Fraternal Twins Pt. 15

Story Info
The Twins story continues...
4.6k words
4.7
12.2k
22
4

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,072 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Copyright Holder/Author.

Author's Note: The life of the Twins continues. Sorry for taking so long but, writing is a fickle task... you don't always get to write about what you want. So, my apologies. Please enjoy.

Part 15 ~~~~~

Slater lay on his bed, watching his sister sleep. He didn't want to wake her, for she had had a rough time since their father died. Slater was tired, but not exhausted. He knew his Mom was exhausted and very, very sad. Slater was also sad, he would miss his father a lot. And when he left for college next week, he would miss his mother and sister a lot. Of course, he was pretty sure he could find companionship from the college hotties on campus.

Some of the stories his mother and others had told him about what goes on while at college actually shocked him when he first heard them. Eileen had actually admitted to the wild things she had done while at college. She said it was the first time she actually felt free even though she was living in a dorm for the first year. Then she told him about after she moved into her sorority house. Giggling, she told him how she went wild, fucking every guy she could. She didn't even care who or what they looked like.

Eileen admitted to being a pure slut until one of her sorority sisters took her aside and told her to slow down. After that, she was very particular about who she slept with. As Slater thought about what he had heard, Karen had awakened and was staring at him.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"The stories I have heard about going to college," he replied.

"What kind of stories and who told you?"

"Just stories and nobody in particular."

"I see, but you have a hard-on..."

"Morning wood. I need to pee," he said getting up and heading for the bathroom.

Karen just nodded knowingly. She had been coached by her mother too. When Slater returned, Karen went to the bathroom. When she came out, her brother was still laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. Smiling, she lay down next to him. Reaching out, she gently took his hard cock in her hand. Slater groaned turning his head to look at his sister.

"I love you so much but, we shouldn't. Not here, not now. Maybe later tonight, if you feel up to it," Slater said.

"Then, I guess we should get up," Karen replied letting go of him.

Both of them got out of bed. Slater got dressed, while Karen went to her room to get dressed. When Slater entered the kitchen, he found Cami and Emily sitting at the table eating cereal. Smiling, he kissed Emily on the forehead and he too grabbed a bowl pouring cereal into it, followed by milk and sugar. Karan came in shortly after him. She hugged Emily and Slater, then got herself a bowl. As they were finishing, Troy and Carl came out rubbing their eyes and yawning, followed by Beth. She too was yawning.

"Rough night?" asked Cami giggling.

"You have no idea," Beth replied looking down at Troy.

"What did he do?" asked Slater, anger tingeing his voice.

"N't'in'" quipped Troy, hiding behind Carl.

"Uh-huh," Slater replied squinting at him.

"Beth?" Karen said.

"I handled it," she replied.

"Let's not go there right now," said Slater pulling three bowls down out of the cabinet.

Nodding her thanks, Beth took the bowls and poured cereal in them, then milk and a little sugar. The boys were at the table sitting with their spoons at the ready. When the cereal was placed before them they dug in. Slater just looked at the two. Then he looked at Beth, as she stood at the counter eating. Slater got up.

"Beth, please have a seat," he said going to the counter.

"Thank you," she said going to the seat Slater just vacated. "There's at least one gentleman in here this morning."

Now Slater was really angry at the two boys. He growled their way. They both kept their heads down and shoveled the cereal into their mouths. He would have a talk with Beth first to see how badly they behaved, then he would sit the two of them down for a long, long talk about how to treat women. When he looked up, Karen was looking at him as she and Beth whispered. Maybe it was better if Karen talked to Beth.

When the kids were done eating they each asked to be excused. Karen allowed Emily to leave the table but, kept the two boys sitting there. They fumed while they watched their sister sit in front of the TV to watch cartoons.

"Emily, go get changed," said Eileen as she stepped into the quiet kitchen.

Emily came over to her mother, hugged her, then ran off to get out of her PJ's, with Cami in close pursuit. The boys just scowled at Slater. Eileen looked at Slater. He just shook his head at her.

"Boys, come with me," Eileen said.

Both of them smiled at mom, then made a face at Slater. Each of them got a whack on the butt from their mother. Eyes wide, the boys hurried for their room. When they were out of sight Beth sighed.

"I really like those two but..."

"Tell us," Karen said.

