Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 06: Lauren

Story Info
Lauren pays her dues as the President's girl.
6.1k words
4.5
15k
14

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers

**Content Warning from LadyRoscoe**

Frathouse Fuckery regularly deals with themes of physical and mental abuse, sexual trauma, toxic relationships, and BDSM. If you do not like these themes, please do not read or rate this story.

Some of the interactions in this chapter may be distressing for some readers. Please exercise discretion, and seek out the support of others if you require it.

The author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. This story is a work of fiction.

***

Meet me in the training room. 4pm.

Lauren read Nathan's text and grinned. Nathan was always hot and bothered after a good workout. She certainly didn't mind letting him fuck some of that male aggression out. She glanced at the time. 3:43.

She stood and assessed herself in the mirror of her private dorm. She wore a t-shirt that showed just a peek of belly and low-cut jeans. Her long dark hair draped over her shoulders. She had just gotten her hair done, so she looked super hot. She blew a kiss to herself in the mirror. "Girl, you smokin'" she said to herself. Again, she looked at the time. 3:45. She better hustle if she was going to be on time. She grabbed her purse and stuffed her phone into her back pocket.

She arrived at 3:58. Just in time to watch a shirtless Nathan finish his last set and sit up on the press bench. He grabbed a towel to blot off his glistening face and lightly haired chest, then draped it around the back of his neck. He heard the training room door open, and smiled when he saw Lauren enter.

"There's my girl," he said and stood to meet her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his invitingly as their lips met in a passionate kiss. It hadn't been a whole day since they had seen each other, but the intensity of the kiss brought heated passion boiling the surface. He gripped her hips and pulled her against his groin. He was already hard. Sweaty and hard. She liked him like that. Fucking him just after a workout meant he'd need to work out some of that masculine angst. And she was totally alright with being that vessel for him.

She smiled against his lips and lifted one leg to drape over his calf, letting his hard on press against the center seam of her tight jeans. His thumbs hooked into the band of her g-string and he gripped her ass. "Shit, you feel good," he murmured into her lips.

Lauren giggled and gazed into his eyes. "I feel better when I'm naked," she teased.

"Tell me about it," he cupped her ass and picked her up easily, setting her on the press bench he'd just vacated. She lay back upon it and pulled him atop her with her legs. They kissed again and his hands slid beneath her shirt to cup her breasts. He pulled her demi cup bra down to massage her areolas and pinch her nipples as they naturally tightened beneath the attention. She gasped and arched into him. "I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you," he growled hotly.

"Yes, please," she whispered into his ear.

At the eager invitation, he sat up to pop the button on her jeans. He peeled them off of her and tossed them to the floor. She sat up to take off her t-shirt and reached back to unhook her bra. He placed a hand on her collarbone posessively and pushed her to lay down again once she discarded the garments. She obeyed and opened her naked body to him.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured. He leaned down and kissed beginning at the hollow of her throat. His hands felt every inch of flesh she offered as he kissed lower between her breasts - over the plane of her belly. He paused to kiss her belly button and she giggled, winding fingers into his dark hair. Lower he went, kissing just above the waistband band of her g-string.

Too slowly, to build the tension, he peeled her panties down. She gripped his hair and whimpered in anticipation. He grinned. Having her under his spell was his favorite thing. And she was so willing.

He drug his tongue from just above her mons to her belly button. Her back arched from the bench and she moaned. He repeated the action in reverse before settling on his knees between her legs. He peeled the thong off completely and she spread her legs for him.

"Look at yourself in the mirror," he commanded. Lauren turned her head to the wall of mirrors and watched him as he settled his face over her mound. Her hips arched and she gasped fiercely when his lips found her clit, his tongue going to work expertly. "Jesus, Nathan..." she whispered.

He grinned again and went back to work. He slid two fingers into her slick cunt, curling them toward her g-spot. She shuddered. "Keep watching," he reminded her. "Don't stop watching." Again he stroked her clit with his tongue, catching the nub between his teeth to suck gently. He was rewarded with wetness flowing from her pussy over his fingers. Her fingers wound tighter in his hair. She wasn't going to last long. I'm such a slut, she thought.

She stared at herself in the mirror as Nathan expertly worked her over. "Nathan," she gasped, clenching his head between her thighs. He purred, causing rippling vibrations to race through her clit. "I'm gonna cum," she gasped. God, she really was a slut. Minutes, and she was like a bitch in heat.

