Fraternization Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his disappointment, Anja was not present when he finally made his way back downstairs in jeans and a button-up shirt, and he was served by an older woman, whom he guessed was her mother. He ordered the schnitzel, which was delicious, and some sort of potato ball thing, which was also good, if a little bland, and washed it all down with a dark beer whose name he could not pronounce. He paid his bill and was just rising to leave when the pretty German girl entered the room. She flashed him a smile and delivered two plates she was carrying to an older couple who were seated nearby. Tom hesitated, not sure whether he should stay or go, killing time by pretending to check his phone. Happily, Anja stepped over to him.

"Hallo," she greeted him. "You are not going already, are you?" The pretty pout made another appearance, and Tom kicked himself for eating so quickly.

"I just finished up," he shrugged weakly, "sorry."

"Perhaps you will to take a walk to help your food settle?"

"That sounds good, but I would be afraid of getting lost, going out in an unfamiliar village after dark," Tom said with feigned trepidation. "Would you could come with me, to be my guide?"

"Well, I suppose they can get along without me," she said, casting a glance back at the door to the kitchen. "And it would not do to have one of our guests lose his way."

"Certainly not," Tom agreed with mock seriousness.

"Let me go tell them I am going out," Anja said, departing through the door only to return a moment later. She grabbed a light jacket from the hook by the door as they exited, and Tom noted the increased chill in the air. His own short sleeve, button-up shirt was not quite in step with the climate but he was not about to complain in front of the girl or leave her to go get something warmer from his room.

They walked down the mostly empty street and Anja told him a bit about the town, pointing out various features of interest. All too soon they had completed the circuit he had run that morning and were back outside the gasthaus, stopping in the shadows near the side entrance to the stairs up to the third floor and Tom's room.

"Thank you for keeping me from getting lost," he said, reluctant to go but not sure what else to say.

"Thank you for walking with me," she replied, "and letting me practice my English. It is not too bad?"

"No, you speak very well," Tom assured her truthfully.

She waved his compliment away, saying, "My accent is too thick. Americans do not care for German accents I am thinking, no?"

"I like listening to you," he protested.

"I have heard Americans saying that they like girls with British accents best, ja?" she persisted.

"Well, a British accent is considered refined and sophisticated, I suppose," Tom mused. "Scottish and Irish are usually thought of as more exotic and sexy, though." He caught himself, realizing that this was not helping make his point. "What about you guys? Are there lots of German accents?"

"Ja. Schweizerisch, Osterreichisch, even West and East Germany, Munich, Bavaria, we can hear them all. It would probably all sound the same to you, though."

"So what's the best accent? What's the German equivalent of an Irish lilt?"

Anja blushed, thankful for the dim light and shot him a shy glance. "Amerikanisch," she admitted.

Tom understood the word, even if it had been Deutschified. "Really?" He gave her a disbelieving smirk, not sure if she was pulling his leg or just trying to flirt.

"Ja! It is true. If you learn to speak German, you will have the accent all the girl, ah, what is the word? Ohnmacht. Um, like, get dizzy and fall down." She looked to him for help.

"Faint? Swoon?"

"Swoon! Ja, German spoken with an American accent makes all the girls swoon."

"Maybe you could help me with my German a little more sometime, then?" Tom joked.

"Yes, that would be nice," she said, looking up at him as if expecting him to say something more. Tom hesitated, not wanting to push too far with this girl he had just met. They listened as the church bells rang eight times, and then Anja said, "It is not too late. Perhaps you would like to practice your German more tonight?"

"Um, yeah, that would be cool!" Tom responded, trying not to sound too eager at the prospect of spending more time with the beautiful fraulein. "Can I buy you a cup of coffee or something?" He indicated the glowing window of the restaurant to their right.

"Nein," she laughed, "we must sleep sometime tonight." Taking his hand, she led him towards the stairs and said, "Come on. Let us go to your room, where we can talk without other people making all kinds of noise." And away from my parents, she thought.

Tom was more than happy to follow, enjoying the way the fabric of her skirt clung to her shapely ass as she swished up the stairs ahead of him. At the top, he fished in his pocket for the key while she stood close, still holding his hand. Swinging open the door, he led the way inside and she followed, gently closing the door behind them and pointedly turning the lock. Ok, Tom thought, this is getting more and more interesting.

Anja pressed by him in the tight space, brushing her front against him suggestively and skipped the chair at the small desk to sit on his bed, tugging him down beside her. "What would you like to know about German?" she asked innocently, placing his hand in her lap.

"Well, I already know how to say you are very pretty," he said, slowly. "How would I ask, 'Do you have a boyfriend?'"

"'Haben Sie einen Freund.' And if a German girl asked you, 'Haben Sie einen Frau oder Freundin?,' would you understand?"

He had her repeat it again, slower, putting things together. "Freundin is girlfriend?" She nodded. "So you're asking if I have a wife or girlfriend?" She nodded again. "Nein," he said with a smile. "Haben Sie ein Freundin?"

"Nein," she laughed. "Also, I have no boyfriend. You just asked if I have a girlfriend. Say Freund for boyfriend, and Freundin for girlfriend."

"Of course, everyone knows that," Tom joked. "I was just making sure you liked boys."

Anja giggled. "I like boys sehr much."

"Sehr much?"

"Very much-Sehr viel," she sighed, looking down at his hand which she still held in his lap, tracing her fingertips over his skin.

Now or never, thought Tom. A vision of Vanessa flashed across his mind, but he pushed it aside, almost angrily. No point acting like he had a girlfriend when she was clearly off-limits. Whatever it was they shared, it was not a committed relationship. He reached towards the girl within his reach, caressing her cheek and lifting her chin up. She looked into his eyes with excitement as he leaned forward and kissed her soft lips. She kissed him back, their lips exploring each other's, parting slightly to take their counterparts in. After the first tentative advances, she reached over and placed her free hand on his shoulder, pulling the American more firmly into her, sucking at his bottom lip. She traced his lip with her tongue and he returned the favor. Slowly, their mouths opened and their tongues met, dancing over each other lightly at first, and then with growing fervor as the passion built. Tom slipped his tongue into her mouth and Anja sucked on it almost painfully, sparking a vivid image of what else she might like to suck on.

As they made out, Anja shifted slightly, her legs coming open. She still held Tom's hand in her lap and helped guide it down between her thighs. Tom could feel the heat emanating from her groin and flexed his fingers, brushing against fabric covering her hot pussy with the back of a knuckle. Anja moaned into his mouth and opened her legs wider.

Tom needed no further encouragement. Lips locked, tongues still wrestling, he let go of her hand and slowly worked the fabric of her skirt up until it was gathered at her waist, leaving her smooth, white legs exposed. He was too busy kissing her to see what he was doing, but he got along fine with just his sense of touch. His eyes opened in surprise when, where he expected to encounter the barrier of her panties, he felt nothing but warm, smooth skin.

Anja sensed his shock and broke away long enough to murmur in his ear, her breath hot and moist, "I took them off earlier today. They were all wet from thinking about you."

He gently pushed against her thighs and Anja willingly opened them, inviting his touch. He traced along the lips of her labia several times before allowing himself to brush her slit from bottom to top. Despite his lack of pressure, his finger pushed in slightly, the moisture leaking out and removing all frictional barriers to his entry. As he slid up, he pressed a smidge harder and felt the bump of the man in the boat, causing her to twitch and draw in a sharp breath through her nose. Encouraged, he drew a circle around her sensitive spot and earned a low hum of appreciation for his attentions. Tom slipped his fingers down south once again, this time unabashedly running his middle digit through the folds of her vagina, coating it in her wetness before pushing gently inside her. Anja fell back on his bed, pulling him down with her, kissing him in a more frenzied manner as his finger began to twitch inside her, searching for her g-spot even as the heel of his palm pressed against her clit.

After several minutes, Anja gasped and broke their lip-lock, lying back on the mattress while Tom rubbed her pussy. "Wait here," he whispered before sliding down her body, pausing only momentarily to kiss the hard nipple he felt through her blouse and bra. Dropping to his knees at the edge of the bed, Tom hopped over her leg, coming up face to face with her glistening pussy. He withdrew his finger and replaced it with his tongue, pushing deep inside her, tasting the feminine flavor of her arousal before dragging up her slit to lap at her clit. Small moans and squeaks escaped the fraulein's upper lips he sucked and licked the ones below.

