Fraternal Twins Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

"It's about time," Karen said softly. "And you left your door unlocked. I found Emily, just about to come in here. I took her back to bed and told her that you, Slater, were in the shower and she should never go into your bedroom when the door was closed. I locked my door and then came in here and locked yours."

"Thank you," Eileen said smiling down at her daughter. "Now move over, Slater and I have something to finish first."

Karen giggled as she slipped to the other side of the bed. Eileen pushed Slater into bed then crawled in after him. He laid on his back looking up at his mother. Eileen smiled at him. She was still on her knees. Looking at his cock, in a rush, she took him in her mouth. Slater groaned as her mouth and tongue went to work on his hard manhood.

"Oh my god," Slater croaked.

Karen giggled as she watched her mother suck her brother's cock. Eileen's eyes were rolled up into her head as she sucked her son's gorgeous cock. After a bit, Eileen stopped, pulling her mouth off Slater's cock. Climbing up to be face to face with him, she then swung her leg over his hips. When his hard cock touched her pussy, she moaned. Reaching behind her, she grabbed Slater's cock, lining it up with her opening.

"Yes," Eileen gasped as she slid down his wonderful cock.

"Yes," hissed Slater pushing his cock up into his mother.

"God, you two look so sexy together," Karen gasped from beside them.

Eileen just froze when Slater's cock hit the bottom of her pussy. She enjoyed his long, fat, cock so much, and she would miss him while he was gone but, the homecomings would be sweet. Slowly at first, Eileen started to jerk her hips back and forth on her son's cock. They each moaned and groaned as his cock stirred the inside of her. Karen, not wanting to be left out, leaned in and kissed her brother. He kissed her back. When her lips disappeared, he opened his eyes and watched her kiss their mother.

For a long, long time, Eileen fucked her son slowly. Her orgasms shot through her softly. She was floating along in heaven, eyes closed, Karen's lips on her breasts. Slater's dick in her body, stirring her pleasure. She did wish she could cry out her pleasure but, with younger children and two relative strangers in the house, neither she or Slater could. Slater pushed her up and over onto her back. He was between her thighs quickly. Then his wonderful cock was slipping into her body. It felt so delicious. He kissed her as he slammed into her body hard. She growled into his mouth. He was now pounding into her, hard. Orgasm after orgasm flashed through her body. She kept her mouth shut tightly, so she wouldn't scream her pleasure. One final slam into her and she felt Slater's cock pulse. Her belly filled with his warmth as he filled her with his cum. She shook with one more orgasm.

"Oh, god, I love you, Eileen," Slater whispered.

"I love you, too, Slater."

When he rolled off his mother, Karen's mouth was sliding down his cock to clean him. Karen then went to her mother and started to clean her. Eileen almost screamed but, Slater was pressing his lips to hers. Slowly, Karen moved her body so her pussy was over her mother's mouth. Eileen, sighed as she pulled her daughter's pussy down. They both licked and sucked on each other to their delight. Slater sat there watching. He was quickly getting hard again. Leaning over his sister, he kissed her ass. Looking down his mom was smiling up at him.

"Move down the bed a little," Slater said.

Eileen nodded and wormed her way down the bed. Karen followed. Now there was enough room for Slater to get behind his sister. As his hard cock pointed the way, Eileen reached up and guided him into his sister. Slater groaned from the feelings of his sister's pussy wrapping around him. She was so tight and it felt wonderful. Not really any better than his mom's pussy, just wonderfully different. He felt Karen shiver with orgasm as he pushed into her. Eileen was now licking her clit as well as Slater's balls.

"Oh god, that feels wonderful," Slater gasped.

Soon, Slater was pounding into his sister's body. He had grabbed her hips and was pulling her onto him violently. Slater could tell that she was having one orgasm after another. Karen had stopped licking and sucking her mother and just lay there with her cheek on Eileen's vulva whimpering. Once again, Slater was there.

"I'm coming," he whispered.

His cock pulsed and pulsed, inside his beautiful twin sister. Karen groaned as he did. He almost collapsed onto Karen but, fell to the side of the two women. He watched wide-eyed as his mom, caught his semen as it poured out of Karen's pussy. Eileen then pulled her daughter's pussy down to her mouth and started to suck Slater's semen out of her. Karen was writhing with pleasure. Eileen was trying to keep her mouth on her daughter.

"Stop, please," Karen whispered.

Eileen stopped and Karen fell to her side shivering and shaking with orgasms. Eileen went to her and held her. Slater snuggled up behind Eileen and held her. The three of them lay still, slowly settling down. Eileen turned to look at her son.

"I had better get cleaned up and go in with Emily. She might just come looking for me," Eileen said.

Slater nodded as his mom crawled to the edge of the bed. Eileen picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom across the hall checking up and down the hallway first. Slater got out of bed and went and lock his door. He then climbed back into bed with Karen. She shook at his touch.

"I need to clean up first," she said rolling out of bed.

Slater just smiled as he followed her. He too needed to clean up. When they finished, they climbed back into bed and snuggled up together. Both of them sighed, then kissed. Both of them closed their eyes and were asleep within minutes.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12