"Troy came into our room last night after everyone was asleep and said he was having trouble getting to sleep. So I got up and took him back to his bed and laid down with him. I fell asleep while waiting for him to fall asleep. The next thing I knew he was grabbing me in places he shouldn't be."

"I'll have a talk with him when he's done getting a talking to by mom," Slater said.

"Thank you," Beth replied.

~~~ Twins ~~~

When Eileen brought the boys back out, they headed for the back door to go out.

"Troy!" said Slater.

"What?" he said turning to face Salter.

"Come with me, young man," Slater said getting up.

Troy's shoulders slumped as he went to his brother. He took his brother's offered hand, although he didn't really feel like it. Troy knew he was in for a talking too. His mother had scolded him already but, not about what he knew Slater was going to scold him for. Slater led Troy to Slater's room, closing the door so they had some privacy.

"Sit," said Slater pointing at his bed.

Troy climbed up on the bed and sat on the edge, just like he had many other times when Slater had explained to him things that sometimes he really didn't understand. This time though he knew what he was being scolded for.

~~~ Twins ~~~

"Why is Slater talking to Troy? I already scolded him for being rude," Eileen asked.

"Oh, Slater, isn't scolding him for being rude. He is scolding him for molesting Beth," Karen retorted.

"Oh my god. Beth, I'm so sorry..."

"Not your fault, Eileen," Beth said looking completely embarrassed.

"Right. I won't mention it again unless you bring it up. And do bring it up, if he ever does anything like that again."

"I will, Eileen. Thank you."

~~~ Twins ~~~

Slater paced in front of his bed, looking at Troy. Troy, just looked at his feet. He knew he was in trouble, he just wondered what his big brother would do to him.

"Tell me what happened last night, Troy," said Slater softly.

"Um..." Troy shook his head.

Slater stopped looking down at Troy. Sighing, he sat down next to him.

"Listen very carefully, Troy, very carefully. I know you like Beth and Cami, right?"

"I do," croaked Troy.

"I do also. They are both very pretty but, you don't touch them like you did last night. That is very, very wrong."

"Is it? I see..."

"What do you see?"

"On TV I have seen..."

"Ah. That's entertainment, in a TV show or movie. You don't do things like that in real life unless the girl is your girlfriend and she asks you to touch her like that."

"But..."

"No buts, Troy. Would you do that to your sister or mom?" Slater asked.

"No. They would..."

"They would spank you, hard. Never, ever, do that to Beth or Cami. Is that clear?" Slater asked.

"Yes."

"From now on, only mom is to help you do anything, change clothes, get back to sleep, get you a drink of water, bath. Do you understand? If you can't find mom, get Karen, if you can't find Karen, find me. After Karen and I leave, get mom. Got it?"

"Yes, Slater. Are you going to make me drink butt water?" asked Troy.

"Not this time but, if it happens again, I will for sure. And you will never know when it will happen. Clear?"

"Yes. May I go play now?"

"You may but, never touch any girl like that again," Slater growled.

"I won't, Slater," Troy said slipping off the bed.

He turned to his brother, looking up at him.

"Can I get a hug?" he asked.

Slater slipped down onto his knees and took Troy in his arms and hugged him. Troy hugged his brother back.

"I love you," Troy whispered.

"I love you, too, Troy," whispered Slater.

Letting go of Troy, Slater watched him quickly leave the bedroom. Standing Slater followed. There was one more thing Troy should do.

"Troy!" said Slater, just before Troy was out the back door.

He turned and hurried back to Slater, looking up at him.

"I want you to apologize to Beth."

Troy looked completely embarrassed but, turned and went to stand in front of Beth. He cleared his throat. Beth looked at him. She wasn't smiling but, didn't look angry at him.

"I'm sorry," he said softly.

"Speak up Troy," Slater said.

"I'm sorry," Troy said louder.

"I accept your apology," Beth said ruffling Troy's hair.

"Thank you," Troy said ducking away from Beth and rushing to the door.

Slater smiled as he sat down with Eileen, Beth, and his sister.

"You shouldn't have any more trouble with him. I told him to get his mother if he needed help with anything. I hope you don't mind mom. And it's just until he learns his lesson. If he does it again, come see me and I'll tell you how to punish him."

Karen giggled. Eileen and Beth looked at her like she was crazy.

"Butt water," Karen said.

"What?" Eileen said.

Karen explained what Slater had told the boys the other night while they were in the bath. Both Eileen and Beth laughed loudly.

