Frat Pledge Pt. 02

Story Info
The board members meet Josh.
1.2k words
4.46
8.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers

Charles Baldwin returned to the office where I was still kneeling to ensure he knew I was willing to be obedient. Behind him followed three good looking black men, all with athletic builds and nice bulges in their pants.

Charles must have gave them an idea of why I was there but pressed me to explain to them what I had said to him.

"Tell my brothers what you told me. Why you want to be and Alpha Gamma Omega." Charles told me as he shut the door to the office.

I explained to the three executive board members why I was eager to pledge and serve them all. They seemed surprised and even a bit shocked that I would be so bold. Johnathon "Easy" Goodwin spoke first.

"You let this white boy suck you off Charles?" He asked the President of the fraternity.

"Sure did E. Little faggot drained me good too. He could be useful around here. He's a brainiac and an eager cock sucker. Any time day or night you just call him in and you get that nut." Charles was convincing. "And when you need a paper reviewed or even written..."

"Let's see how eager." Marcus Little said as he pushed his pants down to reveal his beautiful black snake. "Get on it boy."

Without hesitation I walked on my knees to close the 4 foot gap between us and took Marcus's flaccid 6" cut penis into my hand and aimed it at my mouth. I kissed and licked his purple helmet while it grew to a hard 8".

"This boy loves that dick man!" Easy exclaimed. "But I don't know if he can handle a house full of black bulls!"

I began to show all my talents on Marcus's cock, including petting and sucking on his big full balls.

"He likes when you talk to him." Charles told the men. "Not that it matters since we own this bitch if we want."

"Tell me how much you love black cock boy." Easy told me.

I pulled my mouth off Marcus's cock and jacked him off while saying, "I love black cock and I want to serve you alpha black men all day and night. I need your black cum to sustain myself. I'm a total beta mouth slave to black dick." Then I returned to mouthing the cock in front of me.

Easy and the third board mender, Bryce Grant, had their dicks out now and began to shake and pump on them to prepare for my mouth. Charles sat back behind his desk and watched the show.

"I'm about to feed this boy some hot seed!" Marcus announced. "Drink it up faggot!"

Marcus held my head and pumped his black mamba into my mouth as he spewed thick hot cum down my throat.

"Get naked when you suck me boy!" Easy barked at me. "Quickly!"

I hurried to my feet and stripped as fast as possible and returned to my knees. My small white dick was rock hard and sticking straight out.

"What the fuck is that?" Easy laughed. "That looks like a dick only smaller! And those tiny marbles!"

I'm about 4" rock hard and not that thick. My balls are somewhat small as well, one girl in high school told me they are "toddler size."

"No wonder you suck cock. Ain't no woman gonna want that!" Easy said as he stepped in front of me.

Easy's cock was slightly shorter than the previous two I had sucked today but much thicker. About the size of my wrist. Before I could do anything he popped his bulbous head past my lips.

"I'm gonna stretch that mouth bitch! And I shoot big loads too!" East told me.

For the next ten minutes my jaw was worked out by my thick cock master. He wasn't kidding about shooting big loads either. I could barely swallow his 8 to 10 copious jizz shots fast enough to keep his cum from running down my chin.

"You're all right with me sissy." Easy said while slapping his heavy cock against my face.

Bryce sat back in a chair with his pants off and large cut cock pointing straight up and told me to crawl over to him while begging for his dick. He was about 8" as well with a slight curve to the right. He has huge manly shaved balls.

"Sir may I please service your superior black cock. I love sucking black dicks and drinking cum. I'm a sissy faggot for black men sir. You all own me if your choose sir!" I said as I crawled naked across the room to perform for one of my masters.

"You may suck me sissy. You better look me in the eye when you suck me though." Bryce informed me.

I took his cock head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it and poked it into his piss slit. I mumbled out, "Thank you master." My eyes were staring intently into his.

Bryce was talking dirty, calling me names, and directing my actions. One of the other men had began to share some ideas about me with Charles. I heard someone tell him I should be forced to wear panties at all times. The thought of that excited me.

"Here comes desert sissy." Bryce shouted as he palmed my head on one hand and pulled my mouth all the way down on his shaft.

His fat head entered my throat and gagged me terribly. My eyes watered and I gasped for air through my nose. Bryce didn't show any concern for my predicament which made me feel completely submissive and insignificant. That turned me on so much my little dick pumped my own cum all over the floor.

When Bryce finished feeding me his hot sticky load he waved me off like a servant. I stood up to more laughs at my now soft one inch dick and asked for some paper towel to clean up my mess.

"When sissy makes a mess, sissy licks it up." Charles told me. "And when you're done put these on." He set a pair of pink panties on the desk. I have no idea where those came from.

"Yes sir." I affirmed and got on my hands and knees and licked my cum off the wood floor. My cum is a very familiar taste to me.

"So gents, we agree to keep this sissy cock sucker as a pet?" Charles asked the group.

"Yeah we all agree. But when I get done he won't be just a cock sucker!" Easy told the men to high fives all around. I assume he planned on fucking my ass too, which, if I'm honest, I have no desire to experience. Something tells me I won't have a choice though.

I stood up and put the pink panties on as instructed. My clothes had disappeared and I didn't feel any need to ask about them.

"Show him to the single room on the third floor Marcus." Charles told him before turning his attention to me. "Stay in your room until we have a chance to tell the fraternity about you at dinner tonight. I'm assuming your first night will be a busy one. Be ready."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir. I look forward to serving you all sir." I was giddy and already hard again.

"C'mon sissy." Marcus said as he lead the way to my room.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers