Fraternization Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let's make your dream come true," he replied, reaching for her. "I may not be your husband, but I am definitely a boy." She came to him, her dark hair unbound and falling around him like a curtain, brushing his face like the kisses of a thousand fairies. Their lips met, parted, met again. Tongues flicked and danced, licking, tickling, teasing, chasing each other round and round in a timeless dance. The stars spun above them as the two young lovers lost track of time, simply enjoying one another and the youthful passion coursing through their blood.

Tom wrapped Anja in his arms, drawing her on top of him, stroking her back through the thin fabric of her dress. It was warmer than it had been the night before and the heat from their bodies was all that they needed to keep comfortable. As they kissed, Tom slid his hands down over her rear, fingers working the dress up until its hem was around her waist. Anja moaned as the cool night air caressing her bare cheeks was replaced with his warm hands. Tom smiled, realizing that she really had ditched her panties again for him.

He squeezed and kneaded her firm ass, pulling her against the hard lump that had formed in his jeans and doing his best to avoid thoughts of the other ass he had had dealings with that day. In that moment, Anja was his whole world, and she ground her mons against him, rubbing her clit along his contained length. Their breathing became more labored as their excitement increased, and finally Anja broke away from his lip lock, pushing up slightly and looking down into the starlight reflected in his eyes.

"How did this work in your dreams?" Tom asked. "What did we do?"

"It was very much like this, only, we had no clothes on."

"Standby," Tom said and lifted the petite form off of him, setting her in the grass by his side seemingly without effort. He stood and pulled off his shirt while Anja reached for his pants. He kicked off his shoes and socks while she stripped him from the waist down, pausing for a moment to kiss the end of his erection. Sure hope I used enough soap, he worried momentarily. She gave him one quick suck, swirling her tongue around his head before popping off and rocking back on her heels.

Tom reached down and took her hands, raising her to he feet. "You said we both were naked, right?" She nodded and Tom gripped the straps of her dress, lifting it up over her head in one swift motion.

She laughed and said, "Slow down, it is not a race."

"Sorry. I'm just highly motivated. What next?"

"Now you lie down," she said, climbing on top of him as he lay on his back in the soft grass. The ground was cooling in the evening air, reluctantly giving up the heat of the afternoon sun. Anja lay against him, her body stretched over his as she resumed kissing him. The feel of their naked skin pressed together, her soft breasts against his hard chest, her tummy warm and womanly against his own abdomen, her hair falling all around him while their lips met, sucked and explored, everything combined to create the most erotic and sensual experience of Tom's young life, and he only hoped that Anja was feeling something similar.

As they made out under the night sky, Anja began to roll her hips, sliding her bare pussy against the hard head of Tom's erection that was trapped between their two bodies. She stretched her torso but was too short to kiss him and reach any more than the tip, so she broke away from his mouth and wiggled down his body until she could grind her mound against his shaft, her wet pussy coating him while she kissed and sucked the nape of his neck, his clavicle, and down to his chest where she licked and sucked his nipples.

Tom lay back, looking at the stars while the fraulein had her way with him, hands tracing her back and squeezing her pert, little behind. He spread her cheeks and traced along her crack and could not avoid comparisons with the buttocks he had experienced that afternoon. Where Eva's was thick and plump, Anja's was firm and toned, the difference between fat and muscle clearly demonstrated. Tom had to admit that both were fun in their own ways, neither one nor the other necessarily better, just different.

His Second Thoughts spoke up again, saying, It all depends on what you have an appetite for. You like steak and mashed potatoes, after all, and you wouldn't want to limit yourself to just one or the other. His Third Thoughts stepped in then, pointing out that he needed to a) quit making food analogies when it came to anal matters, and b) focus on the here and now and the hot little number rubbing her pussy on his dick.

The hot little number assisted his efforts to focus at that moment when she slid up a fraction too far and his cock slipped out from under her, springing up an inch or so off his belly. Anja slid back down and the tip pressed against her vaginal opening. She continued to push and Tom slipped inside her easily, spearing her tight pussy, their combined arousals having lubricated the works wonderfully. Tom thrust up into her and she sighed happily. Once he was fully inserted, she pushed up off his chest and brought her knees up until she was straddling him. Tom strained, lifting his hips, trying to get some momentum going but she shook her head and said, "Just lie still. Let me ride you."

Anja leaned back as the moon rose above the treetops, bathing her in its silver glow. Tom stared up at the nymph above him, soft light dispelling the shadows and illuminating the curve of her hips, her flat, smooth stomach, her round, firm breasts that defied gravity with the perky arrogance of youth, dark nipples capping the peaks like cherries on a sundae. Her hair framed her angelic face as her arms spread wide and she leaned back, lifting them up to the sky while her hips began to rotated, grinding her clit against his pubic bone and soaking in the feeling of his other bone inside her.

Tom stroked her thighs and her hips, cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples the way she liked as she rode him, languidly at first and then bouncing with greater abandon as her passion increased. Soon she was posting like an accomplished equestrienne, the sounds of their joining filling the small glad, drowning out the crickets. Her hands covered his as he played with her tits, helping him squeeze and pull.

"Ja! Das ist est!" she gasped as she slammed her pussy down against him. Tom let go of one breast and reached down between her legs to thumb her clit in the same way. "Oh, scheizer!" she screamed, her orgasm taking her by surprise at the sudden stimulation. Her body shook and quaked and her legs gave out, no long able to lift her up, and she fell forward against him while his cock remained buried deep inside her pulsating pussy.

Tom considered lying still, letting her recover, but his own need was great and he followed his instincts. As her orgasm began to wind down, Tom began to thrust up into her. Anja squeaked at the sudden assault on her sensitive vagina, but Tom only picked up the pace. All those sit-ups and crunches during PT paid off as he hammered home, slamming into her, hands holding her magnificent ass steady for his pleasure.

Anja, felt her own tide reverse, the ebbing flow of her orgasm rising again most unexpectedly. With a grunt, the man beneath her slammed her pussy down, his fingers digging into her ass cheeks, one of them, slick with her own juices, burying itself in her rosebud up to the first knuckle as his hot sperm shot out of him, filling her up. His cock, his cum and his finger triggered her second climax of the evening and it ripped powerfully through her body. She opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. Her muscles gave out again, and so did Tom's, and the two young lovers lay together, one on top of the other, as the crickets chirped and the moon beamed down on Anja's special place.