Nathan's fingers curled in a 'come here' motion over her g-spot, and she lost it. She cried out and her hips bucked as she came hard, her pussy and lower core contracting with sinful pleasure.

He kept her on the edge with slow, deliberate stimulation to her g-spot with his fingers. She watched herself in the mirror as she arched and shook with every wave like a porn star. She screamed as her orgasm gripped her, her belly and pussy tightening with that oh-so-sweet surrender. When she finished, she was panting hard, sweat glistening on her ebony skin.

Nathan lay over her to kiss her, holding her tenderly. She smiled meekly up at him. "Well, that was good for me. What about you?" she teased.

Nathan grinned. "You bet," he slapped her outer thigh. "Roll over."

She obeyed and shifted on the padded bench to lay on her belly. Her knees braced to either side as she lay on the bench. She looked up and saw her face in a mirror again. She looked like a horny slut bent over, just waiting to be fucked. She smiled at herself.

Nathan lifted her hips and slid a muscle roller under her pelvis to lift her ass a few inches into just the right angle. He slapped her ass and she wiggled enticingly. He reached for his phone. He typed a quick text and sent it, meeting her eyes in the mirror the whole time. He could see it upset her and he smirked cockily, slapping her ass again. "President stuff, sorry babe," and he set his phone aside again.

The anger on her face didn't fade. She hated it when his Alpha business interrupted them. He let it interrupt too often, and it pissed her off. He slid his fingers into her wet slit again to relax her. She groaned. "Slut," he whispered as he lubed up his cock with her juices. She nodded in agreement.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, and slid his cock into her pussy. She sighed in satisfaction and pushed her hips up in welcome as his cock drove deep. She loved the feeling of being penetrated and spread around a cock. It always made her feel so complete. He groaned and gripped her hips to leverage himself. He pounded her hard, his rhythm slow and deep. She jerked with each thrust, gripping the edge of the bench.

"Watch in the mirror, babe," he reminded her, grabbing her by the hair to lift her face to see their reflection. "Watch me as I fuck you like the little slut you are," he commanded. He met her eyes in the mirror and she groaned again as his cock worked her over. He was right. It was hot as fuck to watch herself being fucked. She didn't know if she could get any wetter. He angled his cock directly into her g-spot and pushed even deeper, spreading her.

Her mouth fell open as if to scream, but only a rattling moan escaped her. Her body shuddered and tightened in response. "That's it," he purred in pleasure, placing a kiss between her shoulder blades. "Cum for me, baby," he said as he deftly stroked her g-spot. His rhythm was slow, demanding, pumping into her repeatedly as if to force her to obey. Her pussy clamped around his shaft in a mini-orgasm and she whimpered. It had taken him some effort to train Lauren's body to cum with a cock in her. It was hard for her for a long time. But he found with deliberate consistent g-spot stimulation, she would come undone. She shook hard and groaned as her body responded sinfully to him. "Fuuuuck..." she purred.

"Let it go," he urged her. He held her head firmly by the hair, making her watch herself obey and submit to him. The steamy visual made her cum hard. She cried out as her body quaked beneath him involuntarily. He made her cunt work, pushing her through. He stroked repeatedly into her g-spot, forcing her to take him. "Again," he commanded.

He just wouldn't stop. The tension wound tightly in her belly again as he thrust deep. Her body couldn't help but respond to his demands. He knew just the spot to drive her mad. She was going to cum again, like a well trained fuck doll. G-spot orgasms always made her ache deliciously from the inside out. Watching herself submit to Nathan's power made it even hotter and more erotic. She stared into Nathan's eyes as he so expertly commanded her body. She wanted to cum for him so badly.

His rhythm was maddening. He drove into her again and again, slowly enough to keep the pressure on her g-spot, and deep and hard enough to stretch her each time he entered her. She watched as her ass jiggled with every thrust, her breasts smooshed beneath her like squashed pillows. Finally, a gut-wrenching shattering orgasm rocked through her, making her scream. She clamped down over his shaft, her pussy squirting helplessly.

