Fraternal Twins Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me," Eileen whispered.

Slater turned his head to look at his mother. She was smiling and nodding. He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers gently. They both moaned softly. Eileen slowly pulled away from Slater's lips.

"I'm going to bed dear. I love you very much."

"I love you too, Mom. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

Eileen was up and out of Slater's arms quickly. She hurried down the hall. She knew if she stayed any longer she would wind up in his bed. But tonight was a bad night for that. Maybe tomorrow night. She sighed as she opened Emily's bedroom door. Slater sighed as he watched his mother disappear down the hallway. Picking up the remote, he turned the TV off. Then he went around the house making sure that the windows and doors were closed and locked. He also turned off lights that should be off.

I entered his room, sitting on his bed. He turned off the bedside light, pulled the covers back and lay down. He was just getting comfortable when a hand touched his shoulder and startled him. Turning he saw Karen laying there, looking up at him. She had been crying. He got up and went and locked his door. He lay back down, wrapped her in his arms, and kissed her forehead softly.

"Just hold me, okay?" Karen asked softly.

"Of course," whispered Slater. "Is your door locked?"

"It is. I love you," said Karen.

"I love you, too," replied Slater.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight to you dear Karen."

The two of them lay in each other's arms, sighing every once in a while. Eventually, they both fell asleep. They would both be leaving next Sunday for college. That would be another sad day the both of them would have to suffer through, alone this time. Slater lay there holding his beautiful sister think of the loss he would feel when he arrived at school. It would be devastating.

Karen too was thinking about not being close to her brother when she felt the need be comforted. She also felt that without him there with her she would be devastated for quite sometime after leaving home. But, she reminded herself, she was an adult now it was time to grow and experience new and wonderful things while she was gone. She would see her wonderful brother on holidays and on long weekends. The thought cheered her up, a little anyway.

Both drifted off to sleep in the comfort of each other's arms.

To be continued...

12