~~~ Twins ~~~

The rest of the morning was spent taking care of the house and the children. Slater went around checking to see what needed fixing. He knew his father hadn't really been able and since not finding out about his father's illness he didn't know he couldn't. He didn't find much. There were a few vents that needed tightening and the one in the boy's room had been taken off and was now just propped up against the wall.

Looking inside he found their stash of comic books. He was surprised that they didn't have an old, moldy, Playboy in there. He left it leaning and made a note to himself to have a talk with them. He had scanned the covers and none of them seemed all that racy. He would tell them to move them under their beds. Slater then went out on the deck to watch the kids play. Cami and Beth were handling them just perfectly. He watched the two girls. They were very nice looking young ladies.

"Hey, what are you looking at," Karen whispered in his ear.

"Beth and Cami, why?"

"Just wondering," said Karen, giggling. "Tonight your room, don't be tied up with anyone else, except mom."

"Sure. Love you," Slater replied.

Karen went down to play with the children and gab with the girls. Slater got up and went inside. Entering the door, he saw his mother lying on the couch with her eyes closed. He quietly stepped over to the couch.

"Yes?" Eileen said, probably thinking it was one of the kids.

"Are you all right, Mom?" Slater asked.

Eileen opened her eyes and even though she didn't feel like smiling, she did.

"I'm fine now. Still sad but, better than I was yesterday," she said sitting up.

She patted the cushion next to her. Slater sat next to her and hugged her. Eileen sighed as she relaxed into his arms. Slater kissed her cheek, then let go of her.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Eileen asked.

"If you don't mind sharing with Karen," Slater replied.

"Good. I'll be there after Cami and Beth go to bed."

"Me too, along with Karen," Slater said.

Eileen smiled at her son. She got up and pulled Slater with her out on the porch to watch the children play.

"It will be a little lonely here are you leave," Eileen said.

"For me too, mom. Although I will have a lot of people my own age around, I will miss you, Karen, and the kids a lot," replied Slater.

"I know son, and they will miss you. What have you and Karen agreed on?"

"Huh?"

"When, where and how long will you get together?"

"Oh! Either she or I will fly on long weekends to the other's school to spend them together."

"And how often can I expect you here?"

"Holidays, school breaks, things like that."

"Good enough. I love you."

"I love you, too, Mom."

"I better start lunch or we will have an uprising on our hands," Eileen said.

"I'll help," replied Slater looking at his sister and seeing she was in deep conversation with Cami and Beth.

When they had lunch on the table, Eileen went to the back door and called everyone in for lunch. The children went to the bathroom to clean up with Cami and Beth's help. Karen went to her bathroom to clean up and then herded the children who were done to the kitchen. Once everyone was there, Eileen looked around the table. Nodding, she bowed her head. Everyone else followed her. After a bit, she looked up.

"Let's eat," she said softly.

Everyone dug in. They were only having sandwiches and chips but, to the young children, it was a feast. As far as they were concerned the only better meal would be pizza. After lunch, the children went back outside while Slater and Karen cleaned up. Eileen just collapsed on the couch. Slater went to her after Karen and he were finished with cleaning up.

"Mom, why don't you go take a nap?" Slater asked.

"That's a good idea. Thank you."

Eileen got up and headed to Emily's bedroom. Karen was outside with everyone else so Slater felt no urgency to go outside. He sat on the couch and just daydreamed for a bit. He must have fallen asleep because the next thing he knew, his mother was shaking him.

"Get up son," Eileen said kissing him on the cheek.

Getting up, Slater didn't remember laying down. He was still somewhat groggy.

"Get up, dear and come help me with dinner," Eileen said caressing his cheek.

