Fraternization Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strong, German hands kneaded his muscles, working on various knots she found and Tom sighed in appreciation. The water filled around them and she finally turned it off while leaving the jets running, adding their pressure to his sides. Tom let his hands rest on the calves beside him, returning the massage in a small way as he slid back and forth in conjunction with her own rhythm. He had to admit, as surreal as the circumstances were, it all felt good as hell.

After she had thoroughly worked over his back, she pulled him against her, leaning him back until he was resting against those big ol' titties. She laid his head back against her shoulder, nestled into the crook of her neck and whispered, "And now for the front, ja?" Tom just nodded as her arms wrapped around him, her hands working on his arms and pecks before lighting rubbing his abs and stomach. She ran her hands over his abdomen and said, "So fit! I could do my laundry here, ja?"

Tom laughed softly and said, "Maybe. Not sure I have that much definition, though."

"You have very nice muscles," she purred, and grabbed his pecks, one in each hand and squeezed. "So big!" Tom flexed, showing off by turning the soft muscle to stone. She sighed approvingly.

"Just a lot of push-ups and swimming," he said modestly, though he was secretly flattered by her positive assessment.

Eva massaged his upper torso for a few minutes more, hugging his toned body against her soft flesh. Her warm, solid embrace felt comforting, almost motherly, in Freudian sort of way. Reaching under his arms, she slid her hands farther south and traced his stomach; had he not been so relaxed from he massage he would have found it ticklish. He had been enjoying her attentions and soaking up the sensual sensations of the soft, warm body behind him and the luxurious, churning Jacuzzi when her fingers brushed over his semi-hard cock.

His eyes snapped open but he did not move, letting her rub his upper thighs and slide down between them, cupping his balls and rubbing the creases of his groin. Her right hand wrapped around his rapidly-stiffening shaft and firmly tugged up and down a few times, bring him to full attention. It was certainly a novel sensation, being jerked off from behind, underwater. Tom wondered how it would work out if he came in their bath. Did cum float? Would it stay together, like egg white in a boiling pot, or dissipate in the water and cover them both with a faint sheen of semen?

He turned those and other equally ridiculous ideas over in his head and Eva continued her slow manipulation of his manhood. After a minute he began to realize that she was not trying to make him explode, but was merely continuing the massage. It felt really good, and he relaxed again, just enjoying the freaky-deaky moment.

"Switch spots with me," Eva whispered in his ear, letting go of his dick at last. He scooched against the side while she slid past him, her wet body squishy and slippery, and he took her recently-vacated place while she snuggled in between his thighs. She reached back and pushed his cock down, almost painfully, until it was touching the bathtub floor and then wiggled her butt backwards, working his hard length in between her cheeks. Tom began to return the massage, rubbing her back and shoulders. Whenever he pushed her forward, she would shove back into him, sliding his cock back and forth along her hot ass crack. It felt great for both of them, and the water continued to slosh back and forth.

As much as he enjoyed the feeling of being a hotdog in a bun, Tom eventually finished with her back and pulled her against his chest the same way she had with him. She lay back on his shoulder, her eyes closed and a smile on her face as his hands began to knead and caress her front. Tom restrained himself from acting too eager and started with the top of her chest, rubbing her arms and pectoral muscles before slowing inching down, finally rubbing and squeezing her huge boobs.

They were by far the biggest he had ever held, bigger even than Vanessa's; the captain's, though generously filled and almost ridiculously large for her petite frame, could not compete with the extra stuffing provided by Eva's twenty additional years' worth of strudel, schnitzel and beer. Tom played with her tits, floating them in the water and tweaking her nipples on occasion to solicit short, quiet gasps of pleasure from the woman in front of him.

He worked his way farther south, rubbing her upper thighs just as she had done, sliding his big hands between them more and more until he was rubbing up against her swollen lips. He felt the slick warmth and slid a finger inside her, squishing around in a circle, playing with her opening. Eva leaned back farther and turned her head, searching for his mouth with her own. Her tongue darted between his lips as he turned to meet her, and they exchanged a few hot, sloppy kisses while he fingered her pussy.

