Fraternity Pledge

Story Info
I told my dad I’d do ANYTHING to get into his fraternity.
7.4k words
4.51
24.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

I promised my dad I would do whatever it took to get into his fraternity, no matter how bad the hazing was or what every they wanted my to do.

I thought since my dad had been a brother and me being a legacy, I'd have a leg up. But on the first day of pledge week that hope was shattered.

It was a mixer with their sister sorority. First thing I noticed, all the brothers in the fraternity were at least six feet tall, slender to athletic build, well groomed. They were not snobbish at all, but very welcoming and outgoing.

Then there were the girls in the sorority, all way out of my league. They were petite, had over the shoulder hair. They also were very pleasant and welcoming. I could tell right away that the girls pledging were getting the same unspoken message that I was getting, 'Hey, if you don't look like us, you won't be receiving a bid.'

I was talking with one of the girl pledges, Mary. She joked I had a better chance of making it into sorority than she had. I laughed at her deprecating humor. She was a hefty girl and I'm barely 5.6 tall, slim build and light brown shoulder length hair.

Towards the end of the mixer, us pledges were paired up with a senior member. I wished Mary "good luck" and she mouthed back, "I'm going to need it."

I paired with Marcus. Not only was he the student president of the fraternity, but a strikingly handsome, very dark African American.

After our initial introductions all pledges were escorted to their chosen brother's room. I felt both intimidated and lucky, Marcus, being the president had his own room.

He asked me to sit on his bed and he sat in his desk chair. He looked at me and with a hint of regret in his voice, "Listen Jim. You aren't exactly the type, I mean to say, physical attributes, we've strived have associated without house for the last ten years. But that being said, your dad was a brother and so I talked it over with our senior members and they all agreed that we owed it to him and you to let you pledge. All our legacies should be given that chance."

I sat up as straight as I could vowed, "Sir, I will do whatever is asked of me, without hesitation or question to become a brother. Anything sir, anything."

He looked at me. His eyes traveling up and down my body as I sat on the bed and grinned, "We'll see Jim, we'll see. We have a rush party tomorrow evening, where the initiation will begin. Don't be late."

With that, he pointed to the door and I left.

I survived the two-week ordeal as I watched other pledges being ushered out. I knew there was a limited number of spaces and my size was still an issue, but I was still standing and had a chance. Marcus even said I had beaten the odds to make it to the final round, even the other brothers were impressed by my willingness to do whatever it took.

Then I screwed up. At the final mixer of the year, feeling overconfident, I started talking to a girl I thought was a pledge at our sister sorority. She wasn't a pledge and I had broken the stern rule "A pledge ALWAYS asks permission to talk to any girl at a mixer."

She also happened to be to steady of one of the senior officers of the fraternity. His anger was visible. Marcus immediately told me to meet him in his dorm room. To the giggles of the girls at the party I hung my head and made my way up the stairs to Marcus's room. The last words I heard from on of the brothers cut me to the core, "And the little runt almost made it."

I stood in the center of the dorm room waiting for Marcus. Yes, I was sobbing.

I heard voices arguing in the hall. I could make out Marcus saying something about, he didn't know, and the offended brother answering that it didn't matter. Then there was silence.

i stood frozen in Marcus's room. Hands folded in front of me, my head down, tears in my eyes.

Marcus came into the room. He walked in front of me. His voice stern and direct, "Look at me pledge."

i looked up at him.

"I convinced Tom to give you one chance to make up for this. You must agree, without questioning, to do whatever your instructed to do.

"Yes sir."

"Good. Tomorrow be here at two o'clock. Dismissed."

With that, I turned and left the room. Hurriedly, weaving my way out of the mixer, keeping my head down, not making eye contact. Relieved that I had survived and a little fearful of what they had planned for me.

I arrived at the fraternity at exactly two as instructed. As I walked past the lobby to the stairs leading to the presidents suite I was met with snickering stares from the few fraternity brothers present. They seemed to know what was in store for me.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the president's door. I was surprised to hear a female voice inviting me in.

A slim, very young, attractive, deeply bronzed, African American girl was sitting on the bed. She had on a light blue soft cotton summer dress that barely covered her knees. There was a small suitcase and make-up bag behind her. She had a pleasant smile that revealed her perfect, very white smile.

She smiled up at me. "Jim, right?"

I nod, 'yes'. For some reason I was embarrassed.

