but he I wouldn't have described his penis as shrimpy. It was adequate. That didn't feel like an important correction at the moment though. The thought of using my mouth for anything than pleasuring Bret seemed absurd. I ran my tongue around the deep rim of his cock head. I had never enjoyed sucking cock, but now I couldn't imagine stopping. My heart hammered in my chest. It had always seemed like a chore, but now it was an obligation. Jeff always seemed like he felt guilty asking for one, and while receiving one. Bret's fingers spread in my ass, pressing against the down wall against the vibrator rattling in my pussy. He hadn't asked, he had taken. He felt no guilt, jamming his prick into my gullet. He was enjoying it, so I could to.

"Pull that ass apart," he ordered. I reached back, letting his thighs go. He slid partly out, and dived back down. He yanked my hair, forcing himself deeper in perfect concert. I grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling them apart. I felt a second finger slide in, dry. Now he was stretching my sphincter, and the combination of one lubed finger which slid back and forth easily and a dry one which stuck was making my hips buck back against him. I was full and trembling. I let out a long moan, throat rippling on his cock.

"Imagining what it'll feel like when I fuck your ass, whore?" He grunted, slapping it hard. I'd like to believe a random buzz from the vibrator was what set me over the edge, but either way I was cumming. My ass clenched around his fingers, hips rolling desperately. My eyes rolled back, mouth limp, suspended on his sizable support lodged in my throat. My legs shivered, trembling. He pulled out and I collapsed.

"Just wait till she feels the real thing," Bret said, laughing. The rest of crowd, laughed with him. I could see why. I had just cum while sucking his cock. I must look pathetic.

Bret flipped me again, this time laying me with my head hanging upside down off the edge of the bed. He stood over me, dragging his balls over my face, as I held it upright. My tongue lolled out, and he ran his sack over it. I whimpered, still shaking. It was surprisingly heavy, each orb the size of a golf ball. The slight scent of sweat lingered, but I didn't mind his scrotum's taste the way I normally did. I curled my tongue, sucking one of his imposing testicles into my mouth. It filled the wet pocket. His hands hand returned to my chest, squeezing softly. I rolled my mouth, and his ball popped out. I switched side, slurping softly. He groaned low, and raised up.

"Like the taste of those, slut," he asked, sliding his hand down my breast and over my shoulder, grasping the back of my neck and base of my skull. I nodded quickly, reaching my head back up towards them. He pulled down, keeping me in place. He maneuvered his mammoth cock, lining up with my mouth. My lips parted, tongue dangling over nose as I flicked it over his head. A fat glob of pre-cum eked from the tip.

"Let's give you a taste of the filling then," He gloated, sliding forward. I let out a moan, the sour taste of his cum touching my tongue. It did not taste good, but something about it made my pussy shudder. His cock had thickened since he had first slide it into my mouth, but my throat was already stretched and the angle had changed. He buried it deep with his first push forward. He started to drive his hips, thrusting roughly. I gagged loudly, back arching. He did not relent. He was sweating slightly. My hands went to his thighs. I started to try to push back. He clamped down harder. His other hand reached down my body. His cock head bulged in my throat. A big finger pressed on my clit. His balls slapped against my dangling face. His finger started to rub back and forth. My hips lifted. His shoved forward. I struggled to keep my teeth off him. I let out a moan. My hands had now cupped his thighs. I was guiding him deeper. He needed no such guidance, slamming his thick cock deep into me. He grunted. I shudder, body tense. His hand lifted, slapping my clit. A moan sneaked between my lips, making it out between ripping gags.

Spittle ran from my mouth, dribbling down my face as he dribbled my head. He held himself deep, cock swelling, breathing hard. A momentary relent, then he began his brutal assault again. I was straining for air. My clit was on fire. I quivered. He quivered. He slammed deep, and his swelled and then exploded. I exploded too. A thick jet of cum fired into my throat. I came hard, cunt gushing fluid. He was so deep I didn't taste his cum, he fired it directly down. It was thick. I spluttered and he kept thrusting. Now his cum was in my mouth. Another jet flew out, hitting the back of my esophagus. I coughed. His next blast, filled my sinuses. I choked, and coughed. It shot from my nose. Each rope was massive. His hips slowed and he pulled back. His cock dropped in front of me, a few heavy drops dripping down on face. I looked up, face coated in cum and phlegm. My eyes were red and I panted heavily, desperate for air. He looked down with the same cocky smile. I blushed, still quivering. He took his cock and lifted a strand of my hair, and wiped it off.

"Thank you," was all I could manage to coo.

12