Everything was hot, slippery flesh and Tom played with her, one hand between her legs and the other fondling her boobs. Eva's breathing became ragged and she started to squirm more and more, pressing her back against him and his hard cock, signaling the approach of her coming climax. At last, he felt her go tense all over, her pussy clamping down on the three fingers he had inside her. He jumped when she let out what can only accurately, if a little ungraciously, be described as a squealing bellow. Tom worried that the neighbors might come running, thinking an enraged water buffalo was loose in the house, and it gave him a new appreciation for the term, "going hoggin'."

Tom eased his fingers out of the panting woman when he felt her relax, letting her lay against him and playing with her boobs while waiting for her to come back around. After a short while, Eva picked up her head and leaned forward, gripping the side of the tub and rising up slightly with a grunt. Tom reached underneath her, copping a feel of her pussy from behind; his raging hard-on hoping that she was not finished with him yet.

Leaning over, she pumped some white cream from a bottle on a shelf above the tub and reached between her legs, rubbing it along her ass crack, her crotch just above the water. She was low enough that Tom could not see exactly what she was doing, but he figured she was soaping up to wash off his pre-cum, and he considered asking for a squirt himself to clean her own slick juices off his fingers. Before he had a chance, she reached back with one hand and grabbed his dick firmly, giving it a tug or two to ensure it was still up for the task she had in mind. Her hand felt extra slick, and the soap did not seem to wash off particularly well.

Apparently satisfied, she lowered herself back down, aiming his cock at her opening. Tom felt her rub the head down her crack and then felt the pressure increase as she sank down on top of him. He almost panicked when he realized that she had missed and her entire weight was bearing down on his erect pole; with nowhere for it to go, she was about to break it in two! His fear gave way to surprise when he felt the pressure suddenly give way and a hot, tight hole opened up to allow his passage, his mushroom head popping inside even as she clamped down on him.

Eva moaned as she impaled her ass on his cock, slowly sliding down until she was seated in his lap, her back door wedged open, filled with his meat. Tom laughed softly, partly in relief, partly in amazement. "Holy shit," he whispered to himself.

"This is good, ja?" Eva asked, beginning to rock back and forth on top of him.

"Ja. Sehr gut," Tom responded. Not sure if Anja would be proud or pissed if she knew how I was putting the German she taught me to use, he thought fleetingly, before his attention was called back to the ass he was fucking at the moment. He put his hands on her back again, massaging her like before, only this time the rocking motion was mostly for his own benefit. The pace was slow and steady, but the tightness of her tunnel, combined with the novelty and perversity of the location, soon had him ready to blow.

"I'm gonna come in a second," he growled, doing his best to hold back until she could decide where she wanted it.

"Ja, baby, come in mein ass," she grunted, clenching tightly around him and shoving back hard. "Fill me up. My husband will lick it out of me later."

What the fuck? It was too late. The dirtiness of her revelation, the extra umph, the tightness of being inside her anus, all combined to trigger Tom's release and his cock pulsed and twitched as gobs of white goo filled her colon. An image of it coming out later like swirl ice cream for Eva's husband came unbidden to his mind and he shuddered.

His own hormones temporarily satiated, Tom's dick quickly softened and shrank, slipping out of her squeezing sphincter. So this is what it feels like to be a piece of shit, was his first thought. His second thought, which were usually more profound than his first thoughts, was, Do you mean that figuratively as well as literally? She was not wearing a ring so he had assumed she was single.

He felt bad about having fucked another man's wife in the ass, but, apparently, that man was into it. Did that make it ok? His third, which was usually the most practical of his cognitive conjectures, told the First and Second Thoughts to shut the fuck up, it was time to pop smoke and get the hell out of dodge.

"I've, uh, gotta get back to base for an appointment soon," Tom lied, hoping to get Eva off of him. With a sigh, the woman rose, water streaming off her body in rivulets and displaying her freshly-filled backside to the Airman still sitting in the tub behind her. Tom grabbed a bar of soap off the shelf and quickly scrubbed down his dick, his concern for cleanliness reasserting itself now that he was thinking with his big head again.

