Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 05: Fatima

Story Info
Fatima rides a Motorbunny.
2.7k words
4.17
12.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers

**Content Warning from LadyRoscoe**

Frathouse Fuckery regularly deals with themes of physical and mental abuse, sexual trauma, toxic relationships, and BDSM. If you do not like these themes, please do not read or rate it.

Some of the interactions in this chapter may be distressing for some readers. Please exercise discretion, and seek out the support of others if you require it.

The author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. This story is a work of fiction.

*********

"Gu-uuh..." Fatima was reduced to a drooling mess knelt atop the Motorbunny. Her arms were bound behind her back and little chains linked from the device to clamps on her nipples. Every time she jerked, her nipples tugged painfully.

Devon grinned devilishly and lifted the chain, placing a small weight on it. Her eyes widened. He smirked and dropped the chain and weight. It jerked her nipples hard and she screamed, bucking in yet another orgasm on the wicked vibrating device. It was almost too much. She quaked helplessly and looked up at him. He tucked her hair back gently.

"An hour... a new record," he praised her and reached for the device's control. She prepared for him to turn it off, but instead he turned the vibrations from a 6 to an 8 on the dial. The machine rumbled heavily beneath her and she shook helplessly. "Gu-uh ohhhh..." Her pussy clamped onto the rotating shaft he forced her to sit on an hour ago.

It wound around and around, stroking her insides relentlessly, just deep enough to tease her g-spot. The powerful motor drew orgasms from her repeatedly. She had gone nonverbal forty five minutes ago. Her whole body seemed to contract as yet another orgasm ripped through her. Devon reached for the weight on the nipple chain and pulled slowly. Again she whimpered as her weight was pulled forward into the device's neverending vibrations, her nipples on fire.

She was soaked in sweat. Her thighs trembled, and the whole machine was soaked from her ecstasy. It was warm, almost hot between her legs. A headband kept sweat from streaming into her eyes. Again she looked up at him helplessly. He reached between her legs to apply more of the silicone lube just to be sure her ride was as comfortable as it could get. "Let's see how long you can go," he whispered sensually into her ear.

Fatima swallowed hard. He was vicious today. Already he'd tortured her for an hour, making the machine draw countless orgasms from her. Her belly and pussy tightened again. It was called the Neverending Orgasm machine for a reason. She just couldn't stop. She shook again as contractions wracked her. "Gu--uh..." she managed again.

Devon grinned and turned the setting to a 9. Fatima's eyes flew open as the vibrations doubled down and the stroking shaft inside her sped up. The first time he drove her this hard, she'd gone a little under 40 minutes. He turned it off before she passed out.

Now she'd built up a little tolerance with a few more rides. But the machine was relentless. She quaked helplessly as he pressed on her shoulders, forcing her to squat deeper on to the machine. She screamed as her whole body tensed in another orgasm, making her squirt around the shaft between her legs. "Fuck!" she yelled.

"Yes.. you are being fucked," he chuckled and knelt behind her again, pressing his chest against her. He reached around and toyed with her sore nipples, stroking them, tugging on the clamps until she arched and moaned. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to squat lower onto the Motorbunny, forcing her to open her pussy fully to the attack. Her whole body quaked in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she was pushed against the relentless vibrations. Her belly tensed and she quaked, cumming again. She'd lost count of how many times she'd cum. Or how long it had been. She was losing time.

He pressed his hand against the spasms in her belly, stroking her. She was grateful for the distraction from the torment between her legs. As she contracted again, he pushed his palm just above her mons. It drove the orgasm deep inside her and she bowed over the machine. Only his arms held her up. She cried out as an excruciating orgasm wracked her, urged by his gentle pulses on her belly. "Fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed.

It hurt so good. She didn't know if she wanted it to continue or to stop. Either choice was torture. She couldn't stop cumming. "Please.... let me out.. I can't... I can't cum anymore," she panted.

Devon glanced at his watch and slapped her thigh before reaching for the remote to turn down the Motorbunny to a dull rumble before turning it off completely. He gently pulled the ropes loose, almost as sensually as he applied them, and let her arms down, then unclipped the chain to her nipple clamps and removed the weight. She leaned forward to place her hands on the floor, still panting hard.

As she pulled herself from the device, her juices leaked from her and her legs shook uncontrollably. There was no way she could walk on her own. With Devon's help, she found the bed and sat upon it. He handed her a bottle of water and sat behind her, rubbing the marks the rope left on her arms. "You made it an hour thirteen. Not bad," he praised. "Deep breath," he said as he reached around for one of the nipple clamps. As she inhaled, he released the clamp from the overly sensitive bud. Pain shot through her momentarily and he rubbed her nipple gently until the torturous agony subsided, leaving in its place a dull consistent ache. "Again." She gritted her teeth as he repeated the action for the second clamp. "Good girl," he said.

That made it all worth it. Those two simple words. That's all she wanted. She leaned back against his chest like a limp doll.

"You up for fucking?" Devon asked after several minutes and after she'd downed a good half of the bottle he supplied. Fatima nodded. He grinned and patted the bed.

Compliantly she lay belly down upon the mattress and let her legs drape over the side, spreading for him. Massive orgasms always made her obedient and submissive. She became a docile fuck doll to be fucked and filled. And Devon liked her that way.

Devon placed himself behind her and took no time to drove his cock deep into her aching pussy. She groaned as her tortured inner walls were spread by his thick cock. He fucked her hard for she didn't know how long. Her pussy was numbed by the intense vibrations she'd endured for over an hour. He could do whatever he wanted to, and she'd let him. She had no fight left in her. She just stretched out on the bed and enjoyed being pounded from behind.

Soon enough he grunted with his own pleasure, his cum joining her free flowing juices in her overused cunt. When he was done, Devon slapped her ass and fell upon the bed beside her, propping his head up in one hand.

"So, how as it?"

"Gu-uuh.." was all she could manage as she closed her eyes, curling her body against him.

Devon laughed. "I'll take that as you approve."

Fatima nodded, eyes still closed. His arms wrapped around her protectively, stroking her back to let her come down easy. He toyed with the soft peach fuzz between her shoulder blades. It was about the best feeling in the whole world.

"Anything for you, pet," he praised.

Fatima floated in the alter world of orgasmic bliss. She heard Devon's voice, but she could not respond. Her whole body was buzzing. Her mind was blissfully empty. She loved this feeling. It was like riding a magic carpet somewhere in space. It made her feel whole.

Devon gently sat her up and placed a water bottle in her hand again. "You need to drink, Fatima." He kissed her temple softly and sat behind her to prop her up. Once she obeyed, he set the bottle aside and let her lay backbin his arms, his back leaning against the headboard and a pile of pillows. She nestled against his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat.

"Did you get it on video?" she asked, finally coming to enough to speak.

"Oh yeah. I got the whole thing," he tucked her hair back from her face and kissed her temple again. "I'll let you watch it once you can appreciate it. How are you feeling? You went pretty deep today."

"Like I can't walk and my legs are jello," she giggled, then regretted it as her lower abdomen cramped slightly with the tensing of her core. She groaned and clung to Devon. "Oh, I'm gonna be sore," she said.

Devon reached for a bottle of Advil on the side table and tapped a couple of the round maroon pills into his palm, offering them to her with water again. She struggled to sit up, and he placed a hand at her back to steady her as she downed the pills. She settled back against his chest and he tucked a teddy bear into her arms. She buried her face into its adorable softness.

She wasn't sure how long she floated in and out of a light nap as his fingers stroked her hair and back. She just knew his heartbeat was steady and grounding and being petted after a long session of hard orgasms was the best thing in the world. Devon patiently held her as she floated in the world of blissful subspace.

A little while later he spoke again softly as if not to disturb her, "How are you now, pet?"

"Better," she mumbled. "I'm here.....Jesus, that was intense."

She felt his smile against her hair and he chuckled with mirth, kissing her affectionately. "I adore you, you know that? That was hot as fuck is what it was."

"Yeah? One to add to the library?"

"Definitely. You're such a good girl."

She smiled at the praise and closed her eyes again. "I don't think I can cum again for a week."

"Wanna bet?" He chuckled - that dark-edged sadistic chuckle that said if she challenged him, next time would be worse. Or better. She wasn't sure which. She shook her head vehemently. "Good girl," he said again.

He propped his phone up to show her the raw footage of the scene they just completed.