In a straightforward voice, she stated, "Okay, let's get started. Strip."

Surprised I blurt out, "What?"

She rolls her eyes and her tone changes. It was harsh and abrasive. "Look boy. I don't have time for questions or explanations. Marcus said you agreed to do whatever was asked. So do it, strip."

Like a young school boy being reprimanded by his teacher, I quickly started to unbutton my shirt while pulling off my chucks with my feet. Soon I was standing in front of her in only my tightie-whities. She titled her head and shot me a glance and I pulled my underwear off me now standing completely naked in front of this slim ebony girl. my hands folded over my crotch, feeling very vulnerable.

She stood, shaking her head. "Follow me."

i walked behind her noticing the soft swearing of her ass beneath her dress.

We walked into the bathroom.

She asked, "Do you know what that is?".

She pointed to a filled enema bag hanging from the shower rod next to the toilet.

"Yes".

"That's, yes ma'am."

"Yes ma'am"

"Do you know how to use it?"

"No ma'am."

"Okay. You gease up the tip with Vaseline.". She pointed to the jar in the sink counter. "You put the tip up your ass, release the valve, empty half the soapy water in your butt, count to 30 and then release. Then repeat. Got that?"

"Yes ma'am."

I must of had a questioning look on my face, because she laughed and added, "The boys want you clean, inside and out. They hate a mess. After you're done. Take a nice hot shower. Wash your hair with the shampoo I provided. Don't dry yourself off, just call me."

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled and left leaving the door open.

i followed her instructions and trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. They want me clean, inside and out?

The enema felling was strange, but when I was done, I felt surprisingly refreshed. I was cleansed. I stepped into the shower, shampooed my hair and soaped myself clean.

I turned of the shower and hollered, "Ma'am, I'm done.".

A few seconds later she walked onto the bathroom carrying a razor and shaving cream. She took a towel from the counter. "Bend over.".

I did.

She wrapped the towel securely around my long damp hair.

"Stand up straight, put your hands on top of your head."

I obeyed.

She reached back and turned on the sink tap, shook the shaving cream can, put some in her hand. She set the can on the counter and started to apply the cream to my arm pit.

I giggled and flinched away.

Then I felt a sharp sting on my ass as she slapped it hard.

"Stand still."

The pain of the slap had its affect. I wasn't ticklish anymore. I felt the razon against my pit as she shaved it.

"Turn."

Again, I obeyed. She rinsed off the and she repeated to shave my other pit. When finished, she had me lower my hands and she shaved my arms of what little hair they had.

She gripped and rubbed my face.

"Good, you shaved this morning."

"Ain't got much hair on your chest, this will be easy." She applied some cream to my chest and shaved off my chest hair.

"Put your foot up on the toilet.".

She then lathered up my legs and shaved me clean. My dick started to stiffen as the razon made a clean path up from my ankle to the top of my thigh. After each stroke she rinsed off the razor. Making no mention of my rising cock.

When she finished, I switched legs without having being told. The coolness of the razor against my skin felt so good.

When she was finished, she told me to stand with my feet apart, my back to her.

"Wider."

I moved my feet wider apart on the showers floor. She shaved what little hair I had on my ass and between crack and balls.

"Turn, face me."

She looked directly at my stiff cock and put down the razor.

My mind raced and I thought, 'Oh God, what is she going to do?"

I didn't have long to wait. She sharply smacked my hard dick between her hands and my cock instantly went flaccid.

"Can't shave you with that in the way." She lathered up my pubic hair and shaved it off, moving my now limp cock from side to side. She took extra care when she shaved my balls sac. I stood very still as the razor swiped the hair away.

"Now shower off."

I did.

"Hands over your head and spread your legs."

She examined me to make sure all my body hair was removed.

"Towel off and come back to the bedroom."

I finished drying myself off and walked into the bedroom. She was standing next to the bed in which she had laid out a sparkling red sleeveless sequence dress, a matching black lacy bra and panties, a pair of hand sized rubber falsies, shear black nylon stocking with lacy tops and a pair of black three-inch heels.

"Okay Jim, first put on the bra and panties and I'll help with the tits."

I didn't move for a second and looked at her then the woman's clothes on the bed. Then it struck me what they had in mind! Dress me up like a girl and make me walk around campus. Shit! If anyone recognizes me, this is going to be so humiliating. What if they planned on exposing me all dressed up like a girl. Maybe in front of their sister sorority.

