Fraternity Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus, now in control of my head, pushed my head back, taking his cock out of my mouth.

I didn't realize how wet and sloppy my mouth was until it was free from his cock. Drool poured out and down my chin. I took in a gulp of air.

"Take your hand off my cock girl.". Marcus ordered me. I let go of my grip and he immediately pushed his cock head back into my face, deeper than before. I gagged. He started to fuck my mouth. Saliva seeping out around his dick. My hands out and up near my head. My fingers spread wide. I was gasping for air, tears streaming down my cheeks. I was being face fucked in front of two other people. My humiliation complete, or so I thought.

I put my hands on his thighs. God his skin was hot and slick with sweat, his thigh muscles were rock hard. Impressed my small hands against them, trying to ease the assault on my mouth.

"Look up at me Jimmy."

I looked up at Marcus, as he continued to jack hammer his cock into my head. He had a look of lust and satisfaction in his eyes.

"Damn, you look just like a little white girl. Damn!"

With that he looked up at the ceiling and shoved his cock to the back of my throat. I felt my eyes open wide; my body tensed. Then he jerked my head back with his hands, freeing my mouth. I gasped for air.

He let go of my head. Took a few steps back and sat on the bed.

I was still kneeling upright. I was sobbing, drool pouring from my mouth, still laboring to catch my breath.

I looked at Marcus. He was sitting on the bed. His knees wide apart. His saliva coated ebony cock glistened and pointing straight up.

"Crawl to me and stay on all fours."

I obeyed without hesitation.

I positioned myself between his widespread thighs. He lifted his feet up to the sides of the bed. I was looking directly at the inside of his thighs, his balls and now his ass.

"Lick my asshole."

I leaned in, scooted forward and pressed my face between his dark brown ass mounds, kissed, licked and sucked his ass crack and hole. I was shocked to find it not having the smelling or tasting like ass. As if he had taken an enema like I had. I heard him moan with pleasure so pushed my face deeper into him, wanting to please him, no longer caring that I was being watched by a girl and another guy.

"Now my balls, wash them with your mouth and tongue."

I moved up out of his ass and planted my wet mouth on his large testicles. I made a slurping sound as I lovingly caressed them with my lips and tongue. He moaned softly again. The smell and taste of his skin intoxicated me.

"Now my cock."

I moved up higher. I licked my way up his rigid shaft. Sucking the thick vein that lay exposed. The sound of my lips smacking and drinking in my own saliva as I worked his dark dick.

I was still on all fours. My hands holding me up. I felt hands reach under my dress and tuck on my panties pulling them down my thighs, under my knees on the floor and off completely off my nylon covered legs. I then felt the dress pulled up over my ass, past my hips. I wanted to turn and see if it was Tom or Tanya, but I hadn't been given permission and I was enjoying pleasing Marcus. Maybe I was pleasing myself more slurping and worshiping his black cock.

I felt a greasy finger slide up the crack of my butt. And then pressure on my asshole. The finger lingered there spreading the gel against the rim and then the finger just popped into me.

I gasped out loud, my mouth leaving Marcus' cock for an instant.

"Did I tell you to stop girl?" Marcus' voice was stern.

I went back to licking his dick.

The finger probed into my ass. First one knuckle then up to the second. The finger twisted inside me, massaging my prostrate for a few seconds and then withdrew.

"Now suck it." I lifted his cock with my hand, pointing it to the ceiling. I placed my glossy, wet red lips over the head of his perfect black dick and looking directly into his eyes sucked him into my mouth. The girth of his cock stretched my jaw to the limit. It seemed longer, thicker than before. I held the circumcised helmet in my mouth and sucked on it. Letting my mouth adjust to his cock's width. Our eyes locked, his mouth barely open, his breathing heavy, he whispered, "Do it."

I began to take his dick into my mouth, lowering my head onto it. I must of been a sight. My red lips stretch around this black dick wedged into my white face. I could only manage to get a third of his shaft into my mouth when it hit the back of my throat, making me gag. My saliva dripped out of my mouth coating his cock and my fingers still wrapped around the base. I raised my head and with my mouth just covering his blood engorged helmet, I clamped down on it and began to suck it, licking it, washing it, loving it with my tongue. I tightened my grip at the base of his cock, making his cock head expand in my mouth. I began to move my fist up and down his stiff unyielding tool. I was still looking directly into his eyes. Seeing the pleasure in his face, I sucked harder, my cheeks indented.

