Frat Pledge Pt. 01

Story Info
Josh pledges his dream fraternity.
1.4k words
4.46
14.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

"Hello sir, my name is Josh Franklin. I would like to inquire about pledging your fraternity." I told the large black man that opened the door at Alpha Gamma Omega. He must have been 6'3" and was clearly in great shape with beefy biceps.

"I think you have the wrong building kid." He answered looking over my 5'9" thin white frame. Not to mention I look younger than my age of 18, even though I'm almost 19.

You see Alpha Gamma Omega is an all black fraternity. I'm not sure if they've ever let a white student in but I do know that discrimination laws would lean toward my side if I was declined simply for the color of my skin.

"Actually sir this is exactly the fraternity I'm hoping to be a part of. May I come in and talk to your president?" I was respectfully persistent.

"Fine. But you better tread lightly white boy." He stepped to the side so I could step inside the foyer. "Wait here." He said as he walked toward the back of the house.

You're probably wondering why I'm trying to pledge an all black fraternity. Let me tell you the story.

When I was out with my girlfriend at an all ages club on my 18th birthday, we were approached by three black guys. They were attracted to my girlfriend's full ass and large tits and flirted with her relentlessly. I tried to reason with them and ask them to leave us alone but they persisted. My girlfriend was scared and told me that if I can't protect her she'd dump me. After hearing my girlfriend threaten to leave I got upset and yelled at the group to leave us alone or go outside and settle things.

Two minutes later on the parking lot the three guys easily pummeled me. My girlfriend shook her head in disgust and left with some of her friends. The three black guys were pissed that she left, as they planned to have there way with her. They decided that I owed them all a blow job. At that point I hadn't even had oral sex with a woman, let alone a man.

The guys took me to their SUV and put me in the back seat and the first one sat next to me. He pulled out his big black cock while his friends stood outside the vehicle. Under more threats I leaned over and began sucking his cock. Truth be told it wasn't long before I figured out that I enjoyed giving head. When he came in my mouth I was almost sad it was over before realizing I had two more guys to take care of.

The second guy replaced his buddy next to me and without even asking I got to work on his longer thinner dick. He told me to play with his balls as well. Within a couple minutes he was shooting another load down my throat. He complimented my skills and jumped out.

The third guy hopped in with his cock already out but he pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles to allow me full access to his cock and balls. His dick was hard and thick and topped with an almost purple cut head. I worked him over for quite a while before he announced his impending orgasm. He made me show him the cum on my tongue before I swallowed.

From that night on I have been addicted to sucking black cock. I even sucked those three guys several more times before graduation. My hope now is to join the Alpha Gamma Omegas and be their on call beta boi cock sucker.

"How can I help you?" The Alpha Gamma Omega chapter President, Charles Baldwin, asked. He was another tall athletic looking black man that clearly spent time in the gym. I'm not exaggerating when I say he had a good size bulge in his khakis either.

"Can we talk privately sir?" I asked. "I'd like to pledge your fraternity."

"You realize this is an all black frat, right?" He looked somewhat puzzled and annoyed.

"Yes sir. But I believe I can be an asset to you all." I confidently told him.

Charles turned and walked toward a room off the foyer. I followed him in to what was a library/office and shut the door behind me. Charles sat behind a beautiful wooden desk and leaned back waiting for me to explain myself.

"You see sir, I'm offering myself to this frat in several ways." I began. "First, I'm an excellent student. I scored a perfect ACT and SAT and I've never gotten less than a perfect grade. My academics will bring up the entire average for the fraternity."

I went on, "Also, because I'm a great student I can help any frat brother with their studies. I'm willing to tutor, do research for, and even help write papers for the brothers."

I definitely had Charles's attention now.

"And third, and maybe of most benefit, I can be, no, I want to be an on call cock sucker for all the men." I bluntly said to the president's surprise. "Before you say anything I want you to consider the guys that don't have girlfriends or that have one that won't put out. I can help keep them relax when they are feeling pent up. I'd be available for that whenever I'm not in class. No one outside the frat house needs to know either."

I pled my case and now sat in silence and watched Charles look up to his left and ponder what was just presented to him. After at least three minutes he finally spoke.

"What makes you think that we need a cock sucker? And what makes you think we'd want a sissy ass white boy to fill the position if we did need one?" Charles asked.

"I'm sure most of you can get any girl on campus you wanted sir but we all know how finicky woman can be about sex. And what I offer is to service you all anytime you want day or night. No questions asked and never any resistance." I laid out the benefits. "I'm also sure that none of you studs would desire a sissy white boy necessarily, but that having one will prove to be an easy way to get your needs fulfilled."

Again Charles looked off in thought as he pondered my request. Another minute or so went by and without a word Charles stood up and walked around the desk and stood in front of me. He unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants and underwear down to reveal a gorgeous thick black cock, probably 6" soft. If this was a test I wanted to ace it.

I didn't hesitate to drop to my knees in front of him and start to lick, kiss, and suck his cock and balls. His meat grew hard and pointed straight up to touch his navel, about 9" away. I took my time enjoying his balls to make sure I built up a big load of cum to swallow for him.

"That's good boy. You're going to suck black cocks day and night up in here." Charles spoke to me. "Gonna swallow so much cum you won't be hungry for food bitch!"

"Mmhmmm. Yes sir." I let him know I encouraged both him talking dirty and what he was saying without stopping the job at hand.

"You call me daddy faggot!" Charles said. "Got that?"

"Yes daddy!" I said with his dick head in between my lips.

"You're a fucking sissy mouth for black cock. We will use your mouth often and you will thank us every time." The president said. "I'm about to cum motherfucker and you better drink it down!" He announced.

Charles's hose began to shoot hot sticky cum into my mouth. I swallowed down the first salty deposit as the second shot hit my tonsils. As quick as I could drink it down the next shot spurted out. After six hefty rounds, he rested his dick on my tongue and allowed the rest of his semen to drain onto my tongue as I knelt in obedience.

"Not bad sissy. You'll be a good addition to the Alpha house." Charles said.

"So I'm in?" I excitedly asked. "I'm a pledge?"

"Not exactly yet. Stay here while I call the three executive board members to come in here." Charles said as he walked towards the door. "Might as well stay on your knees for this meeting as well." He winked and stepped out leaving me on my knees waiting.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers