Fraternal Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out on the raft. I was a little sore laying on that bare wood."

"Good idea, I was too."

"I better put the car in the garage first."

"Okay, I'll meet you on the raft," Karen said taking the bag from him.

Slater opened the garage door and pulled the car in, closing the door. Then he was out the back door and headed to the shore. He saw Karen still swimming to the raft struggling with the big Ziploc bag. He smiled as he smoothly drove into the water and started swimming strongly to the raft. Karen was just climbing up as he arrived. He swatted her on the ass as she climbed.

"Stop that Slater," she squealed. She wiggled her ass as she stepped onto the raft.

Slater was up and kneeling pulling a towel from the bag. He threw one to Karen.

"Thank you, dear," she said drying herself.

"You're welcome, sweetie," Slater said drying himself.

"So, why did you put the car in the garage?" Karen asked.

"Just in case those bikers came looking for payback."

"Oh. I never thought of that."

"Yeah, well I did. I would hate you to be harmed by those assholes."

"Me too. Thank you, dear," Karen said.

"You're welcome, honey," Slater said laughing.

"God we sound like mom and dad."

Slater didn't answer. He walked over to Karen, pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly. He kissed her cheek as he did. Karen moaned as he squeezed her. She pressed herself against him, wrapping her arms around her brother.

"I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too," Slater responded.

His lips pressed against hers. Karen kissed him back. The kiss lasted a long time. Until a boat zipped past farther out in the lake and the twins almost fell. They both laughed as she hurried to sit down and just stare out over the lake. Slater put his arm around Karen. She sighed and snuggled closer to him, putting her arm around his waist.

"Kiss me again Slater," Karen said turning her face up to look at him.

"Really?" Slater asked looking down into her pretty blue eyes. She nodded.

Their lips met once more. Karen parted hers tell Slater he could push his tongue into her mouth. He did. She groaned as her tongue dance with Slaters. She was becoming excited. The same type of excitement when she kissed other boys. Slater sighed as he pushed his tongue into Karen's hot, wet mouth. He was becoming very excited doing what they had been told was a bad thing. How could kissing someone you loved be bad? He wondered as he moved his free hand and cupped Karen's firm breast. She groaned at his touch. Taking her free hand she reached over and pressed it against his hard cock. Slater shook with excitement as he moaned into Karen's mouth.

They pulled their lips apart and just gazed into each other's eyes while caressing each other. Karen smiled as Slater tweaked her nipple. Slater smiled as Karen pushed her hand under his bathing suit and wrapped her hand around his cock. She started to stroke him slowly.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Slater said his voice full of passion.

"I know, but you feel so good in my hand and I love you so much," Karen said her voice just as full of passion. "I want you to do things to me. Whatever you have done to other girls, I want you to them to me."

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Slater asked, wondering if there was a line not to cross.

"Whatever you have done to other girls. If you have fucked them, then yes, fuck me."

Lips pressed together again. Tongues dueled in Karen's mouth. She sighed as Slater's hand moved down her stomach. Reaching her bikini bottoms he slipped his hand inside. She pushed her legs out straight and spread them for him. He was cradling her mons in his hand. His middle finger lie along her slit, feeling its wetness. He pushed his finger against her labia. The slipped apart letting his finger into her body. Karen cried out in pleasure. Her hand was still working slowly on Slater's hard cock.

"Oh fuck! That feels so naughty," Karen said pressing her lips back against his.

Slater groaned. Karen moaned.

"I want to taste you," Slater said.

"I want to taste you too," Karen replied.

She pulled her hand out of his trunks and moved so she was lying down. Slater moved so he was kneeling over her, his face over her crotch. Reaching down he pulled her bikini aside and looked at her pussy with wonder. It was perfect. Leaning down, he pushed his tongue through her labia to her vaginal opening. Karen cried out as he did. Karen was working Slater's hard cock out his trunks leg hole. When it was free she sucked its entire length into her mouth and down her throat. She didn't gag. She had practiced with a dildo she bought online. She could deep throat a nine-inch cock if she ever found one. Slater's was almost that long, but not quite.

The twins sucked and licked each other for a long time. They were both on the verge of coming. Karen was first. She screamed, her voice muffled by her brother's cock. Karen's climax triggered Slater's. He didn't scream, but he did grunt with each pump of his prostate as rope after rope of semen shot into his sister's mouth. Then he was falling to his side. The raft bounced in the water from his fall. Karen looked down into his eyes.

"That was wonderful," she said pushing a stray drop of sperm into her mouth. "You taste good too."

"It was fantastic. You are a hell of a cock sucker sister and you taste wonderful."

They both started laughing. Then they were both very quiet as they looked at each other. They both sat up. Slater stood, grabbed the blanket and spread it out. He patted a spot and Karen moved to it, sitting. Slater sat next to her, facing her. She turned to face him.

"We have crossed a line today," Slater said.

"Yes, we have. But...wait I have something to say...I liked what we did. I love you so much and I will miss you so much when we go off to college that I want to do everything with you before then. I don't care if it's taboo or not. Understand?"

"My feeling...exactly," Slater said leaning in and kiss Karen for just a second. "But we will have to be careful to not let what we do here be witnessed by anyone."

"I understand." Karen leaned in and kissed Slater for longer than a second. "I want more. I want you inside me. I want you to kiss me all over. I want you to fuck me in the ass. I want to be ready when I get to college not to be shocked by what the boys will ask me to do. I'm not naive, but there are things I have read about but not experienced. I want to experience them with you first. So I will know if I want to do them again. Fucking, I already know, kind of. I'm not a virgin, but I didn't have a pleasurable experience that first time. NO, I won't tell you who or what happened."

"I wasn't going to ask. I will be happy to show you what I know, but I don't know all that much. If you tell me what you read I will try it with you. But please don't judge."

"I would never judge you, dear Slater. I love you. With no strings attached. You will be able to do anything to me these two weeks."

"Well, we have started and it was extremely fun."

"It was for me too."

Slater pushed Karen down and crawled up beside her. He leaned down and kissed her gently caressing her bare stomach. She moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed forever. But a passing boat had the raft bobbing in the water. They both laughed as Slater lay back and looked at his beautiful sister.

"God I'm going to miss you," Slater said. "Not just because of this," he said tweaking her nipple, "but because I love you so much."

"I will miss you too." A tear rolled down her cheek as she thought about life without her brother close by.

"Don't cry Sis, really, we'll get together when we come home, I promise."

"Don't make a promise you might not be able to keep," Karen sobbed.

"I promise to come to your campus on those long weekends that we don't go home on. I will get a sleazy motel room and fuck you to your heart's content."

"Deal," Karen said.

They lay out on the raft until the sun went behind the trees and they became cold. They put the blanket and towel back in the plastic bag and swam ashore. They hung the towels out to dry and brought the blanket inside.

"I've got dinner," Karen said. "Go shower."

Slater nodded and headed for the shower. He took a long hot one trying to relax from what tension had built up between the two of them. He was happy, but Karen was his sister and he shouldn't be doing these things with her. But he loved her and she was good for him in more than one way.

As he finished, Karen barged into the bathroom without knocking. She stripped off her bikini, stepped passed Slater and into the shower. She was unembarrassed as was Slater. He watched as she soaped herself and washed her hair. Slater picked up her bikini and hung it on an empty towel rack to air out. then we went to the kitchen.

Karen showered and then went back to the kitchen. She stayed naked. And when she entered the kitchen, she saw Slater was too. God, he was so hot. Her girlfriends were right. And even though he was her twin brother, she still wanted him to fuck her and show her whatever else he knew and to try all those things she had read about.

To be continued...

12