It began with Devon tying her arms behind her with a beautiful red jute rope in a locking double column just above the elbow and again at the wrist in a modified strappado that allowed her to bend her arms slightly. He took several minutes with the craft. His fingers were deft and practiced as he pulled the rope through and over his fingers, careful not to burn her with the friction. He interlocked the fibers in intricate knotwork and laid them delicately upon her skin.

If there was one thing about Devon, he was a perfectionist. He did nothing without intention. It was a very intimate act. His body pressed posessively against hers, maintaining contact through the entire process of restraining her. His hands were as sensual as they were demanding when he adjusted her into position for the tie.

The purpose of the rope was to pull her shoulders back to display her impressive breasts. The position would also keep her erect on the machine - and to restrain her for his pleasure. It gave him a solid handle to dominate her with.

When he locked off the tie, he guided her to stand over the wicked machine, again, never breaking contact with her. If his hands weren't on her, it was his chest, or hip, or thigh, or even just his foot rested lightly atop hers. This was part of his practice. He never left her alone, especially when she was bound.

Fatima felt like the girl in the video wasn't herself. The girl in the video was so beautifully naked, submissive, poised to do anything her Top asked of her. Devon's meticulous attention to detail drove her as crazy as it made her feel utterly cherished. She knew no matter what wicked things he did to her, at the root of it, he truly cared for her. It showed in every movement he made.

He knelt between her legs and applied an ample amount of lube to the medium sized insertable attachment she knew would torture her insides soon. Then he stood and lubed her up as well, kissing her sensually as he stroked her cunt more roughly than necessary, working the lube into every fold. Only seconds in his arms and she was a moaning mess. That wickedly dark smile on Devon's face made her wetter than a swimming pool.

And then the fucking nipple clamps. She listened to her own sharp intake of breath when he flicked her nipples to life and attached the clamp at the base of each. Her nipples were squeezed tightly into pert little nubs in wicked vice grips. They hurt the second they were applied. They hurt more when her nipples swelled and responded to her own arousal. Her nipples still ached from being clamped so long. She would feel it for days under her bra.

Devon guided her to kneel over the machine, carefully supporting her and guiding her hips to slide the attachment into her lubed cunt. She shuddered at the memory of the cold wet silicone sliding deep inside. The wicked curved head pressed directly into her g-spot. She knew at that moment she'd be cumming in minutes. And the sadist in him would torment her as long as she let him. She heard Devon speak to her softly in the video. The microphone on his phone didn't quite pick it up, but she knew what he said. It was the same script every scene.

"Do you remember your safe word?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me."

"Yellow to pause. Red to stop."

"Good girl."

It was the "good girl" that kept her going. Hearing those words from him filled her whole being. She would gladly let him do whatever pleased him to hear those two wonderful words.

Devon knelt behind her, one hand on her shoulder. He set the control dial next to her right knee so she could see it out of the corner of her eye. He reached forward, pressing his body sensually against hers and turned the machine's twirl function on. Her body tensed as the silicone attachment animated and stroked her deeply. Her head fell back to his shoulder and she moaned. He gently supported her by her bound arms.

It was like instantaneous turn on as the machine rubbed her g-spot mercilessly. Her thighs were already quivering. Then the rumbling began as Devon turned the vibration on. It was literally like riding a motorcycle engine. It wasn't quiet, either, but it didn't quiet her moans.

The vibrations and the animated dildo inside her made her pussy clamp down hard. He turned up the vibrations, and as expected, within minutes, she cried out as her body released in to a head to toe orgasm as the machine mercilessly forced it from her. Her thighs quivered and she gasped for breath as the machine didn't stop. It just relentlessly pushed her straight through and kept going.

As Fatima watched herself in the video, her pussy soaked all over again and she shuddered with the memory of the intensity. She buried her face into Devon's shoulder. She listened to her own animalistic groans and cries from the video. She sounded like she was an animal in heat and needed to be bred.

"Would you like to do that again?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered. "I loved and hated it all at the same time."

He chuckled. "It looked fun. How did you like the rope? That was new."

"Loved it. Hated it. Hated you. I never want to do it again. But I want it so bad. I feel like a slut."

He laughed and held her close. "I'm glad to be of service, pet. And..." Again he kissed the side of her head affectionately, giving her a gentle squeeze. "You're my slut."

She snuggled the teddy bear in her arms, nestled against Devon's chest, and lost herself to the rhythm of his steady heartbeat, listening to the sounds of her submissive passion in the background.

She would ride again.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers