Fraternal Twins Pt. 16

Story Info
The Twins story comes to an end.
3.9k words
4.67
9.5k
22
6

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,071 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Copyright Holder/Author.

Author's Note: The life of the Twins continues. Sorry for taking so long but, writing is a fickle task... you don't always get to write about what you want. So, my apologies. Please enjoy. This is the last of the series. Sorry. I just don't see it going anywhere from here.

Part 16 ~~~~~

The next morning, Slater was up before his sister. Smiling at her, he climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. As he was stepping into the shower, Karen came in. She sat on the toilet and peed. Slater started the shower so he wouldn't be watching his sister. He had no interest in watching her pee. As he was stepping under the cascading hot water, arms wrapping around his waist startled him. Smiling he turned in Karen's grip and kissed her, closed mouth.

"I love you," she said pulling away from his mouth.

"I love you," he said. "We need to hurry so we won't get caught."

"Right, you wash you and I'll wash me," Karen said smiling as she grabbed the soap off the shelf.

Nodding Slater ducked back under the water. Grabbed the shampoo and lathered up his hair. Karen slipped by him to rinse her body of the soap. She then gently pushed him back under the spray so he could rinse his hair. Karen handed Slater the soap as she stepped back under the water to wet her hair. Slater soaped up his body as he watched his beautiful sister. He gently moved her so he could rinse, then moved her back so she could rinse her hair. He then stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. As Karen stepped out, he dried her off. They kissed then went into their bedrooms to dress.

~~~ FT ~~~

Out in the kitchen, it was chaos. Eileen was just sitting at the table watching the three little ones play with Cami and Beth. There were used empty bowls of cereal on the table. Eileen was sipping from a cup of black coffee. Slater walked into the kitchen and looked around.

"Did I miss something?" he asked.

"No. I just suddenly missed the chaos that this house used to be," said Eileen.

"What the hell?" Karen said as she came into the kitchen.

"It has been kind of somber around here, hasn't it?" Slater asked his sister.

"It has but, this is not good," she said holding onto his arm as they both stared at the rough and tumble that was going on in the living room.

"But Mom seems to like it," said Slater point at their mother.

"She does." Nodded Karen.

Karen and Slater sat at the table and had breakfast while the children and the nanny's roughhoused in the living room. Soon all of them were lying on the floor exhausted. Cami and Beth were still giggling while they tried to catch their breath. Troy, Carl, and Emily were just laying there limp as dishrags as they struggled to breathe. They all had smiles on their faces though.

"All right children, when you are able, go get out of your pajamas, don't forget to brush your teeth, wash your faces and hands," Eileen said.

The kids moaned as did Cami and Beth. It took a while, but eventually, the five of them recovered. The two nannies helped the children up and into the bathroom to wash up and brush their teeth.

"Well, that was delightful," said Eileen smiling at Slater and Karen.

"You do know you might have opened the floodgates," replied Slater.

"I know but I missed the rambunctious little devils. And if it gets too bad, I'll handle it or I'll call you to handle it for me." Eileen smiled at Slater across the table.

"Figures," said Slater.

Eileen laughed at his comment. Karen even laughed along with her mother. It looked like Mom was back. Slater knew she would never be over the death of her dearly beloved husband, but for now, she was her old self. Yet, Slater could see the heartache in her eyes. He could see it in Karen's eyes too. And he bet they could see it in his eyes. Slater was glad that Mom would have Cami and Beth to help her once Karen and Slater left for college this coming weekend. He was sad about that too as he knew Karen was also. But they were both looking forward to being away from home. Just not away from each other or Mom and the kids.

Slater finished his breakfast first dumping his dishes in the sink. He hurried to the bathroom wash up and prepare for a day of gathering the things he would need while away at college. As he finished his washing, his sister stepped into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth. Then when into his room to dress. He had left the door open to the bathroom so he could watch his beautiful sister as she brushed her teeth. He shivered, stood, and left his bedroom, closing the door after him.

Karen stood there watching her brother watch her. She was so excited by him and by him watching her. She shivered as she brushed her teeth. She winked at him then watched him shiver and stand up. He looked back at her as he left the bedroom, closing the door behind him. She sighed as she actually shook with an orgasm, just from having Slater watch her. She loved him so much and even though she knew they had no future together, she loved him and wanted him with all her heart. She needed him badly. She hung up her towel going into her room to dress and start the day. She too had a lot to gather up for her start at college.

