Fraternal Twins Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the entire family stood in the area before the lines for security, they all said goodbye to each other. Tight hugs for everyone. Slater hugged his mom last as he and Karen could say goodbye in the concourse.

"You take care of yourself," Eileen whispered to her son.

"I will, Mom. You take care of yourself. I will see you in July. I will have a long weekend for the 4th."

"I look forward to your coming home," Eileen smiled at him winking.

Slater chuckled. Then he got in line. Karen hugged their mother goodbye and joined him. It only took them 15 minutes to get through security. Small airport. At Karen's gate, Slater hugged, then kissed her soundly. She kissed him back with all the passion she felt for him. He backed away from her smiling.

"See you in July," said Slater.

"At home?" she asked.

"Of course. Don't you get that long weekend off?"

"I don't know. I'll let you know."

"We'll talk. Call me when you get settled. I love you."

"I love you too, Slater. I will call you."

"Bye, my love," said Slater softly.

"Bye, lover," replied Karen smiling.

Slater turned quickly and hurried away to catch his plane. Check-in was a breeze and he was seated in Business Class with a window seat. Mom had upgraded their seats so they would be comfortable. He sat looking out the window as the plane rolled down the runway. Smiling he wondered what new adventures he would have once he was settled at school.

### The End ###

12