Nathan grinned as he pushed her over the edge again. She moaned beneath him and let her head fall forward. He drove his cock deep and released his load into her cunt, groaning in pleasure. The feeling of his cock pulsing inside of her drew a long moan from her. His eyes rolled back as he let himself go, his balls emptying inside of her. After a few moments, he withdrew, leaving Lauren spent and panting on the bench. He sat on a bench next to her and smiled, wiping his face with a towel. "Now, that was good for me. What about you?" he teased.

Lauren answered with a murmur and nodded agreement.

"Good. 'Cause the boys are coming to have a turn," he winked.

Lauren snapped out of her orgasmic haze and pulled herself to her elbows. "What?"

"You're going to let my Brothers have a turn," he said firmly.

"...How many?" she tensed up defensively. This would not be her first gangbang. But Nathan didn't share her often. If he did, it was with his close circle of friends - no more than three at a time. And that was only for special occasions. She and Nathan enjoyed a primarily monogamous sexual relationship. They were exhibitionists and would show off at Alpha events in front of onlookers. They both got off on it. Sex was an art for them.

"Don't know," he shrugged. "However many show up. I texted the group chat. You're going to fuck them all like a good girl, now, aren't you?" he asked. She knew it wasn't really a question. "You know it's your duty. Your President says so," he slapped her ass playfully.

"Ok," she said, and lay back down on the bench.

"Good girl," Nathan praised her. He went to address his brothers outside the training room. She heard lots of male voices in the hallway, but she couldn't see them. She closed her eyes and simply lay on the bench as Nathan spoke with the Alphas.

She was filled half with dread, half with fluttering excitement. The idea of multiple cocks fucking her - cocks that belonged to boys she knew, boys she flirted shamelessly with on the daily - humiliated her to her core. She would have to see and be around every one of them every day. They would see her as a fuck slut for the rest of her career in the house. She didn't know if she could handle being ogled like that; just knowing her cunt was the central focus of their dirtiest fantasies. Some girls liked that kind of attention. But Lauren was a pretty private girl - unless she was getting Nathan off in front of a crowd. But that was Nathan. What if Nathan wanted to share her more often? Like this? Was she ready for that?

Lauren always secretly wished Nathan would arrange a large gangbang. The humiliation was oddly the allure of it. She liked feeling used and useful. And multiple cocks would make her fly high for however long Nathan kept her on her knees. She knew this from the limited group sex she had participated in. With multiples, stamina wasn't an issue. She would always be full of cock, which always felt right. She got wet at the sinful idea and bit her lip. You naughty girl, she chided herself.

"You're going to watch yourself in the mirror," Nathan reminded her, pulling her out of her reverie. He pulled her head up by the hair forcefully to make her stare at the front seat view of getting fucked by she didn't know how many brothers. Nathan kissed her gently. "I'll be watching from right over there," he motioned to the other side of the training room. "You keep your eyes on that mirror. Watch them fuck you like a slut," he said.

"Yes, Sir," she answered. The fantasy becoming reality made her pussy soaked.

Up stepped the first Alpha. Lauren watched as he stroked his cock to attention before angling against her wet slit. She locked eyes with him in the mirror as he thrust into her carnally, a small gasp escaping her lips. Her hips arched naturally in welcome as he entered her slick cunt. Her pussy stretched over him and took him deep. The angle of the muscle roller beneath her hips assured she shuddered in pleasure.

She kept her eyes locked with the Alpha's as he established his rhythm as if to say fuck me hard, I dare you. It was so erotic to watch his expression change from mild curiosity and excitement to savage intensity as he accepted her challenge. Soon she was quaking deeply and she cried out as she was rammed relentlessly from behind. Damn Nathan and his training her body to be such a nympho. She was actually enjoying this.

She watched the Alpha pull out and cum over her back. She grinned in satisfaction as jets of cum dribbled over her. This was only the first. How many more?

Almost immediately another Alpha was present in the mirror. He unzipped his pants and pulled out an average sized cock. She stared deep into his green eyes in the mirror. This Alpha she knew: Michael. He was one of Nathan's buddies. She had fucked him before. Several times. The intense eye contact seemed to give him a confidence boost. She groaned like a hussy as he slid inside her. He was smaller than the first, and not quite so rough. In a few minutes she had him cumming onto the backs of her thighs.