~~~ FT ~~~

Slater and Karen along with Beth spent the morning in the backyard with the children. Eileen and Cami went shopping. The cupboard needed restocking. Both Karen and Salter sat on the back deck watching their siblings play with each other. It was a lovely morning out. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. There were clouds slowly floating by, but they just cast a shadow over the yard for a short time cooling things slightly. Karen was laying back on the lounge, eyes closed, enjoying the sun on her face. Slater was sitting up watching the kids and Beth interact. He thought to himself what a great mother she would make one day.

Not even noticing her coming, Emily was standing in front of him smiling. He looked up at her and smiled. Reaching out Slater touched her cheek gently. Emily giggled at his touch.

"What is it Emily?" he asked.

"Nothing. Can I sit in your lap for a while?" she asked.

Slater lifted her and placed her on his leg facing him, her legs dangling between his.

"Now what do you really want?" he asked.

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Of course," said Slater leaning in to kiss her cheek.

Emily sighed as his lips touched her skin. Slater jerked back looking at Emily. She just smiled up at him, slipped off his leg, and hurried out into the yard.

"Looks like you have a problem," Karen said.

"Well, we'll be gone in a few days..."

"And I bet the feelings for you will get worse for her."

"I'll talk with mom," said Slater.

"You better. I will talk with Emily too."

"Thank you. I really don't want to break her heart but there can never, ever, be anything between us."

"You got that right. You're moms and mine until the day you die or get married. Got it buster?" Karen said giggling.

"Yes, dear," said Slater sarcastically.

"Oh poo," Karen giggled back.

The two continued to watch the children play and interact with Beth. After a while, they heard the front door open. Karen got up to help with the groceries. When Cami came out to help Beth, Slater went inside to help his mom and sister. It took him and Karen several trips to the car until it was empty. Slater went to help them put the groceries away, but he was shooed out of the kitchen. He went back out on the deck and sat watching his siblings.

Soon his mom was at the backdoor telling everyone that lunch was ready and to wash up. Slater stood and helped herd the children into the house. As Cami and Beth hurried by, they each giggled. Stepping inside, Slater ran into the back of Beth. He had to put his arms around her and spin on one foot to keep them from tumbling to the ground. Beth was giggling and sighing as he held her.

"Thank you. Sorry I stopped short, but coming in from the bright sunlight I couldn't see what was in front of me," said Beth.

Once Beth had her feet under her, Slater let go of her. He smiled in embarrassment.

"No problem, no harm done," replied Slater waiting for Beth to precede him.

Turning, Beth calmly walked away. Looking up, Slater saw that Karen was giggling as she set plates down on the table. He shook his head as he headed for the bathroom. There was complete chaos in the bathroom. Slater cleared his throat loudly. All three children looked up at him, gulped, and were suddenly businesslike. Cami and Beth looked at him smiling. As they filed out of the bathroom for the kitchen, Cami stopped, looking up at Slater.

"You will make a great father one day," she said, kissed him on the cheek, and hurried to catch up to the kids.

Slater turned to watch her. He smiled, went into the bathroom to wash up. Cami and Beth both were very pretty. Almost as pretty as Karen and Eileen. When he finished washing up, he hurried to the kitchen. Everyone was waiting for him. He sat. Bowed his head for a second. Then looking around the table, he smiled and started to eat, as did the rest of them.

~~~ FT ~~~

After dinner, Eileen shooed the kids and the nanny's out of the kitchen while Slater, Karen, and her cleaned up. Slater and Karen really didn't mind helping their mother clean. With the three of them, they finished all that much quicker. Soon the three were in the living room sitting on the couch enjoying the three young children playing a game with Cami and Beth. Even though the TV was on, the children were absorbed in the game. It was new to them so they were paying special attention to how it was played.

As the game came to an end, the kids wanted to play again. Eileen overruled them by telling them to get ready for bed. They moaned and groaned as they went.

"Y'all can play again tomorrow," said Eileen softly.

The kids still moaned but nodded as they followed Cami and Beth to the bathrooms. Salter and Karen just sat there with their mother, staring at the TV not really watching what was on.

"Well, I'm heading for the shower, my dears," said Eileen getting up and rushing off to the bathroom.

"Me too," said Karen. "You're welcome to join me if you wish."

"I wish but the kids will be back out here to say goodnight in a bit."

"Damn," whispered Karen smiling at her brother as she sat back down.

The three little ones were back quickly.

"Where's Mom?" Emily asked.

"She's getting ready for bed. You go get into bed and she will stop by before you're asleep," said Karen, giving her younger sister a gentle hug.

"Okay. I love you, Karen," said Emily, kissing Karen on the cheek.

"I love you, too," replied Karen.

Troy was next with Karen. They hugged each other and kissed each other on the cheek. Then Carl was standing in front of Karen. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips to her cheek. Karen hugged him back, squeezing him tightly. He grunted as she let him go. He was smiling as he came over to Slater. Slater went through, hugging and kissing his siblings a smile on his face the entire time. All three children then went running off to bed, with Cami and Beth in hot pursuit.

When Eileen came out of the bathroom, Karen pointed back to the bedrooms. Nodding, Eileen turned and went to say goodnight to her children. Karen pulled Slater's cheek to her lips, then she was gone. Slater nodded as he waited for his mom to return. He closed his eyes leaning his head on the back of the couch. He felt someone plop down next to him. When a strange set of lips pressed against his, he opened his eyes. It was Cami, kissing him with passion. He pulled away, looking into her eyes. She just smiled at him, her hand on his cheek.

"You are a wonderful man, Slater. You will make a great dad. Anytime you want... I will gladly make myself available to you."

Slater gasped, then her lips were pressed against his once again. He didn't kiss her back, nor did he shy away. He enjoyed the moment, his mind swirling with emotions and thoughts he was surprised by. Suddenly, Cami was gone. Opening his eyes, he saw his mom standing there, hands on her hips, looking down at him questioningly.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well, what? I was sitting here, with my eyes closed and she sat down next to me. I thought it was you. Then she was kissing me. I was surprised. I opened my eyes and saw that it was her and I pulled back."

"And?"

"She told me how wonderful I was and kissed me again."

"Only that time you didn't pull away?"

"No, I didn't. Problem?" asked Slater?

"No, none at all," said Eileen giggling plopping down next to her son.

Slater groaned, then gently slapped Eileen's thigh. She giggled at his frustration. She could see it in his eyes.

"I heard what she told you," she said.

"Oh."

Slater sighed leaning against his mom. Eileen kissed his head.

"So, will you take her up on her offer?"

"No. Not now, maybe not ever," said Slater softly looking over his shoulder to see if Cami was standing in the hallway listening.

"Too, bad. She is such a nice girl."

"She is but I'm way too young yet to get involved..."

"I understand. Maybe you should tell her though."

"Tell who what?" ask Karen as she to plopped down on the couch.

"Not now," said Eileen.

"Okay."

The three just sat there looking at the TV and not really seeing what was on the screen. They were waiting until everyone was asleep or at least behind closed doors. After about half an hour, Eileen got up.

"I'm going to check on Emily. Karen, why don't you go check on the boys. If they aren't asleep, give them a stern talking too," she said.

Nodding Karen got up and went down the hallway to the boys bedroom. Slater turned off the TV and headed for his bedroom. As he stood naked in his and Karen's bathroom, his mother joined him. Then Karen was there.

"Do you two want the shower?" asked Karen.

"No, you can join us, dear," replied Eileen.

Slater stood there wondering how the three of them would fit. Eileen was the first in and adjusted the water to her liking. Karen pushed Slater ahead of her. She followed quickly. Slater was facing his mother. His eyes, as always, slid up and down her body. He sighed as he took in her beauty. Eileen grabbed him and pulled him under the shower spray with her. She stepped out of the spray, pushing Karen under it with her brother.

The three took turns washing each other. Tits squeezed and a cock pulled on, gently. Giggles echoed, groans, moans, and ahs escaped mouths as did nipples and a cock. It didn't take long to wash, it was all the other things the trio did to each that took time. Soon, though, the hot water ran out and the three had to leave the confines of the shower stall. They each dried off and hurried to the bed in Slater's room.

The night they spent in each other's arms. Each showed the other their love for them. Soon, about two hours, their energy depleted, the two women returned to their own beds. Slater lay there, looking up at the ceiling, knowing he would miss his mom and sister when he left for college. He was soon in a peaceful sleep.