Tom glanced up and saw that Anja's head was back, her left hand gripping the bedspread while her right squeezed her breast. Taking a hint, Tom slid one hand up her belly, under her shirt and then under her bra, squeezing her other tit with what he hoped was the same intensity with which she was fondling herself.

"Mmm, ja, ja," she sighed. Tom's free hand returned to her pussy, pushing two fingers inside her while his tongue focused on lapping at her clit. Anja's hips began to twitch, and then buck, and Tom did his best to match her rhythm. As her orgasm approached, her hand fell on the back of his head, holding him against her dripping gash, grinding herself against his face.

Tom caught a brief glimpse of her tugging at her breast, so he pinched her nipple and twisted in turn. It was the spark needed for combustion, and Anja's body tensed and shook as she came, her orgasm crashing over her like an electric wave. Her hand left her bosom and she bit her palm, trying to keep quiet, not wanting to scream with pleasure in her parent's hotel. As the walls of her vagina ceased to spasm, Tom froze, not wanting to overdo it. Tentatively, he withdrew his fingers, letting them slide out as her death grip on his head relaxed. Rocking back on his heels, he climbed up next to Anja, smiling what can only be described as a shit-eating grin.

She looked at him and laughed. "Sehr gut," she sighed, the German lessons continuing. "Now, your turn." She reached down, fiddling with the zipper of his jeans and Tom could not help but shake his head as it occurred to him that this was the second time in as many days that a female had requested access to his britches.

Anja managed to undo his belt and quickly tugged his pants down. She paused for a moment and took off his shoes, sitting cross-legged on the floor to do so. The American in front of her was so different from the few boys she had been with growing up. All they had wanted to do was get their skinny dicks inside her and poke around, not caring about her own pleasure. She did not know if it was just because they were young and excited, or if it was just a German thing, but so far she was a big fan of the American way.

With his shoes off, the German girl pulled Tom's pants free and then reached for his underwear, admiring the sizeable bulge inside, straining to be free. "Stand up," she whispered, and Tom sprang off the bed with alacrity. She gripped his waistband and slid his drawers down, being careful to pull the front out and not to catch the erect cock the way Vanessa had the day before. Tom appreciated the gesture.

Anja examined the sausage in front of her, noting its thickness appreciatively. Definitely long enough, too, she thought, but it was the girth that held her attention. The pencil-dicks she had dated previously had never filled her in the way she enjoyed, and she had turned to rubber stand-ins in order to get that stretched, filled feeling she craved. Now, here was the real thing! She had intended to only take him in her mouth, at least this first time, but seeing the present before her prompted a change of plans.

Tom sighed in bliss as Anja wrapped her lips around his cock, sucking him down, making good on the possibilities which had been suggested during their make-out session. She cupped his balls, bobbing back and forth, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Teasingly, she slid her finger back over his taint and ticked his asshole, causing his eyes to open wide in surprise as he flinched. She laughed her easy laugh, popping off of him and climbing up on the bed, pulling him around by his fully erect and saliva-covered penis. She lay back and hiked her skirt up to her waist once more, spreading her legs again and drawing him down on top of her. Tom knelt on the bed between her legs, lifting up her thighs so he could rub the tip of his dick against her glistening folds. He paused, worried, and said, "I'm sorry, but I don't have a rubber."

"It is no problem," the girl replied. "I am on medication for babies. You are clean, ja?"

"Yeah," he assured her.

"Good. Me too." She smiled and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him against her in invitation. Tom pushed forward, rubbing his mushroom head against her pussy again, mixing her spit with her juices. Pushing down against his spring-loaded shaft, he lined up on his target and pushed.

Anja purred as the big head slid into her opening, stretching her exquisitely. Tom continued the advance, inching into her, pushing deeper and deeper until his balls were resting against her ass. She was so tight he just held there for a moment, feeling her velvet walls squeeze and milk him, before he eased out, almost all the way before reversing course and running up inside her again before pausing once more at the apogee of his orbit.