The young black girl brought me back to the moment. "Well Jimmy, we haven't all day. Dress."

I walked over to the bed and looked down. She smirked, "Geez, take off the towel on your head." She reached down and handed me the lacy panties. "Start with these."

I slid them up my legs and tucked my balls and limp dick into them. She then handed me the bra. I slid the straps over my shoulders and she clamped the bra strap closed behind me. She then reached down and picked up the two silicon tits. She picked up a small tube and squeezed some lotion into her hand and massaged it into the back of each tit. She slid first one into the bra cup, placed it over my nipple, massaged it into place. "The gel keeps it from sliding around, you know, keeps them in place." Then she put the other tit in place.

"Sit on the bed. Have you ever put on stocking before?"

"No ma'am."

"Let me show you how. Don't want these ripped. Well, not just yet." She smiled.

She handed one to me and said, "Like this." She rolled up the thigh-high stocking, slid her foot into the toe and then slowly rolled the stocking up her let. I watched as it slid up her dark toned, slim, smooth calf, over the knee and then up her thigh. My cock twitched.

"Now your turn honey." I looked up at her, she was smiling at me knowing I enjoyed watching her put the stocking on.

I rolled the stocking up my legs just as she had showed me and she rolled the one she had put on, off her and handed it to me.

The nylon felt cool against my skin. I was enjoying the feeling. I rubbed my thighs together.

"Now stand, sweetie and put on your dress."

I thought, "My dress?" I reached down and picked it off the bed and looked at it.

"Over your head." I slid the dress over my head and it feel easily over me. I had to tuck a little to get it over my hips. It was snug. Then when she zipped me up in the back, I felt the dress cling to me.

I smoothed it down over my body. I was surprised how good it felt.

"Now over here." She pointed to the desk. I saw her make up kit was open and she had two desk chairs facing each other.

I thought to myself, 'God, they are going all out.'

She started by putting on a base and then she applied blush, did my eye lids, put on lipstick. My whole body was tingling as she worked on me. Her face was so close I could feel the coolness of her breath and the soft scent of her perfume. Both were intoxicating and my cock twitched inside the lacy undies.

"Give me you left hand."

I took my fingers into her velvety soft hand and examined the tips. Took a nail file and smoothed the edge of each fingernail. She then did my other hand.

"Passion red. Matches the lipstick. She said to herself as she lifted the small bottle of nail polish from an assortment she had in her case.

As she gently held my fingers. I watched intensely as she applied the bright red polish to each nail. I could feel my cock twitch in the panties as her warm breath blow on each nail. Her face so close to mine, I kept inhaling her erotic soft scent and the sweetness of her breath.

She sat back in the chair, smiled, admiring her work. "Now the hair and were all done."

She got out a blow dryer, plugged it in and started to brush out my hair and style it. She combed it away from my face. Again, my body tingled as she worked on me. Sometimes she pressed her firm body against me. I could even feel her breast push into me.

When she was done, she pressed her hands slightly against my head, pushing the hair up slightly. "There. Perfect." She said, as if congratulating herself.

She then went back to the bed. Picked up the three-inch black heels from the floor and slid them on to me feet. "Yeah, they fit." She laughed as she buckled the top strap around my ankle.

"Now stand honey."

I held on to the desk as I stood. My legs were unsteady.

"Don't worry about that sweetie. You won't be doing much walking."

She held a small spray bottle in her hand, sent a soft strawberry scented mist out of the tip that settled on me.

She smiled at me and said, "Now look." With that she closed the bathroom door which had a full-length mirror attached to it.

I looked and gasped, "Oh God, I look like a..." I didn't finish the sentence.

"Yes, you do."

I eyed myself up and down. I was really cute, no pretty. Wow, I look like a girl. I thought to myself.

"I'm done, you can come up now."

I turned to see she was on her cell phone. She put it down.

I started to panic but didn't move. Someone was going to see me like this.

The door opened and in stepped Marcus and Tom.

Tom closed the door and locked it behind him.

Marcus grinned as he eyed me up and down, "Oh my God, Tanya. You are a wizard. You out did yourself this time. She's gorgeous."

"Thank you. Now about payment. Instead of my standard fee this time, I'd like to stay and watch as my compensation."