Eva produced two towels from the cabinet under the sink and she and Tom dried themselves. She eyed the flaccid member dangling between Tom's legs unabashedly as he pulled the towel back and forth across his back, making his bat and balls jiggle and sway. "You have a very nice scrotum," she said, as if commenting about the weather.

"Thanks," Tom said, bemused. "It's my favorite one." The whole afternoon had been so weird he was past being phased.

Eva laughed and began to get dressed, pulling her pants on and while asking, "What day do you wish to move in?"

"I'll let you know soon," Tom said as diplomatically as he could while he zipped up his pants, anxious to get out the door without committing to anything. The middle-aged hausfrau unhurriedly toweled off her hair and refastened her bra, scooping up her drooping breasts and loading them back into the massive cups.

"Let me know?" she said with a frown. "You do not know already?"

"I, uh, just need to go over the paperwork with the base housing office," he lied, pulling on his shoes. "They want to look over the contracts before we sign, since I can't read German." He gave an apologetic smile and shrugged, as if to say, Bureaucracies, huh?

He did his best to make polite small talk as they walked to the door of the potential rental home, the owner pointing out various small features that they had already been over. With a final awkward wave, he climbed into his car and pulled away, not even waiting to look at the map and figure out where he was going next. He rounded the corner, the house disappearing from sight before he pulled into an Esso station and sat in silence with a shocked expression on his face. Finally, he started to laugh. What the fuck had just happened?

More importantly, did he want to move in there? Presumably he would meet her husband at some point, and how was he supposed to look the man in the eye. Hello, sir, good to meet you. How did my cum taste, mixed up with you wife's shit? Tom shuddered again; he was willing to do some pretty crazy stuff in the heat of passion and raging hormones, but that was a few steps beyond his own comfort zone.

The more he thought about it, the more he knew he could never move in there. It was a nice place, and fucking Eva on a the side might be fun, but how long before her husband was asking to join in? And how would not being willing to peg your landlord while your landlady watched affect their tenant/landlord relationship? Tom did not know and was pretty sure he did not want to find out. There were only two things he knew for certain: Sergeant Atkin was a genius, and Tom would never be able to eat soft-serve swirl ice cream again.

***

Despite the unforeseen delay with Eva, Tom was still a few minutes early getting to his next appointment, the house he had recon'd that morning. He drove around the village, taking in the idyllic setting. It was a small place, nestled down in a valley with fields and woods around it, much like all the other small towns in the region. The one gas station in the middle of town had an attached repair shop where a half-disassembled harvester was being rebuilt and a red tractor was filling up outside when Tom drove by. He did not see any other businesses nearby, but was happy to locate the village church a good three miles away from the house he was there to look at.

At the appointed hour he turned into the driveway, wondering briefly if there were going to be any shenanigans this go-around; house-hunting had thus far turned out differently than he had expected. He was relieved to see an older gentleman roughly the age of Tom's parents waiting for him as he pulled up.

"Hallo, my name is Manfred Becher."

"Good to meet you, sir," Tom replied, shaking hands in greeting. "Thomas Baird."

"Welcome, Herr Baird. Would you like to come inside?"

"Yes, sir. Please, call me Tom."

"Very good. And I am Manfred." The German led Tom inside, and Tom was pleased to see that it was just as nice inside as out. Three bedrooms, two large and one small, which Tom could picture as a study, one bathroom with a standup shower and separate tub (which Manfred, thankfully, did not offer to try out with him), a living room, dining room, kitchen and laundry room, and a small cellar with stone walls and a rounded roof. The house itself was made of foot and a half thick fieldstone, though the outside was finished in tan stucco and the interior was clad in modern sheetrock.

Tom looked out the back window and saw that the field beyond the backyard, leading up a hill into the woods, contained several horses grazing contentedly at the thick, green grass. The large kitchen window, which was set into the wall to create a sill wide enough to sit on comfortably, overlooked a small lane and some fields, off to the distant church steeple. Tom opened the window just as the bells rang, barely to be heard at that distance. Turning back to Manfred he said, "I'll take it!"

"Wunderbar! Do you have a family with you?"

"No, just me. But my housing allowance will cover the rent, so as long as you're ok with just having a single bachelor living here, I'm ok with paying what you're asking."

"Ja, that will be fine. Less chance of damage that way," Manfred said with a chuckle. They fell to talking and Tom took a copy of the rental agreement with him when he left, promising to bring it back tomorrow if everything was in order. The Housing Office really did require that GIs have them look everything over before signing. Tom called to cancel his last walkthrough for the day, apologizing that he was no longer interested.

The time was just after 1520 and he hightailed it for base, hoping to catch the contracting specialists before they left for the day. He was in luck, and by 1630 he headed off base once more with a signed rental agreement, en route to his hotel. Manfred had said that he was welcome to move in as soon as the lease was signed, so Tom planned on checking out the next morning.

That evening Tom ate in the hotel restaurant one last time and was lucky enough to have Anja join him for a walk afterwards again. He was excited to get his own place, but sad about leaving her so soon. He would be tied up with inprocessing and briefings and localized training for the next several weeks, so it was unlikely that he would find time to see her much before she left for school. Once they were out of sight of the hotel, Anja slipped her small hand into his as they walked side by side in the gathering dusk.

"So you will leave tomorrow morning?" she asked, pouting.

"Yeah. The Air Force won't pay for my hotel now that I have a signed lease and will start receiving my housing allowance."

She sighed. "I was hoping you would be here all week. I have been thinking about you all day while you were gone," she admitted, looking at him flirtatiously out of the corner of her eye.

"All day? So, is it safe to assume that your panties are no longer dry?" Tom asked, his voice low.

"What panties?" Anja giggled.

"We should probably head back now," Tom said brightly, turning her around.

She pulled away with a laugh and said, "Or you could follow me up here." She continued the way they had been headed where the road narrowed between the buildings before ending at a field beyond, filled with several backhoes, excavators and bulldozers. Anja led the way past the construction equipment and Tom followed close behind, admiring her posterior in the short dress she had chosen that day. They crossed the field, climbing the hill and entering the wood. A small path led them deeper, and Anja slowed to take his hand once more.

"I grew up playing in these trees," she said. "Let me show you my special place."

They toiled upwards, neither young person thinking much of the strain, and arrived barely panting at a clearing at the top of a small hillock. The grass grew thick and soft, and Anja flopped on her back, looking up at the evening sky. The first stars were beginning to appear as the blue slowly faded to black. Tom lay next to her, their shoulders and heads touching.

"I used to come here as a little girl. I would play fairy princess, dancing in the clearing and running around the trees. Once, I fell asleep here and woke to three deers grazing no more than an arm's length away." She sighed in contentment, feeling safe and secure in her childhood sanctum.

"It's beautiful," Tom said. "I reckon the deer keep the grass short and the saplings at bay. I like how the trees surround the sky; it's like looking through a tunnel into outer space."

"Yes! I have often thought the same thing!" She squeezed his hand, happy that he seemed to understand how she felt.

They lay in silence for a few minutes, listening to the crickets chirp and the soft sounds of the forest at night. At last, Anja murmured, "I have always wanted to bring a boy up here. Well, at least since I have been old enough to be interested in boys. I thought, perhaps, to bring my husband up here some day, to make love under the stars," she said, a wistful note creeping into her voice.

"You still can," Tom said. "Just because you are going off to school does not mean that you'll never be back. Your parents are going to be here still, right? Won't this still be your home?" As much as he would have liked to capitalize on the situation and make love to the beautiful, young woman lying next to him, he did not want to take advantage of the obvious opening if it meant robbing her of her dream. It would not do to have her bring her husband here someday if it would include memories of him, of her first time with a man in this special place.

Anja sighed. "Yes, I will come back to Nattenheim, but this place will not be here. This area has been designated for building. The village must expand, and they are going to start in this direction next week. You saw the machines? When I come home, this spot will be a road, or someone's bedroom, or an office. So you see," she said, rolling up on her elbow and looking at Tom, "this is my last chance to fulfill my fantasy."