Another cock slammed into her before she had a chance to breathe. He was fucking huge, and not gentle in the least. She felt like she might break in two. She groaned in discomfort with the brutal stretching. "Hey, easy," she chided. He wasn't having any of it. She gasped in shock and fell silent when he gripped her by the hair and forced her to watch. He slid his cock deep, making her tighten around him and leaned forward to whisper into her ear almost threateningly.

"I've wanted to do this for a while now," he growled. "It's alright if you scream." He fucked her harder than Nathan ever did. His hand slid over her throat and tears wet her eyes as she struggled not to scream. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Watching her forced defilement in the mirror made it sinfully provocative. It shocked her when her cunt responded excitedly to the abuse and she erupted in pleasure, screaming as her pussy took a heavy pounding. Soon she felt the hot splash of his load against the backs of her thighs and he let her go.

A fourth Alpha leaned over her. He pushed her roughly down by her shoulders and drove his cock into her ardently. The pain of the previous Alpha's savagery melted into wicked delight. She searched for Nathan in the mirror desperately as her pinned body rocked helplessly with the cock inside of her. They met eyes and he smiled reassuringly. With that, she came undone with a cry, her body falling off the cliff into tingling ecstasy. Nathan stared into her eyes intently as she came. The visual of his obvious arousal only made her pussy contract harder and she moaned. She was pleasing Nathan. That's all she needed to keep going. Her heart filled with that knowledge, and she allowed the abuse of her body to continue.

Any amount of reluctant resistance or hesitation was fucked out of her by the time the fifth cock was in her. Her eyes rolled back as yet another sensually deep orgasm forced her to lose control and let go. She felt sublimely full. Nathan had worked hard to train her to cum with a cock in her cunt. She was reaping the benefits now. Each cock seemed to blend into another. All she knew was her pussy was constantly full of cock, just like a good slut should be.

Lauren watched herself in the mirror as her body rocked with the brutality of Alpha after Alpha pummeling and filling her, crushing her into the bench until the air was pushed from her lungs. What a slut she was, spreading her legs and being fucked by every cock in the house. It was like she was watching an ameture porn film. She didn't know if it was degrading, or hot as hell. A little of both?

Lauren felt like she was skydiving. Her entire body shook with tremors. This Alpha stroked her clit as he savaged her insides. She couldn't count the number of times she plunged over the edge. Or how many cocks she had fucked. She was lost to the assault. It felt so good. Her pussy spasmed and she groaned as a cock filled her cunt to the brim. Cum oozed out of her gaping pussy when he pulled out.

The next one was big and rough. It hurt to take him. She groaned and braced, grunting as he pumped into her. Her pussy ached savagely, but yet they kept coming hard and fast. There was hardly any time between cocks filling her pussy. She was constantly full and fucked.

She met Nathan's eyes in the mirror again as she braced against the brutal assault, finding her strength in him. She winced when an Alpha's fingers bit into and bruised her tender flesh. He yanked her back by the hair, making her arch her back for him to get her hips at the exact angle he wanted. She screamed. Nathan simply watched as Lauren was fucked mercilessly by his brothers. He was nowhere near done watching her be fucked. It was beyond erotic. His cock was rock hard, making a tent out of his gym shorts, and his eyes were dilated with intense arousal.

Lauren's body wracked with involuntary, almost painful contractions as her cunt tightened in response to the never-ending pounding. She groaned helplessly as her whole body released powerfully. She was shaking with the intensity now. She felt like she was coming apart. Her eyes rolled back and her back arched to encourage the Alpha inside her. The carnal rhythm was intoxicating. She couldn't scream anymore. She just bowed beneath an onslaught of cocks and completely lost herself to a blissful haze.

After she didn't know how long, Lauren was reduced to a helpless fucked heap. Nathan crouched near her head and offered her water. She drank deeply, grateful for the break. Her whole body buzzed and her pussy ached. "How you doin', babe?" His voice broke through her blissful haze. He toweled her face gently.

She nodded. She couldn't speak or make any sound other than a plaintive mewl.

"Can you take more?"

Jesus. There's more? she gaped at him. ...Of course there's more. I'm the President's girl. Every brother in the house wants a go if they're home. She nodded. "Yeah, I can take more," she whispered, gathering her strength from Nathan. She gripped his hand tightly. He was her rock. He offered her the water again and she drank deeply. Her throat was raw from screaming, and her pussy throbbed, but she would fuck as many brothers as he wanted her to. It was her duty.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers
12