~~~ FT ~~~

Over the next couple of days, the twins prepared themselves for their departure. They packed the things they would be taking with them. They played with their younger sister and brothers. At night, they enjoyed each other or their mom. Sometimes they both enjoyed her. Cami had made several more passes at Slater. He decided not to notice, as he didn't want to hurt her. She did mention that it would just be a little bit of fun before he left. He took her aside, kissed her on the cheek, and explained he just couldn't, as he would have to have very strong feelings for a woman before he had relations with her. Cami nodded at him, telling him she knew he was very special. She kissed his cheek and went back to watching the little ones.

All too soon, it was Saturday night. Eileen had decided that she was taking just the twins out for a night on the town, as they would be leaving the next day. They went out to dinner at a very nice restaurant. Afterward, Eileen directed Slater to the downtown Hyatt. He was surprised but did as he she told him.

"The Hyatt?" asked Karen. "Pretty ritzy place for a roll in the hay, don't you think?"

"I can afford it," quipped Eileen smiling widely.

Slater just cleared his throat, knowing he would be spending the night with the two most beautiful women in the world in bed, again. When they arrived, the three walked to the desk area. Eileen went up to the desk and registered. The three walked to the elevators. Once in the elevator, Eileen took the key card and pressed it against the panel on the wall above the buttons. She pressed the 'P' button when the little light blinked green.

"The Penthouse?" gasped Karen.

Slater just chuckled at his beautiful sister.

"I think you two deserve the Penthouse, don't you?" asked Eileen.

Karen started to say something, Slater slapped her on the ass. She shut her mouth with a snap. Eileen giggled as the door of the elevator opened right into their suite. All three gasped at the luxury before them. Slater almost had to push the two women out of the elevator when the doors started to close. Everyone was inside the suite and just looked around with awe in their eyes.

"This is beautiful," whispered Karen.

Eileen sighed, her head turning here, then there. Slater also sighed at the room they were now in, it was very plush. Slowly, he walked to the door to the right. It was a bedroom. Not just any ordinary bedroom, but the bedroom of some potentate. It had to be. The bed was huge. Bigger than his kingsize bed at home. He heard Karen gasp from beside him.

"Holy shit, you could have an orgy in that bed. How many people do you think could be fucking on that?" asked Karen.

"Karen?" Eileen almost shouted at her daughter.

"What? That was a valid question, mom," replied Karen giggling.

Slater backed away from the door and looked around. He spied another door. Going to it, he looked in. Once again, he gasped. It was just a bathroom but it had to be the biggest bathroom he had ever seen. Nodding, he backed away looking around what he assumed was the living room. There was another doorway, no door to close. Looking in, he saw a full-service kitchen with an island. There were four stools in front of the island.

"Oh, now that's interesting," said Karen from behind Slater.

"How so?" asked Eileen.

"Desert anyone?" asked Karen going to the island and boosting herself up to sit on it in front of a stool.

Eileen gasped as Karen spread her legs and pulled her dress up to her waist. She wore no panties. Slater just chuckled. For some reason, Eileen just walked to the stool in front of her daughter. Sitting, she leaned forward and saw just how wet her daughter was.

"That's it, Eileen, have a taste," said Karen.

Eileen's tongue touched the wet flesh of Karen's labia. Both women groaned loudly. Slater stood next to his mother, watching her tentatively lick her daughter. He sighed as he watched his mom's tongue part the blood-engorged petals of flesh. Karen suppressed a scream at the touch of her mom's tongue. Slater backed away, heading for the bathroom and a shower. Soon the two women joined him.

For the rest of the night, the three of them rolled around together on the big bed. At times, Slater was fucking his sister, then he was fucking his mother. While he fucked one, he was eating the others pussy. For hours, they pleasured each other showering often and even fixing themselves something to eat. As the sun started to peek over the horizon, the three of them took a final shower, dressed, then left the hotel. All three were exhausted, yet there was still a lot to do before the twins left for the airport and their life as college students.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,071 Followers
12