He moaned out loud, "God you sweet little bitch. Jesus."

His hands went to the sides of my head holding it gently, letting them ride up and down, not forcing my face down on his cock, letting me do the work.

His thighs shuddered. Then I felt his cock grow even thicker. The burst of his cum first past my fist around the base of his dick than it swept into my mouth, filling it with his wet, hot, nigger, cum.

I gulped down as much as I could. The musky, salty taste and smell surrounding my head. Gobs slipped out of the corners if my mouth. SO MUCH CUM.

The second spasm was larger than the first. Again I gulped down as much as I could and released the rest out of my mouth down his cock.

His groan, "AAAUUUGGGHHHH!", filled the room.

I was looking at his face, contourted in ecstasy, his eyes closed. His back slightly arched as the third, fourth, fifth, wave filled my mouth. Now I was gulping down each lesser lode. Enjoying not only the taste, but the shear pleasure I was giving this beautiful black man. His breathing returned to normal. His body relaxed and his cock stopped twitching in my hand as his orgasm faded and ceased.

He looked at me. I lifted my head off his cock and with a sly grin, I started, licking his cum coated cock clean, sucking the excess cum into my mouth.

Marcus took hold of my head and lifted it looking up at him. "Kiss me." He said softly.

I moved up on top of him. My small stiff dick, rubbing now against his semi-hard slick, thick cock. I thought my own dick about to explode.

The smell his cum filled the room.

He held my head in his hands and we kissed. He was tasting his own cum. Now I knew why he had cleansed himself too. He didn't want to taste or smell his ass on my lips, my face.

We continued to kiss. I felt his legs wrap around my thighs, pulling them apart, holding me in place. Our cocks rubbing together. God, it felt so good. I pressed my dick into his. Wanting him. Needing him.

Then I felt blunt pressure on my asshole again. At first, I thought it was a finger, then I realized as the pressure built it was a cock. Tom's cock!

I began to panic. I cried out, "No, you can't, no!" I tried to twist away but was held tight by Marcus' legs intertwined with mine. And now his arms where around my back holding me tight.

I looked up at Marcus. He was grinning, "Tanya, get a look at his face."

Tanya then laid on the bed above Marcus' head, looking directly at me. As she lay down, she pulled up her dress and started to massage her bald glistening pink pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties.

I was helpless. I struggled to free myself.

"No, don't, please, no!"

Then I heard Tom chuckle as he pushed the head of his cock passed the rim of my asshole. It slid in easily with the amount of lube he had applied.

I screamed, "OH GOD! NO! OH GOD!"

Marcus softly said, "Jesus, look at his face! Look at him. He looks just like a little girl being fucked for the first time! DAMN, THIS IS SO HOT! Fuck her Tom, fuck this little bitch!"

Tom slowly pushed his cock into me inch by inch. My body tightened, I stopped moving, my toes curled inside my high heels. OH DEAR GOD! I was being fucked! A cock was invading my ass!

I stopped struggling and let it happen. I submitted to it. As Tom's cock slid into my ass deeper, I felt rim of my butt give way and let his cock enter me. I was just a helpless little girl. When he was completely inside of me held it there for a second and then started to withdraw it until only the tip remained. Then he plunged it back into me and started to rhythmically fuck me like a little slut.

Tom took hold of the bottom of my dress that was crumpled now just above my hips and stared to pound my ass, hammering it with each thrust. As if he was angry, wanted revenge, he fucked me.

He let go of my dress, reached up, put his hands on my fake tits. I could feel his fingers massaging them into my chest.

His gasped, "God, the tits feel real. This is incredible."

He released my tits and then with one hand he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled back, forcing my head up, looking straight at Marcus and Tanya.

Through the pain I saw them, both their mouth slightly open, looking at my face. I glanced down and saw that Tanya had two fingers buried in her wet pussy and her thumb played over her taunt clit.

Marcus laid his head back onto the pillow. Tanya lowered her face; they kissed open mouthed. Then they both looked back at my me as Tom continued his domination of my ass.

The pain faded. My body betraying me as it gave into Tom's assault. The rim of my asshole relaxed, then started to grip Tom's cock as he pulled back.

Tom sensed the change and my acceptance of being ass fucked, stopped bucking up and down into my ass and grunted, "The little bitch is riding my cock, she's riding my cock!"

With his hand still firmly holding on to my hair, holding my head up. I was doing exactly what Tom had announced, even though I was in Marcus' grasp, I was rocking my hips and fucking my ass with his cock.

Tom let go of my hair and put his hands back on my hips. Letting me move my ass back and forth on his rock-hard dick.

Marcus eased his grip on my arms and legs allowing me more movement to push back on Tom's rigid rod. I lowered my head and started to lick and kiss the hot, smooth, sweaty skin of Marcus' chest as I moved up and down.

My stiff small cock rubbed and slipped against his large wet firming cock. I felt my orgasm building. I lifted my head and blurted out, "Oh God, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Tom shoved his cock to the hilt in my ass as I pushed back to take him all the way in. As my first spasm of spunk squirted on to Marcus' cock and abs, Tom's own cum now filled my ass, its sudden wetness and warmth coated the insides of my butt. The felling was overwhelming, my sphincter contracting with each ejaculation around Tom's own throbbing cock. I kept spewing my cum on to Marcus abs as Tom's saturated the inside of my ass with his.

As Tom pulled out of me, he reached up and grabbed a fist full of the back of my hair, pulling me off of Marcus and forcefully kneeling on the floor between Marcus' thighs.

Tom ordered, "Turn around and suck my cock. Clean it."

I turned, half kneeling, my ass resting on my calves. I could feel his cum leaking out my butt.

I looked up at Tom's deflating cock, which had just been up into my ass, put my mouth around the tip and sucked him onto my mouth.

His cum tasted bitter compared to Marcus' and his cock was definitely smaller, but at least twice the size of mine.

I licked, sucked and washed his cock with my mouth and tongue. He moaned his approval. Then pushed me away.

He sneered at me, "You're a pathetic little fag."

Feeling ashamed. I turned my head to Marcus, who was still laying back on the bed, but now leaning on his elbows looking at me.

He smiled, "Now, clean your cum off me girl."

I leaned forward and started to lick up my own cum off his semi-rigid cock, sweet large balls, the sides next to his dick and then his abs. I smacked my lips thinking that I tasted better than Tom, but not as good as Marcus. When I was done, looking up at him, now proud of myself that I had cleaned him off.

Marcus looked down at me, his cock was as hard as a girder of steal.

He ordered, "Stand up", as he ushed himself off the bed and stood next to me.

"Turn around."

I spun around looking straight at Tom. He was getting dressed, pulling on his shirt, his limp cock hanging between his thighs. He glanced at me with a smirk.

I felt Marcus' hand in my back as he unzipped my dress, slid it off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. Tanya, laying on her side, her elbow propping up her head, was smiling at me.

"Turn around." I obeyed. Standing in front of him, my hands at my side, wearing only the black lacy bra and the thigh high shear black nylon stockings.

"God, you're stunning. Now, lay back on the bed."

I turned and started to lay on my stomach, "No girl, on your back."

I turned, looked at him, stared down at his oversized shaft, sat on the bed and laid back.

He moved forward and I spread my thighs open letting him stand between them.

I asked in a soft, with a hint of fright, girl like voice, "Are you going to fuck me?"

Marcus hmphed, grabbed the back of my knees, spreading my thighs wider apart.

"Hold them up."

I reached down and replaced his hands with mine. He took off my high heel shoes.

Marcus eyes examined me. Again glaring at me as I only had on my silicon filled black lacy bra and shear black thigh high nylon stockings. My hands, under my knees holding my thighs wide apart, my butt exposed, my small semi-hard dick lying flat and my stocking feet dangling in the air.

Marcus reached down and stroked his swollen hard cock, he said just above a whisper, "God, you look just like a sweet little white bitch."

Suddenly, Tanya's face was above mine. Her velvet hair caressing Imy face. She bent down, her breath fresh and warm. She kissed me softly on the lips. Her tongue gliding into my mouth. Then she pressed harder with passion as she sucked on my lips and tongue.

She moved her mouth off mine. Sat up on the bed, stood, went back to the desk chair, sat and crossed her legs.

I smiled at her and then turned to see Marcus, staring down at me, holding his cock with one hand, a glob of pre-cum escaping from his pee hole.

He inched forward and put the engorged circumcised helmet against my cum lubed asshole.