Shaking his head, Slater got up and hugged his mom. They bother went and got dinner started.

~~~ Twins ~~~

After dinner, Slater sat on the floor watching TV with the young ones. Cami and Beth sat on the couch watching also, while Karen and Mom cleaned up. When they were done they came to the living room and sat with Cami and Beth. Shortly after that Beth excused herself to get ready for bed. When Beth came back, Cami went to shower and change for bed. When she got back it was time for the kids to have a bath and get ready for bed. Cami and Beth herded them back to the bathrooms. Slater got up and sat on the couch with his mom and sister.

Karen kissed him on the lips, then quickly left. Eileen pulled her son's lips to hers and kissed him quickly. They then sat watching TV until Cami and Beth came back with the children. They were all clean and dressed in their pajamas. Each marched up to Eileen for her to inspect them.

"I washed myself," Carl exclaimed.

"Oh, you did," Eileen said chuckling.

She looked him over, ran her fingers through his hair and sniffed.

"Very good son," Eileen said giving him a hug. "Now kiss me goodnight dear."

On his tiptoes, he kissed Eileen on the cheek and stepped back. Troy was next to be looked over by mom.

"Did you wash yourself?" Eileen asked.

"No," Troy said frowning.

"You are old enough to start doing that yourself."

"I know."

Eileen shrugged and looked at Troy. She kissed him on the cheek, then turned her cheek for him to kiss. He leaned in kissing her gently.

"Thank you, dear," Eileen said.

Emily was next up. Eileen just hugged her, kissing her cheek. Emily sighed, then kissed her mom on the cheek.

"Good girl," Eileen said.

Emily smiled brightly. Then she was standing in front of Slater. He hugged her and kissed her cheek. She kissed his cheek. Then Troy was there. Then came Carl. The next thing Slater knew he was being hugged by Cami, then Beth. They were giggling at his look of shock. Eileen was also giggling as she hugged each of them.

"All right kids, let get to bed," Cami said taking Emily's hand.

Beth had the hands of Carl and Troy as they all walked to the bedrooms in the back of the house.

"Mom?" Emily asked.

"I'll be in later dear," Eileen replied.

Nodding, Emily quickly went with Cami.

"It seems the nannies have taken a liking to you son," said Eileen.

"Huh?"

"Cami and Beth seemed to have taken a liking to you."

"Uh... yes, it seems so," he replied.

Eileen giggled, ruffling his hair as he just stared at the TV. Slater smiled looking at his mom, then turned back to the TV. Karen came back from changing and sat next to Slater.

"Well, I need a shower and a change of clothes," he said getting up and rushing off.

"Are you going to join us tonight?" Karen asked.

"Yes. Do you mind?" replied Eileen.

"No, definitely not," replied Karen.

She took her mother's hand in hers. When they heard the master bedroom door close, they looked at each other, smiling. Karen leaned in and kissed her mom on the lips. Both, lingered in their kiss, slowly pulling away from each other.

"I love you," Karen said.

"I love you, too," replied Eileen.

Eileen got up and headed to the bathroom between Karen and Slater's room. She found Slater just stepping into the shower. She hurried to undress and joined him, to his surprise. He jumped a little bit, then smiled at his mom. She pulled him to her, pressing her lips to his.

"Is the door to Karen's room locked?" she asked softly.

"It is. God, you are so beautiful," Slater said.

"Wash my back and I'll wash yours," Eileen said smiling slyly.

Nodding, Slater picked up the soap as Eileen turned her back to him. She shivered as his strong hands soaped up her back. She jumped a little as his hands slipped down her ass. Moaning she let him slide his hands up her sides until he was cupping her tits.

"Oh god," she whispered.

Slater squeezed her breast gently pressing his hardening cock against her ass. Eileen shivered with excitement. She so loved her son and she loved what he could do to her. Turning swiftly, she was facing him. Their lips pressed together for just a moment.

"Turn and give me the soap, so I can wash your back," Eileen whispered.

Slater handed her the soap and turned to face the wall. Eileen gently soaped up her sons back. When she was finished she washed his ass. Slater grunted when his mother slipped a soapy finger into his asshole.

"Turn to face me," she ordered.

Turning, Slater faced his mom, she soaped up his chest then his hard cock and his balls. Putting the soap back in the dish, she pressed against him almost slamming him against the wall. She brought her leg up. Slater's cock was now against her pussy. It was in the perfect spot. Slater pushed up and forward. His soapy cock slipped inside his mother's body.

"Now all you have to do is wash the outside," Eileen croaked.

Moaning, Slater pressed in farther. Eileen moaned as she stepped back. Slater's cock slipped from inside his mom. He groaned at the loss of contact with her. Grabbing the soap, he lathered up her vulva. Eileen was now clean and stepped back under the showerhead to rinse. When she was done, she moved out of the way and let Slater rinse. Slater turned off the water turned and followed his mother out of the shower. Eileen grabbed a towel, turned and dried off Slater. She dried herself dropping the towel on the floor when she was done. Grabbing Slater's hand, she led him to the bed in his room. There was a lump under the covers as they stopped at the side.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,072 Followers
12