Fraternization Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After checking in the small mirror mounted on the wall to ensure everything was back in place, she gathered up the soiled comforter and eased the door open a crack. The hallway was silent so she slipped out, pushing down the fear of her parents catching her. She knew that they would be busy tending to their guests down in the restaurant, but she was nervous all the same. She could always claim that their guest had spilled a drink on the blanket and requested a new one, but that might lead to her mother wanting to check for stains. No, better just to avoid question altogether.

Anja made her laundry run successfully and returned a few minutes later with a clean bedspread. She could hear the water running in the bathroom and was tempted to slip off her clothes and join the American, but her practical side cautioned against it. Not only would it be impractical, if the goal was getting clean, but she would soon be missed if she took much longer to return from her walk. With a sigh, she spread the blanket on the bed, turning down the corner like the good innkeeper's daughter she was, and slipped out once again.

Tom finished his shower and dried off on one of the rough, white towels provided. Were rough towels a German thing as well, or just a this place thing, he wondered. They were certainly efficient, if a little too exfoliating for his tastes. He was disappointed to find his room empty, though he noted the new comforter indicating Anja's return and departure. Ah well. Maybe it had been a one time thing, or maybe he would see her again before his stay was over. Whatever happened, he was content. If all the girls around here are like her, I'm going to ace my PT test this year, he thought, lying back on the new blanket with a shit-eating grin.

*****

Thanks for taking this little trip down memory lane with me. If you enjoyed the story, please give it a good rating; as a new author I can use all the promotional help I can get. Also, feedback and comments are always welcome, constructive or otherwise.