Marcus turned and looked at Tom. "You mind buddy."

Tom smiled, "Not at all, I'd like for her to see what were going to do with the little faggot."

My eyes widened as my mind swirled around the last word he spoke, 'Faggot?"

Marcus walked over to me, put his hands on my shoulders keeping me at arms length, looked me up and down. He pulled me to him wrapping his arms tightly around me. My arms pinned under his.

"God, you smell sweet too. Look at me."

I moved my head up and was met by his lips pressed tightly over my mouth. His tongue immediately was washing over my lips, penetrating passed them. His tongue moving over my gums. He was savoring exploring my mouth.

I gasped as our tongues met. I felt so helpless, vulnerable, like a little girl. The thought echoed inside me. 'Like a little girl.' That's what I am to them now. A helpless little girl.

He squeezed me tighter and his kiss was more aggressive. His thick tongue probing my mouth.

I let my body go limp. Then I stiffened. Dear God, Tom and that girl are watching!

Suddenly, Marcus released his grip on me. His hands went again to my shoulders and he pressed down on them.

I looked up at him. He smirked down at me.

"You want into our Frat? Kneel bitch."

I knelt before him, keeping my eyes on his face.

He kicked off his shoes. When he started to unbuckle his trousers, I looked straight at his zipper. He undid the button above it and slowly unzipped his pants. I got a whiff of his body odor.

My eyes focused on the outline of his semi-hard oversized cock beneath his boxers.

He instructed me, "Pull them down Jimmy. I know you've seen black cock in porn videos, now have a look at the real thing, boy."

I looked up at him smiling down at me kneeling before him. I reached up, put my fingers and thumb in waistband of his boxers, turned my gaze back to his crotch and slowly lowered his shorts.

I first saw the top of his trimmed curly black pubic hair, then the broad base of his dick. I continued to strip off his boxers and the girth of his dark brown cock amazed me. God, it was a thick as the black dicks I had seen in porn vids.

Enthralled I pushed his boxers down and off with a quick tug and his cut cock sprang up and at my face. I was staring at his pee hole. Without thinking, I reached up and wrapped my white fingers around it as if trying to make sure it didn't hit me in the face.

It felt warm, soft on top and firm underneath. My painted red fingernails made my hand look like a little girls wraped around his member.

"Kiss it." Marcus said softly,

I looked up at him, staring down at me with a closed mouthed smile. I suddenly remembered that the beautiful black girl and Tom were still in the room. I took a quick look at Tanya. She was sitting at the desk, facing us. Her arms at her side, her hands gripping the seat. She was leaning forward, her feet on yhe floor, slightly apart, watching, with a look of anticipation on her face.

I couldn't see Tom, who I imagined was standing behind me.

I looked back up at Marcus.

"Well?"

I leaned forward and kissed the tip of his dick, around his pee hole. I felt his cock stiffen in my fist.

"Again, this time mean it."

I knew what he meant and what he wanted.

I put my bright colored red lips on the tip of the head of his engorged cock, sucked about a quarter of it into my mouth, flicked my tongue up and down his pee-hole, then licked it with the tip of my tongue as if i was trying to penetrate it.

His cock responded as grew thicker and longer, pushing half his cockhead into my mouth.

My own tiny cock was rigid, pushing against my lacy panties.

I sucked more of Marcus' bulbous head into my mouth. I felt a slight slap on my face. "No teeth."

I heard Tom chuckle behind me and made sure my mouth was open wide enough so Marcus' growing cock only was being massaged by my lips and tongue.

My mouth seemed so small as his expanding cock head filled it. Finally, my lips closed around the entire head of his circumcised helmet. My lips now on the top of this black boys swelling shaft. My cheeks indented as I sucked on it.

The image flashed in my head. Of me, dressed like a girl, on my knees, with a powerful nigger's cock head wedged in my white face. Then I got my first taste of cum as pre-cum dripped out of Marcus' cock onto my lashing tongue.

I moaned as I savored the taste of it. I felt Marcus' hands pressing on the sides of my head, tangling imhis fingers in my hair as he pushed the tube of his cock deeper into my mouth.

I tried not to gag as the head slid over my tongue. I breathed through my nose. I felt tears forming in my eyes as he continued to invade my face.

I moved my fingers up higher on his cock. With about only a quarter of his dick in my stretched wide open jaws, my lips reached my fingers.

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers
12