Frat Slut: A Naughty Nanny Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realize that we are not the only ones turned on by this, when I start to hear people around us start to chant, "Tit fuck... tit fuck... tit fuck." I feel a surge of excitement explode in my pussy, and I lose my mind completely. I take my hands and close my tits around his growing, and now rather hard, and long cock. Holding my tits, I clap them back and forth around his cock. He pulls down his track pants and I get my first look at the biggest cock, I have ever seen in my life. It is like a black python snake. Then my tits clap around it and I feel the heat and size of it for the first time on the sensitive skin of my tits. I hold my tits around it, and there are still at least 3 or 4 inches sticking out. I can't stop myself. I drop my head, and take the head of this magnificent cock, in my mouth.

As I keep my tits pressed around his cock, I feel him start to saw up and down between them. With each up thrust, he pushes more of that HUGE cock into my mouth. I lick and suck as much of his cock as he gives me. I love how my pale white tits look, wrapped around his dark, chocolate colored cock. I laugh when I think about how we Belgians love our chocolate.

I feel someone's hands reach up under my skirt from behind me. Hands of someone I can't see and don't know, pull my thong down and off my legs. There is something so wicked about being molested by a man, I can't even see. I feel my pussy gush even wetter. I suddenly feel a cock slide over the wet swollen groove of my pussy. I GASP around the head of the black man's cock. I realize, that I don't even know his name. The cock behind me, pushes up into me, and I quickly forget about my concern, that I do not know the name of the man, attached to the HUGE cock, fucking my tits and mouth at the same time.

I notice Jake just off to the side, leaning against the bar watching me, with an evil grin on his face, and his phone in his hand. Apparently, he is filming this, so I can have a permanent reminder of this experience. I should have been more worried about that, but all I can think is, "Well, I guess it isn't Jake fucking me. That just leaves about 20 or 30 other guys, that it could be."

Suddenly, my big chocolate snake pulls out of my mouth, and splashes what feels like a bucket of cum on my face. I am not exaggerating. He came so much and so hard, I feel like someone threw a drink in my face. I am shocked and surprised, and I am feeling slightly cheated, that he has taken away my big black prize. Lucky for me, many others want to give me their prizes. With the guy still pounding away into my tight wet pussy, someone pulls me by my arms to a table. He or they, I have no idea how many guys are touching and grabbing me at this point, push me over the table. My big swinging tits hit and knock over a bunch of beer bottles. They go clinking to the ground. As I feel my tits squish on the table, I feel them sliding around on a combination of the cum, that is on my tits and spilled beer that is on the table.

Throughout it all, the guy fucking me, never stops. My GOD that guy has great focus. I start to laugh at that thought, when a cock is shoved right into my open mouth. I am not ready, so I am not able to do my swallowing routine, to keep from gagging, so when he hits the back of my throat, I start to choke. The guy doesn't seem to care, and he just starts pounding in and out, fucking my mouth and making me almost retch, each time he SLAMS into the back of my throat. As I choke, my body clenches up, which the guy in my pussy seems to appreciate, because I feel him splash my insides with his cum.

He pulls out of me and another cock quickly replaces his. I feel the new cock squish and squirt, as it pushes the other guy's cum around inside me. As I am feeling this, and praying for a chance to breathe, I feel the guy in my throat, pull out. I take a desperate gulp of air, just as the guy splashes my face with his cum. Some of it hits me right in the eye and I feel it sting and my sight gets blurry. Still, I consider myself lucky, that it all landed on my face, and it didn't shoot in my mouth, while I was sucking in breath. I can only imaging what would happen if I inhaled his cum into my lungs.

I barely catch my breath, when I feel another cock push into my mouth. I so want to show them how amazing I can be with my mouth, but they all seem more concerned with fucking my mouth and throat as fast as they can, and cumming as fast as they can. I lose track of how many cocks, I have had in my mouth and pussy. It just seems like an endless parade of cocks, fucking my mouth and cumming on my face. I feel like my whole face is covered with sticky cum. The only break from the constant rape of my mouth, followed by facials, is the relentless fucking of my pussy. By now, my pussy is making a constant squishing and squelching sound as cock after cock, fucks into me, and then adds their cum to the mess inside me.

Either they got too bored with my pussy or it got too nasty for them, because I feel someone sticking their fingers into my goo filled pussy and using the goo, to lubricate my butt hole. This is followed by a cock sliding over my well fucked pussy. Whoever owns the cock, is covering his cock with the combination of my cum and the cum of the many other guys, that fucked me already. Then I feel the cock slide down and push against my tight ring. I am surprised at how easily he pushes into me. Maybe I am just so exhausted and worn out, that my butt hole is just completely relaxed. I guess I don't care why, as long as he enters me without the pain I expected.

I remember at least three additional cocks fucking and then cumming in my butt. After that, I either lost count or lost consciousness. The next thing I remember, Jake is shaking me. His words start to sink in, "You were amazing. I can't believe you held out as long as you did. You did it for me. I am in."

As I try to figure out what his words mean, I realize that we are alone. I am still lying over the sticky table. It is WAY stickier now. Finally I find my voice. It is rough and raw, from so many cocks rubbing in and out if my throat. I croak out, "What do you mean, I did it for you and you are in?"

"You took more cocks than any other girl before. You took way more than you needed to, to get me into the Frat. You had to take 20 in your mouth, 20 in your pussy, and 20 in your ass, all in less than two hours. It's the 20, 20, 20 challenge. And you crushed it. No other Fraternity will be able to come close to your numbers. I would kiss you, but you are a nasty mess right now. I will owe you."

I sarcastically reply, "Yay... I win. Make sure you put it on my tombstone. I am not even sure I am still alive. Is it possible to be fucked to death? I am pretty sure I am dead."

"Oh you can't die. We have BIG plans for you. You are now our official Frat Slut. If the other Frats challenge us, you have to be ready to repeat that performance, to defend our honor."

I laugh a croaking laughter, as I say, "Honor??? If you get challenged, I get gang raped? Is that the deal? I can't wait. What else do I get for being your pet slut? Do I get a T-shirt the says Frat Slut, at least? Oh how proud my mother would be if she could see me now..." As I say this, I remember the video Jake was taking. "Did you film ALL of it???? What did you do with it???"

"It is on the web of course. How else are we supposed to prove our victory?"

I am suddenly horrified that my sexual exploits are out there for the world to see, while at the same time, I am extremely relieved that my mother is hopeless when it comes to computers and social media. Then I think about my brother and his family, and my friends from back home. Oh my GOD, everyone I know can see THAT and know that I am now a Frat Slut...

*** This ends the the story of how our naughty nanny became a frat slut. Now, how much farther can her life spin out of her control? I hope you will stay tuned to find out. As always, I appreciate any thought and ideas you have to share. ***

12