An instant of panic seized me. Jesus, he was so much thicker and longer than Tom's cock. This was going to really hurt.

I gasped out loud as he moved the tip of his magnificent tool over my anus smearing his pre-cum on to it.

I looked up at Marcus. "That's it girl. I want to see your face while I fuck you.". He gave me a sadistic grin and pushed the bulbous head of his cock against my slick coated hole. It yielded, allowing him to enter me.

"OH GOD!" I screamed as the entire cock head penetrated me. My sphincter trying to adjust around the girth of his black cock.

I heard Tanya moan, "I love watching black dick slicing into white flesh."

Marcus held still, glaring down at my face, letting my asshole adjust to his massive, invading tool.

He slowly pushed into me, stretching me open. My toes curled, my back arched, my head rolled back as my teeth clenched together. My hands reaching over my head grabbing the sheet as if I was trying to pull away.

"Oh, dear God, it's too big, I can't! Oh God, Marcus, please stop! Please."

The room was silent except for my moans and the rustling of the sheet beneath me. I pulled my knees wider apart hoping it would give the black tool easier penetration.

I started to whimper as he continued to assault my poor little ass. Then he stopped, pulled back a few inches and then moved forward again. He did this slowly for a few more strokes and the the rhythm increased. He started to slide back and forth in me. My ass finally yielding to his invasion.

I was suddenly aware of a new sound in the room. A girlish "AAAHHH" each time Marcus pushed his cock deep into me. It was my voice. The sound was coming from my mouth. I looked at Marcus as the sound made his thrusting go faster and deeper into me. I felt complete, I kept grunting to each thrust. Marcus owned me. I was his little bitch. I was now his little girl.

"Fuck me. Yes, fuck me!" My high-pitched voice mixed with the sound of Marcus pumping his black cock in and out of my white ass. My feet dangled back in forth with each push. A look of determination and lust on his face. It made me want to please him.

He grabbed me by the ankles, forced my feet straight up into the air, shoved his cock to the hilt inside me, held still as his cock erupted in orgasm, filling my "pussy" with his hot, sticky, wet cum!

My small cock spewed cum over my tummy. God, this beautiful black boy made me cum by fucking me up the ass! I truly am his white bitch.

Our voices synced together, his deep toned, "AAAAAHHHH" mixed with my soft, girlish response. Both of us climaxing together. Our cocks pulsating cum, his in my ass, mine on my tummy.

With both our dicks spent, i felt his deflate inside me, he pulled back. I gasped when his member fell out of me. Leaving my asshole gapped wide open.

He let go of my ankles, my feet rested on his chest for a moment. He took a step back and my feet feel to the floor. My thighs still apart. I could feel his precious cum leaking out of me.

I looked up at him. His face looked tired as he stared down at me. Running his eyes over me. I focused on his limp cum coated cock hanging between his thighs. It was dripping cum from the tip.

Without instruction, I slid off the bed, knelt between his thighs resting my hands on them, I sucked his flaccid oozing cock, which had just been up my ass, into mouth, washing it, cleaning it with my lips and tongue.

I heard him sigh, "Good girl, good girl."

After I was finished with his black cock, I licked and sucked his balls and inner thighs clean.

I finished cleaning him with my mouth. Savoring his cum. I sat back on my calves and looked up at him smiling down at me.

He turned and looked at Tom, "Well, brother, is the little sissy in?"

Tom grinned, "If he agrees to suck my cock whenever I want, yes."

Marcus looked down at me. "Well?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, and I can use your ass when I please?"

"Yes sir."

Marcus smiled down at me and said, "Welcome brother."

I was in!

I heard Tanya laugh and then clap her hands. "I'm out of here." She said happily. "I'll leave the dress so you can put it on him whenever you want. Let me know when you need my talents again." I watched her tight little ass sway under her dress as she left.

Tom was now dressed too. He made some snide remarks and left telling Marcus they'd meet up later.

I was still naked and half kneeling on the floor. Marcus said he was going to shower, get dressed and leave.

Marcus stated, "You stay where you are. When I'm gone, get washed up, get dressed and get out," not unkindly.

I nodded obediently.

As soon as I was out of his room and headed back to my dorm, I called my dad and triumphantly stated without any remorse or guilt, "I'M IN!"

Promise kept.

12