He looked down at the girl below him and felt like there was something missing. Hooking his thumbs under the hem of her blouse, he slid it up. Anja propped herself up on her elbows behind her, letting him work the shirt up her torso and then pull it over her head. Her baby blue bra was still in the way, however, and Tom leaned down, sliding his hands under her back. Undoing the clasp with her lying on top of it proved more of a challenge than he had anticipated. He performed some quick, mental calculations, estimating weights, fulcrums and leverage points, and then rocked back, pulling her up towards him, still impaled on his cock. Anja let out a squeak of surprise, her legs spread wide, sinking even deeper down onto his shaft. With her weight supported only by his strong arms and the stiff rob filling her pussy, she felt him stretch her more than she had even been opened before. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, helping to hold herself up and renewing her assault on his mouth, kissing him deeply while he finally popped the clasp on her bra free. She could taste herself on him and smell her own womanly musk on his cheeks as their tongues danced.

Tom reached down and cupped her ass, lifting her slightly before letter her fall back down on his upright member. It felt good, but he was slightly worried about damaging his cock, not sure how much weight it was designed to carry. She was a petite little thing, but probably still weighed more than his manhood was meant to support. He laid her back on the bed, kissing her one more time before returning to his kneeling position.

He drew the loosened bra away, exposing her soft breasts to his hungry eyes. Not as large as Vanessa's, but whose were? The rose-tipped mounds were more than adequate, each just larger than a handful and he squeezed them, reveling in their softness. Letting go, he gripped her legs and began to thrust into her with a steady, easy, watching her boobs bounce as their bodies connected. Leaning over, he licked first one nipple and then the other, before sucking them each in turn. Anja smiled and cupped her tits, offering them up to his hungry mouth. All the while his hips continued thrusting, filling her in in a way that made her insides tingle.

Tom felt his need begin to build and leaned back, grasping her thighs, driving himself into her more forcefully than ever.

"Ja, harder, harder," Anja encouraged, her legs wrapped around him still, drawing him forward with greater speed. She bucked against him, trying to grind her clit against his pelvic bone with each thrust. Tom noticed and dropped one leg, resting his hand on her mound and thumbing at her exposed clit while his cock raced in and out of her. Anja threw her head back and gasped, "Ficken mich, ficken mich," and Tom did not need a translator to figure that one out. The slap of skin on skin filled the small room as the sergeant engaged in international relations, utilizing his big stick to the cheers of the local populace.

The feel of her tight little pussy and the sight of her bouncing tits finally proved too much for his self-discipline and he grunted, "I'm gonna come."

Anja only opened her eyes wide and nodded enthusiastically, which Tom took as an invitation to continue where he was. With three more jarring thrusts, he buried himself inside her and erupted, filling her with his hot spunk. The feeling of his twitching cock and the thumb furiously flicking her button sent her over the top as well and her pussy clamped down on him, milking him for every last drop.

As she went limp, Tom slipped out of her and collapsed by her side. They both lay still, him catching his breath while she basked in the post-orgasmic glow. Finally, he rolled on his side and kissed her again while gently fondling her left breast.

"That was amazing," she said quietly, as if in awe of what had just happened. Indeed, it had never been like that for her before. Two! she thought triumphantly. She could not wait to tell her friends about it. Beata, her much more worldly and experienced best friend, swore by American cock, and now she understood why.

"Danke," Tom replied, grinning that shit-eating grin again. "You weren't half bad yourself."

"Half bad?" Anja said, perturbed.

"Sorry, maybe that doesn't translate well," he corrected hurriedly. "It is a way of saying you were really good."

"Ach, so," she sighed, her smile returning. Tom kissed her again and then sat up.

"I'm going to pop in the shower," he said, looking down at his sweat-covered body. "Want to join me?"

"Two of us in that little place?" She asked incredulously. It was true that it was a smaller shower than Tom was used to, but he was willing to fit her in if she was game. "Nein," she laughed. "You get cleaned up. I'll get you a new blanket." She eyed the wet spot they had made, glad she had kept her skirt up around her waist.

Tom stood and helped her up, pulling her into himself to steal another kiss before she spun him around with a giggle and pushed him towards the bathroom, patting his naked butt as he went. She picked up her discarded top, slipping back into it even as Tom slipped out of his own and she eyed his manly form appreciatively. Ja, she thought, American GIs were definitely going to be her new thing.